[F21-PP] To gather resources <<Nature's Treasure>>

I put my hand against the lid of the chest and try to open it and only get a second as i see a set of teeth greet me as the creatures shoots up and with a open maw tries to bite down on my as i raise my shield to meet it's bite. The piece of metal stopping the creature from turning it into a early lunch as Kuro quickly launches himself forward and knocks against the mimic into the ground As i grin towards my familiar of white and black as Kuro takes into the air once more leaving the mimic as it gets up into a battle ready stance which resembles more so like a demonic possessed creature whose spine has been twisted to fit into some kind of horror thing. I just raise my shield up and prepares myself as much as i can mentally for what is going to be a easy fight, but all the while probably impossible in terms of trying to hit this thing to give me some kind of chance of success.

Opening chest:
#113444 LD:3 mimic spawns

Mimic attacks!

#113445 MD:8 98 DMG Thorns:84

Hestia: HP: 1360/1870    Energy: 118/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 2116/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

52 T3 mats,  3 rare T3 unidentified hand wraps, 4 perfect unidentified rapier, 1 rare unidentified heavy armor, 4 perfect unidentified heavy armor, 3 uncommon T3 unidentified consumable, 4 rare Unidentified consumable, 4 perfect unidentified consumable, 7 rare T3 unidentified trinket, 1 perfect T3 unidentified trinket, 87,140 COL

2/2 Field medic

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quickly rushes towards the creature with my strongest sword art prepared as i begin to cut into the four legged possibly two legged if it felt like it creature as my blade cuts straight through the form of the mimic. Red long slashes along its body appear with each strike as i grin at what i am deeming a rather successful attack since it was using my strongest possible attack that i am capable of. I should probably think about crafting some instant evasion debuffs for myself so i can make these fights much more viable and soloable for myself. i say to myself as i raise my shield once more and stalls the mimic with the metal of the shield with spikes jutting out of it jamming into it and dealing some damage once more. The creature being slammed towards the right of me this time as Kuro slams the creature away for me to give me some room.

Action: Legion Destroyer+charge
#1133446 BD:6 23x11=253DMG  MD:2+4=6 98 DMG Thorns:84  CD:1 -10 ENG

Hestia: HP: 1257/1870    Energy: 108/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 1779/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

Focusing upon the mimic i find my vision sharpening once more as concentration activates as i rush forward towards the living chest as i quickly start cutting into the creature repeatedly with my curved sword. Red long cashes appearing once more as i get to use my strongest sword art for once against a creature instead of just using my AoE one that i have on standby to try and cut through swarms of them. 'I wonder what it would be like to fight through swarms of enemies alongside the other frontliners, or if that is even a mechanic in this game that it would do.' I mind drifting for only but a moment to a possible fight that could occur and the idea of maybe having to team up groups and than needing to form up differently than the normal fights. 'It'd be strange for certain though. I wonder what it'd be like to have such a fight.'

Action: Legion destroyer+concentration

#113447 BD:7 198 DMG MD:1   CD:1

Hestia: HP: 1340/1870    Energy: 98/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 1581/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

I look towards the mimic whose form is the four legged chest thing as i rush forward with sword in hand as the creature lunges forward with its forelimbs aiming to look like try and pin me down unto the ground to most likely attack while i would be unable to fight back. Though i see the form of Kuro once more pounce and knock the creature off course towards the side as i smile and take this as an opportunity as my blade glows with a bright red sword art as i go in to attack the creature with legion destroyer once more.  I see a limb strike out as i only have a moment ot just quickly hit the ground by tossing myself at it as a kick goes over my head that would've landed as i get up off the ground and check my blade whose sword art has died for the moment as i just nod and roll with this development as much as i can.

#113448 BD:2+2=4 MD:1  CD:3

Hestia: HP: 1433/1870    Energy: 97/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 1581/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

Looking towards the mimic i hold my blade ready at the moment to attack as my eyes narrow slowly but surely as i focus all of my attention upon the mimic as i than sprint forward. My hair whipping behind me as i do so as i see the enclosing form of the spindly legged mimic. I feel a quick impact against my armored abdomen as a strike lands there as i just smile and a glowing red blade is revealed as i start by slashing along its arm. A pained screech echoes within the cavern as i take two steps closer towards the mimic as i continue the sword art chain as i cut into its form all along it as bright red data is revealed with each strike. Backing away from the creature afterwards with shield up i look at the eyeless, seemingly senseless creature is what i would assume if it wasn't spotting where i am at all times somehow.

