[Unequipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC
 [Equipped] [Perfect] Gloves of Caerus: +3 LD

Battle Ready:

Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
 T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp HP) x1
♥ [Empty]
 [Empty]

Kityuisa had heard of the boss on floor five. Kityuisa had been wanting to fight it for quite some time. But she didn't want to be alone right now... Thinking for a moment, she send a message over to her friend, that often times aided her or went with her on quests. 

To: @Kirbs

There's a quest on floor five, killing a shark or something? You in?

Kityuisa hit send and waited for a reply. She was right outside of the sandy dunes in the small settlement that was at its' entrance. Kityuisa couldn't wait till Kirbs let her know if she could come and partake in the quest or not. If Kirbs declained Kityuisa's request she would just do the quest by herself. Kityuisa grinned as she thought of their adventures between the period of time that she had known the small child. Kityuisa was excited to make more memories with her. And as each quest came, as each hunt occurred, Kityuisa would get what she wanted. 

Change can be a good thing, right? Was she experiencing a good change? Was this for the better?

She sure as hell hoped so.

Kirbs stared at the message in front of her. It was from Kityuisa, of all people. The redhead smiled briefly as she thought about all of the adventures the two have had previously. She was a nice person a learned quickly, far faster than Kirbs herself has, surprisingly. Her dull eyes scanned across the message. Yes, she had heard of this quest before. It was one of the quests she was too over-leveled for... yet again. A lump formed in her throat as she went into deep thought again. 

These were quests she had neglected. She could be so much higher in levels if she had done these so much sooner. If she had been stronger-- maybe, just maybe-- he would be alive. Her Bell would be alive.

Her daze was quickly broken when she realized that the other player was still awaiting for her answer.

Spoiler

To: @Kityuisa

Sure thing. I'll be up there soon.

Soon was an understatement. It only took her about a minute to find herself a teleport gate and poof herself on to the fifth floor. 

And oh boy, she looked like a train wreck. Her hair was in shambles and if it were possible to even have bags under her eyes, she was sure she had them. She wasn't even sure the last time she even slept. Too many thoughts. She didn't want nightmares to happen.

Spoiler

LVL: 17 | HP: 340 | EN: 34 | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Skills:

> T1 Light Armor Skill: 5 MIT

> T2 Fighter Familiar Skill: 2 DMG

> Survival Skill: Increases out of combat health regeneration to [15xTier] per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing with environmental attacks/effects

> R3 2H Assault Spear Skill: 6 DMG

Equipped:

> T1- Aftershock: 1 Bleed, 2 PAR

> T1- Coat of Eulogies: 2 Recovery, 9 MIT

> T1- Turning Medallion: 2 ACC, 1 EVA

Inventory:

> 5 Starter Healing Potions: Heals 50 HP

Kityuisa heard the ding of the reply, she got the answer she had wanted. Kityuisa smiled as she waited a few moments. Kirbs appeared and Kityuisa stood to her feet to greet her. But the sight of Kirbs.. Kirbs looked awful! Kityuisa walked forward cautiously, "Everything okay there Kirbs? You look horrid.." Kityuisa patted the top of Kirbs head, pulling her in for a hug. Kityuisa wasn't one to hug many people... But Kirbs was her friend, and Kityuisa felt like she wanted to encourage Kirbs to feel alright. Kityuisa had no idea what was going on but she wanted to be there for her friend. Kityuisa wouldn't ask just yet, she wanted to have Kirbs feel good enough to tell her in her own time. "Can I do anything for you, Kirbs?" Kityuisa let go, her cat poking its head at Kirbs from behind Kityuisa's back. It went up and rubbed on Kirbs' leg, urging her to hold her.

God, was she really that awful to look at right now? Of course, even the damn sunlight hurts her eyes. When's the last time she even left her shop? She's been cooped up in the for days? Weeks? She lost count.

"Some things have come up. I'm fine, though," she reassured her, forcing a small and thin smile on her face as she hugged her back. Damn, she really needed a hug. Thank God for Kityuisa.

