[PP-F22] <<Kings of Lakes>> True Royals

"Well, I think there's a reason there is longer such a profession. Demand is such a tricky field." Sey replied, though he couldn't help but pity such a guild. Plenty of supply and they may have had the passion, but passion was difficult to run in a market. It was possible and almost never impossible, but one could either succeed or die before succeeding. They leaned towards the latter. Her explanation as to not knowing was interesting, though not exactly the most marketable either. But there was one trait of a leader she might like to know. "Do you think a leader really knows what they do all the time? I think a leader would love someone who could tell them what to do, but will never have that since they themselves are running the show. Though it's not the best business move, I doubt a guild is a business. You don't have to know the next step, just try it and see what it will bring you." And that was advice he could hardly give to anyone, but this was nothing that Hestia seemed to want to make out of profit. And wouldn't you know it, Hestia managed to get the fish back onto the shore, though he would aim to help her back up and lean on him if possible. "Don't sleep on me quite yet! That fish doesn't look too happy about us being here..."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look towards the king as the creature does some kind of scream as i just raise my shield upwards as it charges towards me as i can feel the impact of its body against my much smaller form. Though thankfully the spikes of my shield seemed to be enough of a deterrent to its AI to make it back off and try to make a move to get closer towards the water for whatever reason. Finding myself unsure why it would try to do so from a lack of remembering of what fighting this thing was even like. I guess you have a point Sey i'll take things one step at a time, but i should probably think of a good name for the guild as well. I know the main goal will be what everyone does honestly to try and protect as many people as we can, but the secondary goal is to try and remove any of the shadier sides of Aincrad as well. To be the examples that people can look towards, and to try and correct the frontlines as much as we can through example. I say towards him as i shrug my shoulders as i than look back towards the giant blubber fish. I've never been good with names when trying to make them up.

Action: Focused howl -6 ENG

#113960 MD:5+1=6 1 dmg to hest 54 to King

[5] Hestia: HP: 1789/1790   Energy: 170/170 DMG:17  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec: (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
Sey: ?/?

King of lakes: 1146/1200  DMG:125  MIT:20

• <<Body Slam>> On an MD of 9, the boss will jump high into the air and crash down in the center of the players, sending out a shock-wave dealing 120 AoE damage. 
  • <<Dive>> On an MD of 10, the King of Lakes will take the player with the highest hate in its teeth and drag it back into the lake. The player will take 150 unmitigatable damage and need to swim back to the shore, missing their next attack.

"Then I would suggest dedicating it to the players who are stranded. Make the smaller players frontliners, there is plenty of potential in them. But if we let them die off, we will have to stick to what we know now. And what we know now isn't that good..." And with that, she mentioned the naming aspect of the guild. Something to inspire hope. He did have a small idea as to what their name could be, since it was supposed to be about protecting and advancing through the game. But before given the chance to speak, his eyes shifted to the side when the peripheral sight of his eyes caught suspicious movement from the fish. It was advancing yet again, so he would retaliate with as much force. "Hey, we are trying to have a conversation here!" Sey announced before his knuckles slammed below the body of the boss, causing a heavy level of damage to strike through the mighty fortress of the fish, causing it to launch up lightly before Sey returned. "All right, back to names. I think I have one."

Action: All Might
Skill: Charge +5

ID# 113961 results:

Battle: 7 [24 x 15 = 360 - 20 = 340 DMG]

[5] Hestia: HP: 1789/1790   Energy: 170/170 DMG:17  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec: (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[1] Sey: 1225/1225 | EN: 101/118 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 61

King of lakes: 806/1200  DMG:125  MIT:20

• <<Body Slam>> On an MD of 9, the boss will jump high into the air and crash down in the center of the players, sending out a shock-wave dealing 120 AoE damage. 
  • <<Dive>> On an MD of 10, the King of Lakes will take the player with the highest hate in its teeth and drag it back into the lake. The player will take 150 unmitigatable damage and need to swim back to the shore, missing their next attack.

Edited by Sey

Looking towards the fish i quickly follow up with Sey as i activate the strongest sword art and even activate both of my skills in tandem as i move within slicing range as i cut into the large fish repeatedly as its health tanks by about a sixth of what it was as i just smile to myself at how well the attack was. The everything build rules! I cheer to myself as i back away from the large fish who is focused entirely upon me as i watch it try and rush towards me to attack me as i simply side step the attack and than look in Sey's direction with a rather cheerful and amused smile. So you said you had a name right? i am all ears for hearing something since it'd at least get the gears in my head turning possibly as well. I thought of something guardians. But that seems to generic you know? Maybe i should go with like Olympians, but than that seems arrogant to me trying to compare us to gods. I thought of the angelic theme, but..i kinda don't want to step on Itzal's or Hikoru's toes if they wouldn't want someone to take up their guild's name in any manner. I say honestly towards the white haired man to give an idea of into my mind and what i have thought about already.

