[F21-PP] To gather resources <<Nature's Treasure>>

With my hand against my chest i activate the field medic mod as a green aura surrounds me at the sametime that a strike goes along my face from a clawed hand as i glare at the creature as i heal myself back to at least a safer place than what i was just moments ago. With a sigh of relief at the fact that i won't become just mob food and die rather pathetically i raise my sword and shield once more. Okay you did it. You're alive and you made it through this fight. Just one more group after this and you can just walk away Hestia. I say softly to myself as i gaze at the last remianing creature that seems eager to try and tear into me and see me just become like what i had done to its kin. A shattering form of polygons and crystals that will become forgotten if given time. To become like hat of Zelrius, and Ssendom somebody not talked about and some being glad they are gone.

Action: field medic (0/2)
#113413 MD:9 98

Hestia: HP: 446/1870    Energy: 94/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 4: 56/830 249 DMG ACC:3 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gazing at the last mob i charge up my strongest attack as i than focus upon it as i rush forward and start to cut into the mob with one swing of my blade after the other as its health quickly just depletes as it breaks apart leaving not much to its name to be worthy of even called worth the effort and risk of almost dying against it. With my blade sheathed away i sit upon the ground and just allow myself to rest and not worry about the possibility of death creeping up and killing me now that i can just enjoy some peace and quiet. Finally. Okay. Lets check what i've been getting anyhow from all of this. Than i can see if it is worth going back, or if i continue pressing my luck. Even if i do kinda want to do one more group after this even if i see what i got currently. I say with a chuckle at the thought of getting rid of one more group.

Legion destroyer+concentration  (1/2 FM)

#113414 BD:10 MD:dead

loot mob roll

#113415 CD:8 LD:1+5=6 1660, 1660, 830 COL, 1 rare unidentified trinket

Hestia: HP: 539/1870    Energy: 94/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 4: 56/830 249 DMG ACC:3

Total

36 T3 mats,  3 rare T3 unidentified hand wraps, 4 perfect unidentified rapier, 1 rare unidentified heavy armor, 2 perfect unidentified heavy armor, 3 uncommon T3 unidentified consumable, 2 rare Unidentified consumable, 3 perfect unidentified consumable, 5 rare T3 unidentified trinket, 65,560 COL

Looking around the field i activate rather quickly for a moment the search skill as i look around the area for any sign of something that might be worthwhile as i spot the form of a chest sticking out of the ground ever so slightly. Half of it sticking out from what i could only guess was the impact of one of the komodo toads slamming into the ground revealing it. Making my way over towards it as i see my health only ever so slightly tick back towards full but still leaving me in the red zone. A small shiver runs down my spine at how close i was to dancing with death as the memory of being turned into red crystal hangs in front of me. The fight with Artamiel and all that came with it rather fresh within my mind as well due to the black cloaked arrogant man that brought that to the forethought of people's mind. 'luckily nobody that died there besides myself was their.'

FM (2/2)

Hestia: HP: 584/1870    Energy: 94/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

#113416 LD:12+5=17 treasure chest found

When i arrive at the chest i get down onto one knee and put my hand against the iron clad chest and starts to fiddle with its lock being careful during the procedure as eventually it opens up without any issues. When it opens i look through the items and lets out a low whistle of appreciation at seeing all the amazing gear that is layed out for me, and very much so in particular the perfect unidentified heavy armor. The small chance of that being something worth it hanging within my mind since my current armor is very much so for show. 'I could use something with these unidentified armors to try and get a armor that can grant me more thorns than what i currently have.' I think to myself with a small smirk at that thought as the thought of Shield and his supposed status as the best tank lingers in my mind as i'm left with only one real out for that thought. To surpass him.

