[PP-F2] <<The Venomous Warg>>

Drayna looks up at Kityuisa and nods, taking her hand and standing up "Umu~ I'll finish doggie off, for reals this time~" she gives Kityuisa a smile before they go after their targets. Drayna locks her eyes on the wolf, its health in the red, and waits for it to come at her again. "I'm sorry about this doggie, but...you're gonna have to die now~" she says with a smile, not realising just how creepy that sounds.

As the wolf comes at her she sidesteps and bears down with her blade, as she does so an image flashed in her mind. She remembers how scared the wolf acted just a few minutes ago. Tears begin to flow as her sword digs deeper in the wolf.

ID# 120401
BD 9 (Drayna hits with a small critical)

DraynaRue: 20/20HP / 0/2EN (+1EN at start of turn, -1 using basic attack) / 3 DMG / 1 EVA
Wolf 1: -2/40HP (-3 from basic attack, -1 from critical) / 25 DMG

Drayna falls to her knees crying as the wolf shatters around her "It was...scared of me...ME...I SCARED IT...I...I...I KILLED IT!!" only now was she beginning to process everything that was going on, even though it was a monster, even though it was for a brief moment...she struck fear into something and killed it.

Edited by DraynaRue

"These wolves aren't real Drayna! Let's try and focus! They don't feel pain and are controlled by the system! Yeah, it may feel real... But ultimately it isn't.. To survive here? We have to fight harder. The system tricks with our human emotions but that just makes us have to fight even harder." Kityuisa dashed towards the second wolf, Drayna had finished off the first one, so Kityuisa was going to attack the second. Once that one was dead, she would focus on the last wolf.

The quest would be done pretty soon anyways. "You got this Drayna, I believe in you." After she landed her attack, she dodged out of the wolves' way and stood next to Drayna. She placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, "Let me teach you.." Kityuisa offered to be Drayna's mentor and in that moment, Kityuisa felt connected to Drayna. "I too was afraid... Anxious.. My first kill was awful... But with each attack and swing of your sword. With each level up you grow stronger. You have to believe in yourself. Being afraid of hurting a computer generated monster... I need you to be strong. You need to be strong to keep fighting. To get out of this world." Kityuisa's eyes began to shine, as she urged Drayna to keep trying, "You may think it's not worth it to fight.. But the harder you fight, the more you accomplish. The stronger you get, the better you will feel.. Trust me." She ruffled Drayna's hair and put her hand back to her side, "Can I continue to rely on your help?" 

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 120423 ; 120424
BD: 3 + 5 = 8
MD Wolf 2: 6 - 1 = 5
MD Wolf 3: 5 - 1 = 4

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 257/280 HP | 0/28 EN | 7 DMG | 41 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   DraynaRue | 20/20 HP | 0/2 EN | 3 DMG | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | Dead
     ♥   Wolf 1 | Dead
     ♥   Wolf 2 | 24/40 HP | 25 DMG
     ♥   Wolf 3 | 40/40 HP | 25 DMG 

Edited by Kityuisa

Drayna looks up at Kityuisa, tears still running down her face "...not...real..." she wipes her tears with the back of her hand "...I...need to be...stronger". She nods as Kityuisa ruffles her hair, her eyes still quivering slightly "U-Umu~ I...wanna help...everyone escape..." she slowly stands back up "...but...I'm scared...that if I stop feeling this pain...I'll...become no better than them. A moment ago I...I got carried away...that's why...if I'm gonna keep fightin'...I want you...if I get like that again...if I get carried away...I want you to snap me out of it...".

She turns to look at the wolf Kityuisa had just attacked "Yui...thank you...if it wasn't for you I'd...I'd probably have died scared and alone" Drayna wipes her eyes again then goes for an attack on the second wolf.

ID# 120692
BD 2 (Drayna Misses)

DraynaRue: 20/20HP / 0/2EN (+1EN at start of turn, -2 for missing) / 3 DMG / 1 EVA
Wolf 2: 24/40HP / 25 DMG

Still slightly shaken up by what happened before, and scared of getting carried away, her technique was off and she misses by an inch. Drayna looks at the wolf and says softly "I'm sorry...about your friend...about what we have to do...it's not your fault..."

Edited by DraynaRue

Kityuisa knew she was the last person Drayna ought to ask about snapping her out of the way that she was because Kityuisa often times got too wrapped up in the fight. There were more times than not that Kityuisa was so into the fight that all she would think was die or blood. That was the way that Kityuisa was, despite the way that she always hid it.

"Of course I can, Kiddo." Kityuisa grinned, giving the girl a peace sign before launching her body forward. Slashing against the wolf. "You're turn!" Kityuisa felt the wolf bite onto her wrist and yank, but Kityuisa merely ripped herself free before dodging the attack of the second wolf. Kityuisa grinned, urging the girl to attack, "It isn't their fault, but we still have to do what we have to do to survive." Kityuisa nodded her head, before focusing back to the wolves, "Everything in Aincrad is about survival."

