Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ Damage Potion Uncommon x1
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

@Yugana @Kirbs

Using Yui's Grace [4/5 Left]

Kityuisa grinned, she was on floor nine now! Kityuisa was doing a lot these days. Grinding harder, faster than she had before. She kept doing quests, grinding out her levels so she could reach the front lines sooner. For that very reason, when she heard about the bandit camp quest, she jumped right in on it. She wanted to do it! It would also let her test out her uncommon potions. At that very moment, Kityuisa swallowed one down. She could have used the rare, but she wanted to save it for a friend. Maybe as a gift... Kityuisa grinned as she stood in front of the NPC warrior. They wanted her to kill the bandits, so that she would do. It would also help her grind out more levels. The killing of the bandits would ensure more experience for her, after killing them. AND!!! It would open the farming fields. Kityuisa would be able to do what she did best. With her dagger by her side. 

Spoiler

LVL: 24 | HP: 480 | EN: 48 | 10 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Skills:

> T1 Light Armor Skill: 5 MIT

> T2 Fighter Familiar Skill: 2 DMG

> Survival Skill: Increases out of combat health regeneration to [15xTier] per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing with environmental attacks/effects

> R5 2H Assault Spear Skill: 7 DMG

Equipped:

> T1- Aftershock: 1 Bleed, 2 PAR

> T1- Coat of Eulogies: 2 Recovery, 9 MIT

> T1- Sure Shot: 3 ACC

Inventory:

> 5 Starter Healing Potions: Heals 50 HP

Kirbs groggily walked down the town she didn't bother to remember the name. It was weird, this time, Scarfy wasn't around her neck, but around her arm-- the same place he would be at when they were in battle. To say it was attracting a few stares was an understatement. Everyone was looking at her. She didn't bother changing the way Scarfy was placed, though. But she did shift uncomfortably around as she watched peoples' eyes on her. Seriously, how could this be abnormal? She's seen a bloody living pine cone! 

Blinking away the tears in her eyes from the giant arse yawn she just had, she saw a familiar figure. Strange. She has been seeing Bahr and Kityuisa a lot lately. Strolling over to her, Kirbs let out a low mumble of curses before flashing her a small smile-- that really just kind of died instantly. "Hey, there, stranger. How do you do?"

Kityuisa saw the sight of Kirbs only after she had spoken up, "Hey there Kirbs!" She offered her a little wave. Kityuisa was very cheerful today, "I'm honestly doing amazing.. Surprisingly..." Kityuisa shuffled her feet. She had been having a hard time lately, but she was coming more to terms with who she was... Kityuisa still felt a small bit of tension on her own side with Kirbs, due to the fact that she had met with the person that had killed Kirbs' friend... She still couldn't tell her about that yet... When will the right time ever present itself? Kityuisa smiled, "Hey there Scarfy." She gave Kirbs' familiar a small wave. Kityuisa had let Willow at her shop for the first time ever. Willow had been really sleepy, and Kityuisa felt she would do good by herself. 

"How are you doing today?" Kityuisa could tell Kirbs was exhausted, but she hoped that maybe... Just maybe she would offer her a few smiles today. After all, it hadn't been that long ago that she had seen her friend laugh her bottoms off with Ike in the garden. "Have you been hanging around Ike lately?"

"Hey," she sniffed, blinking between Kityuisa and the sky. "That's good."

I wish I could say the same for myself, she thought bitterly. Everything has been [doo doo]-y.

She looked up with slightly widened eyes before shrugging. "Same old, same old," the redhead said smoothly. Well, part of that was true. Everything has been constant in her life for a few weeks, now. Wake up, go level, 'plan', then pass out somewhere random in her shop. Tilting her head, her face showed confusion for a second before bursting in realization. "Oh, that guy," she smiled fondly for a few seconds as she thought about their time in the garden. He was a nice guy. She had totally forgotten about him. She almost forgot about everything after she met her double-- that damn witch. "No," she mumbled, her brows scrunching up in confusion as she looked back st Kityuisa. "Why, should I have been?"

"No- No.. You don't have to hang out with him. It just totally seemed like he had the hots for you. He would not take his eyes off you the entire time!" Kityuisa chuckled to herself. Her eyes glancing up at the sky. The day was quickly fleeting away from her. She had to get started on this quest, "Hey Kirbs. Since you're around. I was actually going to start this one quest where we go and eliminate Bandits. Would you like to tag along? I want to get it done before the sun sets." Kityuisa was just slightly paranoid about the sun setting before they finished the quest.

She was always like that. She always wanted things to be done before the moon rose into the sky. For one it was safer out and about during the day, and second she liked to look at the moon through the window in her shop. In the safe zone. 

