[PP-F1] Our First Date(Grim, Yureka)

As morning creaked over the town walls, the sound of the wind through the trees made the day come alive, as leaves being caressed through the moring breeze came into the towns borders, the sound of shops opening up was through the place. The smell of home made cooking was filling the air, this in turn made the playes of the surround area come out of their holes. As the leafed filled wind continued on, a straggler decided to break away from the group, drifting into the open window at the inn, where Grim and Yureka were staying at, the leaf gently floated onto Grims face, causing him to brush it away. As the sun creeped up over the window frame lining, it peered into the room and shinned onto Grim, causing him to open his eyes.

Grim awoke from his slumber, his chest feeling warm, as he looks down he sees Yures head laying there, Grim smiles as he had a wonderous nights sleep. Grim wondered when his last night of sleep was this enjoyable, Grim thought long and hard, but couldn't find one, so as he layed there with his love, he thought,"How can this get any better?" So Grim stayed there trying to let this momet last as long as it could, as he watches Yure sleep, her face, soft to the touch, her eyes as blue as the sapphire that was his birth stone, and the very same that his families crest has. As Grim moved away the bangs from her face, touching her hair, he feels how nice it is, soo silky. He hears the birds outside start chriping, and singing the song of the morining, Grim decides to get out of bed, he moves Yures head off his chest, and sets it on the pillow, she moves and grabs his hand.

Grim looked down and saw that she was still asleep, so he moved in close, and whispered, "I love you Yure." Then sees her let go and grab his pillow instead, Grim gets up, and walks over to the other room and takes a shower. Coming out with a towel over his head, he takes a seat at the coffee table, then orders his favorite tea, a «Chamomile with Lemongrass Tea», and a snack, a Tulipes with Raspberry Sorbet, as Grim ordered one more set in case Yure deciede to get up, as Grim put a metal lid on the sorbet to prevent its durability from going down. As Grim takes a sip of his tea, he sighs in relieve, that his life just became so much better.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yure was sleeping soundly and felt both warm and cool at the same time it was amazing, then the warmth started to fade and she frowned reaching out for it then she heard a smooth comforting voice telling her something and she sighed letting go and grabbing onto the remenents of the heat source instead snuggling into it. she slowly woke to the smell of lemons and raspberries wondering where it was coming from and forgetting where she was. she stretched almost like a cat yawning and still not opening her eyes. then sat up on her knees facing the window and cracked them open confused for a moment because she usually stayed at a different inn in the town of beginnings. then the memories of the day before came rushing back and she smiled turning around and reafferming herself that it was real "goodmorning," she said with a smile looking down at her twisted clothes 'ugh i really need to get myself some pajamas,' she twisted her shirt back around and got out of bed walking over to the coffee table and seeing the tea and sorbet she lifts the lid experimentally and smiles "you know this is like my favorite dessert aside from cheesecake?"

Grim looked at Yure, and smiled, "You know, back IRL, my uncle owns a little company in France, ships this stuff to my families manor, so this is pretty much, the knid of stuff I ate all the time." Grim takes a sip of his tea, then takes a bite of his sorbet, as his grabs his lemon, from the tea glass, and bites down on it. His face goes into a skrunged look, from the lemons sour taste, then licked his lips to remove the residue away. As Grim continues to eat, he opens his menu and pulls out a crimson leather book, that had a gold ribbon along the spine, and began to write something in it, he closed the book, then put it back in his inventory and materialized another book, just a black leather one with a crimson ribbon, this time he began to read to himself, the lettering was in gold font that read on the front cover, "Hamlet", Grim finishes hie dessert and tea, gets out of his chair a decides to do morning exercises, to wake himself up, his body flexing eveytime he moves his muscle. After completing his daily routene, he turns his back to Yure, then looks out the window, scratching his back where his large scar is located.

Then Grim turns his attention to Yure, "So, shall what you wanna do, cuz I have no game plan." "Maybe we can go out and do alittle sight seeing, or go take a dip in the lake on this floor, just becareful of the Gillmen, their nasty little blights." As Grim turns his chair around, spinning the spine of the chair around to where it was in front if Grim, then looked at Yure with his eyes never changing from their emerald green, "Oh and one more thing, before I went to sleep, I thought I heard you say something, what was it, or I could be imagining this, but I thought I heard you say "good night superman." As Grims eyes gave of a glean of light as the sun shinned on them through the mirrors reflexion. His hair still unstyled from when he was in the shower, he notices and began to pull it into a ponytail, not even braiding it, then holds it their with a gold ribbon. Then putting his arm over the top of the chair, setting his head on his arms, giving Yure a boyish charm look.

Yure raised an eyebrow at him and sat down to eat some of the sorbet smiling, "yeah this was more of a treat for me whenever I accomplished something, or passed a hard test in college I would go and get some from the supermarket, although it was never this fancy." she takes a bite of the raspberry flavored dish and smiles giving a hum of pleasure. she looks at the tea and then off to the side, tastes it and makes a face. "not much of a tea person myself." she then flips through the menu and orders some apple cider to sip on and smiles looking out the window at the birds. when he gets up and starts doing exercises she smiles and watches while finishing her cider, then she see's the scar again and the mental note she made earlier resurfaces, but she doesn't get time to ask because he suddenly turns back around and starts talking asking her questions instead

she smiles as he asks what they want to do that day, "well I do love swimming but I don't have a swim suit, or any other outfit come to think of it.. " she trails off looking down at her cropped tank top and shorts, she hears him ask about last night and she smiles. "I don't know," she laughs, "yesterday when you jumped out of the tree I was thinking like 'my god this guy must be immortal or something' and it just seemed to fit so yeah superman"

Grim gave a smile, "Well if that be the case, then your my Kryptonite*, I'm different when your with me." Grim closes his eyes as he trys to make a plan for the day, as he taps his foot, he remembers that he loved to swim, and was hoping to get to see Yure in swim suit. As his face turns crimson from the excitment, he drifts farther into lala hand. And then lets out a sigh of happiness, then slouches down into his seat, for he is completely forgot gow to sit in his chair. Grim slips out of his chair, and lands on the ground, as he is falling he snaps into reality, but is unable to precent his fate of landing on his rear end.

Grim looks up and around to see what had happened, "Uhh, what just happened?" "Im so confused now." Grim says as he sits on the floor, then dismisses it and does a semi-backward somersault, and kicks off the ground using his hands, and lands on his feet. Then walks to the window and stares out it, his back turned toward Yure again, his scar playing hide and seek with his hair.

Yure raises an eyebrow as grim goes off to lala land and then grins when he starts sliding busting into a laugh when he falls on the floor. "looks like somebody decided to go off and daydream huh?" she says with a smile then stands up to help him but he already is on his feet and standing in front of the window. she sees the scar again this time only half way as it keeps hiding behind his hair. she walks up behind him and raises a hand brushing his hair out of the way, "I've been meaning to ask, how did you get this?" she questions running her hand along the top of the scar, "it looks like it was painful.. if you don't want to tell me its ok I was just curious thats all."

Grim looked back and saw that Yure was talking about his scar, Grim frowned, then turned to Yure, "It's a long story that involved my baby sis." Grim turned to Yure and said, "When my baby sis was born, she was the weakest of the family, she was too small, the doctors said that she wouldn't be able to survive the night, but when I was with her, she seemed to get better, and she did survive the night, after that my father saw this change in her, so he told me to raise her, and so I did, she was my sister, but also my daughter as well." "I taught her everthing, and was happy, she became my shadow, never leaving my side, and when she was 5, I was watching her in the main entrance hall of my families manor, as she played with her favorite rubber ball, I was 14 at the time, she knocked over a suit of medieval armor, when I saw this I rushed to her side, and sheiled her with my body."

Grim stops and takes a breath, then continues, "The armors weapon, a very large and sharp claymore came down and sliced my back, from my left shoulder to my right waist." You see afterward, my family rushed my to my aunts hosptial to have surgeory on my back, the sword fracture one on my spinal vertabrae." "There was an operation that could fix my back, but it was riscy, my family went ahead and did the prceedure anyway, now when the operation was about a quarter the way done, I lost my vitals, and died on the table, but I came back, when my baby sis cried, "Come back Onee-chan Toka, don't leave us!!" "My vital immedietly came back online, and I survived the operation." "On that day Sicilia spoke a full sentense, and since then we've been more closer than ever." "I will do anything to protect her, and the ones I love." As Grim wraps his armos around her waist, and kisses Yures lip, they tasted like sorbet, and apples. "Mmm... delicious." Grim says as he pulls away.

