[F1-PP] Oh Heck <<Easter Trio Boss: Fury>>

Symphony was busy reading in the tavern as usual when she noticed a notification pop up on her display. It read: "Coordinates for a special Easter Boss!". She put her book back into her inventory and jumped to her feet. After letting the barkeep know she'd be back later tonight, she rushed out the door and ran to the gates of the Safe Zone. This would be her first special event hunt. She couldn't wait to find out what was waiting for her! She waved goodbye to the guards and rushed outside of the gates. 

Though, as she left, she felt like she was missing something. She skidded to a halt and took a moment to think. Hm... what could she have forgotten. From behind her she heard a caw. She had forgotten Cloak, her black raven companion! Quickly turning around, she saw him fly and caw at her in frustration. "Ah! I'm sorry Cloak!" she apologized. "I didn't mean to forget you in the safe zone. I was just excited." She gave the boy a treat as an apology. He begrudgingly accepted it. 

@Katagawa

@Arabelle

@Prometheus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katsuki was walking through the town of beginnings, his armor covering his face as per usual, on his way back from a rendezvous with a girl he met at a bar. “Heh, guess I’ll message her after I kill that stupi...” he gets cut off by a bird flying in front of him and staying near a girl in the distance. “Son of a... HEY!” He begins to walk towards her. His armor made him easily over 6’5” as he towers over the rest of the players in the town. “Get your stupid bird under control. God. Everyone always feels a need to be all ‘woe is me, I hate myself, nevermore’ and it [censored] me off.” He walks away for a moment, turning and looking at her again. I guess it wouldn’t be too bad to ask her on an adventure. He turns the rest of the way. “I know sometimes life gets sad and gloomy... boo hoo, we all have sob stories. Grow up and have a little fun.” He shakes his head. “Like the frickin’ emo girl in high school.” He says to himself. His eyes follow the bird, not feeling anger towards it, but instead towards the Edgy Allen Poe girl a few days feet away.

@Symphony@Arabelle@Katagawa

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony heard an angry voice behind her and turned around to look. The man in front of her towered over a foot above her in shiny armor. Pretty, she thought to herself. Then she paid attention to what he was saying. He seemed mad about Cloak. And what was that she heard... emo? She looked down at herself. She was wearing a deep royal blue set of armor covering her torso and arms with dark jeans and black combat boots. She began to laugh. It had been a while since she had heard that word when referring to her. Cloak laughed with her. 

Once she had recovered from her laughing, she said, "My apologies. I mean no disrespect! I just have not heard that word in quite some time. Though, believe me, I don't think of myself as emo. Though I guess the darker colors on my lower half don't help. Oh, and about Cloak! I also apologize for that. He was just in a rush to get to me as uh... I kind of forgot him before setting off on this quest." She laughed the matter off and rubbed the back of her head with her hand. 

@Prometheus @Arabelle @Katagawa

The woman was nice and respectful about the incident despite Katsuki’s fit of rage. Damnit, now I have to be nice. He turns back around at the mention of a quest. “You wouldn’t happen to be doing the easter quest would ya?” He looks at her. “Sorry about the fit of rage, just hungry ya know?” Luckily his stomach rumbled right as he said that. Thank you flawed system of thought based movements. Under his helmet he smiles, though the girl can’t see it. His glowing red eyes look her up and down, obviously at that.

He tilts his head, removing his helmet and looking at the girl. “The name’s Katsuki, would you like some help on this quest of yours?” He asks, his mouth holding a cigarette as he speaks. Every word released a puff of smoke, drawing attention away from his other facial features, but then throwing it right back on by traveling up. His hand grabs the cigarette as he pulls it out and ashes it.

@Symphony @Arabelle @Katagawa

Symphony smiled at his sudden change of mood. She happily said, "I am!" As he mentioned he was also hungry, she pulled out a peanut butter and banana sandwich from her inventory, her snack of choice. "Oh, you can also have this as well! I always carry food on me since I need the energy." She held the sandwich out to him. 

Then she took a look at him. He seemed nice enough now that his tough helmet wasn't blocking his face. Maybe he's a nice guy after all, she thought. Though she knew not to be too quick to judge. Actions speak louder than words in anyway. 

