[PP/F1] <<Nature's Treasure>>

Ike listened to Kirbs' replies, chuckling himself at the whole hand shoes, "They have those weird gloves shoes... You know, the ones with the toes. Kind of like a glove for your foot instead of your hand..." Ike drew his hand up to his chin, as she answered with a rather serious and what Ike took to be a passionate, yet painful reply. Time... Something we all want more of.

Ike nodded, "I can get on the same level as that... Time... It's ironic really. You don't realize what you miss until it's too late.." Ike's smile was replaced with a frown as his eyebrows furrowed. Shaking his expression away, the same goofy grin reappeared on his face. "Say Kirbs, make me laugh. What's the funniest joke you've got committed to memory? In return i'll tell you a joke of my own." Ike winked at Kirbs as he finished asking his question.

ID | 119893
LD: 3

Edited by Ike
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kityuisa frowned not finding anything else. She ought to look in another place. She nodded her head towards another side of the garden. Willow purred and began to walk over, Kityuisa following her delicately. Upon arriving on the other side, Kityuisa began to pet Willow's head. Her eyes falling yet again on her cat's star pendant. She wrapped her arms around Willow, picking her up and hugging her gently.

"I almost lost you..." Kityuisa felt a single tear roll down her cheek as she murmured into Willow's fur. Willow put a paw on Kityuisa's cheek and let out a feeble meow. "I know..." Kityuisa kissed the top of her cat's head before she set her back down.

"Let's get some more materials and join back up with Kirbs and Ike, shall we?" Willow gave a small nod of her head. Kityuisa smiled, taking one more look at the star pendant. Her fingers gently touching the pendant. The very star that Demeter had let her gather before she left... Screw Demeter.

ID | 119894
LD: 5 + 3 = 8

Edited by Kityuisa

"Huh?" Her dumbfounded expression was clearly seen as she tilted her head. What the heck was he talking about? Glove shoes? 

She looked at the palms of her hands and quietly agreed. "Yeah." He was right. God, she was stupid. She almost felt disgusted with herself. What was she doing here? She was basically walking with her tail in between her legs for the past two years. So much lost time... She could be so much stronger if she was... well-- stronger. She looked back up at him and scrunched her nose up. "I'm not very good at jokes." Her life was a joke-- haha. She was never a person to tell jokes. When she was younger, she would rather do some action to make someone laugh than to tell them with meaningless words. Her face turned red again as he winked at her. She used to wink at people all the time, why was it so weird to her now?!

ID: 119895

LD: 14+3= 17, +2

Total Materials: 7

Ike let out a chuckle at Kirbs' tomato- look alike face. He grinned, "Good thing I like jokes then, eh?" He nudged Kirbs with his elbow, "How about this. I tell one joke and i'll keep telling them until you laugh three times." Ike held up three fingers to put emphasis on his offer. "Hmmm, let's see.. What's a good one... Oh wait! I got one!" Ike took out one of the flowers from his inventory and looked down at it, "How many lips does a flower have?" He grinned. This joke is wayyy too corny.. Ike was ready to make himself look like a total goofball.

But, he loved Kirbs' laugh. It made him really happy to hear it. It was charming, in it's own way. He wanted to make her laugh as much as possible. Happiness needed to be spread in a dooming world such as Aincrad. After all, they were all stuck here, and everyone was losing people at the drop of a hat.

ID: 119896
LD: 8

Edited by Ike

Kityuisa glanced around until her eyes fell upon a star shaped flower. She bent down and plucked it up. Kityuisa placed it in her inventory before glancing back at the two flirt birds. I wish Hikoru was here.. Kityuisa shook her thoughts away. "What the heck am I thinking, Willow... It's not like we're together or anything..." She felt the familiar blush she got when thinking of him creep across her face. His reaction to her outfit change replaying in her mind. Kityuisa shook her thoughts away before placing her hand, yet again on Willow's pelt. "Say, Willow.. You've never met Hikoru before... Would you ever... Want to meet him?" Kityuisa smiled shyly as Willow nodded her head and flicked her tail. "Really?" Kityuisa's smile widened before she swiped up her cat and stood to her feet. 

Kityuisa glanced back at Ike and Kirbs. Is he making her laugh? Kityuisa missed Kirbs' laugh... And Kirbs' smile... Ike might actually be a good thing for her... Kityuisa nodded before walking to another bunch of flowers.

