[PP-F1] First steps...how long has it been <<The First Few Lessons are Free>>

"Three-headed dog? Like Cerberus? The higher floors sound scary" being a fan of fantasy fiction, anime and video games, she was all too familiar with the mythical beast. Though I guess it could be worse, she thought to herself, it could be a hydra. At the same time, Drayna opened her menu and formed a party of 4. Before she closes the menu fully she once again "boops" the blank logout button. Maybe deep down she thinks that one day it'll somehow work again, that if she keeps pressing it, she might have a chance of going home.

"Right, let's go see that alchemist! Hopefully, he isn't too mad I took this long to accept his quest" Drayna giggles and puffs out her "chest", pointing her finger down the road back into the centre of the Town of Beginnings, in truth she doesn't actually remember the way to the alchemist so she's just guessing.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's what it's name was, that or something like that." Alec offered in his deep baritone rumble with a low chuckle that followed. As the party invite popped up on his field of vision Alec reached out and tapped the <<ACCEPT>> button with his index finger. As the young woman suddenly inflated with a sense of bravado, whether true or false, Alec nodded his head. "Then lead the way. This is your quest and we are here to assist." Alec announced as he fell into step beside and slightly behind the young woman with Humphrey trailing between the three young women obviously in heaven due to all the attention he had been receiving, but taking a special separate moment to nuzzle at Kirb's slack hanging hand a sense of worry crossing over the bear cubs face at her distinct attitude change since the last time the bear cub had seen the young woman. "So I know Miss Kirbs here is a very apt damage dealer. What role do you two young ladies see yourselves playing in the higher levels of this digital world we find ourselves mutual conscripted to?" The large man asked glancing between Athena and Drayna. "And I'd love to sit down and have a cup of coffee and answer any questions you have." Alec offered with a small smile cracking the edge of his perpetual scowl. "Name the time and place and I'll be there."

Edited by Alec

Drayna starts thinking deeply about what she wants to become in this world Hmm, what DO I wanna be? I'm rather scared of fightin' but I still wanna be able to help people as she walks alongside everyone she looks around for inspiration when a player-owned blacksmith stall catches her eye. "A blacksmith" she says out loud, jumping up and down slightly "I wanna be a blacksmith, I wanna be able to help people even when I'm not fightin'" she says with excitement "Plus...if I had my own weapon, with MY name on it...maybe I'd be less scared" she giggles at her slightly silly reasoning. Despite being able to smile and laugh with her new friends, deep down Drayna is still petrified of monsters, still petrified of dying.

She unsheathes the curved sword from its scabbard, on the left side of her belt, and holds it in front of her, one hand on the handle and one hand on the bottom of the blade. The sword itself it a basic curved sword and not very impressive by any means, as its the one she got at the start of game two years ago, but it's hers. "As for my combat role I was thinking an EVA build DPS using a Curved Sword and no shield...well, that's what I was thinking before I got trapped here anyway"

Alec listens to the young woman as she speaks. When she finishes Alec nods his head. Alec let's out a chuckle at the young woman excitement over being a Blacksmith. "Well a Blacksmith is an honorable trade." The large man states in his deep baritone rumble. "I'm a Blacksmith also do maybe I could show you a few tricks sometime. I'm currently Rank 5 and apprenticing under Aincrad's current only Grandmaster Blacksmith Macradon. His shop's called the Blazing Typhoon and it's here on the First Floor in the Town of Beginnings." Alec stated conversationally. "Evasion and Damage sounds like a dangers combination. Are you dangerous?" The large man asks leaning down and looking the young woman in the eyes appraising here. "Hhmmm. I think you have the potential to be a dangerous woman." The large man says with a nod of his head as if he's made a very important decision.

She looks up at Alec "Huh? Me...dangerous? You really think so? I mean I did do recreational sword-fighting in real life, I was really good at it too...but...in here...I'm not too sure" she laughs a bit, the idea of her being dangerous seemed to amuse her but she didn't seem opposed to the idea either. She thinks on it for a moment, she thinks about what she could be capable of if she applied her real-life skill to the game, what she could do if she was a higher level, what she could do if she was strong. While she lets her head run wild a smile comes across her face for a very brief moment, however, it's not a normal smile but a rather menacing one.

After snapping back to reality she quickly turns and looks up at Athena with a little twinkle in her eye "Soooo~ What about you Athena? What's your role?" she asks, giggling slightly.

@Athena @Alec @Kirbs

(OOC) I'll have us arrive at the workshop in my next post