Action: legion Destroyer+concentration+charge

#113962 BD:10 24x11=264-20=244 DMG  MD:3+1=4 miss  CD:8 +7 total

[7] Hestia: HP: 1789/1790   Energy: 160/170 DMG:17  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec: (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[1] Sey: 1225/1225 | EN: 101/118 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 61

King of lakes: 562/1200  DMG:125  MIT:20

"Last I checked, neither of them own the concept of heaven or angels. I would love to see someone enforce a copyright thing over a name. With that in mind, I think of comfort with heaven, and I wish to be kept in the protection of it. Heaven's Keep comes to mind." Sey replied before he looked back, the damage Hestia inflicted quite heavy on it's own. They brought the monster down to the yellow point, and Sey was going to teach it a new color. Red. Back when it tried to rush the both of them again, he would take advantage of it's reckless and chaotic nature with a strike to the gut again from below. All he needed was one punch and the monster would be sent flying up into the air yet again, launched and sent crashing a mighty distance away before he then returned back over to Hestia. "And with that, we are nearly finished."

ID# 113963 results:

Battle: 8 [19 x 15 = 285 - 20 = 265]

[7] Hestia: HP: 1789/1790   Energy: 160/170 DMG:17  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec: (+6 ENG)   Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[2] Sey: 1225/1225 | EN: 85/118 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 61

King of lakes: 297/1200  DMG:125  MIT:20

Edited by Sey

I smile a bit at the idea as i chuckle slightly and nods my head at that as i think on the name for a little bit. Heaven's keep huh? Hmm i like the name has that right kind of feel to it. Though since this is like a small brainstorm session how about something like simply Sanctuary or maybe a few words here and there next to sanctuary to make it sound more fancy. Since Sanctuary by itself could work, but doesn't have the natural flow i think that would make it work as a guild name rather than a basic descriptor. I offer towards Sey to see how he feels about that idea for a name and if he could think of something that could maybe work with it as i than gaze towards the fish and once more activate legion destroyer while preparing myself for an attack. Seeing the fish charge towards me i go to try and strike at it with my blade art as i make the initial first wide arcing swing in front of where it should've been by the time my blade moved into its position. However, the fish stopped in its tracks and seemingly waited out my sword art knowing well enough that the skill could've killed it possibly or made it weak enough to die shortly after.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#113964 BD:4 MD:4+1=5

[2] Sey: 1225/1225 | EN: 85/118 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 61

King of lakes: 297/1200  DMG:125  MIT:20

"Well if it is flow you are worried about, use a synonym. Sanction. It's simple, perhaps a bit bland, but it does get the message across. May I suggest Radiance? Or Lumination?" Both of which meant to light up something, though the latter wasn't a word. But they were not looking for words, they were looking for names. And as a name, that would have worked perfectly. It brought a small smile onto his face, though that didn't last long until the fish started charging yet again. And what a pain it was to still be standing up. Though it didn't get much more treatment as of recently, he will make up for it with another powerful strike. With his fists raised up again, he would begin to rush the fish with confidence before striking the side of it's body. It didn't matter where it struck as long as it did, for critical points where hard to find on such a target.

ID# 113965 results:

Battle: 5 + 3 = 8 [19 x 15 = 285 - 20 = 265]

[2] Sey: 1225/1225 | EN: 69/118 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 61

King of lakes: 32/1200  DMG:125  MIT:20

Edited by Sey

Radiant Sanctuary? I offer as a possible name towards say as i raise my shield up towards the fish as he slams into the metal pin cushion as he bursts into nothing but a storm of red pixels showering me in their pixelated data form.  I look towards the white haired man as a item is added to both of our inventories for our victory against the king of lakes a nice filet meal that is a overhealth boost item. What about like Radiant Sanctuary? A adjective plus a noun seems like a nice way to go makes it seem slightly better in my opinion. What are you thoughts on it? I ask him curiously as i pick up the fishing pole and hands it back towards the NPC with a small bow of respect towards the NPC in more so being thankful to him for being able to help out with us completing the quest in question.

#113966 BD:1 MD:6+1=7 1 dmg to hest 54 thorns to fish boy

[2] Sey: 1225/1225 | EN: 69/118 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 61

King of lakes: 32/1200  DMG:125  MIT:20

Woo! They managed to beat the quest and become the royals of the lake! Sey had doubts of no one else beating this quest already, come on, this was a victory in itself. Now they just claimed the drops from the boss. Sey would then look over to her when she made the suggestion that made the most sense to him. Radiant Sanctuary. "Actually, that is not a half-bad name for a guild in the slightest. Makes sense and it rolls off the tongue quite nicely." Sey replied before placing his hands in his pockets. "I think you have found quite a sound name for the guild. But is this truly hypothetical like you said before? Or perhaps you have a plan in mind to make it a reality?" He had to wonder, for so much thought was being placed into it. Hestia could make for a good leader, he wondered what a guild ran under her control would be like.

I shake my head no towards Sey with a sheepish chuckle as i rub the back of my neck slightly as i look towards him. Wellll. maaaaybe. Thought i'd ask if you felt like joining, but decided to do it in a obviously roundabout manner that you would pick up on instantly.  I plan to create a guild and i have a few members in mind which do include yourself and myself. I also know a few others who i could ask which i am certain for some the choice in my possible guildmates might surprise some people. I say with a grin knowing two red heads i'll need to ask about this in particular when it comes to getting this guild together in a more stable manner. 'It would be interesting to try and make Fireheart be not so quick to buttheads with people, but being around somebody besides me who could try to set a good example might be good for her.' I think to myself with a slight smile and a nod of my head. Though yeah Sey i'll ask a bit more formally now i guess. Would you like to form the guild known as Radiant Sanctuary together? I ask him with a hand extended towards him as if offering a business proposal towards the white haired man.

"Semantics is interesting, I like to remember most words. And while I would ask for the names of the members, that is of little concern to me in reality. The only thing that matters is my history with guilds and the credibility of the one who is inviting me into it." Sey explained, moving his arm up with an open right palm, though not exactly towards her palm. It was a gesture used to explain his perspective in a professional manner, and Hestia was treating this like a business. Granted, she did not possess a poker face, she still had the formalities and respected the fact that he did business. "You are aware of the whereabouts of the previous guild I was in as well as the result. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement, so I assume you could understand my reluctance. That being said, I have no right to hold the actions of others onto you, especially with your overall conduct. I trust that you will not disappoint me in your purpose. And if that is the case." He would then take her hand confidently to seal his answer. "I will take up your offer and serve your cause."

I chuckle a bit at his choice of words as i just shake my head at Sey with a smile upon my face as i shake his hand. Welcome Sey you are tied for first in terms of being a member for the Radiant Sanctuary guild. Lets hope that we can build something that will last, that will be family, that will be friends, and build a force of power through helping one another rise up in this game so that nobody could think of bringing harm to others again. I say with a grin across my face towards the white haired man as i think through the list of others as i glance towards Sey as well since their comes a question how to ease him into meeting some of the other members to get people use to being with one another. 'Ruby will probably be easy since she is always ready to hangout seemingly. Though i will also need to get into contact with Embers, Mace, and Domarus as well to make sure that i can get them joining up on this plan.' I think to myself idly as i go through a few other possibly candidates from the frontlines and from players that i have seen walk around and talk. Well first things first is to do one last check around the area. I say as i activate the search skill and requip the golden cloak. Glancing around and spotting nothing  i just nod and look back towards Sey.

#113973 LD:2+8=10 nope

"I trust that we'll do as such. And to see who you bring onto the team will be interesting for me to enlighten myself in. But for now, we have to focus on getting the guild off the ground. You, me, and this mystery person you mentioned that I tied with. Now that being said... We would more in order to start a guild, though the number slips my mind." Sey explained as he would cross his arms over his chest, his eyes half-closed to show calmness, but his lips facing up to show approval. They had a lot of work to do to get this guild off of the ground, but that did not mean that they couldn't do it. And with someone like Hestia representing it, there should be a decent level of support. Sey wasn't that much of a symbol quite yet, though he did know many people back in the past. Could that logic apply now? Only time could tell. "Any luck with the search? I'd help, but my searching skills are not up to par as of currently."

With  sigh i unequp all the battle gear and instead requip the black t-shirt, and long grey pants once more for vanity clothing that would be rather comfy to wear on the way back towards the main settlement.  Sadly no such luck Sey seems that the fates have decided that floor twenty two is truly a place that is meant to be the most relaxed and laid back place ever with no dungeons to see for miles on end. I say towards him with a small shrug of my shoulders as i than start to make my way back and onto whatever next grand quest we would take ourselves on during our way their.  Also the number to create a guild is four i remember that much so with the two of us that is already two, and with some people i know i'm certain the creation of it won't be the difficult part. it'll be the part where we get more than just the initial four members. I say towards Sey with a nod of my head as i glance towards the amount of col that i have and grins a tiny bit at the thought of having a guild hall. A nice place where everybody could go and meet up and be a safe space for all members.

