[F01 - PP] <<Nature's Treasure>>

Bahr averted his eyes from Kit, again doing everything he could to hide his emotions. His hands gently lifted hers off of his shoulders, and he held them for a moment as he continued. "I'm not so sure. I treated this like a game when it wasn't. Not in this universe or the next, or the one after that should I have been so excited to cut down a friend like that. I can't believe how flippant we were about the whole thing." When his eyes again flickered to meet with Kit's he noticed that there were tears welling up in her eyes. 

Suddenly, Bahr wasn't focused on what he was feeling anymore. His mind scrambled as he tried to find the words or actions to prevent her from crying, but it was too late. The salty liquid had built up too much for her eyelids to hold back, and a single solitary tear began to roll down her cheek. Without thinking, Bahr raised one of his thumbs to her cheek and wiped the tear away, his other fingers wrapping around the back of her neck and lacing into her hair. He looked into her eyes again, noticing how much closer they had gotten to one another, feeling the heat of her breath against his lips. 

Well, this was it. The moment she had probably been waiting for. Bahr gulped and moved in, pressing his lips gingerly against hers and using the leverage he had on the back of her neck to pull her into the kiss.

Spoiler

ID: 119239
LD: 4+3=7

Search for treasure chest failed.

Edited by Bahr
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kityuisa hadn't been able to let her watering eyes hold back the single tear that had fallen down her cheek, but as it began to roll down her cheek, Bahr had wiped her tears away. Kityuisa's eyes widened as Bahr wrapped his hand behind the back of her neck, This is... Oh my god... This is... I can't do this... Bahr seemed to move in slow motion as his eyes began close. His lips began to widen ever so slightly. Kityuisa felt her body being drawn closer to Bahr's. Just do it... for Bahr... You can't break his heart like that Yui... Kityuisa lifted her left hand up to his chest as she awkwardly felt his lips attached themselves to hers. Kityuisa was in over her head, her lips unmoving due to the intense shock she had been feeling. Snapping herself back to reality she closed her eyes and began to gently kiss him back until they pulled away. Kityuisa felt a wide blush sweep across her cheeks, her emotions feeling as if they were on an roller coaster.. That was a lot worse than she had thought it would be... It wasn't that Bahr wasn't a good kisser, he actually was pretty good. It was just not the way she felt about Bahr... Kityuisa fought between herself for a moment before the awkward silence consumed her. Kityuisa's gaze had dropped to the floor as she shyed away from him, "B-Bahr, the thing is... I r-really don't like you that way... I'm sorry f-for leading you on, especially since you invited me on this d-date.. But like, I d-don't view you like this..." Kityuisa rubbed her elbow as she lifted her gaze to awkwardly look Bahr in the eyes. "I-I really only think of you as a brother..." Kityuisa felt awful for crushing his spirit, and probably his heart..

ID # 119243
LD: 7 + 3 = 10 Fail

Edited by Kityuisa

Bahr sat in silence for a moment, just staring at Kit after her rejection. He appeared dumbfounded for a moment, but slowly the edges of his lips curled into the goofiest grin he had ever had. Without meaning to, he burst out into a fit of laughter, reeling back and bracing his failing muscles with both hands against the ground behind him. Just when it seemed like he was done, he grabbed his abdomen as another fit of laughter erupted forth, tears welling up in his eyes as he gasped for air. Finally, he managed to settle down, only occasional, lighter bursts of laughter bubbling up as he wiped the tear from his eye.

"You have no idea how much of a relief that is," he bellowed as one of his hands reached forward and rustled her hair. "You bonehead, I thought you thought it was a date. I was just playing along so I didn't hurt your feelings. Man, it was weird!"