Hestia: HP: 639/1870    Energy: 94/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

#113417 LD:16  3150 COL, 8 T3 mats, perfect T3 unidentified heavy armor, 2 rare T3 unidentified consumables

44 T3 mats,  3 rare T3 unidentified hand wraps, 4 perfect unidentified rapier, 1 rare unidentified heavy armor, 3 perfect unidentified heavy armor, 3 uncommon T3 unidentified consumable, 4 rare Unidentified consumable, 3 perfect unidentified consumable, 5 rare T3 unidentified trinket, 65,560 COL

I put my hand gently against my chest as a light green aura surrounds my entire body as my HP shoots back up towards just above the breach of being in the yellow in terms of my health as i relax my shoulders and than just lay down upon the ground to rest. My gaze looking up towards the ceiling as i wait patiently for my health to just go back up towards full so i don't have to worry about it's status anymore. TO the point where i can get back up to my feet and get those materials i owe Neo and to get the unidentified gear that i can retrieve to try and help out those close to me who could actually use them. I than blink as that thought enters my mind as a lingering idea surfaces within my mind. Wait...who can i even give stuff to? I left my guild. I only have Zandra an Ruby as partners and i think they are pretty well set on gear. What do i have to offer? I ask myself softly at that thought as i look towards the ground as a heavy heart sets in with knowing i don't have anything to help others even if i get unique level gear.

Hestia: HP: 1058/1870    Energy: 79/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Field medic used 419 Healing total from all sources

3/3 energy

0/2 Field medic

Wow...i. I guess all i can do is try to do what i did in the past and try to get even more involved with people who are new rather than people who are around the tier two sphere of players. Which is..kinda not a lot now that i think about it. I say softly to myself as i think upon the players who showed up towards the meeting last time which was people who i didn't even know from whoever the zuekin player was.  That even though he was cocky it is almost within the nature of the tier one players to have that sort of arrogance and only requires for a moment of being knocked low for the reality to set in and allow them to have the correct mentality to work alongside others. 'Could also possibly be just the mentality of the solo players to have that sort of arrogance maybe?' I think to myself with a small chuckle.

Hestia: HP: 1103/1870    Energy: 166/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

1/2 FIeld medic

Though i guess i should just wait to the next meeting than possibly to try and see what players i can get involved in their lives than possibly? I mean Zuekin most likely will show up again if he stumbled upon the last meeting. Though that also depends on when Jomei hosts the next meeting since time could be equally as important as anything else. I say softly to myself as i just speak to myself to try and pass the time within this grinding day that i had created for myself to make everything tolerable for the most part. I gaze upwards once more towards the ceiling of the cavern as i tap my finger gently along the rocky ground with some impatience at having to wait for my health to jump back up towards full. My mind filtering through players i've heard about or vaguely remember from the tier two boss raid that had occurred with the event boss that was alongside Artamiel.

Hestia: HP: 1148/1870    Energy: 166/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

2/2 FM l  45 healing as well

Pressing my hand against my chest i once more activate field medic as a light green glow surrounds my form as the health bar does jump up quite a bit. With this a feeling of contentment settles over myself since my health bar is getting back up towards full a lot faster because of something that was primarily meant to be a group heal possibly. I wonder if anyone else had thought of taking just the support skill because of how easy it would be to use it for keeping your health up during solo grinds. It would make things interesting to say the least. I say softly to myself in a amused tone of voice at the thought of somebody like Beat, or Baldur using field medic.  Though that does also add the fact i should also need to maybe figure out if i can find a player or two to go down the path of a healer to help out people, and maybe also find a tank.

Hestia: HP: 1567/1870    Energy: 151/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

419 HP

3/3

Though yeah some tier ones that i know of that i could possibly try to find. I guess Mina is somebody i could try to talk to she seemed rather in need of maybe some kind of role model to help her out. There was also Black i should try to spend some time to try and find him if it is possible. Hmm...Maybe see if i can get into contact with kairi, or Kimi in terms of helping him get back into the field of combat. Also, maybe in the case of kairi help her get into the whole being a merchant thing again so i can avoid going to shield with all of these things. I say softly to myself as i look towards all of my unidentified gear that i've managed to pick up from these mobs like seas of minions that were just lining up to die by my blade and thorns. My familiar right next to me lying down besides me.