#113449 BD:9 19x11=209DMG MD:10 98 DMG  CD:7 +6

Hestia: HP: 1428/1870    Energy: 93/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 1372/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

2/3 concentration

I look towards the beast as it lunges forward once more only to get knocked away by my familiar as i prep a sword art to try and attack the mimic only for the creature to seemingly know where i was as it dodges to the side with ease as i stare at this thing once more. 'How is it knowing where i am. I mean it is a game so it doesn't need to decide on logic at all, but at the sametime us as players are bound by our senses. Why shouldn't monsters as well?' I wonder to myself in confusion as the fact of this game being the most realistic virtual reality thing in the world sets in. The small bits of confusion of where the line between reality and game mechanics are set in. I really hate this game since it just blurs the line of reality and gaming while still obviously being a game but imposing unto us similar challenges as if it was real.

#113450 BD:2+2=4 mD:1  CD:8 +6

Hestia: HP: 1521/1870    Energy: 98/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 1372/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

3/3

As i go to step in towards the beast once more to give another attempt at striking at it with my sword glowing red with the potential to strike it down with a sword art of mine to make it just die. I would see it lunge forward once more as i raise my shield in time to block another strike at my form as the spikes along the shield dig into the form of the beasts as it pulls back in pain. The red puncture wounds being visible where it had struck the shield with its arm as i hunker down in my spot to prepare for another attack. 'When we do get out of this game. I wonder how much all of us will have changed during that time.' the idle thought drifts through my mind as i glance down towards my armored form and the weapons that i am holding in my hands. The shield and blade made by the mechanics of a game from a player that i find myself grateful to have known.

Action: Legion destroyer+concentration

#113451 BD:1 MD:3+4=7 98 DMG Thorns:84 CD:3

Hestia: HP: 1521/1870    Energy: 97/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 1288/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

The weapons that i hold in my hands being things i would never think before in mind life that i would be holding to any degree or measure from the simple fact that i am not a fighter. Not even adding onto the fact that by the nature of the time of which i was born these things had long since gone out of style in favor of guns and other means of war and self-defense. I hate having to fight. I mutter softly to myself as i see the mimic lunge forward with another attack as i only notice it at the last second as the form of teeth shows up in my vision as a punch to the chest is what i get as i get knocked back away from the beast from the momentum and strength of its strike. My familiar landing next to me with a small whimper of worry as i only offer a quick little smile to show i am fine as i look at the mimic.

#113452 BD:3+2=5 MD:9 98 DMG

Hestia: HP: 1516/1870    Energy: 96/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 1288/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

Looking towards the mimic i move forward with blade in hand as i strike out at it with my blade. The curved sword harpe cutting into the monstrosity as each deep red gash that the blade leaves remains for only but a few moments before disappearing within the coding since it is still alive and well. I see a strike come out as i raise my shield the Aegis as the spikes dig into the offending limb puncturing it as the monstrosity of a mimic reels back from the pain again as i just nod my head most of my actions being instinctual rather than anything else. While monsters may have patterns of attack that varies from each creature to another in the end it is still another copy of something before it despite what floor it comes from if it has appeared before.  Which means if you learned one you learned them all and can counter all.

Action: legion destroyer

#113453 BD:5+2=7 198DMG MD:3+4=7 98 DMG Thorns:84

Hestia: HP: 1511/1870    Energy: 86/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Mimic: 1006/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

Looking towards the mimic i watch it lunge forward swiftly as i only raise my shield in defense as it collides with the sheet of metal in my hand as it backs up once more as it procts my thorns as i lower the object in my hand and wait once more. having to wait and hope that i can get within range of it and strike true against it with proper timing. I look towards the mimics health bar and see that it has finally dropped into the yellow while i am managing to stay afloat in terms of health which isn't all that surprising when thinking about it since i am facing only one instead of the usual four. I'll talk to Jomei sooner rather than later about this whole guild thing. I don't..i know he probably has some questions to me about why i did what i did. If i didn't answer any he had when he went to me about the frontlines in general. I say softly to myself my mind already vague on the details of what i said to him.