Spoiler

ID: 119244
LD: 14+3=17

(2) T1 Materials acquired

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa watched in confusion as Bahr began to laugh, she didn't understand... had she been funny? Did she have something on her face? Kityuisa touched her cheeks, trying to tell if she had something. Nothing was there, so why was Bahr laughing? Kityuisa watched silently in discomfort until Bahr bellowed out how relieved he felt. Her hair got tussled and Kityuisa began to laugh herself. Covering her mouth as her eyes welled up and tears streamed down her face, "Bahr, oh my Cardinal." She slapped her knee lightly, "I can't breathe. Oh my god! I though you invited me on a date and I wanted to be nice to you!" Kityuisa continued laughing for a few minutes before she calmed down, "Not gonna lie, you're not a shabby kisser." Kityuisa gave him a thumbs up, "But man that was awkward, you have to promise not to tell anyone!" Kityuisa felt a blush creep her face, as she thought of how he would react if the word got out, "This will stay between us, besides..." Kityuisa began to double over in laughter again. "I can't believe we kissed." Kityuisa couldn't keep her laughter in as she kept laughing, "Bahr, you're like the brother i've never had." She sunk to the ground, her legs no longer keeping her standing up.

ID # 119245
LD: 2+3 = 5 Fail damnit

Edited by Kityuisa

"Hey, you're not a bad kisser yourself. A little stiff, though," he said before chuckling again. He reached out with one arm and took the small female under his wing, moseying along through the garden and scooping up another couple flowers. "Yeah, I guess you're like a little sis to me, too. Except..." Suddenly, it dawned on him that they had actually kissed. Without warning, he released his grip on her and started spitting randomly, as though that would somehow reverse the situation they had landed themselves in.

"Gross! I kissed my sister!" He extended his tongue, wiping it rapidly with both hands, doing everything he could to remove any trace of her from his mouth. "Never again! Never!he exclaimed helplessly as he gave up on his endeavors, succumbing to the disgusting reality of what had happened. It wasn't that she wasn't attractive, and it wasn't that it had been bad or that he was repulsed by her in any way. It was just so... weird. So completely weird.

Spoiler

ID: 119246
LD: 10+3=13

(1) T1 Material acquired

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa chuckled, "Figured that I would be pretty stiff, considering that was my first kiss." Kityuisa grinned at Bahr, the realization hitting her once again, her first kiss had been to her "brother" ?! Kityuisa felt horrified. But if it stays a secret... then I can just pretend i've never had my first kiss... right? Kityuisa formed her hands into fists, it wasn't that bad that Bahr had been her first kiss, but really...? Why couldn't it have been someone she could be romantically attached to?! Kityuisa grinned, "It was nasty!" Kityuisa stuck her own tongue out, "I can't believe I kissed my brother." She followed Bahr's reaction until her mind halted, "H-hey Bahr... You're a guy... Eto.. Can I ask you a few questions? I don't know who else to turn to..." Kityuisa plucked a flower up, playing with the petals because she was so nervous. What would have been a quality material turned into pixels as Kityuisa plucked the petals off the flower. Her anxiousness showing clearly as her fingers trembled with each pluck.

ID# 119257
LD: 5 + 3 = 9 Failed to find materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Bahr's ears perked as Kit mentioned she had a couple of questions for him. He dreaded answering anything too intimate, but if his friend needed him, he had to be there for her. Doing his best to compose himself after his most recent outburst, Bahr cleared his throat before responding.

"Alright, yeah. What kind of questions do you have?" he asked, plucking two more flowers from the garden and sticking them, into his inventory.

All of this was reminding him of a certain somebody that he had grown up with. She had always been less experienced than Bahr - for better or for worse. It actually made the dynamic of their relationship tense at times, but that couldn't really be helped. After all, you can't undo the past, no matter how much you wanted to. Bahr wondered how she or Zayne would have reacted to the spectacle in the garden today. Zayne, at the least, would have been infinitely amused by the embarrassing material he could use to blackmail Bahr.

Spoiler

ID: 119259
LD: 17+3=20

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa plucked up one flower as Bahr told her to let him know the questions. Kityuisa began to fiddle with it again, but remembered what the last one had done and placed it in her inventory, "There's this one person... And I don't know how i'm feeling means... I mean, I have my sister. I've protected her my entire life. I've devoted all my time to her... I love her to death, but... like... that's why i'm so confused... because i can't put a reason to why I feel this way.. There's this guy.. And I feel all weird and warm when i'm around him, and when I think about him I can't stop blushing! It's so weird... I don't know what it means... I've never reacted this way to anyone... It's like, we're friends... But I don't know... I've never reacted to any of my friends like this!" Kityuisa felt the heat re-embrace her cheeks as she tried to explain it. Kityuisa picked up another flower and placed it in her inventory. Her fingers now fiddling with each other.

