[F01 - PP] <<Nature's Treasure>>

"Yeah, yeah," Bahr said ungraciously in response to Kit's dialogue about shouldering the weight of their darkness together. He didn't mean to sound dismissive, he had just had about all the gloom and doom he could tolerate for the day. "You know I appreciate you. I'm just not very good at articulating it."

Bahr graciously accepted the flower and sruck it in his own hair, flashing a cheesy grin to Kit. The sky had turned from crimson to a navy blue. Night would be upon them soon. 

"Thanks for coming out here with me today, it would have been a lot more boring without you. And a lot less awkward, but you know, that's neither here not there," he mused, lightly jabbing her with his elbow. "Let's get these mats distributed and head home."

With both of their inventory panels open, it wasn't at all difficult to do the math. Once they had counted everything and distributed it evenly, they left the beautiful garden and headed back to the Town of Beginnings, hoping to make it before the sun set completely.

Spoiler

ID: 119440

LD: 2+3=5

Failed to find treasure chest. 

Edited by Bahr
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic