[PP-F1] Our First Date(Grim, Yureka)

"Yes, just like you Yure." As Grim and Yure get to the lake, Blood Wing lands on the giant rock, the very same one he jumped from when he first swam here. "Master the surrounding areas are filled with monsters, but are not in this location, you and your other halve may do as you please." Grim smiles and tosses another berry from the bag, and Blood Wing swoops down and catches it. "Well it seems we can have a little fun now." Grim smiles as he puts Yure down, and unequips his gear, he had a pair of swim trunks on. "While you were changing, Galen sent me a gift, he knew I didn't have anything to wear, so he gave me this." Grim smiled, as his swim turnks were a bright green and had black stripes going along horizontally, he gave Yure a look like lets get you into the swim suit.

swim tunks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yureka grinned and changed into her swimsuit, having already equipped it under her clothes she just un-equipped the top layer leaving her in just the green bikini, from up close you could see that she in fact did have some scars one, a burn scar about the size of a quarter, on the right side just under the bikini top line, and several faint jagged scars on her left hip.

she smiled and then pulled out the braid in her hair letting it fall free and shaking it out "I'm ready!" she grinned and walks up to the giant rock, "so we can jump in from here right?" she looks down at the water and doesn't wait for an answer before backing up about five feet and then sprint-leaping off the edge into a cannonball. she felt herself hit the water and excitement flooded her, she hadn't been swimming in years. the water was crystal blue and a perfect temperature. she floated there under the water for a second relishing being there before deciding to swim up to the surface, her hair floating around her in a cloud of reddish blonde. she kicked her legs and sent herself rocketing towards the surface. as she broke the surface she looked up and made sure none of her hair was in her face and then laid on her back floating there enjoying the calm.

Grim looked at the water and saw that Yure, didn't wait an hear what he had to say, Grim rubbed his head as he climbed the rock side, knowing that the Gillmaen might show up, "Yure please be careful, I did the same thing you did when i got here, Gillmen are ambush predators, but they won't get you. Grim says as he does a 360 spin reverse 1 1/2 somersault. Then sticking the landing perfectly into the water. As he comes up, he looks around to see that this is not the same lake, the tunnel is gone, and Grim has a weird thought, "Well holy hell I was wrong this isn't the same lake as before." Grim resurfaces and turns to Yure, "Never mind this isn't the lake I came in contacted with, so where fine." Grim says as he swims toward Yure, using his swim class experience he reaches Yure in a quick second. As he lowers his head in the water, waiding as his emerald green eyes shine in the waters sparkle.

Yure floats on her back with her arms out and her eyes closed smiling, she cracks her eyes open and turns her head to the side seeing Grim, she grins and does a backwards surface dive going under the water by letting all the air out of her lungs and twisting her torso as her head goes under. she dives down and finds that the lake is not that deep where they are only about fifteen to twenty feet tops, she swims as far down as her lung capacity will let her, about 12 feet down and then frowns rolling her eyes because she knows she can go deeper than that on a surface dive but she needed more air from the get go so she turns back and dolphin kicks back up to the surface breaking through up to her hips before splashing back down and catching her breath. "were you saying something about Gillmen? I didn't think there were any in this lake?"

Grim nodded, "Guess this isn't the lake I encountered them in, there's no tunnel at the bottom of the lake, but even if there was, it wouldn't matter, cuz you have me, and plus there no problem for me, im a king when im in the water, "All hail the Swim team captain of Susuki Private Acadamy." Grim says as he spins around and cheers at no one, stuck in one of his fantasies again. Then turns to Yure, "So couldn't reach the bottom huh?" As Grim looks down and gives a grin at Yure, then swims down and reaches the bottom of the lake, and then stays there for 45 seconds then kicks off, and resurfacing, smiling at Yure, his skin and hair shinny from the water, as Grim wraps his arms around Yure, and kisses her lips. When he pulls away he says, "See not so hard." with a smile.

"haha yeah, I just forgot and let go of all my air when I went down at the beginning I haven't been swimming in years" she smiles and takes a breath letting it out to expand her lung capacity and then breathing in again diving down swimming mermaid style down and down, she felt her ears pop and she saw something glint distracting her from her original target of an old log stuck at the bottom and instead heads for a sandy patch to find out what the glint was. as she gets closer she realizes that she won't make it before she runs out of air and has to go back up, her eyes narrow and she kicks harder, if she reaches it then it will be easier to reach the top because she could kick off the bottom, she reaches out and grabs at the sand catching a small piece of metal in her hand not even looking at it before bunching up and slamming her leg into the ground to go towards the surface before her lungs decide to mutiny for lack of air.