ID # 119265
LD: 12 + 3 = 15
+2 T1 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Bahr's lips curled into a coy grin as he listened to her embarrassing banter, nudging her with his elbow as he began teasing. "Really, Kit, you're not that naive, are you? 'I get all weird and warm when I'm around him!'" he taunted, "C'mon, man, you know exactly what that means. You're totally into him!" Bahr stopped for a moment, as though suddenly having a realization. "Err, or her. You know. Whichever your preference is."

He averted his eyes nervously after the last bit, two more flowers that looked like suitable materials catching his eye. He picked them both up and stuffed them in his inventory, silently remarking to himself about how fruitful this search had been for them so far. He wouldn't have to restock on materials for weeks! Or so he hoped.

"Look, eventually you're going to have to tell him how you're feeling, because it isn't exactly fair for only one of the two of you to have that info. I know you're probably all scared about what will happen if he doesn't feel the same way, but trust me. You'll feel relieved no matter which way it goes for just finally having it out there instead of bottling it up."

Spoiler

ID: 119270
LD: 19+3=22

(2) T1 Materials acquired.

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa finished with her banter and felt Bahr elbow her slightly, his words coming out in a teasing manner. Kityuisa frowned, "But that's my point.. How do I know if i'm into him? I have felt love before, and it isn't warm and it doesn't feel like my stomach is doing flips... It is a guy... One of the people i've been wanting to tell you about actually..." Kityuisa shyly looked at the ground, taking another valuable material and plucking the petals off watching as it burst into pixels, "S-sorry.. I just get so anxious that I seem to break the things I could be gathering up for us..." Kityuisa began twirling her hair, "But how can I tell him? How do I figure out for myself if I like him?" Kityuisa was frowning even more, "It's so confusing... And what happens if I do like him, how would I even tell him? and what if he rejects me? What if it throws off out friendship and just makes everything awkward..." Kityuisa felt like she was about to have a nervous breakdown. She stopped moving and let her body drop back onto her heels, wrapping her arms around her knees.

ID # 119272
LD: 7 + 3 = 10 Failure at life smh.

Edited by Kityuisa

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow. Down." Bahr grabbed both of Kit's shoulders, one in each hand, and grasped them firmly. "You're starting to freak out. Take a deep breath." He went through the motions of taking a deep breath, hoping she would mimic him and manage to calm herself down at least a little bit. 

"First things first, if you're this flustered about it, you obviously like the guy. That much is certain. The thing is, you yourself are the only one who can determine what sorts of feelings these are. Are they emotional? Physical? Both? I can't answer those questions for you. The answers are going to come from within yourself." He released her and poked her chest right below the collarbone as he finalized the statement. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a couple more flowers that looked promising, moving to pick them up before continuing.

"Maybe this will help. When you visualize him, how do you visualize him? What do you see?"

Spoiler

ID: 
LD: 12+3=15

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa had been on the verge of a mental breakdown but with Bahr's excellent coaching skills she took the moment to breathe, easing her mind and her thoughts away. Kityuisa felt in control of herself for the first time in a long time. She took a few more seconds and properly stood to her feet once again. She listened to Bahr's questions. She couldn't figure anything out. Kityuisa felt a poke as she pondered over what Bahr had told her. Watching as he grabbed some more flowers, Kityuisa kept thinking of what Bahr had said. Thinking of him was easy, it seemed to come almost naturally to Kityuisa. The idiotic smile appearing once more on her face, "When I visualize him, I see him as..." Kityuisa hesitated for a moment, she knew exactly what to say, but she was confused about what she was feeling once again, "I see him as a bottle of pure sunshine! He makes me laugh a lot, and I tend to look on the brightest side of things when i'm with him. I have a lot of fun when we are together, and... He feels like the warmth of a sunny day as you sit and bask in the sun. I feel safe when i'm with him..." Kityuisa paused for a moment, "And... I visualize him here, with me in this very garden, standing under the moonlight... My mind says that... I wish that he had been my first kiss. And I don't understand it... I've never wanted to kiss anyone before.." Kityuisa began to tighten her hair around her finger again, seeking out comfort. "No offense to you, Bahr...." She felt bad after having spewed her little heart out to Bahr, and wanted to stop before she spent more time explaining what she envisioned and felt when thinking of-- Kityuisa reached out and plucked up another flower, placing it in her inventory.

