[PP-F1] Our First Date(Grim, Yureka)

Grim knew having a love one die has hard, he had lost his grandmother when he was only 4 years old, he looked at Yure, "So, Amie Skye, I believe I've heard that name before somewhere, hmm... maybe..." Grim thought long and hard on the matter, the name sounded familiar, but then it hit him, "Ahhh now I remember, you where the hacker that went by the name of Elysium, you tried to hack my dads servers, I believe that was you, was it?" Grim nodded his head to the side, "Maybe it was another hacker that I stopped, well anyway, if your not Elysium, then forget what I said, if you are Elysium, then I'm the hacker that beat you out of my dads server, I'm Zeon." Grim said with a half laugh, he didn't know if he was right or not.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yure's eyes got wide "wait, that was.. " she laughed and fell back on the rock unable to stop laughing, "oh.. that's just.. well then, Zeon.. nice to see I was beaten out by a kid.. " she punched him in the arm lightly, "I got in big trouble for that," her eyes scrunched shut with the force of her laughing showing that she really wasn't angry. "but seriously there are no records of me online anymore everything about me was wiped about a month before the game started. Nathan was part of a gang and I was .. well their hacker.. a job went wrong and we had to cut ties with everything and I either had to wipe my existance off the net or I had to dis-associate myself from them, even my old code-name is gone," she sighed "those were the days, you were what 14 at the time? gods that makes me embarrassed"

Grim laughed, "Well, look at thie kid now, glad you did what you did, cuz now your all mine." Grim kisses Yures lips, pulling away, "But seriously, thanks to you, my father fixed his server problem, he's actually glad someone tried to hack him, and he is looking for you, he wanted you to come work for him, wow meeting you here, almost seems like fate to me." Grim smiled at Yure, "So Yure, watcha say wanna come work for my dad, and be my girl at the same time, daddies gonna love this scenario then." Grim laughs as he calls his father daddy, "Ah well anyway, remember those Sorbets we had, guess where they came from." Grim said out of know were.

yure blinked "I guess it kinda was fate" and then grinned, the Sorbet itself was a digitized version of a real food but she decided to be silly and said instead "um computerized bits?" her eyes crinkled into a laugh at her own humor. "but seriously? a legitimate job? I don't think I've ever had one of those in my life.." her face drew up in a seriously happy smile, "I promise the first thing I do when I wake up is find a computer.. although i'll probably be malnourished and bedridden so actually it may take a bit for the hospital to let me out.. damn..oh well I figure something out."

Grim laughed at Yures joke about the computerized bits, "No silly, my uncle the one from France, he made it and sent it to me in a menu order, you remember him, well you were drunk as hell, but still you remember him, we saw him a few hours ago, giant huge man, red hair in a samurai style, with a face full beard." Grim then stopped, letting Yure figure it out. "But yeah, a legit job with my dads company, he wants to make you assistant server mantance programmer, im the head server maintanance programmer, and the hospital thing, that makes it much more easier to find you, all i have to do is give my aunt the facial descriptions of you and she can find matches, till I spot the right one." "Trust me, I remember this face clear as day, you can never escape my eyes babe." Grim says as he looks at the sun, it was at the noon position in the sky. And yawns as he stretches his arms and legs, all his limbs poping, even his neck, as he looks back at Yure, "So, after this wanna head to my shop, I'll make you some new clothes, would you like that?" Grim says as he stares at Yure his eyes never changing from his emerald green.

at the offer of new clothes yure's eyes widen and her mouth turns up in a wide grin, "why yes I do believe I have spent long enough wearing the same outfit" her eyes crinkle and she gives out a small laugh. "although I do think I would like to stay here for a bit longer the sun is perfect for an afternoon nap." her mouth opens widely in a yawn and she stretches out extending her arms and legs to maximize the stretch, then just as suddenly as she had stretched she relaxed completely and collapsed in on herself, arms folding up and knee's curling up to her sides.

As Grim was relaxed as well, he began to wonder, "How can this get any better." Grim thought of one way, and he knew he had to ask, but didn't know what to say or do, he was drawn a blank. As Grim sat up, he started to rub his chin and tap his hand on his face, Grim was in deep thought mode, he now was completely engrossed in his thoughts. Blood Wing suddenly was woken up, and she flew up, "Master whats the matter... uh master are you there?" "Hello... don't ignore me damn it!" Blood Wing tapped his head, but it was no use, Blood Wing flew over to Yure, "Maybe something is on his mind right now, mind talking to him?" She asks Yure.

yure's head turns up to look at the small dragon and she shrugs rolling over she reaches over to touch Grim on the arm, "hey your familiar is worried about you," she doesn't bother sitting up but just says it from her place laying on the ground face up. her eyebrow raises and she brings her arms back under her head for support and a sort of pillow on the rocks. "I mean by all means continue but you look like you are having a pretty big dilemma and its too lazy of a day for anything that heavy, no?"

Grim snapped bcak into reality, he looked over anf saw Yure on her elbow, using them as pillows to keep herself proped up. "Wha... ok sorry, was just, nah it's nothing important right now." Grim said as he laided back on the rock, "Nothing my ass, you didn't respond to me, and i hit you on the head too, you are a very strange human master." Blood Wing says to Grim, "Oh whatever Blood Wing." As Grim laided in the sun, he stated to sing his favorite song, from his band when he was in america, She’s watching the taxi driver, he pulls away, she’s been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days, she says, “Yeah, he’s still coming, just a little bit late." "He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape.†"She’s just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name, like Lois Lane, and she smiles, oh the way she smiles..."

"She’s talking to angels, counting the stars, making a wish on a passing car, she’s dancing with strangers, falling apart, waiting for Superman to pick her up, in his arms, yeah, in his arms, yeah, waiting for Superman." "She’s out on the corner trying to catch a glimpse, nothing’s making sense, she’s been chasing an answer, a sign lost in the abyss." "This Metropolis, she says, "Yeah, he’s still coming, just a little bit late." "He got stuck at the Five and Dime saving the day.†"She says, "If life was a movie, then it wouldn’t end like this, left without a kiss." "Still, she smiles, oh, the way she smiles, yeah." Grim stopped as he looked over at Yure, asn smiled, "Well now you have your very own superman now." Grim grins as he scoots over to Yures side.

the corners of Yure's mouth turn up and her mouth widens listening to the song, "yeah, seems like I do, although without the spandex," her laugh fills the air as she rolls onto her back and props one knee up, with her arms crossed behind her head. her eyes turn up to look at the clouds as they roll by and she sits there smiling.

"Haha. spandexs, your funny Yure." Grim turned onto his back, and gave a happy sigh, "Right now, some of uncle Galens sorbet would be nice." Grim said as his stomach grouwled, then he turns to Yure, "So wanna snack, Galen could whip us up something." Grim said as he waited for Yure to answer him.

"mmm that does sound nice," she says closing her eyes and enjoying the sunshine directly on her face, her chest rises and falls steadily as she breaths and her leg stretches out straight again, her arms complain about their use as pillows and she pulls them back out from under her head stretching them out and laying there splayed in the sunshine, "this is so perfect, its almost surreal,"

So Grim sat up he opened his HUD, went ot his message tab, and sent a message to Galen, "Mind sending some of your famous sorbet, were, or well im, well maybe we both are getting hungry." Grim hit send, and looked at Yure, "So, babe, have tought about your familiar, I mean do you know what you want?" Grim says waiting in his uncle to send a reply.

yure smiles and opens her eyes "yes actually I recently heard about a type of white fox that roams floor 2, although they say you can only tame it if its still young." she raises her hand and flicks open her menu not even bothering to sit up. "here I've got a screenshot somebody took of one"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTesweLPEWVVJARzjQNhrP_gUzElxXH_JrtJdhLPwG6ICsPaWVk

she smiles and shows him the photo, "of course that's a fully grown one the one I would get would most likely be a baby and would have to grow some to become like that,"

Grim smiled, "Well, you've already seen mine." Grim looked at Blood Wing, then looked and saw that Galen had just messaged him, Grim opened the message, and a plater of fancy dishes appeared, they were on a silver serving tray, and it held, a tea pot, a few tea cups, suger, and had the sorbets on them, "Well nephew I shall give you what you desire, and at no charge either, bwahaha, but please, have a wonderous time with her." Grim read out loud, in a perfect Galen voice, "Well, damn Galen, over-zelous much." Grim said in his normal voice. as he took a bite of his uncles sorbet. "magnifique" "(Magnificent)" Grim says as he eats more.

Yure laughed and sat up to eat "you know if I ate like this IRL I'd get fat" she scrunched her face up then grinned "but, since we aren't in real life.." she dug in and relished the taste of raspberries. "so Grim, Galen is really your uncle? he seems so ... different" she smiled gesturing her hands to indicate height and body build.

Grim looked at Yure, swallowing his desert, "So, how am I and Galen so different, but related, well to be honest, Galen actually looked like me when he was my age, but he had more pronounced features, he takes after my grandfather on my dads side of the family, and so do I, but due to moms families Japanese ethicity, my features are wittled down some, if you loo closely, we have sort of the same forehead, and my voice, and along with my voice patterns, I can actually sound like him at sometimes, and by the way, he's my uncle who owns his own company in France, the one who ships these sorbets to my famliies manor." "HIs company is called "Le Thunder Horse", which translate to The Thunder Horse, you've moght have heard of it." Grim says as he pours the tea into his cup, and takes a sip.

yureka smiled, "I still have a hard time seeing him as anything less than a small mountain" she takes another bite of the dessert and hums happily "not sure actually might have heard of it but yeah when you live like I do stuff like desserts are really the last thing on your mind." her legs are beginning to get warm, 'hmm I wonder if you can get a sunburn in VR?' she pokes the top of her thigh with a finger to see if it actually is getting burnt.

Grim laughed, "If you could get sunburnt, then I would be red as a lobster, my skin is more sensitive than yours Yure." Grim says as he looks down at Yures thigh, then back up to her face, "Now the deserts are nice and all, but this stuff is only the tip of the iceberg, you can have any food you want, or anything to." Grim smiles as he rubs his fingers together, in a way of saying, my famliles got it covered. Then puts his hand on Yures, "Listen Yure, I...I..." Grim stopped and took a breathe of air, "Yure, I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I want to ask you something really important." Grim said as he stands Yure up. He looks at the sky then back down at Yure, "Yure, I love you, will you be my mine forever and ever?" As Grim kneeled down on one knee and held Yures hand. "Will you give me the honor of your hand in marriage?"

Yure's eyes widened and she stumbled over her tongue trying to remember how to talk.. "I .. uh.. eh.. " her back stood stiff and her eyes blinked several times while she stuttered and spoke much too quickly, before she was able to come out with a coherent answer. "..Ikindalikeyoualottooomgthisissosudden.. I.. Yes.. yes I will, Grim I don't know what to say, I.." her face heated up with the blood rushing to her cheeks and she felt all the hairs stand up on her neck like there was a static charge somewhere. she smiles then looks at him seriously "but Grim you do know this means that our inventory will be shared right? you won't have a problem with that?"