[PP-F4] Feeding the enemy(Grim, Yureka, Ruri)

Yureka runs around in the trees completely at home if not for the cold she gets hit by snowballs and laughs grabbing some snow herself as she keeps running forming the perfect projectile "I said I don't like cold not that I wasn't used to it!" she yelled not knowing his exact location she just runs and listens, waiting for the sound of his presence.. there! she turns half a turn to the left and hurls her snowball straight into his face laughing and jumps up grabbing the branch of a tree swinging to grab another and slides down a log catching her sandal strings on it and getting stuck halfway down hanging by her left foot. suddenly she hears a loud thud and stops laughing instantly on alert and silent looking around for the source of the noise.

It was Grim he had landed on his face, and was stuck in a trunk as well, with his legs kicking around as he trys to get free. "Hmph hmyu hui thpt Ruht, Yhfy, hmhph hmph homgh, mhhmp?"(Hey anyone out there Ruri, Yure, im kinda stuck, hello?") As Grim stops he hears another noise, a very faint screech, in the distance, he then begins to bash and smash his way out if the trunk using his <> skill, he punches and chops his way out of the trunk, and looks around. "You'd hear that, sounds like a dragon screech, I think it came from this way, and thanks for the help, really loved it." Grim says with a sarcastic voice. As he follows the sound of the cry. "Ruri, Yure come on, you as well Kanya."

Yureka rolls her eyes "yeah no problem just hanging upside down by my sandal lace its all good" she says equally sarcastically stretching up and trying to reach the string caught in the log. "ugh this is pointless," she says and just opens her menu to un-equip the shoes, just as she presses the button she thinks 'crap i'm hanging upside down' and then she falls about four feet to the ground with an "umfh" she spits leaves and dirt out of her mouth "ouch, yuck," she stands up and follows Grim.

Grim then hears a crack of leaves behind the group, "Crap, monsters." Grim thinks to himself, as he awaist for the enemy, he draws out his starter Falchion and readies it.Falchion.jpg Grim looks at Ruri, and Yure, thinking, "We can take on a low level monster, no porb." As Grim dashes forward at the incoming shadow, he jumps from tree to tree and then pounches onto his prey, with his blade only inches from shadows, come to find out it's Dirgun, Grim then backed off, and shealthed his weapon, and giving Dirgun a hand up. "Don't go scaring me Dirgun, you know how I am."

[Enter Dirgun]

Yureka looks up as Grim goes quiet and pulls out his sword running off into the trees. 'whats up' she turns around not having heard the sound being too busy brushing the dirt and leaves off of herself, and follows grim stealthily on the ground. she sees him nearly chop off Dirgun's head and has to stifle a laugh, well this could be interesting. she walks out from her hiding place behind a tree and smiles "hey there Dirgun, I was wondering why my boyfriend suddenly went all steath-mode hunter on me" she walks up to Grim and stands next to him with her hand on one hip twirling her dagger around in her hand, "so are we going to look for this dragon of yours sweetie?"

"yeah grim I know how you are playing withstand these two girls in the snow such a deadly hunter of the night please deadly hunter refrain from cutting my head off I sort of need it to eat and drink so why is the deadly hunter and his crazy girlfriend doing in the wood and yes Yureka you are crazy I remember how you and fade beat the crap out of that one guy." dirgun got up just a bit pissed off that he just about died being outside of a safe zone.

Grim turns toward Yure, "Yeah babe, we'll be going soon, Dirgun, care to join us?" As Grim looks at Yure, then back to Digun, "Oh one more thing, Digun, meet Ruri, Ruri meet Digun, he's a drinking buddy of mine." As Grim pulls the young girl from behind Yure. And sees Kanya not to far off as well.

Yureka laughs "oh Dirgun you have only met the me thats been drinking, I promise I'm much more relaxed out here, isn't that right Grim?" she smiles and looks up at her boyfriend, "and to answer your question we are looking for a dragon.." she pauses for dramatic effect, "to be my boyfriends familiar" she grins and then looks around "although all we've managed to find is a log that likes getting people stuck," laughing she looks down at her bare feet thinking that she probably ought to re-equip her shoes.

