[F7-PP] Sneaky Sneaky

Kityuisa smiled as she saw the candy that Sir Rolland was eating, "I admire how caring you are towards Sir Rolland." She giggled lightly at how picky the pumpkin was. Her happy mood returning to her. She carefully took some of the food out of her bowl, blowing on it before she took a bite. Her eyes closed in pleasure, "Mmmmm... This is really good." Her eyes reconnected with Hikoru, "Thank you for the food. It's really delicious. You're really talented!" Kityuisa grinned. The mood was so pleasure-filling. "So, how did you find Sir Rolland?" Kityuisa asked Hikoru. She was also curious as to how Hikoru had picked up Aru, but figured that could be inquired of after the entire conversation about Sir Rolland went down. "I've been wanting to get a cute little familiar myself..." She puffed her cheeks, "Next time we see each other, I vow to have a familiar! And i'll even introduce her or him to you!" She grinned, taking another bite of the delicious food.

The aroma of the food lifting her spirits. This food really is good... I missed the dishes of my home town. "This dish really does hit the spot, y'know.. I'm from a small town in Japan." She held up a thumbs up, really grateful for the effort Hikoru had poured into the meal the three of them were sharing. "Now I know who to ask if I am craving anything specific." Kityuisa smirked, knowing full well she would be asking Hikoru to cook for her for a lengthy amount of time. "In return, I can be your personal alchemist! Anything you want, free of charge!" 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru chuckled as Kit admired how he took care of his familiar. While yes the familiar was... unique, he had grown quite a fondness to the little Pumpking. He wished that he could have the same sort of pet in the real world. It was one of the things that he think he'd miss when he got back to the real world. He let out a sigh and ate his food quietly. Aru was silent and continued to eat his food. Kityuisa commented on how good the food was, and Hikoru only felt his blush grow. He ate quietly and avoided eye contact. She then asked about how he found Sir Rolland, and he took a small sip of his coffee. "He was actually won. I had entered a Halloween raffle and... Well, I won him. My old familiar, Sutetchi, went into early retirement, and he stays in my shop. I don't know how I got away with it in the code, but i'm not complaining." He went back to eating quietly. She promised to introduce her familiar when she got it next, and he nodded silently in agreeance.

When everyone had finished their plates, Kit mentioned how good the food was, and that he would basically be the first person he called. He just let out a little laugh and held the coffee to his lips. "I might have you bring ingredients. This meal alone cost me a big chunk of them..." He spoke, then took his final sip of his coffee. But then she said that she would be his personal alchemist. He felt a smile on his lips and held out a hand. "Very well then, it's a deal."

Kityuisa's eyes widened, "You must have really good luck! I can never win raffles." Kityuisa then proceeded to puff her cheeks. "He's very lovely!" Kityuisa grinned. She did like Hikoru's familiar. Sir Rolland was definitely on the cute side in Kit's eyes. The fact that he loved candy? She loved him all that much more! He was also unique, she had never seen a familiar anything like Sir Rolland. "What are your thoughts on Halloween? Did you partake in the festive back in the real world?" Kityuisa had never taken part in the festivities that Halloween brought about the nation. Her parents never were very fond of the holiday, and thus never allowed her or her sister to go out on that night. 

"I can always bring you ingredients! In fact i'll even go hunting later!" Kityuisa smiled, "Whatever you want, i'll make it for you! Free of charge!" I'll have to gather some tier three materials... Kityuisa shook her thoughts off, instead focusing on the conversation at hand. She shook Hikoru's hand and settled it back down next to her other hand. "Siiince I haven't looked around the house yet.. Would you be available to give me a personal tour?" Her eyes brightened as she spoke. She really hoped Hikoru would give her a tour around. Even hoping that it would be Hikoru himself and not Aru. "...I like spending time with you..." Kityuisa spoke the last part rather quietly, yet not quiet enough that Hikoru wouldn't be able to hear her. She was suddenly feeling very shy about the whole thing. Her cheeks were lightly flushed and her eyes were staring down at the table. 

Hikoru gave a small chuckle as she said he had good luck. He just shook his head as he shook her hand. "Luck isn't real, it's all probability. Learn to read the probability, learn to have 'Good Luck'." He said as he started to pick up the dirty dishes. He took them over to the sink to be washed later. She asked him about his thoughts on Halloween and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Personally? I was never a fan. The candy was nice when I had a sweet tooth, but it just faded and became an annoyance. Never got good sleep when they came to my door." He said with a sigh. "Although now, I do miss the children at times. They had a way of brightening a room." He came back to the table and nodded as Kit said she would bring him ingredients.

"Sounds like a fair deal. We'll see how long this lasts." He said with a small laugh. Kit asked if he would give her a tour, and he heard a clearing of the throat, and looked to see Aru sitting quietly, tapping his wrist. A basic signal to tell him it was about time for the meeting. Hikoru sighed and shook his head to Kit. "I'm afraid I cant. I have prior engagements that have to take priority. I'm terribly sorry." He spoke with a bit of a frown. He stood and was about to motion towards the door when he heard Kit say she liked to spend time with him. Aru eyed him with a small eyebrow waggle, and he felt his cheeks flush. He coughed and turned towards the door. "I'll see you to the door, i'm sorry that the night couldn't continue on." He spoke, and Aru just nodded, getting up to prepare the desk for the meeting.

Kityuisa listened to everything Hikoru said about Halloween before even remotely giving a response. "Children are nice.. You don't realize what you miss till it's gone." Her eyes shadowed over once more before she snapped herself back into reality. Kityuisa felt her cheeks puff up out of frustration as Hikoru said that she wouldn't be able to spend anymore time with her. She understood... Not everyone was like her, with nobody that important to talk to. She was never a part of any meetings, all she did was goof around and train it seemed. Kityuisa nodded her head understandingly. "I should probably go train some more anyways... I've been eyeing this one quest on floor twenty-two." Kityuisa squinted her eyes and furrowed her brows in thought. She obviously wasn't paying attention to Hikoru as she thought. His reaction to her statement of enjoying their time together going in one eye and out the other. Kityuisa stood to her feet, "Yeah, I should get going..." She clasped her hands behind her back, and began to walk over to the door. She hoped that one day she would get the grand tour, but it wasn't that important... It was just a house after all.. Kityuisa felt her shoulders rise, and fall as she let out a sigh.

Hikoru nodded and let out a small sigh and nodded. He missed the kids. Although they could be troublemakers at times, they had a way of making people laugh and reminisce in their own childhood, Hikoru was no different. Watching them play and run around reminded him of his time with his brother, taking stick weapons and fighting one another. The memories were fond to him, and he held onto them dearly. He let out another small sigh as he went to the door, opening it for the lady. "I am sorry, really. I'm sure you'll find your way home. And good luck on the quest." he said with a small smile. As the young lady passed, he pat her head. "And don't worry, we'll get to that tour eventually." he spoke with a smile, then watched her go. He found himself staring at her for a few minutes, eyeing the girl to make sure she was safe, and when his eyes started to lower he looked away. He let the door close slowly, and Aru just chuckled from the desk

"You were staring." Hikoru just scoffed. "With what proof can you make that statement?." He asked. Aru just shrugged with a sly smile on his lips as the door shut to the Shadow's Den, and their meeting begun.

THREAD COMPLETE

Hikoru - 2 SP, 400 Col

Kityuisa - 2 SP, 400 Col