Kirbs felt a bit of red rise to her cheeks as she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Sure, he was," she said sarcastically, averting her eyes somewhere else-- really, anywhere that's not Kityuisa's face. "I'm too... busy for stuff like that, anymore," she said, her voice slightly cracking. No. She didn't need to get involved with any boys. She was in love with Bell, right? It made her feel almost sick to the stomach if she had started dating just a few weeks after he was killed. Maybe love wasn't suited for her... but for once, she was completely fine with that. 

She nodded her head as she turned to look at the sky as well. "Sure, I'll join in," she replied, her eyes burning furiously at the sun. "I want it to be done before the sun sets, too," she muttered, almost to herself. She didn't want Kityuisa seeing her in such a weak state if they were to stay there till after dark.

Kityuisa bit back a retort she wanted to tell her, instead she let her eyes soften. Kityuisa laid her hand on Kirbs' shoulder, "Kirbs.. That boy was head over heels for you. Maybe you should give him a chance. I haven't seen you laugh like that in ages..." Kityuisa softly pulled Kirbs into a hug, before letting go and taking the lead. "Let's head out then... Should be done really quickly." Kityuisa popped a rare damage potion and tossed one towards Kirbs, "I made an extra, here take it." Kityuisa grinned, watching as the substance sloshed as it moved in the air. Kityuisa returned her gaze to in front of her. "Let's murder us some bandits." Her eyes narrowed, glowing with ferocity as she walked forward. 

The bandits would be killed swiftly with both Kirbs and Kityuisa working together. Kityuisa was sure of it. The hunting fields would be once again opened to business. Kityuisa would be able to grind to the higher floors as soon as she could.

Kityuisa Damage Increase +2 
-2 Rare Damage Potions

Gave one to Kirbs

"Love at first sight is pitiful, he barely knew me," she said coldly, her hands forming into tight fists. Celebrity or not, she refused to believe love at first sight. Books and movies can fake it all they want, but she refused to believe anything of the sort. She genuinely liked Ike-- as a friend. He made her laugh, and she appreciated that. She wasn't sure if she was ready for another relationship. Man, who was she kidding? There was never a relationship between her and Bell, he was murdered before it even began. 

Her eyes softened as she was pulled into a hug. She missed the warmth she had by being around people. She felt so cold all the time.

So cold...

And as fast as it came, that warmth was gone. Casting a brief but thankful smile to Kityuisa, she caught the potion with a small 'umph'. "Alright," she whispered, following after her all while chugging down the potion as fast as she could.

-Rare Damage Potion

+2 DMG

Kityuisa smiled softly. Kirbs had been needing that hug she felt, if it were up to her she would keep hugging her. But the last thing she wanted was to come off as awkward. Kityuisa instead decided to focus on the task at hand. She was always bad at cheering people up... Kityuisa's pace was relatively quick.

Time was not on their side. It was already high noon already! Kityuisa stumbled straight into the clearing. Her eyes watching. Four bandits rose up from their spots, "Errr... I think I found their camp.." Kityuisa chuckled, "Hey there... Bandits..." Kityuisa dashed up towards the tree, taking to the air. She climbed it fast and quickly. She was now above the bandits, ready to drop down. Kityuisa watched Kirbs, her angle was too awkward right now. She needed someone to draw the bandits out into the open. 

Attack Failed. Still in tree, -2 EN. 

Kityuisa narrowed her eyes. As soon as she could see her chance she would go in for her attack. I could almost one shot these dummies... Kityuisa rolled her eyes. Knowing if she had just spent another hour grinding she would be strong enough to one shot them.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 120483
BD: 2 + 3 = 5 failed to land hit

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 340/340 HP | 32/34 EN | 10 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Kirbs | 480/480 HP | 48/48 EN | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 BLEED | 2 PAR | 2 REC

Enemy

♥  Bandit 1 | 100/100 HP | 90 DMG
     ♥  Bandit 2 | 100/100 HP | 90 DMG
     ♥  Bandit 3 | 100/100 HP | 90 DMG
     ♥  Bandit 4 | 100/100 HP | 90 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs nodded her head to her as she watched Kityuisa watched her climb up the tree. She was never really a tree climber, so she instead, decided to hide in a bush next to their little camp. She looked up at the tree, locating Kityuisa among the thin leaves. What was she waiting for? Shouldn't they engage?

After a minute or two of just waiting, she has had enough. Whipping out her spear, she let a few seconds tick by as Scarfy slithered down her arm, wrapping around it tightly. Just a moment later, she dashed forward and unleashed a sword art she has never used before. Weeping Moon, huh? Sounds like something she would grow to like soon.

She swung her spear around in a complete circle, managing to kill most of the bandits. The last one however, made a jab at her, managing to drop a small chunk of her health off.