Dirgun looks at the girl saying "well what's up euro I'm dirgun the guy who has friends crazy enough to try and cut my head off then try to drink with me when their done please do not follow grims example and I think we will get along just fine." then dirgun lookes at grim with a pissed look showing that he was still mad. Then he turns to grims girlfriend saying " your still crazy for dating a pyscopath I mean look at him he's wearing a tank top in this whether now try to tell me he's not crazy."

"oh i never said he wasn't crazy hell I was freezing before Ruri was nice enough to lend me a sweater," she looks down at her shorts peaking out from under the bottom of the blue sweater and laughed,"but no seriously this guy is like a portable heater!" she hugs Grim and tilts her head to the side laying it on his chest laughing, "yup, more than makes up for the psychopath part, besides who would a psychopath date besides another psychopath?"

Grim looks down at Yure then smiles at Dirgun, "Well now my feelings are hurting." He says sarcasticly, "I'm not that crazy, but im not saying im not." He turns to Dirgun with a smile, "You see Dirgun, crazy people don't know they are crazy, I know i am crazy therefore I am not crazy, isn't that crazy?" Grim laughs at Dirgun, as he spewed his philosophy to Dirgun about who's crazy and who's not, then turns to Yure, "Then that makes you just as sane as me babe, well it seems your wrong again Dirgun, shes not crazy, she like me." Grim gives a evil grin at him, then turns to Yure and kisses her lips, "So you anymore warmer now, that i helped you out there, cuz there's more to come if it didn't help." Grim then hears something, a rustle in the trees' then a snap of twigs, his attention is set else where now, "Hey Dirgun, Yure, Ruri, you heard that right?" As Grim looks over Yures head he sees a flash of blood red, then his eyes grew big. "Over there!!!" Grim points with his finger, and dashes after the red blur, with his friends behind him.

Dirgun looks at yureka saying "does he always go running off randomly after sounds no one else can hear or is he doing somthing else right now . dirgun was still a little bit confused from the long explaination of grims philosophy thinking well might as well follow grim for now.

I looked at the group. "Anyway, I feel like you don't need me anymore. You have more group members then needed, so may I be excused?" She asked as she looked at the group leader. "Grim, so, shall I be?" She asked again, repeating herself. She doesn't wait, she walks off with Kanya as she reaches the main village and teleports elsewhere.

Grim frowns as he sees Ruri leave, "Bye Ruri, was fun having you along, hope I get to see you again." As Grim turns and waves to her as Ruri goes back to the town, now Grim turns to his friends, "The Blood Feather Dragon is just a little further ahead."

[OOC- Ruri exits]

Grim then nods to Dirgun and grabs Yures hand, as they run for 5 minutes hearing the cries get louder, Grim sees it, a shrine, the shrine was made of ice, and crystals, and the surroundind area had many Feathery Dragons eating the berries, and herbs. Grim looks around and sees a Blood Feather Dragon being cornered by five other Feathery Dragons, Grim rushes in and starts yelling and waving his hands at the group of monsters, they turn and start to fly away. As Grim looks down at the Blood Freather Dragon he says, "I have a bag of fruit, you wanna have some, be my familiar and you can have as many as you want." As Grim opens his inventory and materializes the bag of fruit, "Here have some, it's really good." Grim pours the fruit into his hand and offers it to the scared dragon, the dragon cheers and eats the fruit, "Hmm... now for a name, Blood Wing. The dragon looks at Grim then flies onto his shoulder and rubs it head on the side of his face. "Thank you master. The dragon says to him. With the dragon on his left shoulder, "Well this seems that our work here is done." "Shall we return to town then?" Grim says as he takes Yures hand and then proceeds back to the town.

[This marks the end of this quest, I am going to pm GM Shark.]