She then took the chance to introduce herself. "My name is Symphony, it's a pleasure to meet you. And yes! The more the merrier for me." She smiled and laughed, happy that she wouldn't be doing this quest alone like she normally did. Cloak then cawed to get her attention. "Oh, right! And though you've already met him, this is Cloak! He's my companion. Don't worry though. He won't get in the way at all." Cloak cawed hello to the man. 

@Prometheus @Arabelle @Katagawa

The man, still towering over the lady takes the sandwich, holding his cigarette in his other hand. “You smoke? I can’t just let you give me this sandwich and that’s about all I carry on me.” He offers the stick of tobacco and other toxic substances. The bird seems to be chipper enough, and she ain’t a bad lookin gal. A grin forms on his face as he puts his cigarette back in his mouth and inhales the gray poison that he loved so dearly. “So, you wanna see if anyone else will help us?” He asks her, “Though you look like a pretty tough gal, I’m sure you could handle it on your own.” His tone changing and his hand stuffing part of the sandwich in his mouth. “The food in this game is decent, except in barns. The bar foods are just like gas station sushi, I’d show you some time if you’d like.” He offers something in return for the sandwich.

@Symphony

Symphony covered her mouth and a look of slight fear came across her face as the cigarette came close to her. She quickly whistled for Cloak to take to the air out of habit. In the real world, she had trained and raised birds all of her life. The smoke was deadly and could kill them in seconds if they inhaled it. And with a mother who was an opera singer and herself a musician, smoking could mean a quick end to a career.

Quickly, she apologized. "I-I'm sorry. I never smoked in the real world as my lungs were too weak for it and well... not very good for your health." She tried to laugh the incident off. Her reaction must have seemed strange to the man. She lowered her hand from her mouth, and Cloak perched in a tree behind her, watching the man. "And don't worry, you don't have to pay me back or anything. You need to eat, and I have plenty more food where that came from." She happily watched him eat the sandwich that she had made back at her apartment. "Oh, the tavern I rent a room above has great food actually! The barkeep is always good with what he cooks." 

@Prometheus

Hokori had made her way back down to the first floor. After a trip to the frigid fourth floor, she realized that she was not that prepared for the times ahead of her. Seeing a notification for a special event, she figured it would probably be a s good a time as any to return to the first floor and try to make her way through it as quickly as she could. Hopefully she would have enough damage to take the thing on on her own, but maybe she would find others hunting it down and they could take it on together. There wasn't much in terms of intel for the creature, as it was just a temporary event, but she had a feeling her evasion was going to be of little use for a bit. So instead she decided to place her half-plate over her black lacquered leather armor. It was a bit uncomfortable and not the most well-fitting of armors, but it seemed to do the trick.

As she was passing by the boundary of the town, she noticed a couple of people chatting it up just past the exit. It seemed they were decently powerful and had likely already done most of the quests on this floor. That meant they were also here for the Easter event. "If the two of you stand there chatting all day, you'll likely miss the boss, " she quipped as she passed the two of them. She started to make her way down the road, confident in her ability to take this boss down, and at the very least she was fairly certain that she would be able to make her way out of the fight if necessary.

Stats:

Spoiler

Katagawa: 280/280 HP | 28/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)

@Prometheus@Symphony

--Arabelle had a brighter smile than usual when she pulled back. She backed away, quickly turned around and stepped out of the alley and into the town with a wave. They called out after her. "Stay safe. I'll see you later!" "Yeah, later. Don't be late." She resisted the temptation to turn back and didn't stop walking, even as she pulled up her menus and scrolled all the way down to where her battle attire was stored. Her form briefly shimmered white as her casual clothes were replaced by a black military-like uniform with green details along the cuffs of her long sleeves and the folds of her short skirt. With her small height and the rigid appearance of her armor, she must have looked like a young teenage girl playing soldier. Except - she maybe wasn't. She manifested a scythe that was much, much larger than her, and players had to move out of the way as she easily twirled it between her fingers. With her other hand, she pulled out a vial from her inventory and doused her weapon with its contents. She then placed it at the scythe sheath on her back.

Almost as an afterthought, she turned around to the players she had disrupted and gave a cute smile. "Sorry~!"