Spoiler

<<Weeping Moon>>

ID: 120484

BD: 3+3=6, Success

CD: 3, No EN

ID: 120485

BD: 5+3= 8, Success

ID: 120486

BD: 1+3=4, Fail

MD: 6, Success | 90-14= 76

ID: 120487

BD: 7, Success

10+2=12x9=108 DMG

Kityuisa | 340/340 HP | 32/34 EN | 10 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
Kirbs | 404/480 HP | 32/48 EN | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 BLEED | 2 PAR | 2 REC

Bandit 1 | 0/100 HP | 90 DMG
Bandit 2 | 0/100 HP | 90 DMG

Bandit 3 | 100/100 HP | 90 DMG
Bandit 4 | 0/100 HP | 90 DMG

Kityuisa really couldn't see anything from where she was. She narrowed her eyes, letting out a small growl before hanging onto the branch and letting go. She easily dropped down onto the ground before watching as Kirbs demolished three out of the four bandits. Kityuisa chuckled. She had been trying to get a good look to think out her attacks but here was Kirbs, charging straight in. Kityuisa watched as they burst into pixels. Kityuisa herself charged forwards, her dagger lighting up as she went for the attack on the last remaining bandit. Kityuisa was not expecting a rabbit hole to be where it was, and so she tripped and fell flat on her face. She felt so embarrassed! Kityuisa struggled to get up, her dagger on the floor next to her. Kityuisa sat there for a moment, not entirely realizing what had happened. Once it clicked she scrambled to her feet, if Kirbs missed her next attack just like Kityuisa had just done, she would go and attack. But she had totally just messed up...

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 120503
BD: 1

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 340/340 HP | 30/34 EN | 10 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Kirbs | 404/480 HP | 32/48 EN | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 BLEED | 2 PAR | 2 REC

Enemy

♥  Bandit 1 | Dead
     ♥  Bandit 2 | Dead
     ♥  Bandit 3 | 100/100 HP | 90 DMG
     ♥  Bandit 4 | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs jumped in once again, giving Kityuisa a small and reassuring smile as she charged up one of her sword arts. She clutched her spear in two hands as she thrust her spear in the chest of the bandit about three times. On the last attack she drew her dagger right through the stomach area of the NPC, effectively killing it. She sighed as she watched the bandit explode into a cloud of pixels, glad that it was finally over. She looked over to Kityuisa and gave a sheepish smile. She felt bad for taking all of the glory in this. The other player had barely attacked at all, if not at all

"Why don't we go gathering?" She asked, returning back to her friend. Her mood was suddenly happier due to the fact that she just annihilated four bloody bandits in a span of less than ten minutes. Fighting just made her happier in general, really.

Spoiler

ID: 120516

BD: 9, Success

CD: 11, +2 EN

12+1=13x10=130 DMG

Kityuisa | 340/340 HP | 30/34 EN | 10 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
Kirbs | 404/480 HP | 25/48 EN | 12 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 BLEED | 2 PAR | 2 REC

Bandit 1 | 0/100 HP | 90 DMG
Bandit 2 | 0/100 HP | 90 DMG

Bandit 3 | 0/100 HP | 90 DMG
Bandit 4 | 0/100 HP | 90 DMG

Kityuisa brightened up, "Yes! Let's do that! Maybe we can stumble on a treasure chest and get some col!... Though. We could also always go hunting.." Kityuisa pondered for a moment, "With hunting, we can get col and rare items. We could also have a good chance at getting mats. We can split it 50/50 at the end?" Kityuisa pondered for a moment, "If we do go hunting.. I will definitely want my accuracy ring.. If not, then i'm gonna want my gloves..." Kityuisa thought for a moment. Shrugging she just cracked her neck and adjusted herself. She had after all, just fallen on her face. She was still quite a bit dirty. She brushed off her dress and nodded her head, "If you act as tank I can..." Kityuisa changed her outfit to a vanity white dress, decreasing her evasion and mitigation before equipping her gloves. "There! Now I have both LD boosts and BD boosts! If you can keep acting as the tank, then i'll be okay!" Kityuisa grinned, before walking forwards. 

404+15+20= 439/480 HP

ID: 120821 | CD: 10, +2 EN | 28/48

"Okay," she shrugged. They were probably going to be safe, anyway. It wasn't going to be hard to kill just one or two mobs, anyway. The chances for better gear was always at stake, too. So that was nice. 

"Is there a reason why you've been acting nervous around me, lately?" She asked suddenly, surprising herself as well. As much as she didn't want to see it, she's noticed that her own friend has been acting quite a bit distant whenever she was around her. Perhaps it was because she thought she was weak for not even being able to protect Bell? Kirbs wouldn't blame her if she thought she was. She is weak. No doubt about it. 

She is going to get stronger, though.

No, she isn't fighting for the front lines anymore. No, no, it's much more than that. She's fighting for justice. Justice for her best friend's killer.

