[PP-F7] The First Clash, Light and Shadows Collide

(OOC: This thread's PvP shall be RP combat, as to give both of our characters equal odds of 50% chance for victory[worry not, nobody will die in this thread].)

It was high time to search for Dazia. The battle was imminent, but if Krysta did not put a stop to her soon, terrible things would surely follow. Besides, she wanted to avenge her cousin, Wardege, who she recalled, was mercilessly murdered in a duel. She pulled up her messenger, for she would have to bring the killer here in order to bring the end of the ceasefire, and, through that, the end of Dazia.

To: @Dazia

Subject: Discussing the Ceasefire

Meet me near Deepedge on floor seven. There is an important matter that must be put to an end.

-Krysta

Once she had finished her message and sent it, she checked her inventory and supplies. She was ready. Now all she had to do was make the trip there, and, hopefully, convince Dazia to send a duel challenge, which she will set to total loss, therefore ending the ceasefire and vanquishing the killer...

(OOC: Sure, although I'll still add my stats in, so I can fight some lootable mobs along the way to the fight.)

Dazia had been through a lot of unbelievable things lately. First, there was the awkward conversation that revealed an impossible possibility, then the four unusual, hostile players, and there was also the mysterious player who apparently had something to do with Wardege. It had been some time since that eventful night, but it still lingered in Dazia's mind. She finished up her preparations for her usual training trip, but once that was done, she received a message from Krysta, telling her to meet her near Deepedge, an area on floor seven. "Change of plans, we're going to be training in floor seven. It seems that Princess is expecting me down there..." Yinangi nodded her head. "You might want to bring a teleport crystal then." "I know that." Dazia checked her inventory to make sure she had a teleport crystal, just in case. Once that was taken care of, it would be off to the seventh floor. "No doubt you probably want to kill me... But I won't willingly jump into a fight that I won't survive. Even if I lose, I'll still get away with my teleport crystal..."

@Krysta

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  13
HP:  260
EN:  26
DMG:  6(One Handed Rapier Rank 3[+3], Rapier of Wrath[+2])

Items:

Rapier of Wrath(2 DMG, 1 ACC)

Ombra del Corvo(2 MIT, 1 EVA)

Skills: 

One handed Rapier Rank 3

Light Armor Rank 1(+5 Mitigation)

Krysta made sure she was ready to make the trip. Now she just had to reach Deepedge, and hope that Dazia wouldn't decide to not show up. She had a route planned out, and it was the shortest one, too. The only thing that concerned her was the possibility of running into monsters along the way. Sure, she had a teleport crystal, but she intended to save it for the coming fight, should she fail. She wondered if she was going to succeed, or if she was going to fail. No, she couldn't focus on that just yet, she needed to reach the area. She took the intended shortcut route, but there was someone blocking the road. Wait, not just someone...it was an orc. It seemed to be keeping watch, so maybe Krysta could find a way around? She attempted to do so, but the orc in the road spotted her. "Hey! Just what do you think you're doing?" The orc demanded. "Getting past without getting in your way." Krysta answered. "Hmph, don't try and pull a fast one. This here's a toll road, you see, gotta pay to get by." The orc explained. Krysta noticed that it was just one orc, and there didn't seem to be any proof that this was officially a toll road. Therefore, Krysta believed he was lying. "This doesn't even appear to be such a road. Knowing this, you demanding payment for crossing is like a roundabout method of stealing. I won't pay without the proper reasoning." Krysta explained. The orc wasn't too happy about that response. He pulled out his axe. "Is this reason enough for you?" He threatened.

@Dazia

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  20
HP:  400
EN:  40
DMG:  7(OHR Rank 3[+3], Saber of the Thunderhearts[+1], Yolviinsil[+2])

Equipment:

Saber of the Thunderhearts(Damage, Paralysis, Bleed)

Guardian Vest(2 Mitigation)

Regal Retribution(1 Mitigation, 2 Thorns)

Skills: 

One handed Rapier Rank 3

First Aid Rank 2 

Familiar Mastery: Fighter rank 2

Dazia began her trip from nimbus, and would be traveling along the mountainside road, in hopes of encountering a monster every once in a while, to train herself as she made the trip towards the obviously inevitable fight. She saw an orc that had just reached a certain point in the road, and then he seemed to stop as if he were to be keeping an eye out in the area. Dazia walked towards him. The orc noticed the two players. "Hold it. If you want to get past me, you'll have to pay...say, at least 400 col." Dazia smirked. "I came here to train. You don't scare me, so I guess you'll have to prove whether or not you'll be enough of a challenge..." The orc seemed a bit confused. "What? Do you mean to fight me? Pathetic, such a foolish choice that would be!" Yinangi looked at Dazia, then back to the orc. "On the contrary, I believe you didn't mishear a thing. I dunno if you have any friends or allies, but maybe after this, they'll think twice about pulling shakedowns on innocent travelers..." Upon that, Dazia would rush in to attack the orc. She struck with Crucifixion, dealing quite a bit of damage. The orc staggered, then pulled out his club to retaliate. His strike was more damaging then Dazia expected. Perfect, he was just the kind of practice she needed. "Not bad, you actually left a scratch on me...heh, I won't give you any mercy, not that I was going to, anyway."

ID# 113837 BD: 7+1=8(Hit)

ID# 113838 MD: 10(Critical, +2 DMG)

Crucifixion: 6x6=36

Dazia: HP 242/260, EN 20/26, | 6 DMG | 23 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemies:

Orcish Bandit: HP 94/130, 39 DMG

Edited by Dazia