Grim saw that Yure had reached the bottom of the lake, but notices that she is staring into a log at the bottom, Grim cocks his head side ways. "Now what in gods name is she doing now?" he says as she comes back up and lets out a struggleing amount of air, "Well now, theres enough air to go around, its not gonna go away, unlike the drinks you put down." Grim smiles as he swims to Yure, "So what you got there Yure?" Grim looks at the metal, and frowns, as he can't understand what a thing like this is doing at the lake floor. Grim looks at Yure, and then looks around to see if anything is nearby, for he has goosebumps now, "Blood Wing, you feel that to right?" "Yes master, something is definetly watching you two, I shall fly up to see what it is." As Blood Wing flys up she circle around and sees nothing, "Master, theres nothing here, but I sense another presense here, please be careful."

Grim looked at Yure, then decided that it was tine to get the hell out of there, "Yurem you may not like this but Blood Wing says that there's something out here watching us, and she doesn't like it, I think it's time to go babe, what do you think?" As Grim looked around to find the source of the presence he and Blood Wing where feeling.

Yure looks at the bit of metal trying to figure out what it was, it was twisted and almost looked like a broken piece of something else. she was distracted and it showed, "mhmm sure sweetheart." she said but hadn't moved from her spot treading water looking at the piece, it had multiple facets and looked like it might have once held something like a jewel or something but that had long since vanished. the metal itself interested her because it wasn't steel or copper or nickel, nor was it silver or gold, she didn't know what it was and it fascinated her.

"Yure listen to me, something isn't right here, both me and Blood Wing senses something, we dont know what but it's thei..." Grim stopped his sentense, and saw it a large Dire wolf, "Master watch out." "He's the guardian of the forest." Then a maleficient force came, "Who here took me metal shard of Angolia?" The large wolf said, "For he who takes it shall suffer my wraith, now return what belongs to me now." Grim eyes grew big, "Your Fill-fang, I presume, as Grim was trying to keep calm." The wolf looks at Grim and smiles, "Yes that be'ath my name mortal, for whom do i owe the pleasure of my identity?" "My name is Grim, I go by the title of "The Walking Reaper", please we mean you no harm or ill threat, we only wish to swim in peace." "If we have offended you some how, is their any way for you to show mercy and let us be?" The wolf said once more his pitch black eyes gleeming at Yures hand, "The woman posses my priced possesion, return it to me and you may return to your merrry ways mortal man and woman." Grim looked at Yure, Babe, please give him the Shard of Angolia, please." Grim asked Yure hoping she would listen.

Yure stared at the piece of metal for a moment longer but was finally able to pry her attention away from it long enough to look at the over large wolf and realize the hold the metal had on her, she looked back at the metal chunk and her eyes got wide, she had not even noticed the wolf coming and it was because of this chunk of metal, it was severely distracting. "grim, I can't look away from it, take it from me! I .. can't " she screwed her eyes shut and did the only thing she could think of to get rid of the feeling of distraction, she threw the fragment up into the air and then dived down into the water as fast as she could.

Grim saw the Fill-fang jump and soar through the air and caught his property, "I thank you mortal Reaper Grim, now I will keeping my part of the bargan, I will leave you to your affairs, farewell mortal lovers." As the giant wolf ran into the thickest parts of the forest, Grim dived in to get Yure, he put his hand in her shoulder and pulled her up, when he reaches the top, he had the most terrifying look in his eyes, as he hugged Yure tight, "Thank god, your safe." Grim said, as his chest was pounding.

Yure blinks her eyes open breathing hard from being under water, "yeah i'm .. fine.. that was.. weird.." she looked up into his eyes, "it was like it was hypnotizing me or something, I couldn't look away, it was so.. fascinating I didn't wan't to look away." she shudders and thinks to herself 'i've only ever felt that way once, and I don't think I wan't to experience it again, unless i'm drunk I like to have control of myself.' she buries her face in his shoulder gulping back the emotions of fear and anxiety, "maybe we should get out of the water for a little bit my legs are getting tired." she said looking at the rock and thinking it would make the perfect place to sit in the sun.

Grim nodded and picked Yure up and walked out of the water, as he walked to the rock that Yure was eyeing. Grim walks up it, and sets Yure down, "Lets not... do that again... ok Yure, don't go picking up shinny things at bottom of lakes." Grim gave a half chuckle, trying to get the image of that thing coming toward them, Fill-fang was the guardian of floor ones forests. Rarely was he ever seen, Grim was able at least solve the situation without inccident. as he leans back and takes in the suns rays, his ivory white skin gleaned due to the water, and his hair shinny as well, Grim closed his eyes and remembered seeing scars on Yures body, "Babe, where'd those scars of yours come from, let me guess the asshole IRL did it?" Grim said as he turned his head toward Yure and looked at her with his emerald green eyes, so large that they were almost hypnotizing.

Yure layed back on the warm rock and hummed splaying her hands out on it absorbing its heat, "hmm?" she looked up at him and then down at her scars, "oh these, yeah well yes and no?" she reached up and touched the burn scar, which was a ring about the size of a quarter, and rolled her eyes, "this one was him, actually the first time he came home drunk and I was sleeping on the couch, apparently he decided it would be funny to wake me up with a hot bottle top." she grinned evilly, "backfired on him actually, I kicked him out of the house and locked him out. that was the last time he came in the house drunk, although not for lack of trying." she laughed then moved her hand down to her hip brushing the old scars there, "these weren't his fault, when I was a kid I got attacked by a doberman, yeah those dogs you find in a junk yard.. actually I think I was in a junk yard at the time, can't remember why though." she smiled and breathed deeply stretching out on the rock in the sun it was almost perfect.

Grim frowned at hearing about the first scar, but then his attesion was changed gor Blood Wing flew onto his neck, "Master im hungry, do you have any more berries?" "Your always hungry girl, and yes, I do, here have seom." Grim materialized the berries and sat them down in his hand, as Blood Wing at her fill, she curled up on Grim chest and fell alseep. Grim turned to Yure and gave her a sigh, and then turned to the sky once more, as Grim started singing, "This time, I wonder what it feels like, to find the one in this life, the one we all dream of, but dreams just aren't enough so I'll be waiting for the real thing." "I'll know it by the feeling the moment when we're meeting, will play out like a scene, straight off the silver screen, so I'll be holding my breath, right up 'til the end." "Until that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever with..."

"Cause nobody wants to be the last one there, cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares, someone to love with my life in their hands, there's gotta be somebody for me like that, cause nobody wants to do it on their own, and everyone wants to know they're not alone, there's somebody else that feels the same somewhere there's gotta be somebody for me out there." Grim stops singing then turns to Yure, and says, "But it seems I've already found mine." Grim smiles as he takes Yures hand and folds his into hers.

Yure smiles as he starts to sing and rolls over onto her stomach next to him propping herself up on her elbows and looking down at his face. she sings along with him at the end and then grins down at him, then leans down and brushes her lips against his smiling. she stays that way for a while just starring in his eyes face inches from his, his eyes were beautiful and she loved the way they changed colors. "I think you are right" her eyes shone with happy contentment.

As Grim recieved Yures kiss, and hearing her that she thought so to, made Grim happy, he never felt this happy before, "I love you, will stay with me forever Yure?" Grim asked, as he gives her a kiss on the lips, closing his eyes and pulling away, looking into her never changing sapphire blue eyes, "I promise you, when this is all over, Im going to use my families power to find you, then you and me can be together." Grim smiled at Yure, knowing that he had the power to do so, as he looks at Yure he gives a smile and lays his head against hers.

[OOC-Work time bye bye]

Yure smiles and lays her head down again beside him after the last kiss "I hope so." she says and really means it, because she knows how hard it is to find somebody in the real world, especially if that somebody is a nobody, a poor girl in a big town, "good luck with that. my name probably won't even come up in a Google search." although that last one was probably her fault for wiping her existence on the net but oh well she was a hacker and didn't like being found by the wrong people. "i'll try to make it easier for you when the time comes."

[OOC- ok see you soon]

Grim smiled as he listened to Yure say that she wouldn't be found so easliy, "Actually, Fade can track the NerveGear signal, and pinpoint it on the world map, I can have my familes private jets fly you to their manor, and me in only 12 hours top, so ha I can find you." Grim says as he thinks, "God how can this get better, maybe...' Grim stops his thought process and returns his attention to Yure, who was staring at him with her sapphire blue eyes, "Actually Yure, you never told me your real name, you just told me your life story, I told you mine, please, I want to know it." Grim says as he grips firmy on Yures hand.

Yure rolled her eyes and sighed, "Grim, i'm a hacker, don't you think I would have made my nerve-gear untraceable, yeah I used to be really paranoid about stuff.." she looked off to the side "like I said though once this is over I'll use my skills to get someplace and send you a signal somehow, don't worry I will find a way." raising her hand up and brushing the hair off of her nose where it sat making the urge to sneeze annoying, she smiled, "that at least I can tell you although again, no promises of it coming up in a search, the name they gave me when I was born was Amie, nobody knew who my mother was she just showed up at the hospital and gave birth, she died in the process as well so the hospital just gave me a random word for a last name, Skye, .. so my name is Amie Skye, at least that's my birth name, although I've gone by many others."