She didn't want to tell anyone about the murder. Best case scenario, they would only discourage her from going on a full out suicide run for revenge. Plus, she wasn't really looking for much emotional baggage at the moment. She really did like Kityuisa but it really wasn't the time to tell anyone, especially when she felt like actual [nonoword]. "No, no, there's... nothing you can do. It's nothing, though, don't worry," she reassured again. Her eyes widened at the sight of a cat peering at her from behind the pinkette's back. "I see you got a familiar. Congrats, girl," she said genuinely. "It's very cute." Her own familiar couldn't have picked a better time to lift it's head tiredly to meet the other familiar. At least something good has come out of this whole situation. The two have finally had a mutual understanding and it was a hell lot better than what their old relationship used to be.

Kirbs gave her another tight smile and turned to look at the sky. The blazing heat wasn't so bad. Her Survival skill can certainly come in handy in a situation like this. Maybe if it were a few days ago, her old self would be complaining her face off about the heat. "So about this shark?" The redhead asked, turning back to the other player.

Kityuisa felt Kirbs hug her back and waited until she was ready to pull away. Kityuisa listened as Kityuisa spoke about not worrying, "Well, if you ever do need anything, i'm here okay?" She smiled slightly as Kirbs mentioned her familiar, "Yeah, her name is Tanine Willowflame, but Willow for short." Willow meowed at Kirbs and watched as Kirbs' familiar appeared. They met each other and Kityuisa couldn't help but feel happy for the outcome. "Yeah, the shark.. It apparently appears in the sand dunes and it likes to quote on quote, swim through the sands. I figured you wouldn't mind hunting it down with me.." Kityuisa smiled at Kirbs, "Besides, I wouldn't mind having another person by my side." Kityuisa nodded towards the sand dunes, "I could lead the way if you want me to..." She looked down at Willow, nudging her head. Her cat jumped up into Kit's open arms.

"Okay," she whispered, blinking a few times. She wasn't sure if her eyes could be crusty or not, but damn, they felt like it. 

Her tired eyes brightened just a little bit as the cat meowed. Cats were probably one of her favorite animals, after all. "It's a pretty name," she commented, smiling briefly. 

She nodded her head slowly as she thought it over. This did offer some good EXP from her knowledge... so it wouldn't really be considered a waste of time, would it? It'll bring her one step closer-- even if its a tiny one-- to her goal. "Alright, I suppose I can help you. It shouldn't be too hard to kill it for me, anyway," she offered Kityuisa a small smile as she equipped Aftershock. "Go ahead and lead, but just..." she paused, furrowing her brows for a heartbeat. "... just don't die on me, please," she said, her voice cracking at the end. She couldn't risk someone else she knew dying, especially if she could've prevented it. "Let me take the damage. I can suck it up, but just try not to get hit."

Something was definitely different and off with Kirbs, Kityuisa wasn't sure if she was allowed to ask about it, and figured that she would tell her when she was ready. Kityuisa offered a smile as she saw her eyes brightening. Kityuisa held out her arms, "You can hold her if you want." Willow meowed and stared straight at Kirbs. If Kirbs held out her arms, Willow would leap into them, purring. If not, Kityuisa would pull Willow back to her body. Either way, Kityuisa and Kirbs began to head off, "I promise I won't die.... Just make sure you stay careful... If you want to act as the tank, then we can go with that..." Kityuisa grimaced, Kirbs had definitely lost someone, and Kityuisa wanted to have a sit down and talk to her about it, it seemed like perhaps that was the reason for why Kirbs was feeling and looking the way that she was. Kityuisa began to lead the duo, into the dunes.

"Really?" She asked, her eyes lighting up again as she held out her arms. The ball of fluff fell perfectly into them and she almost smiled. Almost. Damn, she had always wanted a little cat when she was little. Although, she was sure mother was allergic to them so she would never really be able to get one... shame. Scarfy let out an almost inaudible hiss when the cat got near him but he was silenced with a harsh glare from the redhead. 