ID: 119897
LD: 7 + 3 = 10

+1 T1 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

"Wha-" She stuttered, blinking at him weirdly. This guy was... weird? Was that the right word to put on him? He just seemed different from everyone else. Was it because he was famous? Do famous people have a different personality than normal people? "... Alright," she said hesitantly. She wasn't really sure how he was benefiting from this kind of thing, but she was going to roll with it... for now. I mean, it wasn't a total loss. They were still gathering materials, and that's really all that mattered. "Uhm," Kirbs thought for a moment before shrugging. "One?" This is one that she's never really heard before, and she was genuinely curious to see what the answer was. 

It was so weird being around such a jolly person again. Like, just genuinely happy. She used to be just like him. Maybe if they had met each other before everything, they could've been best buds... now, she wasn't too sure.

ID: 119898

LD: 19, +2

Total Materials: 9

Ike grinned as he held up the flower in his hands, "Tu-lips!" The flower in his hand was definitely tulip and Ike chuckled at his own joke. He found it hilarious! Ike put the flower back in his inventory. Ike bent down and picked up two more flowers before settling them in his inventory as well. He looked back at Kirbs, checking to see if she laughed. Whether or not she laughed, Ike would still tell another joke. He blinked gently and glanced to see how many materials he had picked up already. He had a small number, but he was confident he could get more before the night was over.

If Kirbs laughs

Spoiler

"I knew I could make you laugh! Okay okay! Next one!!" Ike grinned, "How do snails fight?" This one was really good. Ike took pride in his over- the top corny jokes. Wow, i'm starting to sound like my dad... Ike chuckled before he even had a chance to tell Kirbs' the answer. Finding his own jokes almost too funny.

If Kirbs doesn't laugh

Spoiler

'Dang it! I didn't make you laugh this time, but I promise! I will make you laugh eventually!" Ike thought for another moment. His eyes catching sight of a small moving snail. Another joke entering his mind at a rapid speed, "How do snails fight?" Ike closed his eyes, chuckling at himself with a joke he found almost too funny.

ID : 119900
LD: 20

Edited by Ike

Kityuisa almost wanted to get the fishing skill, stay in the garden for a really long time and just farm the materials she wanted.. Maybe she could get lucky and fish up a treasure chest. Oh my goodness! I could look for a treasure chest! Kityuisa's eyes widened. She had totally forgotten! She bent down to pick up two flowers that had caught her eye, "Willow. Let's go look for a treasure chest! We haven't looked for one in a really long time!" Kityuisa put both of the flowers in her inventory and stood back up to her feet once more.

Her gaze beginning to glance over the area surrounding her. I won't give up.. Unlesss I don't find one soon.. Then i'll just keep material gathering...Either way, Kityuisa realllly wanted to find a treasure chest. Then she could split the stuff she found between the other two, Kirbs and Ike.

ID 119901
LD: 15 + 3 = 18

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs stared at the tulip blankly before huffing. Her chest heaved and rose as she placed her hands over her mouth. It was such a cheesy joke, and damn, was it hilarious to listen to. Now, the joke wasn't that funny, but the way Ike had said it so enthusiastically and how cheesy it was made her burst out laughing. "You..." she wheezed, sucking in a sharp breath as she placed her hands on her knees. "You really suck, you know that? Dear Gods, that was a horrible joke!" It had seemed as if all the pain and suffering she had endured for the past few weeks had washed completely away from her life... but even she knew that it was going to come back to haunt her again. Perhaps maybe she could enjoy this while she still could?

The redhead sniffed and looked at him with amused eyes. "Gods, please, not another one," she exclaimed, already starting to giggle feverishly again. That was one of her many, many, many flaws; her inability to stop laughing after she had started to. She placed a hand over her mouth as she braced herself for another corny joke. "Alright, what?"

ID: 119902

LD: 4+3=7, Fail

Total Materials: 9

Kirbs' laugh was just too precious to pass up. Ike laughed with her. A hand being placed over his stomach as it began to hurt. "Oh trust me! I know." Ike could help but laugh at himself now, he knew his jokes were super corny and cheesy. But that's the kind of stuff that made it easy for people to laugh at. Whether it be the joke, or whether they be laughing at him. 

Ike grinned, "They slug it out!" Ike doubled back over in laughter again, snorting at the joke he had just told. His smile wide as his jaw began to ache. He was having a lot of fun with Kirbs and he didn't want to stop. Why can't every day be like this? Ike managed to get a hold of himself, but one look at Kirbs and he doubled back over in laughter.