Roll: ID# 120698 ; 120699
BD: 9 + 3 = 11
MD Wolf 2: 9 - 1 = 9 (Critical)
MD Wolf 3: 4 - 1 = 3

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 256/280 HP | 0/28 EN | 7 DMG | 41 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | Dead
     ♥   Wolf 1 | Dead
     ♥   Wolf 2 | 16/40 HP | 25 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

"T-thank you~"  Drayna smiles back, having trust in Kityuisa's words, her fears of losing herself quelled for the moment. 

All about survival. That's right, this no place to be scared. With Yui I can fight, I can survive. No more bein' scared, it's time to go all out! I won't lose myself to this world! Drayna thinks deeply before snapping her eyes onto the wolf, smiling happily. "My turn...let's go!" Drayna dashes forward, putting her thoughts into her sword she strikes. Monsters are trapped in their programming just as we're trapped in this game so in a way, I'm doing them a favour. After all, I'm killing them with love, not hatred.

ID# 121106
BD 6 (Drayna hits)

DraynaRue: 20/20HP / 0/2EN (+1EN at start of turn, -1 for basic attack) / 3 DMG / 1 EVA
Wolf 2: 13/40HP (-3 from basic attack)/ 25 DMG

Her sword gracefully glides through the wolf as her technique comes back to her, not realising how creepy it looks, she was smiling happily the entire time. "Hey, hey Yui~ Maybe I should come back and tame one of these sometime, they're cute~"

Edited by DraynaRue

Kityuisa grinned at Drayna, "Anytime!" She watched as the wolves attacked at the same time. She slashed her dagger out, and they flipped midair, backing away from her blade. Kityuisa launched herself at them, but they dodged out of the way, "I see.." Kityuisa turned to Drayna, "Think you can keep up the work? You're doing amazing." Kityuisa grinned, "Yeah! I could take you back here if you want! I think a wolf familiar would be lovely!" Kityuisa grinned at Drayna, the positive energy of the two of them radiating back and forth in between them. Kityuisa felt happy once again, despite her weak state and her wavering attacks. She was missing more and more often. Her thoughts dashing back to the positive, "I might actually have a few items that are perfect for taming familiars! If you wanna, I can give em to you if you want me to go with you."

Roll: ID# 121370 ; 121372
BD: 1
MD: 4 - 1 = 3
MD: 2 - 1 = 1

Party

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | Dead
     ♥   Wolf 1 | Dead
     ♥   Wolf 2 | 13/40 HP | 25 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

"Really?! That'd be great" Drayna beams happily.

With the second wolf almost dead, she could almost imagine the quest reward screen for a moment before her train of thought was interrupted by the growling of her target. She brings her sword across her body, aligning the blade, before swinging it up and slicing the front of the wolf as it makes its move. The wolf staggers and growls fiercely, staring Drayna in the eyes "I know how you feel, not being able to do anything. It's not fair us adventurers waltzin' in 'ere, killin' all your mates. I know, it really isn't but it's not fair on us either. We're trapped 'ere, we never asked for this but that's how it is. We just wanna go home, so please...just die already...that way at least you'll be free" Drayna stares back at the wolf with an understanding look in her eyes. She doesn't know what the wolfs are saying of course but she feels as if she understands regardless, after all, she knows fear all too well.

ID# 121707
BD 8 (Drayna hits)

DraynaRue: 20/20HP / 0/2EN (+1EN at start of turn, -1 for basic attack) / 3 DMG / 1 EVA
Wolf 2: 10/40HP (-3 from basic attack)/ 25 DMG

Edited by DraynaRue

Kityuisa dashed at the wolf that Drayna had just attacked, "Nice hit!" She then attacked, smiling as the wolf dropped health once more. Kityuisa nodded at Drayna, "You finish this one off and i'll start on the next one?" Kityuisa smirked, before she backed off. One more attack from Drayna and the beast would be dead. Kityuisa's next aim of attack was the wolf with full health. "It's okay to apologize, and it's rather sweet of you." Kityuisa wished that none of the experience that she had experienced in the past had happened. Kityuisa would be able to sympathize with Drayna and her actions that she took right now. Kityuisa couldn't feel the same way. In her eyes, wolves were the monsters she had to kill to survive. If they felt pain, so be it. Though, yes she would rather finish it off quickly. She would rather have them feel no pain. Unlike the players, monsters in Aincrad felt pain. They would often-times yowl out in pain. 

Spoiler

122229 | 122230
BD: 3 + 5 = 8
MD: 1
MD: 4

Party

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | Dead
     ♥   Wolf 1 | Dead
     ♥   Wolf 2 | 3/40 HP | 25 DMG