Hestia: HP: 1612/1870    Energy: 166/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

1/2 FM  45 hP

Wow..i know quite a lot of tank focused people now that i think about it when it came to the tier two sphere of players. There is Hazado, Black, Kairi, Cosi. THere is quite a bit of damage as well, but i guess i've somehow managed to associate myself primarily with the tanks. Which would also count Spencer now that i think about it. I say softly to myself as i frown a bit alongside this as the realization of having to figure out what to do with new players and along with that vain get into contact with whatever new players are around in some manner. My shoulders slumping since while i did find the patrolling boring it did allow me to meet quite a few faces, help them out, and than sadly seemingly fade into the wind moments later as if they had never existed within the first place.

Hestia: HP: 1657/1870    Energy: 166/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

2/2 FM 45 HP

Once more pressing a hand against my chest a green light envelops my body and heals me back to full health now as i get back up onto my feet with sword and shield in hand as i put the thought of other players that i should try to get into contact with later in the back of my mind. Primarily so i can fight at the best of my capabilities, and more importantly to myself that i can try to find something else to think about that isn't all the stupid frontline fights and drama that i have managed to surround myself in and worry about for whatever reason. I really need to spend more time on hobbies and hanging out with people. I say softly to myself in exasperation as the repeated advice of Itzal slams into me about needing to be taking breaks as i can only nod in agreement at this point since taking a break feels like it'd be a godsend right now.

Hestia: HP: 1870/1870    Energy: 151/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

FM used 0/2

Total loot:

44 T3 mats,  3 rare T3 unidentified hand wraps, 4 perfect unidentified rapier, 1 rare unidentified heavy armor, 3 perfect unidentified heavy armor, 3 uncommon T3 unidentified consumable, 4 rare Unidentified consumable, 3 perfect unidentified consumable, 5 rare T3 unidentified trinket, 65,560 COL

Looking towards the group of monsters i don't pay that much attention to what they are just the fact that they are just the next bunch of clusters of data that needs to  be dealt with so i can get the loot that i need to improve my situation be it the debt with Neo, or just trying to get enough money to buy a house. Getting into the stance the blade glows with a azure colored light as i stare at the mobs and than charges forward towards the four enemies as i quickly cut into the four of them with decent precision for the most part. My blade slicing into three out of the four enemies as my shield gets raised to parry away two strikes sent to my armored form hurting the beasts in the process. The third getting a slice along my armor as the sound of screeching metal akin to nails against a chalkboard rings out along the cave. The last of the beasts tackled unto the ground by my familiar who quickly takes flight once more.

Action: Butterfly illusion+charge

#113418 BD:2+2=4 MD:1
#113419 BD:6 23x8=164 MD:8 98 DMG Thorns:84
#113420 BD:7 164 DMG MD:10 98 DMG
#113421 BD:10 200 DMG MD:3+4=7 98 DMG Thorns:84 CD:7 +6

Hestia: HP: 1478/1870    Energy: 144/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 830/830 249 DMG  ACC:3
Monster 2: 582/830 249 DMG ACC:3
Monster 3: 646/830 249 DMG ACC:3
Monster 4: 546/830 249 DMG ACC:3

Once more once i get past the enemies i turn my head to look towards the creatures and activates concentration as the details of the world sharpens once more as i rush forward against with my blade. Myself closing in on top of four monsters' position as my blade slices into each of them with the exception of only one who manages to just barely dodge out of the way once more like he had done the last time. My form moving around them in a more erratic pattern as i zig in and out of their reaches with my shield glancing most of their attacks away from me and only being able to not block a fourth once more as another strike rakes across my armor as my health depleted at a steady rate from the constant streams of attacks managing to hit my form which is by design most of the time so i can use my thorns shield.