Finally getting a hold of himself, he spoke once more. "Now then! Why couldn't the sailor learn the alphabet?" Ike had loved this one ever since he was about the age of three.

ID: 119903
+2 T1 Materials

Edited by Ike

Kityuisa looked up at Kirbs and Ike. They both were laughing so hard! Kityuisa rolled her eyes a grin appearing on her face, glad that someone was capable of making Kirbs laugh. Kityuisa glanced at Willow, "Let's begin our search, shall we?" Kityuisa began to walk around the garden. Until her eyes fell upon a rather odd shaped bush. Kityuisa bent down and struggled to pull the chest out. Finally after a lot of hard work, Kityuisa had finally managed to pull it out of the bush. "Go ahead Willow do your thing!" Every time that Kityuisa found a chest, she was never able to open it. She always needed Willow to open it for her. Kityuisa always found this annoying, but it made Willow happy when Kityuisa relied on her. So, if it meant that Kityuisa could make Willow happy, she didn't mind not being able to open the chests.

ID: 119904
LD: 17 + 3 = 20

Found treasure chest

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs let out another burst of laughter into her hand as she fell to the ground on her knees. She let out another wheeze and felt her eyes close shut from all of it. God, her stomach was really hurting, right now. "It's so bad!" She drawled, pressing her forehead against the palms of her hand as she stifled down another fit of giggles. It was nice being like this. It kind of reminded her of her brothers and they're idiotic antics. 

She clutched her stomach and glared at Ike. "Don't you dare!" She warned. Honestly, she was afraid she was going to pass out if she laughed too much-- and it wouldn't really be the first time that's happened either. Precautions, precautions! Was she even able to pass out from laughter in SAO? It was strange, she's never heard of these jokes before... and she thought she had heard all of them!

ID: 119905

LD: 10+3=13, +1 

Total Materials: 10

Ike watched with twinkling eyes as Kirbs continued to fall down in laughter. He was ready to scoop her up if she fell too hard, but watched as she sunk down to her knees. Ike laughed harder, "Hey was lost at C!!!!!!" Ike threw his hands up for emphasis and held the expression of a dumbfounded sailor. Ike dropped down to his knees to be down on the ground with Kirbs, and sat on his bottom. "I made you laugh three times." He winked again, "Your laugh is very charming. I like it." He got all serious in that instance. 

Ike wasn't finding very many materials. He wasn't the luckiest of the bunch, but his character development was well under way. Ike already found Kirbs very charming, and everything he did with her only made it more evident to him. She was certainly unique and lovely. Ike also had a thing for red heads as I stated much earlier in this roleplay. But Ike was crushing~

ID: 119966
LD: 5 

Edited by Ike

Kityuisa watched as her cat opened up the treasure chest with her nose, just like every other time. Kityuisa grinned as the chest opened. Light shining across the entire garden. She peeked inside and saw that there was quite a lot of good loot. Kityuisa stood to her feet and pressed the little circle that appeared across her screen. She grabbed Willow and the two of them walked over to Ike and Kirbs, "I found a treasure chest. Let's see... I got 100 col, 5 materials, one rare weapon (unidentified) and two rare consumables (unidentified)... As for how we can split it. I'm thinking. Ike and Kirbs, you guys take 50 Col. I'll take two materials. Kirbs, you take two and Ike you can take one. But then you two both take a rare consumable and Ike takes the rare weapon?" Kityuisa tried to break down the loot as fairly as possible. 

ID: 119967
LD: 12 + 3 = 15

+100 Col
+5 T1 Materials
+1 Rare Weapon
+2 Rare Consumables

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs face planted into the ground and groaned. "Why must you loathe me?" She mumbled, her voice muffled due to the way her face was currently positioned. "Three times is too much!" She exclaimed. Thank God her face was in the ground right now, because it just got as bright as a tomato again. Like, it literally felt like it was on fire. "I hate my laugh," she muttered. This guy kind of reminded her of Sey. They were both people who liked to joke and made her laugh until her stomach started hurting like hell. 

Kirbs lifted her face off of the ground and blinked at Kityuisa. "I'm okay with that. I don't really need much of weapons and consumables but I'm down with taking it," she sighed and lifted herself off of the ground. "My stomach hurts," she mumbled, clutching her stomach with a frown. Laughing really did her dirty, huh?

ID: 120042

LD: 20, +2

Total Materials: 12

Ike grinned as he chuckled, watching as Kirbs face planted her face into the ground, "You're laugh is adorable and it makes you all that more cute." Ike was definitely interested, "We should hang out sometime again soon." He stood to his feet as Kityuisa approached the two. 

"Yeah, i'm cool with that." He grinned, taking the stuff from Kityuisa that she had offered to him. Ike cracked his neck, "Well then beautiful. You wanna hear another joke?" He winked once more, "I don't mind telling more. You're charming when you laugh and I like seeing your smile." 

Ike bent down to grab a shining pebble but watched with a frown as it burst into pixels, "Well I guess that didn't work out the way I planned it." Ike chuckled at his own dumb luck, "Figured that pebble didn't like me that much. Maybe you should've grabbed it." Ike laughed, "The way I see it. I'm an acquired taste." 

ID 120126
LD: 8

Edited by Ike

Kityuisa grinned as she handed over the stuff to Kirbs and then to Ike. She chuckled as Ike grabbed a stone, failing. "C'mon you gotta at least know what's harvest-able and what isn't! It's common sense!" Kityuisa herself bent over to inspect a flower, "See this one here, this is harvest-able." Kityuisa picked it up, snapping the stem off of the ground so another could grow back. 

Kityuisa's eyes widened as it burst into pixels. She blushed and turned her face away, "I mean.. At least I thought it was able to be plucked up.." Kityuisa shyly shuffled away, embarrassed by her mistake. "I'm one to talk." She started to laugh, scratching the back of her neck and began to play with her hair.

"K-Kirbs, she's good at gathering, how about you show us how it's done?" Kityuisa tried to get the attention off of her and onto the red-head. If she failed too, then they would all be a group of failures. Kityuisa chuckled at the thought. Oh if she fails, the stories i'll share with Hikoru. Kityuisa laughed harder.

ID: 120127
LD: 6 + 3 = 9

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs shrugged nonchalantly, "Sure?" As much as she didn't want another person she would have to protect, Ike was good company, and it made her feel just a tiny bit better. 

The redhead yawned and fell back onto the grass with a small 'umph'. "Honestly? I'm tired," she sighed, realizing that this was all due to her staying up too late. "My smile is gross," she mumbled, blinking rapidly. Damn you, lack of sleep. Sleep is for the weak! That's her damn motto, right there!

She let out a small chuckle as she watched both of them fail miserably. Feeling something poking at her back, she let out a small irritated groan and fished whatever was bothering her from the grass below her. Her hand reappeared with two shiny gemstones to which she gave a triumphic smile to. "And that," she pasued, smirking up at the other players, "is how it's done, lady and gentleman."

ID: 120129

LD: 12+3= 15, +2

Total Materials: 14+2= 16 [From Chest]

Ike rolled his eyes, "Okay-Okay." He put up his hands in defeat, a sparkle appearing in his eyes, "Sure thing! I'm not a huge fan of quests, but if you feel up for it, we could do a quest tomorrow?" His eyes never left Kirbs' face. The two shining emeralds being shown in her hands. 

Ike himself, reached down to seek out some more materials, "If you're tired we should probably turn in for the night.." As Ike was speaking his hands fell upon a material. It was shiny, but Ike didn't know the name of it. As soon as he held onto it, it broke into two. Two materials now in his hands. He shrugged and placed them in his inventory. "How much did we gather?" Ike was looking forward to how much loot the trio would pull out together. Splitting it in the middle would be the best bet. "I don't need that many materials... So you don't have to give me as much as you two take." 

ID: 120252

+2 T2 Materials

Edited by Ike

Kityuisa was grinning, Kirbs had just like that gotten two shining, perfect emeralds! What a way to show off how good at gathering you are! Kityuisa nodded her head as Ike said they should probably wrap it up and head back out. Kityuisa opened her inventory, gathering everybody's earnings together. She began to count them out. Just as she began to count, a black crow flew above her, dropping a golden chain and a marble of rather large size. Kityuisa watched as they transformed into materials before her very own eyes. She began to add the two she had just gathered to the total. "Let's see here... And with that!" Kityuisa tapped a bit more, splitting everything out evenly. "And that..." She kept swiping her fingers until she got the total, "Aha! There we go!" Kityuisa passed the materials everyone had gathered together out, and nodded her head, Willow giving a feeble meow before yawning. "Let's all head out then. Thanks for joining me guys~"

ID: 120254
LD: 12+3 = 15
+2 T1 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa