[PP-F1] Our First Date(Grim, Yureka)

Grim eyes changed to a brighter green, as Yure just said yes, "Of course not, so long as it's with you, I will share anything with you Yure." Grim stood up and hugged Yure so tightly, then pulls her close, and kisses her, lips, for they tasted like raseberries, he gave her the best kiss he could muster out, as he pulled away, his eyes chnged back tp their emerald green, "I love you Yure, and I want nothing more than to spend my time with you, I don't care about a storage system protocol, it's doesn't matter, you matter to me." Grim says as his face turned scarlet red, and his heart quickened, he was happy, but one thing mattered, keeping Yure happy. "Master what is this marriage you called it, is it food?" Grim turned to Blood Wing, and laughed, "No girl it's not edible, it's more complicated than that, you could try to understand, but I doubt it." As Grim turned his head back to Yure, he smiled, for he was going to make Yure as happy as possible to.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yure laughed at blood wing's question and then smiles at grim, her arms slowly wrapped their way around him and she put her head down on his chest, "where will we go? are we going to have a ceremony? we could invite your friends too? and .. you know.. I like this calmness I feel when I'm around you.." her chest rises and falls with her slow even breathing.

Grim smiled, "I believe the location of our wedding ceremony should be up to you, I'll handle the invites, most of my friends will be their, even Galen and Fade can come." "And as for where were gonna go after this, were ever the wind take us, or till you pull changing my direction." Grim says, as he embraces her, in the fields of floor one, the wind blowing, and the leaves dancing around them, Grim looked down at Yure and kissed her head, and stood there, with her in his arms as he recieted a poem he once heard.

"A time for us, some day there'll be, when chains are torn by courage born of a love that's free." "A time when dreams so long denied can flourish, as we unveil the love we now must hide." "A time for us, at last to see, a life worthwhile for you and me, and with our love, through tears and thorns."

"We will endure as we pass surely through every storm, a time for us, some day there'll be a new world, a world of shining hope for you and me."

"For you and me."

"And with our love, through tears and thorns, we will endure as we pass surely through every storm, a time for us, some day there'll be a new world." "A world of shining hope for you and me, a world of shining hope for you and me.

Grim fininshed up his poem, and looked at Yure, his eyes filled with tears, for he was happy. As Grim held her, the winds of fate shifted, and the wonders and beauty of the world finally came into his eyes.

as she listens to Grim's voice her eyes close and she breathes in the summer air mixed with the combined scent of both of them, she smiled and sighed, "I wish this day didn't have to end, but we have lots of preperations to make, and I've got to find a dress" she tilted her head back and looked up with a glint in her eyes, "and no you can't come with me" her eyes softened and she lifted herself up on tiptoe bringing her hands around his neck and her lips connected with his.

Grim takes Yures kiss, the summer air, giving away a small breeze, making both his and Yures dance, as the leaves around them flutter, Grim embaces her, holding her tight to his body. As Grim pulls away, "Me, I would never break a holy tradition such as that one, and here I was going to make you a dress, but if you want to, I can just make my tuxedo then." Grim says in a peachy voice, then it hits him, "Wait, if were married here, weres that leave us in the real world?" Grim asks as he cocks his head to the side. Looking at Yure, he knew she was probably thinking the same thing.

Yure frowns, 'that is a difficult question,' her eyes close and her chest rises and falls as she breaths deeply, 'but not so difficult that it can't be answered' then her Sapphire eyes snap open and she looks straight at his emerald ones. "it leaves us just where we were before, then we just find each other and fall in love all over again."

Grim smiled and whispered, "Then I'll work hard to find you again, my darling." Almost sounding like Galen for a minute, he looks up around and has a weird feeling, "Could have sworn I felt Galen here juat a second ago." "Maybe it's me, I guess im going soft like him." Grim said as he chuckled, then looks back at Yure, "Im going to make you happy Yure, you can count on that." As Grim puts his hand on the side of Yures face, he rubs her skin, he remembered this same feeling, the soft, smooth touch. As Grim moved his hand up, he pushed away the hair in Yures eyes, "I want to see your eyes at all times, I can't syop from looking at them, there the same color as my famlies insigina crest, I love these eyes of yours." Grim says as he changed his expression and he had a relaxed feel about him, "Whats say we continue our date then?"

Yure smiles, her mouth twitching up in a lopsided grin, "well then we had better think of something else to do, because I'm not sure what else there is." she tilts her head to the side, "we've gone shopping, swimming, had a weird encounter, ate food, and then gotten engaged." her laugh plays out and is caught by the wind playing off the lake and swirling around them.

"Hmmm... your right we have done almost everything, but we haven't watched the stars in a while since our trip to the tree, when we all got drunk as hell, well not me and Angel, but still, we could gaze up at them for you see, this seems to be the perfect area, and timing, take a look." Grim says as he points toward the sun, the sky was turning a vivid array of colors, from yellow, to orange, then to red, as Grim smiles back at Yure, "Well how bout we get out of these swim suits and watch the sun set, and the stars together?" Grim says as he looks toward the sun set, his skin was absolutely glowing, at this point, his eyes casted a mysterious shadow as he smiles, for this was the best thing that has ever happen to him.

Yureka nods "sure, after all i'm pretty much dry now anyway" she flicks her fingers through the menu and equips her tank top and shorts, "there we go, that sight is just perfect I think i'm going to take a screenshot," she opens her menu and flicks over to options and then steps back. her head tilts to the side and she leans back some more, then she hits the button saving the screen shot. 'there, perfect' the screen capture had caught the sky in its multiple shades and glistening clouds along with grim standing on one side looking over at her with his face all aglow, "yup that's a keeper." her grin stretched across her whole face.

Grim laughed at Yure, "Yep just like you Yure, nothing is more perfect than you." Grim says as he opens his HUD, and equips his gear, including the new coat he made, he pushes on the <>, the hooded coat of the darkess night, that reached down to the back of his legs, appeared and covered his entire being, at least his hood wasn't on. Grim then turns to Yure, "Well, how you like my new threads?" Grim says as he spins around, as he shows off his newest master piece, "The Reaper's Scorn". Grim looks at Yure, "It's even got a special effect to." Grim then pulls up his hood, and his face disapeared, the coats hood, enveloped his face, only things you could see was his eyes, and a small part of his chin. Grim pulls the hood off, "But anyway, yeah, beautiful sunset, you could see these kinds of views at my families manor, I never get to see them anymore, not in Tokyo, I got to go to Saito to see them." Grim says as he rubs his chin and puts his hands on his waist.

yure smiles as grim puts his gear back on and raises an eyebrow at the new coat, "you really are getting into that whole grim reaper thing arent you?" she looks at it with a critical eye, "yeah its pretty much BA, now you are sure to scare all the big kids on the street" she teases him playfully not intimidated in the least. then she sits back down on the rock and puts her hands behind her letting her head fall back as she looks at the darkening sky, "you know I know its just an illusion and all that there is actually a ceiling up there that marks the next floor but it just seems so... real" the night is marked by the first stars twinkling into existence up above them winking at them from who knows where.

Grim knew that those stars weren't real, but they were the next best thing to the real one. As Grim walked over to Yure, he sat down next to her, "This may be a world of illusions, but it's the best we have, even you and I are nothing more than zeros and ones, but what memories we make in here, those, those are real, and can never be an illusion." Grim said as he looked at Yure, her eyes glowing in the moonlight, her blonde hair blowing in the night breeze, as he watched the moon shine down, "Hmmmm... gotta love that night air, it feels so good." Grim says as he lays back and stares at the sky.

Yure looks down at grim from her position with her hands braced behind her hair falling down and pooling on the rock around her. "mhmm, nice and cool but not cold." the monsters on the first floor weren't as dangerous as the ones on other floors which was what was so great about being out here at night, you could enjoy the night without having to constantly watch your back, still though there were some dangers. but Yureka wasn't concerned about those at the moment, "starlight, star-bright, wishing on the first star of the night wish I may I wish I might make all your dreams come true tonight." as she sang she slowly turned her head back up and her eyes looked up at the myriad scape of stars.

she sighed, "we should probably head back soon, its getting late and we should get some sleep I know we are both going to be busy for the next few days" she smiles and turns to grim planting a kiss on his forehead and standing up.

"Yes your quite right, we should get going, we do have a big day tommorrow." As Grim sits p, he looks back down at Yure, he gives a helping hand, lifting her up off the ground. he smiled as he knew this would be the best thing in his life.

as they walked back to town Yureka's mind was already full of plans and details, what this and that should be, music, dress, location, and of course Grim. she sent out only one pm for somebody to come because besides grim she really only had one friend the one she had gotten her new dagger from. when they reached the in she smiled and got a key from the NPC then went down the hall to the room. "you coming love?"

"Of course dear, wouldn't miss it for the world." Grim says as he opens the door, and sees the very same danty little room as before, Grim turned to Yure, "Well im taking a shower, I feel more at ease when I take them, be right back, don't go anywhere beautiful." Grim says as he closes the door and unequips his gear and does his thing. [OOC-skip to end]

Grim walks out having a towel around his neck, as he see Yure sitting there, Grim tosses his towrl into his inventory, as proceeds to go and sit down. "Ugh... I'm beat man, I still can't believe it, I acutally proposed to you Yure, almost thought you's say no, and round house kick me." Grim gave a little chuckle as he contines, "I'm glad that you said yer, now I can make you happy, here in SAO, and in the real world." He says as he falls back, his head hitting the pillow, as he stares up at the ceiling.

yure laughs "and here I thought it was me making you happy" she crawls over and lays down next to him with her head on his shoulder sighing. she looked up at his face and smiled, then wrapped her arm over his chest hugging him contentedly feeling the warmth coming off of him and listening to his steady heartbeat. "goodnight love"

Grim took his arm and set it under Yures head, he smiled, "Yes, goodnite, my rose." Grim closed his eyes and then feel asleep, as Blood Wing turned the lights off she flew and landed next to Grims head, and went to sleep, making the very same purring sound. "Purring, a... cat...no....Blood... Wi." Grim fell asleep with Yure in his arms and Blood Wing next to his head.

[OOC-This marks the end of the topic GM Shark will lock later.]