Sey would then do just as Hestia did, though he had a white shirt with a tie and a hoodie followed with a pair of jeans. "Fair point, but it's okay. Maybe we will get lucky enough next time, every floor has to have something at least." He replied as he would let her take the lead, since Hestia was the one that brought them this far in the first place. It was a great time for casual chats, surely. And with that in mind, they would then talk about the guild members. Seems like they did have four after all, which made this much easier. "Well aren't you a prepared woman. I'm definitely interested to see what that silver tongue of yours managed to pull in." He proudly announced as he would step, his fists of wind calming down from the long bit of fighting that they just went through. "I think I just leveled up again, my stats are completely refreshed. That was two levels within the past two quests, maybe I can catch up with you guys after all."

I chuckle a bit and look towards Sey with a playful grin on my face and flexes my non-existent muscles. Maybe one day you may catch up to the mighty hestia in term of levels young skywalker. Until than follow thy training regiment of 100 pushups, 100 situps, and lots of juice. I say jokingly towards the white haired man with a grin that goes from ear to ear with what looks like barely contained laughter as i turn to face the road once more to make sure that i am not just walking into a tree since that would be absolutely horrible. Well for a few of the members i know that at least one is going to join definitely since the firecracker promised me that she did and her word is basically her life. The other two stronger members i am uncertain of what they'll end up choosing and will require some convincing possibly for reasons unto their own that i don't wish to divulge out of respect for them. The last however is basically a gurantee since the young girl looks up to me for starting the APD and even was the first one to step up and join me with that. I say with a rather fond and happy smile when speaking about the two members that i feel absolutely confident about them joining the guild that i desire to make.

"But what if I desire to hold a cup of tea with my pinky outstretched, hm, love~?" He jested right back, watching her laugh with amusement as he just stood by her and smiled in turn. Hey, it was all fun and games at the end of the day, and the both of them seemed to be enjoying their time. Now to address those that she was planning on bringing. Two of them are players that are much higher up, yet they seemed to have their own interests in mind. Sey could relate, but not in the way that  they probably did. He didn't even know who they were. "Sounds like a lovely bunch. Worst case scenario would be four people. Best case scenario would be six people. That would look rather decent for a guild I believe. Though now I must question what our next course of action will be. Will you try to get the guild together, or should we try to take on a quest, or perhaps we do that grind in search for uniques?"

I think we should get onto the next quest for now Sey we can worry about the guild stuff a bit later when i have a few moments to talk to them about this in length to see how they feel about the topic in general. Once i know if they are in or not we can make our next move than in terms of guild formation. I say towards the white haired man with a confident look upon my face that is accompanied with a smile as the sight of the main settlement comes into view as i just view the wonderful beauty of a peaceful non war state looking settlement compared to the others. So Sey what is the next quest we should do? I mean i don't really know what others you haven't done if i am being honest so i guess you should take the lead this time around on what quest we should do together. I say towards Sey with a small shrug of my shoulders as i wonder what he would choose in the end even if that will remain a mystery for only but a short while until they would arrive at whatever destination that will be the next quest location.

"Let's see, in that case, I will have to look through the list. Just give me a moment." Sey explained before he flicked open the menu. It seems like he was going to search through the quest list, flicking his finger down to see that he had a decent number of them finished, but there were a few that still had to be done. One of them offered quite the exp boost that he needed before opening up the description. Going past the filler text, he would be informed of the stats before making the decision. "There is one called <<Bane of Blood>> on the fifteen floor. It doesn't seem that hard, just mix the number of enemies from the Witch of the West and the stats of this quest and I think we could take it on. Though if there are any complications to it that I am missing, I would love to know. Otherwise, this is the sort of experience point boost that could help me so much."

Thinking back onto the quest the two details that stood predominantly in my mind come to the forefront. The fact that the floor had a dungeon, and that the quest itself was rather easy even if it expended quite a bit of resources to bust through it all by the end of the day. Looking towards Sey i think through what gear he has as i go through the quick mental inventory of everything before i slowly nod my head as i think on it. I think that we could do it Sey without much issue as long as we play our cards right to do it just right. The main problem is if the blood bane manages to land his bleed effect on me than things will start to get difficult. Otherwise taking out the small wolf pawns should be swift through our combined attacks. I would recommend you to choose one minion to solo it down, and i can just try to AoE everything. The reason being is that the alpha wolf uses its minions to block attacks till they're all dead. i say towards Sey with a small smile to my face since i will be able to AoE my problems away effectively unlike when having to solo duel.