Kityuisa took a small step back as Kirbs suddenly asked her about her awkwardness. Kityuisa shook her head, "No... A lot has happened lately. I guess it's all gotten to my head. I don't blame you for anything." Kityuisa didn't want to tell Kirbs about Pinball just yet, so she would continue to keep that a hidden secret. She wanted things to be smooth with the two of them... At least for now. She couldn't afford to lose another friend after everything she had gone through. She laid her hand on Kirbs' shoulder, "I'm still the same person I was the first time you met me, just more experience weighing on my shoulders." Kityuisa smiled lightly, trying to be upbeat and positive about it. "It seems we both have gone through some nasty stuff lately..." Kityuisa's hands itched. She wanted to take out her feelings on some monsters. Maybe watch as they burst into pixel and what-not. 

"If you say so," she shrugged, yawning. 

"Yeah, I guess so," she mumbled, fidgeting with her hands. She didn't really ask what Kityuisa had gone through, as much as her curiosity was killing her. It might cause Kityuisa to poke through her info, too. She didn't need that at all.

"Maybe we should call off this hunting for another day," she murmured, giving an apologetic smile to Kityuisa. "I'm tired and I'm not really in a great mood right now, sorry." She was never in a good mood, not anymore at least. She was always in a bitter mood. Life always sucked for her, nothing is really going to change that any time soon. She sure hoped it was going to change but do you ever know that something was never, ever, absolutely going to happen? Yeah, she felt like that. She wasn't going to be in a good mood for a long, long, long time.

"Yeah we can do that if you want to.. Save hunting for another day, fine by me." Kityuisa wasn't sure what to say... The day was far from over and the two girls had literally just finished off all of the bandits. Kirbs seemed to overpower Kityuisa in ways she had yet to discover. I'll just have to start fighting even harder. Kityuisa shrugged off the pain of regret she felt over being as weak as she was. Turning her mind back to the focus of Kirbs, Kityuisa spoke up.

"You know, I never really did find out how you met Scarfy? Maybe you could tell me about it?" Kityuisa was curious, "We still have some time. We can talk as we walk back to the town. Now that the hunting fields are cleared we can take our leisurely time." Kityuisa grinned, urging Kirbs to explain her meeting with Scarfy, Have i even told her about meeting with mars when i found willow?

She leaned her head back and placed her hands on her hips. "Ah, well. That's a tough one..." She murmured. How long has she had Scarfy? A few months? A year? She scratched her chin and glanced at her scarf-like for a few seconds. 

"I'm pretty sure it was on floor five, and I went to go familiar searching with my friend, Hazado."

Haz, how was he doing? Are he and Neopolitan happy? They seemed happy at their wedding. Kirbs smiled sadly as she continued;

"We were walking for quite a bit in the desert before I encountered Scarfy," the redhead chuckled, shaking her head. "He almost strangled me to death, that bugger." She smirked at gave a teasing look to her familiar who turned his head away stubbornly. "After a few seconds of him cutting off my air, I eventually just gave him some food and he seemed pretty chill after that."

Kityuisa listened patiently, grinning as she told her story of meeting Scarfy. "Aww, how cute." Kityuisa chuckled as Scarfy turned his head away stubbornly. "Aren't you the funniest fella?" Kityuisa chuckled, "I've never met Hazado before. I'll have to meet him soon." Kityuisa drew her hand to her chin, "I actually found my Tanine Willowflame in the plains on the skirts of the forest. I was with.. Mars." Kityuisa's eyes grew dark as she mentioned the very man that had brought her crazed thoughts into the light. 

"I hate Mars." Kityuisa shook herself out of the funk she had found herself in, "Willow was just a black streak in the corner of my eye. I found her and tamed her pretty easily.. Training her. Man that was tough." Kityuisa chuckled, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly. "But, she's really smart now. Pretty good damage dealer if I do say so myself."

Scarfy almost snapped at her, but a glare from the redhead suppressed his urges to and he slowly slithered backwards into the crook of her neck. 

"He's quite nice," she nodded, sniffing. "I believe I was at his wedding with his wife. She doesn't talk... much, but she seems pretty nice to me."

"Mars, huh?" She needed to watch out for that name. He could be another potential threat to Aincrad. 

"I see," she murmured, looking down at the black cat next to Kityuisa. "I wouldn't doubt it."

Kirbs raised her head to look at the dimming sky. It was getting dark. "I think it's time for me to go," she said vaguely, looking bad down at Kityuisa. "I'll s'pose I'll see you later," Kirbs said with a soft smile. Even if she was broken, it shouldn't be hard to still hang around her friends, right? She gave a small wave to Kityuisa before walking away with a small but triumphic smile on her face. Things were getting just a little better.