"wow I gotta say you are pretty active for a dead guy, you really must be immortal or something" she smiles and teases him after the kiss. "that's a pretty intense story," she brings her arms up and around his neck for better support, "so how are we going to go swimming if I don't have a swim suit? we should go shopping and see if there are any," she smiles thinking she might have enough col to get one and she really did wan't to go swimming it had been awhile since she was able to.

"Ohh haha, your soo very funny." "No im just too stubborn to know when to quite." As Grim nips at her neck, his freakish long canine teeth came out, "Give me your blood young lady, for I hunger today." Grim says in a perfect Dracula voice, but stops when he hears her say about shopping, "Well I guess we got a game plan then, you get dressed and we can go swimimg, me I just unequip my gear down to my boxers and just use tha as my trunks." As Grim lets go of Yure to let her get dressed.

yure laughs at his dracula impersonation and then looks down at what she is wearing basically just her starter tank and shorts so she equips her shoes and the cropped vest that she wears and says "done," with a smile, "I told you I only have the one outfit, I don't even have pajamas I just sleep in the lower layer." she looks at her col and sighs it better be enough, then she closes the HUD and smiles holding her hand out "ready when you are sweetheart."

Grim laughed at her, "Well' i like the outfit you have on when you sleep, sutes you just fine." Grim noticed that she sighed after checking her HUD, "Babe, you need a little extra cash, I don't mind helping you out." As Grim looks at Yure awaiting for her answer, while he opens his HUD and goes to his inventory.

"what no I.." she blushes "I just don't know how expensive stuff is here, I .. don't usually go shopping, I know its really weird a girl who doesn't like shopping, its a miracle! but seriously I never had enough money to just go shopping before so yeah I'm not used to it." she smiles wryly and looks up at him wrapping her arm in his, "but if you really want to I won't refuse, although that means you have to help me pick it out" she grins wider and starts pulling him out the door.

Grim grins at the idea of helping Yure with her swim suit attire. "Ok, I'll help you out, just pull in the direction you wanna go, and I will follow." Grim says as he's being pulled out the door, and into the plaza square, "Dang thats alot of people." Grim says sarcasticly as hes sees only a few people around, but notices a very familiar mountaneous figure in the distance, it was Galen who was wearing a white surcoat, with pitch black pants and metal boots, and Fade who was wearing a arabic style dress, with sandals. Galen having Fade on his shoulder, she looks over and sees both Yure and Grim.

Galen looks over and greets us with a salute, and preceeds to walk over to both them, "Well well well, good to see you again "Walking Reaper Grim". Galen and Grim shake hands once more making the same thunder sound again. Grim smiles at Yure whos eyes go big every time he comes near, "Hey "Thunder Mountain Galen" good to see you again, you two Fade." "What brings you to the first floor?" "We've come down from the higher floor for some work and shopping, Galen can't make up his mind on what shops to go to." Fade says as she jumps from Galens shoulder, Fade was only 5'5'', she was thinner than Yure, she was only 100Ibs, her silver hair was in a arabic bun, her olive color skin was shinning in the sun, and was watching the two with her crimson color eyes. But Galen was 7'0'' tall and was 245 lbs, his back long crimson hair was in a samurai ponytail, and was stroaking his full face beard, he too had olive color skin, but he had ocean blue eyes.

"Ah I see, same here, me and Yure are going shopping to get her a new swim suit." Galen patted Grim on the back, "Stupendous, darling give the young one a list of shops that have a wonderous asortment of garments of her choosing on this floor, Grim come with me." As Grim is helplessly dragged away by Galen, Fade pulls Yure to the side and starts to show her the list of shops. "Okay Galen you made your point." "Let me go!" "Very well Grim, now you see here boy, that girl is one you should not take lightly, treat her with care, respect, and of most love, beacuse if you don't then what kind of man would you be?" Because if you do hurt her, me and Fade are going to hurt you back, do you understand me clearly?" Grim knew that Galen would do it, but he was more afraid of Fade than Galen, he fought Galen, but never Fade. So he had no clue how she fought, and after last nights performance, Grim didn't want any of what she could dish out. "Don't worry big guy, nothing is going to happen, trust me, I planned eveything out to prevent anything like that from happening." He pats Galen on the chest, Galen sighed in relief, "Well my best guess is she's about the same age as Fade, maybe younger, but anyway, treat her like a lady should be and were all happy."

