[PP/F5] Shark Nom Noms <<Blood in the Sand>>

Kityuisa smiled as Kirbs talked about nintendo, it was definitely something she could get behind, "I could guess by your name, to be honest. Nintendo is really fun. It doesn't mean you aren't grown up though!" Kityuisa smiled as she sipped her drink, watching as Willow dug into her meal, finishing it in a few graceful bites. 

Kityuisa figured she might as well ask, if Kirbs rejected her once again, Kityuisa would drop the subject. "Do you want to talk... About what happened?" Kityuisa knew something had in fact, happened. It wasn't everyday that someone who was always so bright and sunshine filled turned depressed and dark. 

Kityuisa folded her hands, waiting for Kirbs' response to her question. She was all ears if Kirbs wanted to share. But she didn't want to push her friend too hard, nor push her friend away.

Willow stopped making noise, sitting perfectly still as she realized what the emotions at the table had changed to.

The waiter had finally arrived with their drinks, and she couldn't be anymore glad. Kirbs anxiously took her green tea and took a large gulp out of it, nearly gagging from the taste. It was disgusting. Maybe if she actually liked tea, she could down it. She pushed her tea away and sighed, returning her gaze back on Kityuisa, she shook her head with a sad smile. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that's a tale for another say," she gave her a reassuring nod and stood up.

She held out her arm to her familiar-- to which he slithered up pretty quickly and then gave her another nod. "I think it's my cue to leave. I'll see you later, okay?" The redhead waved at her one last time before leaving the table. She was honestly ready to tell Kityuisa-- but the real problem was if she was ready to hear it.

SUMMARY: 

Kirbs:

1. [Sand Armor Potion] This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing damage mitigation/resistance by one point for one battle. (MIT +27)
  2. [4 Skill Points]
  3. 200 Col

Kityuisa:

1. [Sand Armor Potion] This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing damage mitigation/resistance by one point for one battle. (MIT +27)
  2. [4 Skill Points]
  3. 200 Col