[PP-F22] <<Kings of Lakes>> True Royals

"All right, though if we have to fight them all at the same time, I will try to pop the adds out of existence quickly. My AoE game isn't the strongest, hence why I asked about the Axe before. Regardless, I'll take my best shot at this if you are down." Sey explained with the tilt of the head. He planned to help his own mitigation soon thanks to the new skills that he could obtain from this, his heavy armor efficiency will bolt through the roof and he just needed to add that slight modification. At that point, his evasion will be attacked and he will have a newer problem on his hands, but at least he could block and dish out more damage at a much more effective pace now. "Though if it's too much danger, I could suggest another one. Though I doubt you haven't already done it, I'm currently on the Third Night of Arabian Nights. I like to think I did the correct things on those quests, though I heard that varies."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dang i haven't done the third night before. I say with a rather happy smile as i pause for only but a moment after saying that as i think to the group that i was doing with it. Kimi, Teion. The two that seemingly just vanished into the wind as i just nod my head slowly afterwards and looks towards Sey with a look of confidence as i say what i say. I would like to go on the third arabian nights than with you Sey. Seems like it would be both exp and something new and unpredictable for the both of us than. I say with the biggest grin across my face as i wonder what the third night would hold as i quickly go over the previous ones in my head. So we there were ninjas, and chimeras. I wonder what the third great beast will await us within the third night or maybe it will be some kind of puzzle or even a genie! i say a bit excitedly at the varied prospects of what could be awaiting the duo of players within the third night of this quest chain which is supposedly the last of its quest chain as well which means the finale of it all.

"Sounds like a deal then, we will find ourselves digging in experience once we beat the third night." Sey explained before placing his hands in his pockets, they were going to continue this chain of quests until... Who knows? This was something he could do if it meant getting himself a higher level in the game. It was difficult being below people in stats and numbers, hopefully he could make up for the lost time by catching up. In turn, Hestia might be gaining a new hand for the guild that hopefully could amount to having a stronger player. Maybe. Depends on what the other two she mentioned were thinking. "If we got ourselves a genie, we need to wish ourselves to max level." Sey jested lightly before they then would advance to what seems to be the next step in their journey to make the frontlines less hellish for the players. Hopefully this is the next step to making himself someone of numbers like Leru.

Summary:

Sey - 400 Col, Filet of Kings, 4 SP
Hestia - 400 Col, Filet of Kings, 2 SP