The scythe-wielder reached the town gates and her ears perked up at the sound of someone discussing a "boss." The Easter boss. That seemed to be the only talk these days; her best friend had gone out on a quest with her usual party (minus Arabelle) just a few days ago. She chose not to accompany them not because of a conflict, but moreso 'cause she simply wanted a change. Some change. It was boring hanging out with the same people and the annoying Other Girl all the time. Arabelle wanted to get out and meet new people like she always did before she joined the guild.

She approached the most interesting pair just as a white-haired woman passed them.

"Well~, she has a point. That thing's not gonna be around for long, you know?" Arabelle gave the two of them a friendly smile. "You guys need another member? I'm looking for a party to take it with."

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

~STATS 
Level: 12 - 30 SP
240 HP
24 Energy
10 Damage
9 Mitigation
2 Evasion
3 Keen (+3 BD after a successful attack)

~EQUIPPED

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY

• 1 Starter Healing Potion (heals 50 HP)
  • 1 Eggnog (+1 Safeguard, +1 MIT)

~SKILLS
Rank 3 - Two-Handed Battle Axe (+5 DMG, access to rank 3 sword arts)

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.
Rank 2
» [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy + 2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
» [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.
Rank 3
» [x5] Torque Wave (5 Energy) - A sweeping strike that tears into the opponent.
» [x6] Crimson Blood (6 Energy) - Three sweeping spinning slices keeping the same momentum.
» [x6 AoE] Trample Act (6 Energy +2 per target hit) - An attack that starts with a shoulder barge, then does two large sweeping attacks.

--

Consumed: Matriarch's Stinger (+1 DMG)

Edited by Arabelle

As Katagawa passed by, Symphony remembered her from her help in an early quest she had. She called out to her, saying, "Hey, Kat! Wanna join us for the Easter Boss? It'll be fun!" She smiled and hoped that Katagawa would say yes. She was a powerful ally and would only make the fight easier. 

Then she saw a young woman walk up with a scythe strapped to her back. To her question she responded, "Yes! Of course! The more the merrier. And if Kat decides to join us, then that will make us a full party of four." She beamed. She had never been in a full party before and couldn't wait to see what it would be like when fighting an enemy. She imagined it would make things go quicker and also be more fun. She looked back at Katsuki and said, "Oh! As long as you don't mind as well of course! If all of us go together, it'll be a fun time!" She was enthusiastic and cheery as ever. 

@Prometheus @Katagawa @Arabelle

((I'll start searching for the boss on my next post, others feel free to start searching as well))

The woman had called out to Hokori, and it took a little bit before she realized who it was. It was the woman who was promising, though also terrifyingly close to going over an edge of morality. "Sure, but I'm not waiting up on the two..." The other girl introduced herself, "the three of you. I probably will have to be taking my time with the fight anyways, so I'd like to get an early start on it before other players might show up." With that, she sent a request to join party and made her way towards where she was fairly certain the boss was going to be. "Should be this way, keep your eyes peeled." She didn't feel in the mood for sentiment. This was a time she was going to be showing her colors a bit more than normal. This wasn't just helping out new players or doing the easy quests, this was reality now. Time to focus and get it done.

@Prometheus@Symphony@Arabelle

Symphony tilted her head at Katagawa's sudden seriousness, but she decided to follow along behind her. She seemed to know what she was doing. "Come on guys!" she called to everyone else. "Let's head out with Kat! She seems to know what she's doing." She laughed joyfully and followed along behind the woman. 

As they traveled deeper into the plains and woods of the first floor, Symphony made sure to keep a keen eye out for anything that seemed remotely dangerous or boss-like. When the approached the marked coordinates of the last sighting of the boss, all Symphony saw was a note that said: "I want to play a little game! Come play hide and seek with me! ;) -Furry". Symphony sighed and said, "Not another game of hide-n-go seek. Well, unlucky for this thing, I have a trick up my sleep." She smiled and whistled to Cloak, who set out immediately to search the area for the boss. 