She nodded her head feverishly and let out a small sigh of relief. "Yes, I want to do that." 

She needed to do that.

"So..." She bit her lip, not really sure what to say in the silence. "What's been going on lately for you?" She asked, shrinking back a little bit. It felt like her social awkwardness had come out. She was so sure that she had gotten past that phase, but apparently not...

Kityuisa watched with glee as Kirbs accepted Willow. She liked the way that Kirbs' eyes lit up, she caught a glimpse of happiness in the girl that had seemed to have undergone an emotional trauma. Kityuisa pondered over Kirbs' question, "Erm, I've gotten a lot done. Leveled up a bit, met a few very lovely people..." Kityuisa kept out her adventures with Bahr in the secret garden, that was to be kept under lock and key. "What has been new in your life? What happened..?" Kityuisa couldn't help but ask... She wanted to help her friend.

Kityuisa and Kirbs were walking, when she saw the movement of the sand shifting rapidly. Kityuisa took out her dagger, "Ready?" She glanced at Kirbs right before narrowing her eyes, an excited glint in her eyes as she dashed forward, ready to take on the shark. The shark appeared as Kiytuisa set her aggro to it. Kityuisa went for her attack, but the shark swiftly ducked underneath the sand, causing Kityuisa to stumble, not being able to get her attack in, she leaped backwards as the shark reappeared, "Switch!" 

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 119474
BD: 2 + 3 = 5 Miss

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 200/200 HP | 16/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Kirbs | 340/340 HP | 34/34 EN | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC |1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Enemy

♥   Sand Shark | 125/125 HP | 50 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

She nodded, lacing her hands around her spear as she listened to Kityuisa listen. It was nice hearing about how people were improving. It kind of motivated her just a little bit. A little bit.

Her jumped slightly as the pinkette questioned her. She scratched the side of her face and averted her eyes to her feet as she cleared her throat. “Nothing really new. Just some... stuff,” she said meekly, failing to gulp down the large knot in her throat. It hurt her that she couldn’t explain to her friend about her current... situation, but it hurt her even more to even thinking about it, much less talk about it. She didn’t want for Pinball to make any more enemies. Who knows what he could do to someone as low leveled as Kityuisa?

Her train go thought was interrupted when there was brief movement in the sand from the corner of her eye. She nodded at her party-mate and let out a small and happy huff as she watched a twinkle appear in her eyes. It made her happy that a person was so excited and ready to kill something— damn, she really needed to get that checked.

Kirbs let out a soft sigh of relief as the shark didn’t target the girl right away. She was safe.

”Alright!”

She charges up her sword art and darted forward just as the shark appeared up and out of the ground again. She swung her spear at the shark as she unleashed one of her most powerful sword arts. Aftershock’s blade dig into the shark, releasing sparks and bolts of electricity into its rough skin. The shark stiffened as it was immediately paralyzed by her spear and Kirbs let out a small smirk of satisfaction. Using the last amount of time she had, she thrust the shark into the air and delivered one last kick, which sent it flying back into the sand— still paralyzed. 

Spoiler

ID: 119481

BD: 10, Crit! +2 DMG | BLEED & PARALYZE Inflicted

CD: 11, +2 EN

2+8=10x6= 60 DMG

60+12 (BLEED)= 72 DMG

Kityuisa | H:0 | 200/200 HP | 16/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
Kirbs | H: 2 | 340/340 HP | 31/34 EN | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC |1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC 

Sand Shark | 53/125 HP | 50 DMG -72 DMG | PARALYZED & BLEED

Kityuisa watched as Kirbs gulped, she didn't want to push her friend so she let her keep her secrets, "Well, if you want to talk to someone I am here. I refrain from judgement." Kityuisa thought back to the garden with Bahr... Kityuisa shook her thoughts away.