ID # 119279
LD: 9 + 3 = 12
+1 T1 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Bahr couldn't help but grin as she described her crush, and even laughed when she mentioned that she wished he had been her first kiss.

"Dude, you've gotta tell him how you feel. It doesn't have to be right now, but like I said, you'll feel relieved once its all out in the open. Even if he doesn't feel the same way." He paused for a moment. "Something tells me he will, though. Feelings like that aren't something you just have, it's something you share. I wouldn't be surprised if he sees something similar when he thinks about you."

Out of the corner of his eye, Bahr saw a butterfly flittering about. There was something peculiar about it, though Bahr wouldn't exactly put his finger on it. It was almost as though it was... shining. In a display of Obama-esque ninja swatting at surprised even Bahr, he snatched the critter right out of the sky by one of its wings. Not even really sure why he was doing it, he grabbed the tiny creature's other wing and split it in two. The central body of the butterfly dematerialized, but the wings remained in his hands as usable crafting materials. "That's... new."

Spoiler

ID: 119282
LD: 18+3=21

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa watched as Bahr snagged the butterfly out of midair. "S-strange... Imagine how that would work in a potion..." Kityuisa eyes the butterfly wing. Her heart skipping a beat as she realized she had yet to reply to Bahr's statement about her feelings... "I just.. I don't know how to tell him..I kind of want him to make the first move..." Kityuisa looked at her feet, "And why would anyone think of me like that..." Kityuisa felt really shy all of a sudden as she looked around for materials. She wanted to be cool like Bahr who had literally just snatched a butterfly out of the air. Kityuisa couldn't find any flowers that would work for her, but a strange section of plants appeared on the outskirts of the garden... Kityuisa eyes it cautiously, before returning to Bahr, "I want to take him on a date." Her eyes blinked, she was very blunt about it.

ID # 119353
LD: 7 + 3 = 10 Fail Grrr

Edited by Kityuisa

Bahr chuckled as she declared she wanted to take her crush on a date, seeing the determination fill her eyes. "Then tell him, you goob!"

What a bizarre day. First Bahr stumbles upon this garden, then he invites Kit, they both mistakenly believe it's a date but don't want to be one one, and now he was giving her relationship advice. It seemed that even the days without combat were an adventure all their own.

Though, he wasn't exactly pleased about the fact that he had spilled the beans about his first day in the game. That was something he had been trying to keep to himself, ever since he learned that most players were... less understanding than Kit, to say the least. He had been shunned as a PKer by the other players pretty early on, who saw his cursor as orange in every way other than the actual color. It had made him very distrusting of other players. Come to think of it, Kit was the first person who had actually listened and understood his predicament.

Spoiler

ID: 119391
LD: 3+3=6

Material gathering failed. I feel your pain.

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa thought for a moment, before nodding her agreement. Kityuisa opened up her UI, she clicked on the dude's name and began to type out a message. Upon finishing, she looked at it. Kityuisa turned to Bahr, "Is this good?" She showed her friend the message. 'Hey, Hiko.. It's me, Kit. I was wondering if you'd meet me on floor twenty-two. I want to show you some things of my own!' Kityuisa nervously fiddled with her fingers, if Bahr liked it he could press send, if he didn't he could edit it if need be. Kityuisa nervously plucked a strand of the herbs nearby, placing it in her inventory. Kityuisa felt bad about asking Bahr for help after they shared their awkward kiss and after they had talked about Bahr's friend that he had killed. Kityuisa didn't want to be the only one that was getting the help she needed. Kityuisa wanted to make sure Bahr knew that she was there for him too.