A few minutes later, Cloak let out several caws of alert and Symphony raced over to the noise. As she approached, she spotted what appeared to be a purple creature with clouds of white fur around itself and long purple ears. It seemed like an oddly shaped Easter bunny with floofy fur around itself. She quickly sneaked back to her group while the thing was distracted by Cloak. Once she reached her group again, she said, "I found the Boss! But we have to hurry as Cloak can only keep it busy for so long! Follow me!" She dashed back into the brush, hoping the everyone would follow her quickly and that they would all get there in time. 

Rolled LD 18: Found the boss.

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 115433

LD: 18 (found!) 

@Katagawa @Prometheus @Arabelle

Edited by Symphony

Katsuki watched as the group filled up right before his eyes. Being the tallest person anyways, he shrugs, why not make myself a little taller? His helmet slides back on over his head, the horns making him stand over 6’8”. The women walk out into the field as Prometheus follows behind all of them. The one with the bird finding a note, sends out her familiar in search of the enemy they are going to try and kill. “So, I guess we just wait for that bird to find the monster?”

The cawing cut through the air and Symphony decided to chase the sound. Katsuki’s eyes narrowed as he followed suit. “I say we go and kill this thing then.” He looks at the other two girls and smiles under his helmet, the smoke pouring out of his eye holes. “Wouldn’t be the only...” he cuts himself off before saying something in poor taste, “You gals won’t appreciate that.” He turns away from the girls and walks through the bush.

His massive katana is drawn with it’s red shine and black blade pointing towards the boss. “What kind of stupid animal is this thing?” His front leg moves back and the katana arching over his head, slamming on the mysterious monster. His hand pulls the blade back in a sharp ripping motion, the red particles falling out like snow onto the ground. “Heh, I guess it’s your turns.” He chuckles.

———————

Spoiler

ID: 115493

BD: 9

3 + 1 = 4 - 25 = 1 DMG

bleed procs

Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 11/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1

@Katagawa:?

@Symphony:?

@Arabelle:?

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 249/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [BLEED(12 DMG):0/2]

Abilities:

Spoiler

<<Creme Egg Power>> : On a MD roll of 9-10, Furry will eat a Creme Egg adding 10 DMG on a roll of 9, and 15 on a roll of 10.
<<Bunny Frenzy>> : On a CD roll of 9-10, Furry will use both of its legs to hit the player down with the highest hate adding “Paralysis” to it’s attack.
<<Rabbit Rampage>> : On a CD roll of 11-12, Furry will hop on the ground causing an earthquake effect adding “Area of Effect” to it’s attack (Does need to roll for each player.)

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony decided to take her chance at the oddly shaped enemy after she saw Katsuki attack it. This shouldn't be too hard, she thought to herself as she ran towards the enemy. Her blade glowed blue with the sword art she had charged it with. With Cloak swift behind her, she lashed out into the fluffy parts of the animal. "Let's take your nice coat off," she said while laughing, the lusty look returning to her eyes as she hunted. However, her blade seemed to pass through the bits of material surrounding the animal. In fact, what she thought had been just fluffy white fur before was actually a gaseous, cloud-like material surrounding it. Symphony took note of this and dodged away before the beast could attack her. 

"Watch out guys!" she called to everyone else. "That stuff isn't fur. It seems to be an opaque gas-like material." She didn't like this boss nor the weird stuff that surrounded it. She frowned at the beast. 

Roll ID#: 115502

BD: 2-2=0 (-2 energy)

MD: 3+2=5 (miss)

[H:1]Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 11/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1

@Katagawa:?

[H:0] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 14/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN (miss)

@Arabelle:?

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 249/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [BLEED(12 DMG):0/2]

Sword arts:

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Rank 2

• [x3] Tri Pierce (3 Energy) - Stab target three times, slashing diagonally to cause a triangle effect on each one
  • [x4] Fad Edge (4 Energy) - The user swiftly strikes the opponent with four thrusts in brisk succession.
Edited by Symphony

It wasn't long before Symphony's familiar was able to find the enemy and they began to fight it. Hokori was hoping it would be a bit weaker, but that didn't seem to be the case. As it was, this was going to be a fairly long fight. Hopefully she could hold out against the creature for long enough without taking too much. "I have thorns enhancement on me as well as quite a bit of healing, if possible try to make sure that I keep its attention. We're going to be in a war of attrition, so if anyone has to back out of combat for a bit in order to get energy or health regeneration make sure to call it out before you start retreating!" She seemed to be the highest level player here, or at least no one else seemed to be taking charge. This was going to be hard, but if she could keep them going, it should all be fine in the end.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #115529
BD: 8 - 2 = 6 - hit (7 * 4 = 28 - 25 = 3 damage; stunned; -7 EN)
CD: 1 - no procs

[H:1]Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 11/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:1]Katagawa: 280/280 HP | 21/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:0] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 14/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
@Arabelle: ???

