[OP F7] Feeding the enemy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun smiles hearing her giggling saying "floor five it is then we'll go do that quest together but remember that quest is dangerous i don't want you to get hurt so be careful." dirgun uses the crystal letting them go to floor five.

[OCC ill start that quest in another post and i think this ones done.]

"So i guess it's just you and me now!" the little pile of stones seemed to be happy. Too happy. The little monster continuously skipped around its new found companion. it was unclear whether the golem was oblivious or uncaring that Chain remained in full on mope mode. Either way it continued to rant.

"Oh i know, we should go fight monsters! It would be so cool! We could watch each others back and become stronger while building a mutual respect in the battlefield!"

Slowly melancholy was being replaced by rage. What in the world was this thing even saying? How could a rock talk and, why won't it stop?

"We're going to the second floor." There was fire back in Chained's voice, fire as white hot as that in Boulder's eyes.

"Why would we do that? What's in act two?"

"Something i want to hit very hard and very often."

OOC: And it's done, thanks for the help :D