Action: Butterfly illusion+concentration

#113422 BD:2+3=5  MD:7 98 DMG Thorns:84
#113423 BD:10 160DMG MD:6 98 DMG Thorns: 84
#113424 BD:6 144 DMG MD:10 98 DMG
#113425 BD:5+3=8 144 DMG MD:7 98 DMG Thorns:84  CD:1

Hestia: HP: 1277/1870    Energy: 131/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 746/830 249 DMG  ACC:3
Monster 2: 338/830 249 DMG ACC:3
Monster 3: 502/830 249 DMG ACC:3
Monster 4: 318/830 249 DMG ACC:3

Quickly activating my sword art i try to get a swing upon the creatures by spinning around swiftly with the glowing green blade as i only manage to strike at two of them with rather deep gashes from the long slashes inflicted upon them. Though in return i do manage to push back most of their attacks with my shield as my familiar flies in and manages to push another down unto the ground to make sure it doesn't even get a chance to have a attack against myself. Gazing at the four creatures i quickly do a mental check list to see how much hp they have and see that three out of four of them are in the red which is a rather positive outcome for myself and i can possibly even do three death strikes if i time it right. Lowering myself i raise up my shield and grins as i have just a singular focus to try and get two rather amazingly times strong strikes.

Action: Butterfly illusion (1/3 concentration)

#113426 BD:2+2=4 MD:7 98 DMG Thorns:84
#113427 BD:2+2=4 MD:8 98 DMG Thorns:84
#113428 BD:9 152 DMG MD:8 98 DMG Thorns:84
#113429 BD:10 160 DMG  MD:1 CD:8 +6

Hestia: HP: 1076/1870    Energy: 128/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 662/830 249 DMG  ACC:3
Monster 2: 254/830 249 DMG ACC:3
Monster 3: 266/830 249 DMG ACC:3
Monster 4: 158/830 249 DMG ACC:3

Once more with sword in hand as it glows with a azure light i charge forward and strike at the four creatures as only on of them this time manage to duck out of the way again as the other two get struck with the blade with one bursting into red pixels of becoming with the dead. My familiar quickly pouncing on one of the beasts i had managed to land a hit against as i raise my shield to the other two blocking their attacks as i am left with only three monsters to fight. I relax my stance since that means for at least myself if i get two good hits this fight is guaranteed now mine in every sense of the word. A guaranteed no death being imminent fight which is something that would be rather nice compared to the last one that i was apart of just a few moments ago.

Action: Butterfly illusion (2/3 concentration)

#113430 BD:7 144 DMG  MD:6 98 DMG Thorns:84
#113431 BD:4+2=6 144 DMG MD:1
#113432 BD:3+2=5  MD:4+4=8 98 DMG Thorns:84
#113433 BD:6 144 DMG MD:6 98 DMG THorns:84 dead

Loot mob roll

#113434 LD:18+5=23 CD:12 1660 COL, 2 T3 mats, 2490, 4980, 1 perfect unidentified consumable

Hestia: HP: 875/1870    Energy: 128/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 434/830 249 DMG  ACC:3
Monster 2: 110/830 249 DMG ACC:3
Monster 3: 182/830 249 DMG ACC:3
Monster 4: 158/830 249 DMG ACC:3

I move in to attack the three creatures once more and just as i hoped two of them quickly burst into red crystals and polygons as they drop their loot for myself which does include some perfects once more which will definitely become useful if i can get some insane luck. Well more so if Shield can get some insane luck if he can spot if it has any unique properties to these trinkets, or any of these pieces of gear at all. Looking towards the only one that is left standing i just prep myself to use my strongest attack to have a chance  to just try and one shot this thing if i get lucky. I wonder if i should try to get into contact with Jomei or somebody to try and help me out with the more musical side of things for the songs that i create for when i want to eventually have a concert for people within this game.