Kityuisa's eyes glinted with more excitement as she missed. It only made the fight more exhilarating. Kityuisa watched as Kirbs charged forward, switching positions with Kityuisa. She watched as Kirbs elegantly swung her spear. She had paralyzed the shark, giving Kityuisa easy access. She charged forward once again, this time making sure she would hit her target as it couldn't dive back under the sand. Her dagger piercing the shark's skin four times, before she leaped off its skin, flipping and landing safely next to Kirbs. "You're go! Let's finish this off!" Kityuisa grinned, battling with a friend only made everything that more exciting.

Roll: ID# 119486
BD: 3 + 3 = 6

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 200/200 HP | 16/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Kirbs | 340/340 HP | 34/34 EN | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC |1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Enemy

♥   Sand Shark | 21/125 HP | 50 DMG | Bleed & Paralyzed

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs nodded her head at her request and dashed forward again. She got ready to use her sword art again, feeling the sheer power in her hands was such an exhilarating feeling. Just as she was about to her the shark, it regained its mobility again— the full effects of her paralyzing attack wearing off. The shark narrowly dodged her blade and swung its head back to deliver a blow to her. Kirbs let her eyes widen for a second before scrunching her brows together in sheer determination. The redhead twisted her body around, also narrowly avoiding the shark’s lethal bite.

Her feet skidded on the sand as she kept back to her previous position next to Kityuisa. “Damn it,” she muttered under her breath. “Do you think you can kill it?” She asked, turning her head over to the pinked-haired girl.

ID: 119488

BD: 1, Fail

MD: 6-1=5, Miss!

Kityuisa nodded her head determined to finish the shark off in one blow. "Yeah, I can.." Kityuisa narrowed her eyes as she focused, her sword skill taking action on her dagger as it glowed its bloody red hue. Kityuisa charged forward and slashed, slashed, slashed and finally slashed. Watching as the shark burst into pixels before her very own eyes. Kityuisa returned back to Kirbs. "We did it!" She pumped her fist in the air, her adrenaline dropping as they had finished the shark off. Kityuisa looked up at the sky, they still had a few hours of daylight left. "We still have some time in the day left.. Do you want to keep hanging out? We could talk? Or we could fight something, or maybe even gather a few materials..." Kityuisa smiled, she didn't mind spending more time with Kirbs, and neither did Willow. Willow had grown attached to Kirbs and rubbed against her leg.

Roll: ID# 119490
BD: 9

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 200/200 HP | 12/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Kirbs | 340/340 HP | 28/34 EN | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC |1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Enemy

♥   Sand Shark | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs let out a small and genuine smile as she clapped her hands together. "Yay," she said plainly before putting away her spear. Kirbs thought for a moment, her head turning towards the sky, too. Perhaps she had enough time. She wanted to level up more, but she supposed that she squeeze in a few hours with her friend. She looked down and nodded her head. "I think I can spare the rest of the day," the redhead murmured, shrugging. Even though she still had the adrenaline from the fight, she didn't particularly felt like fighting too much at the moment. 

"We can head to a cafe or something?" She asked, shrugging her shoulders again. She felt safer inside the safe-zone. Even though most of this floor's mobs were not match for her, she still felt worried that they could be ambushed by a hoard of venomous snakes or something. It was a risk she wasn't willing to take. "It's safer there," she added, scanning Kityuisa's face for an answer.

Kityuisa grinned, she hadn't been to a cafe in ages, "Let's do it! I'm down!" Kityuisa turned back towards the safe area. Their fight already in the back of her mind. Kityuisa didn't mind going to talk or eat with Kirbs, in fact it seemed alright with her. Kityuisa didn't mind not fighting and she had enough materials to last her a while yet. Her never wavering smile still plastered across her face, Kityuisa lead the way as she walked over to the safe area. Her eyes instantly spotting a cafe, "Let's go in that one. Treat's on me!" Kityuisa entered the cafe "Order whatever you want!" 

Kityuisa herself ordered some fish for her cat and a small meal with some drinks for herself. Sitting at a table she glanced up at Kirbs, Kityuisa wasn't really sure what to say. She wanted to know what was wrong. But at the same time she was too scared to ask.

"Alright."