As Grim is walking back with Galen, he sees that Fade has handed Yure a list, as Fade retunrs to her perch on Galen's shoulder, "Well, we should be returning to our shopping then, to were then my sweet Fade?" As Fade turns his head and points the way, Grim waves them both, then turns his attention to Yure, "So Fade give you usefull info Yure?" Grim asks as he stands there, staring at her with his emerald green eyes.

Yure smiles and nods "your friends are amazing, she gave me a list of all the good shops on this floor and some on other floors too" she says still slightly in awe of the knowledge of the slightly taller girl, "if I'm right about this one," she points to one on the list, "there should be some pretty good stuff there and its just around the corner lets go!" she again pulls him along with her more excited than she usually would be to go shopping. she wasn't sure what it was about the day but it just felt wonderful.

when they reached the shop and entered it was really small and quaint but had a wonderful selection of clothing and a whole rack devoted to swimsuits yureka grins and walks over to them pulling out one, then another, frowning and putting back a red one that was a bit too garish for her then finally settling on four that she couldn't choose between, "here sweetheart i'm gonna try these on and I need to know which one looks best on me, think you can do that?" she grins and goes into the dressing room to change into the first one.

(picture of all four swimsuits for reference)

after she finishes modeling each of them she asks "well which one was best?"

Grim couldn't decide, but he liked them all, so long as they were on her, "I uhh... hmm... maybe, I like the green one." Grim looked at Yure, hoping that he guessed correct, but then dismissed it away, for he picked. Which ment that Yure didn't know either, and wanted his opion on it, so he just smiled, thinkink to himself, "She looked good in any, but it doesn't matter now, she'll look good in the one i picked." As Grim set back in back into his chair, he was a bit use to this, his eldest use to always drag him along, making him carry the bags while she shopped, he breathed out a heavy amount of air, but he was still excited to see Yure in the swimsuits, as Grim changes his position in his chair he then got up and walked over to Yure, and wrapped his arms around her, "You know, you could be a excellent swimsuit model Yure, you pull it off so well." Grim laughs as he kisses Yure forehead. "So, you ready to get out of here, and go for a dip?" He asks as his eyes never changed from their emerald green color.

Yure grinned and put the other swim suits back thanking the lady in the shop after paying for the suit and putting it in her inventory. she laughed and blushed a little about the swimsuit model thing, "nah I'm too short models have to be like five eight or something," she grinned, "but thanks for the complement" she stretches up and gives him a kiss on the cheek, then says "ok Sweetheart, lets go!" she laughs and slips her hand in his as they walk out the door.

As Grim and Yure walks out the dooe, of the shop, Grim sees Galen and Fade, beating the crap out of some NPC's, Grim shrugs it off, "Guessing this is their work, typical, them two, they always use giant war axes, well time for us to get to the lake." Grim turns Yure away as he leads her to the grass fields, "I can see the lake, not too far now." Grim points ahead, as he bends down and says, "Wanna see, just get on." As Grim is bent down, he thinks, "Well now this be fun." Grim says once more more, "Well Yure, baby you getting on, or do I have to pick you up like Galen does with Fade?"

Grim gives a smile at Yure, as if saying I'll do it.

yure's eyes widen "really? but..." she looks at his shoulders and then up at the scenery she couldn't see anything but more grass "ok sure" she climbs up on his shoulders and feels rather precarious sitting there. "don't let me fall!" she exclaims wobbling a bit.

Grim smiled, "Who?" "Me?" "Now would I do a thing like that, would i ever let you fall on purpose?" Grim smlies as he lets Yure into his shoulders, and lifts her up, "Beautiful isn't it, you can see the lake right." As Grim whistles, Blood Wing appears in a short few seconds, "You called me master?" "Scout out the area ahead, tell me whats out their." "As you command, I shall follow." Blood Wing goes off and scouts out the area ahaed. "So, watcha thinking about, unlike with Blood Wing, I can't read you mind." As he teases by pinching her leg.

Yure laughs and looks around "I see it, its beautiful!" she smiles and leans down resting her head on top of his. "oh nothing in particular, swimming, that cloud is shaped like a bunny rabbit, I feel really tall, I wish I could fly up there in the sky and feel the wind from up there, and.. you," she blushes and then sits up again, "its such a beautiful day today!"