#113435 BD:6 144 DMG MD:7 98 DMG Thorns:84
#113436 BD:4+2=6 MD:dead
#113437 BD:4+2=6 144 DMG MD:6 98 DMG Thorns:84 dead  CD:8 +6

loot mob roll

#113438 LD:15+5=20 CD:7  4 T3 mats, 2490 COL, 1 perfect T3 unidentified heavy armor, 1 perfect T3 unidentified trinket
#113439 CD:3 LD:7+5=12 1660 COL, 2 T3 mats, 2490 COL, 1 rare unidentified trinket

Hestia: HP: 772/1870    Energy: 125/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 206/830 249 DMG  ACC:3
Monster 2: 110/830 249 DMG ACC:3
Monster 3: 182/830 249 DMG ACC:3

Quickly activating concentration once more i focus upon the enemy and shoot forward and start cutting into the creature that remains as my blade digs into its forms as it is left with a series of red gashes that makes up most of its form as i grin to myself. My hair haivng whipped around rather violently during my onslaught against the creatures as a gaze of fierce blue eyes stares at the beast as i quickly back pedal away from it only to see an attack come from it slam into my chest knocking me away and onto the ground. Having not expected an attack from the creature after my assault upon it as i sigh softly and gets back onto my feet after a few moments as i look towards the creature in annoyance as it looks like it is not even alive except for that tiny pixel of HP that has allowed it to live when it shouldn't have against all odds.

Action: Legion destroyer concentration

#113440 BD:3+3=6 18x11=198  MD:9 98 DMG

Hestia: HP: 768/1870    Energy: 125/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 8/830 249 DMG  ACC:3

Looking towards the mob with no special flare i go over towards it and quickly slice along its chest as it bursts into a explosion of red pixels as its life ends within that moment. With sword in hand, and shield in the other i just nod my head and than just rest once more upon the ground taking a calming breathe as i feel content for the most part in terms of the loot that i had gotten. As if i could just end the grind here for the moment and than just rest for a moment before the next raid meeting would be called which hopefully would be soon so we can get onto the next floor as fast as possible. Since even if i hate shield and everything he is standing for within my perception of the man and his group he is still correct that things are taking too long and we don't have the time to just wait around and do nothing.

Action: basic attack

#113441 BD:10 MD:dead

loot mob

#113442 LD:7+5=12 CD:4 1 rare unidentified trinket, 1660 COL, 2490 COL, 1660 COL

Hestia: HP: 851/1870    Energy: 115/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 8/830 249 DMG  ACC:3

I place a hand gently against my chest and activates field medic as my hp shoots back up towards something tolerable to myself as i than raise my hand and swipes open a menu to glance through what i have collected up to this point in just this day alone. Gazing through the list of things i have required, or at the very least what i think i've gotten from my memory of my inventory before i started this grinding thread i count up things. Okay..so i have gotten quite a bit of everything at this point. I could really do without those uncommon consumables though they have no use really. I say softly to myself with a shake of my head in disappointment as i take out the unidentified uncommon consumables and just toss them away onto the ground to be left for whoever finds them. Having the small hope that whoever finds it gets more use out of it than me.

Hestia: HP: 1270/1870    Energy: 115/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Action: Field Medic

52 T3 mats,  3 rare T3 unidentified hand wraps, 4 perfect unidentified rapier, 1 rare unidentified heavy armor, 4 perfect unidentified heavy armor, 3 uncommon T3 unidentified consumable, 4 rare Unidentified consumable, 4 perfect unidentified consumable, 7 rare T3 unidentified trinket, 1 perfect T3 unidentified trinket, 87,140 COL

Gazing around the area i activate the search skill as my eyes gain a quick little design in them as everything sharpens into focus as i spot the sight of a treasure chest as i get up onto my feet and starts to make my way over towards it. Figuring i'll gamble my chances to see if it get a mimic or not, and even if it is since it'll be by itself it should be entirely possible to handle compared to the horde fights i've been doing. When i get over towards it i take it out of the ground and gazes at the chest and nods my head when seeing the simple wooden chest as i shrug my shoulders not seeing anything overly weird since it is possible this is normal. This is a primarily miner society so wooden chests could make sense possibly? That or they aren't miners and these were carved by Tesseleth? I say softly to myself in some small part of curiosity.

Action: treasure chest search

#113443 LD:13+5=18 treasure chest found

Hestia: HP: 1315/1870    Energy: 115/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Heals 45 HP