#113454 BD:1 MD:3+4=7 98 DMG Thorns:84

Hestia: HP: 1506/1870    Energy: 77/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 922/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

I look towards the mimic and focus entirely upon it as its features begin even more define din all of their horrid and putridness that it has from just being a monster that is a literal sentient chest seemingly. Moving forward with sword in hand i quickly reach it and start to slash into it once more. Just mimicking my former movements that i have done in this fight as i see the red gashes of the attack appear along the mimics form. Than once more i feel a impact against my armored self as i get knocked to the side ever so slightly as i look towards the mimic with a raised eyebrow before just raising my shield and sword to prepare for the next small bout of combat. Just a few more hits ember. Than it is over. i grumble to myself in irritation wanting this to be over. Familiar at the ready to try and aid me in knocking this thing down.

Legion destroyer+concentration

#113455 BD:9 209 DMG MD:9 98DMG   CD:4

Hestia: HP: 1501/1870    Energy: 67/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 713/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

Looking towards the mimic i just shrug and can't really do much else besides just mimic once more what i have been doing this entire fight and that is to attempt to bash into the creature and follow through with the game mechanics that it provides me to try and do something. With that in mind i get into my stance as the blade glows the dim red light of the sword art as i than move as swiftly as i can towards the mimic as it rushes over towards me to meet my form. With a raised shield i block its attack and swipe it away as i than take my blade and once more cut into the mimic as a flurry of red gashes appear along its form as i see its health drop into below a fifth of what it was when it started out. 'Just a little bit more keep it going Ember. Just keep it going.' I think to myself calmly as i try my best to push myself further.

#113456  BD:7 198 MD:6 98 DMG Thorns:84  CD:4

Hestia: HP: 1491/1870    Energy: 57/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 429/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

However, i feel my sword arm get knocked upwards disrupting the continuous sword art and i can only raise a shield to block the follow through done by the mimic as i slide along the ground for but a moment as i just let out a irritated sigh and just prepare myself once more. I can't even banter cause you're not smart enough to banter with. Man i really need to get me some more friends to make this all tolerable to deal with. I mutter to myself in annoyance as i look towards the creature that just seemingly stares at me as my familiar lands off towards the side a bit away from me as the creature turns towards Kuro's position when he lands. Having seemingly not taken notice while he was in the air as i just nod my head keeping that in the back of my mind as something to maybe keep in mind. Something that can be used in the future.

#113457 BD:3+2=5  MD:6 98 DMG Thorns:84

Hestia: HP: 1486/1870    Energy: 57/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 345/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

The creature rushes towards my familiar as i quickly step in front of my lion as i get onto one knee and raise my shield as i feel the impact against the metal and also feel paws against my back and a small amount of force. Feeling my familiar pushing back to provide me some extra ground seemingly understanding otherwise i'd fall on top of him and that would not be good for either myself or his health in this fight. Quickly pushing away the mimic i than get onto my feet and follow up my attack by using my sword art once more just spamming the strongest that i have as a flurry of slashes appear along its form for a brief moment before dispelling outwards and fading away as the attack ends. With a small huff at the expended amount of energy as i quickly try to follow up with the attack to deal a finishing blow.

Legion destroyer

#113458 BD:10 20x11=220DMG MD:6 98 DMG Thorns:84

Hestia: HP: 1481/1870    Energy: 57/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 41/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

I pause for a moment and grin as i watch the mimic lunge forward as i just raise my shield to meet its attack as it disperses into nothing i than put a hand against my chest as a green aura surrounds me and rejuvenates my health back up towards full. I get down onto my knees and than just sits down with a moment of feeling utterly exhausted after all of this effort. How many monsters have i killed? I ask myself softly as i start mentally counting off all the encounters i've had today including the mimic that i've fought and than lets out a exasperated and annoyed breathe. I think i fought like 17 today that is definitely above the usual average for myself, but this is also my first time grinding like this except that one time alongside Ruby. Though i guess i can argue to myself that this is different since i'm by myself.

Action: Field Medic 374+93= 467

#113459 MD:8 98 DMG Thorns:84 dead

loot mob roll

#113460 LD;15+5=20 CD:4 1660, 1660 COL, 6600, 1 perfect T3 unidentified consumable, 1 rare T3 unidentified trinket

Hestia: HP: 1870/1870    Energy: 43/166 DMG:18 MIT:151 Thorns: 84 ACC:2 Eva: -1  BH: 93 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Monster 1: 41/2200 249 DMG  ACC:3

Activating search once more i gaze around the field searching for anymore monsters that would take advantage of the fact that i am below any energy that could be deemed respectable to try and fight back against with. Thankfully spotting nothing of that sort, but also disappointing at the fact that not another chest appeared i just lean back and lay down upon the ground and take in the small moment of peace that i have to myself as i gaze into the ceiling. I than quickly get up and start to search for something like a small area filled with water as i than grin as one comes to mind and i quickly make my way towards there. Remembering doing this with Kimi and this being just as equally a good time to go there as i find the spot. A nice little spot not filled with monsters as i unequip my armor and requip a nice bathing suit as i get into the water.