Kirbs slowly sat down at the table and stared at her entangled fingers. Scarfy had loosened himself around her body and rested his body down on the seat next to her, resting his head on the seat tiredly. Honestly, she could relate. 

"I'm not really sure if what Scarfy eats is served in here," she murmured, furrowing her brows as she thought about what he really ate. Meat. Raw meat. Sometimes she would give him the occasional small rodent when she went hunting, too. Maybe some fish wouldn't hurt his diet? "I'll just have a fish like her cat and a green tea," she told the waiter, surprising both herself and Scarfy. His head lifted to meet her eyes and she sensed confusion. Of course, he knows that she doesn't like tea, but it couldn't hurt, right? Bell used to like tea, so maybe she could drink some for his sake.

Kityuisa glanced at Scarfy, he was definitely the kind of familiar that would be a carnivore, eating raw meat. Kityuisa knew they probably didn't serve it here, for sure. Kityuisa listened as she ordered the same fish that Kityuisa had ordered, along with a cup of green tea. 

The wait for their food seemed quick, it was only a bit before they would get their food, but Kityuisa figured she might as well ask, "You like tea?" Kityuisa didn't know that about Kirbs, in fact she had never really asked her any questions about herself, "I don't really know you that well, yeah we've done a few quests... But what do you like? What do you dislike?" Kityuisa asked, genuinely curious about her friend. Things like this didn't matter much in this death world anymore, everything was about quests, training.. Getting stronger to beat this game and get back to the real world.. But maybe they ought to spend more time having fun, and making memories... Make the game all that more bearable.

I hate tea.

"Yeah, I think it's pretty good," she mumbled, forcing a small smile, "I am a true English at heart, right?" She joked dryly. 

Kirbs drummed her fingers against the table as she thought about it. "I suppose I used to game a lot before this," she finally blurt out, trying not to cringe at the memories from two years ago. "I really liked food, too," she added, laughing again. 

When was the last time I ate?

"... And for what I dislike?" Tea. "I don't know," she mumbled, furrowing her thin brows. That's become a regular occurrence, now that she thinks about it-- furrowing her brows, that is. "Just common dislikes, I guess," she shrugged. That was a lie. She disliked many things. Maybe she should add Pinball to the list. She doesn't even dislike him. She hates him.

"What about you?" She finally asked, placing her elbows on the table as she intertwined her hands together in just below her face. "What do you like and dislike?"

Kityuisa chuckled at Kirbs' joke that she made with her. "English at heart, I can't argue with you there..." Kityuisa herself hated tea, but she didn't blame or judge her friends if they chose to drink it. As long as they enjoyed it, she was happy.

"What games did you play? If you don't mind me asking..." Kityuisa questioned Kirbs about the games, while smiling and chuckling about the food.

"Well, if you ever think of anything that isn't common, i'm all ears." She closed her eyes as she thought. Kirbs had asked her the same questions about herself...

What do I like? What do I dislike...? 

"I suppose I could say that I like animals. I always have... Also, I like the Legend of Zelda! It was my favorite game back home... I also like anything natural. So cherry blossom trees, the stars, plants, that sort of thing." Kityuisa thought for another moment, "My dislikes... I guess the only one I can think of... Is losing the people that I care for." Kityuisa felt her expression grow dark as she resonated about losing her sister.

"Nintendo stuff," she chuckled, reminiscing about the lost memories she had. "Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Pokémon, stuff like that," she said, smiling to herself as she listed some of the games she literally grew up with. "I wasn't a very... grown up gamer, per say."

Kirbs nodded, agreeing with her choices of likes, especially that Legend of Zelda one. Kityuisa gave her a few bird sort of vibe, and that's totally okay-- in fact, Kirbs wished she could be more like her sometimes, because right now, she felt she had the whole weight of the world on her shoulders.

"Losing the people you cared for, huh," the redhead echoed, blinking at her heads with a blank expression. She supposed that she could add that to the list of dislikes as well... She's only lost person she's cared for her in her life, and hit stung like a bloody female dog. She was going to get revenge, though. 

She needed to.