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 234/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [BLEED(12 DMG):1/2] [Stunned]

The woman with silvery hair - Kat - and the other woman in dark clothing had quite the cute contrasting personalities. The former was serious and very focused on the task at hand, while the latter gave off the impression of a very cheerful, lively person. And she was fine with either of them... until "Kat" walked off without allowing the team any time for introductions. The sprightly woman followed happily, leaving Arabelle to linger behind with the tall, armored man who she assumed was the other guy in the party.

Wow, rude. Not even Mishiro had it that bad. Didn't she know the importance of having a sense of unity? 

"The guy from the bar, right?" Arabelle had a mischievous little smile as she looked up at the armored guy she recognized as Edgy McEdgeFace from that bar fight in the New Years. It was difficult to forget a colorful character like him, and his distinct horned helmet. "Wasn't expecting to find you here."

The small purple-haired girl didn't give any further comment as she ran to catch up. She joined the party and had a decent guess at their names. It seems that Kat really knew where she was going - Arabelle had been planning to helpfully point them to the coordinates she knew of if they deviated from the path - and after a few warning caws from Symphony's raven, the boss arrived. It was cute, bouncy, and floofy. The little clouds surrounding it almost made it seem like it was floating off the ground. She - very inappropriately for the situation - wanted to drop her scythe and hug it. And bring it home as a familiar. But she quickly snapped out of that line of thought and followed after Symphony.

"Gals don't appreciate men who cut off their words either," she commented with a smirk. "Really, why leave us hanging?"

She stayed back a bit to get a hold of the situation and listened to Symphony's and Katagawa's words. Don't aim at the floof. The stiff lady tanks. Easy enough. Arabelle followed Katagawa's stun attack with a quick slash of her scythe. Its blade glowed a bright green as she activated her strongest Sword Art... and promptly faltered as the system began to guide her body through motions she's never attempted before. Every movement seemed to guide her away from her designated target, and she quickly found herself growing disoriented.

Not good. 

The small purple-haired girl interrupted the sequence and paused a small distance away to regain her composition.

Spoiler

ID: 115543 | BD: 

x6 Crimson Blood on Furry, Fluffy Avenger

[H:1]@Prometheus 120/120 HP | 11/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:1]Katagawa: 280/280 HP | 21/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:0] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 14/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
[H:0] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 22/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 234/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [BLEED(12 DMG): 1/2] [Stunned]

Edited by Arabelle

Prometheus was happy, a fight with all women put a smile on his covered face. “Haha, this is so much better than bar fights.” He said quietly. His sword pulls up and drops down with a thunderous clang at the end. His blade had officially collided with the ground after passing through the creature. What? It was like hitting gas. He looked up at the creature and it’s health hadn’t dropped that much at all, and yet, it had another red mark on the path Katsuki’s blade had followed. “So, I believe this is good.” He smiles, turning towards the party and remaining placed in his spot. “Maybe we should just wail on it.” He says, looking at the girl he had never seen before, the one who was already trying to tell him what to do. Who are you to think you’re better than me? You think you can tell me what to do? I’m the god of fire. I can’t be told what to do. You can’t control me. His blood boiled as he walked away and towards her. He walks back about ten feet past her and smiles under his helmet, turning around and watching the fight go on.

Spoiler

ID: 115560

BD: 10 (Bleed Refreshed)

3 + 2 = 5 - 25 = 1 DMG

234 - 1 = 233 HP

[H:4]Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 11/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:0] @Symphony: 160/160 HP | 14/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
[H:0] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 22/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 233/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [BLEED(12 DMG): 0/2] [Stunned]

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony grinned it was her turn, and she felt lucky about this shot. Her eyes glowed red as she prepared her sword art, lowering herself to the ground and dashing towards the boss. Quickly, she dodged around it, stabbing first in between its shoulder blades. Then she aimed for the tendons connected to the back of both legs. She slashed one deeply and managed to slice the other one partially. The animal stumbled but didn't fall. She frowned and then aimed for the beast's neck, slicing into it. Then she dashed to safety in case the beast decided to focus on her. She had used a powerful attack, but when she looked at the animal's health bar, it had only gone down 7 points. She frowned and gritted her teeth. She was not happy about the beast's mitigation effects. 

Looking behind her, she called to Katagawa: "It's your turn, Kat! Hurt him like I couldn't!" She laughed at what she said and wiped her blade clean. Cloak cawed overhead in support. 

She also managed to notice Katsuki's body gestures towards another member of the group and took note of it. He better not cause any problems, she thought to herself while making sure her blade was spotless. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 115564

BD: 10 (+2 crit, paralyze)

[H:1] @Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 21/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:2] Symphony: 160/160 HP | 11/16 EN | 6 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN
Fad edge sword art: (6 + 2) X 4 = 32 - 25 MIT = 7 DMG
[H:0] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 22/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 214/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [BLEED(12 DMG): 1/2] [Paralyzed]

Sword arts:

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Rank 2

• [x3] Tri Pierce (3 Energy) - Stab target three times, slashing diagonally to cause a triangle effect on each one
  • [x4] Fad Edge (4 Energy) - The user swiftly strikes the opponent with four thrusts in brisk succession.
Edited by Symphony

This fight was going downhill fast. It was going to be a war of attrition already, and they were barely starting it. The only thing going for them was that they were currently keeping it down with paralyzes. Hopefully that would keep for a while longer. If only I had the howl skill, I'd actually be able to get the creature's attention and make sure it doesn't start hurting others. Noting Prometheus's stubbornness to follow her, she debated arguing with him. Ultimately, she decided that this was not the time for her to be doing so. Instead, she stayed back a little bit to survey the field. The creature was down maybe a fifth of its health points and they were already going to be running out of energy. Symhpony was doing a little bit of damage, and she didn't know how well Arabelle would be able to hit, but they were likely to be reliant on Prometheus's bleed effect. That meant at the moment they had to prioritize keeping him in the fight as long as  they could so his bleed could keep going. Everyone else would have to rotate in and out of the fight as needed. They might not go so long that that would happen, but better to think of contingencies now rather than wait for them to start dying.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #115616
BD: 3 - 2 = 1 - miss
CD: 4 - no procs

[H:1] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 21/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:0] @Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 22/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 214/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [BLEED(12 DMG): 1/2] [Paralyzed] [Stun CD: 3/3]

She missed her first attack. One reapplied Bleed. One Paralyze. Their supposed tank failed to gather Hate. And the mob's HP had barely gone down. It was only the first round and already, Arabelle could tell this was not going well. Maybe she should've pestered that slow artisan for that ACC item some more. The small purple-haired girl hoisted up her scythe and attempted the same spinning slash motions that composed the strongest Sword Art in her arsenal. The first swing passed cleanly through the odd creature's pelt, slicing through it like butter - it didn't

It passed cleanly through the fluffy cloud-like thing without doing any damage. She remembered what Symphony said earlier and realized she was placing too much distance. F*ck. "Sorry! Next attack, I swear!" Arabelle backed away and readjusted her grip on her new scythe. She watched the HP values on the upper-left side of her vision and was somewhat glad to see they were all still full. It wouldn't stay that way for long though.

Spoiler

ID: 115630 | BD: 5

[x6] Crimson Blood on Furry

[H:4] @Prometheus: 120/120 HP | 11/12 EN | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | THRN: 9 | Bleed: 1
[H:1] Katagawa : 280/280 HP | 21/28 EN | 7 DMG | 17 MIT | 18 THN | 9-10 PLZ | 2 BH | 14 V(D)
[H:0] Arabelle: 240/240 HP | 20/24 EN | 10 DMG | 9 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 Keen

Furry, Fluffy Avenger: 214/250 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA [BLEED(12 DMG): 1/2] [Paralyzed] [Stun CD: 3/3]

Edited by Arabelle