Action: search for treasure chest

1/3 Out of combat

#113461 LD:2+5=7

73 T3 mats,  4 rare T3 unidentified rapier, 4 perfect unidentified rapier, 1 rare unidentified heavy armor, 4 perfect unidentified heavy armor, 4 rare Unidentified consumable, 5 perfect unidentified consumable, 8 rare T3 unidentified trinket, 1 perfect T3 unidentified trinket, 115,860 COL

As i rest in the water i rest my arms on the comparatively colder ground as i just smile in the luxury of the peace that the small pond or whatever this is. Could be a underground lake. I mutter softly as i lean my head back and just enjoy the warm water that feels like it could be comparable to a hot springs in terms of how it feels. Enjoying just the quick little break that i am taking away from everything as i soon hear a rather loud splash as i glance over towards the source to see Kuro actually within the water seemingly agreeing with me that getting a nice relaxing soak in the water water would be rather good after doing so much work. I can noticeably feel my breathing slow down slightly as i start to finally get relaxed. A small smile appearing on my face as i allow myself to just start floating upon the water along with this.

With eyes closed i just listen to the area around me as i hear the gentle sounds of the water nearby floating down into this area where i am resting. The sounds of small splashes as i can hear my familiar swimming around within the water towards my left being accompanied with some occasional flapping sounds from his wings of which i can only assume he is flying, or possibly trying to get the water off like a dog would water from their fur.  The sounds of gentle dripping of water hitting stone follows suit as the condensation of the water around the stalactites following is heard next within this rather empty cave once one gets far enough away from everything. I should try and visit that waterfall that supposedly has no monsters. I could imagine that as some kind of calming the soul two place. It mimics everything about it from what i remember about calming the soul except withholding the rumor that it somehow involves looking into ones soul.

3/3 combat

I just relax more as i just rest and enjoy my time here deciding i'd spend the rest of my time of the day until i would get a message just laying within this water and resting. Taking a break from grinding, taking a break from fighting on the frontlines, and taking a small break away from monitoring the floors and helping people out.  It's only one day. What is the worst that'll happen from me doing this. I say softly towards myself as i close my eyes and than just slowly drift and enjoy the moment that i am in as my familiar seemingly doesn't mind all that much with the plan since i don't feel him nudging me to try and wake me up or see if i am okay. The lion instead just continuing flying about or playing with the water as i can occasionally hear the calm water be disturbed with brief splashes along it as i can imagine Kuro either dive bombed it or is just skimming the water slightly with his paws. A chuckle escaping my lips at the thought of how Kuro would look walking out of the water from having dive bombed it enters my mind. His fur all right up against his skin from the water adding quite a bit of weight to it.

I lay within the water and don't allow myself to think of much while doing so just trying to think upon my breathing and the intake of air to try and do my best to zone out the rest of the world. To curb my usual tendency to want to go out and do something and being active within the world and replace it with just a small break. To for once just lay down, do something that is nice, and not worry at all about what others are doing. Though it'd be nice to relax with someone else. Maybe like host a nice little pool side party when i get my first house. That'd be fun actually. Floor twenty four would serve as a really nice place for that. I say to myself out loud with a small smile at hosting such a thing as my imagination wanders for but a moment as a humor myself by thinking of how it could go down. The thought of myself just sending the invites towards all my former guildmates, sending a message towards Morgenstern as well while not inviting itzal. Mainly since i don't know how well he would handle a beach party or something of that nature with people like Ruby, Kairi being there and how those two usually are. The idea of just playing some games, maybe have a nice little cookout with them on the sands, tell stories, just grow closer.

Summary:

73 T3 mats,  4 rare T3 unidentified rapier, 4 perfect unidentified rapier, 1 rare unidentified heavy armor, 4 perfect unidentified heavy armor, 4 rare Unidentified consumable, 5 perfect unidentified consumable, 8 rare T3 unidentified trinket, 1 perfect T3 unidentified trinket, 117,460 COL

4 SP