ID # 119394
LD: 8 + 3 = 11
+1 T1 Material Found

Edited by Kityuisa

Bahr investigated the message that Kit had drafted. Hiko, huh... Don't recognize that name. His eyes trailed up to the "To:" field at the top. Hikrou... Suddenly, Bahr felt himself feeling very protective over Kit. His eyes glanced over to her hand as she delicately plucked a strand of herbs and stashed them away in her inventory. Bahr was usually a wimp wherever he went, but even Kit was a lower level than he was. For now, anyways. What would he do if he gave this stranger his blessing and something happened to Kit? He would never be able to live with himself.

That being said, it wasn't his place to get in the way of her romantic endeavors. "Looks good," he stated very matter-of-factly as he pressed send, issuing the message to Hikoru. He made a silent resolution to himself to seek out this player eventually and feel him out himself. As it stood now, he had no reason to believe this guy was trouble, especially from the way Kit described him. Still... He needed to be sure.

After the message had been sent, Bahr plucked a few more flowers and noticed that the sky was beginning to adopt a tangerine glow. "Wow, I didn't realize how much time we had spent out here. It's starting to get dark already. We should gather a few more materials and then call it quits for the night."

Spoiler

ID: 119411
LD: 12+3=15

(2) T1 Materials found

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa waited in silence as Bahr looked over the message. Kityuisa rubbed her elbow as she waited. 'Looks good'... Kityuisa watched as Bahr hit send, a sudden pang of regret filling her, "But.... maybe I shouldn't have sent it.." Kityuisa felt awkward, she had never done anything like this before. Shaking her head she surged forth with her words, "But, if I hadn't.. then I would've regretted it even more..." Kityuisa listened as Bahr told her to only find a few more materials before they headed back. Kityuisa nodded her head, "That's a good idea. We've been here a while... And Bahr, i'm always here for you. I know that the fact that, that happened to your friend is painful... But I will never judge you and I will be a shoulder for you to cry on or a ear to listen to." Kityuisa smiled weakly at Bahr, placing her hand on him. Kityuisa would be there for her friend.

ID # 119428
LD: 7 + 3 = 10
NO Material Found SMH

Edited by Kityuisa

"Nah, you're not gonna regret it," he said as he calmly bent over and picked up another flower. "This will all work out for the better, promise."

His gentle smile faded into a more serious expression as she brought up Zayne again. All he could do was shake his head and brood, uttering, "Don't worry about it, it's not your problem."

Bahr opened up his inventory panel and checked the resources that they had gathered so far. "Woah! Have you taken a look at this yet?" he exclaimed, pointing to the window with an excited, gaping smile on his face. "I am so. Ready. To not have to forage for materials again anytime soon. I can actually focus on my work!"

Anything to escape that conversation. Anything to avoid bringing it up again. Bahr had only been so eager to share it earlier because he wanted to put an end to the awkwardness. How foolish of him. He should have known that someone as nosy as Kit wouldn't just let it go.

Spoiler

ID: 119429
LD: 11+3=14

(1) T1 Material acquired

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa listened as Bahr spoke with her. Kityuisa nodded, "I sure hope so..." She trembled lightly while thinking about the message.

Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, her fiery attitude returning, "Bahr. It may not have been my problem, but you are my best friend. That makes it my problem. I will always be here for you, and I will always help carry the weight that is on your shoulders." Kityuisa watched as Bahr opened his inventory panel. Kityuisa grinned as she opened her own, "You're right haha! We've got a lot!" Kityuisa looked around until she saw two more flowers. "To add to the collection!" She scooped them up and placed them in her inventory. Remembering the flower in her hair, she reached up and plucked it out, "Thanks for the flower, but I should probably return it to you!" She gave Bahr the flower back to him. It had been a gift from the beginning of their adventures here in the garden. And it only made sense that Kit gave it back.

ID # 119430
LD: 13 + 3 = 16

+2 T1 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa