(OP-F1)Gathering of a new party

I Was finally in this world and was ready to level up. But since i had some lack of knowledge in how to do this, i figured that ill just start killing things which would give me EXP. But then i thought ''Maybe i should try to assemble a few people before heading out, so i could learn the ropes and such''

After that i started to put up posts in the first city saying ''Looking for people, both high and new levels which would be interested in helping me or leveling with me, met me at the local tavern''

And directly after putting it up i go into the tavern take a seat at the table and just observes the tavern

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grim was walking around the first floor, he was just trying to kill some low leve monster, Grim was wearing his <> coat he made in his shop, the calf long midnight black hooded coat, Grim had his hood on his head, and was talking to his familiar Blood Wing, "So Blood Wing, you like the new coat i made?" "Of course master, you can now terrifie anyone whos crosses you wrongfully." She didn't have her telepathic powers on, so Grim was just talking to himself if anyone saw him. Grim then heard a guy yelling that he was looking for some help, so naturally Grim went up to talk to the guy, "So you need help eh?' Grim said through his hood, the hood covered his face, and only showed small parts of his chin, as his eyes gleamed through the evermore darkness of it.

At first sight of this man which was closing in on him, Sakuri got the chills and didn't know what he was expecting. But then he thought that killing someone in a city is not possible either way so he felt abit more comfortable.

As soon as the person was close on him and asked if he needed help Sakuri replied ''I am very new to this world, but i would like to help clearing this game as everyone else, thereby i thought killing stuff would be good. So i believe that if you would help me, i would be very thankful for it and i might repay that favor one day.'' And had an face expression like he tried to force a smile.

Meanwhile when he was waiting for an answer, he closely studied the looks of the person who had approached him, and started to think about who this guy was, and what is he doing at this low level platform.

Grim turned his head to the side, then looked back at the player, "Sure, not too hard, just got done on a higher floor, came down here looking for my friends." Blood Wing then made a telepahtic link with the player, "So, were going to help this player then master, very well, greetings other, my name is Blood Wing, it's a pleasure to meet you." The voice came out of no where, as two extra eyes peered out of Grims hood, then a small white feathered dragon, with blood red tipping, crawled out of the coats hood, as she went on top of Grims head and sat there. Grim then smiles, his pearl white teeth peered through the darkness of his coats hood, "I can help you out." Grim said as he looked at the fields.

Sakrui gets abit suprised when the dragon appears, but he don't think to much about that. He is just happy that there is players who will help new people like himself.

He nods towards the dragon and greets it.

''Well since i am guessing by the looks of your gear, we wont be needing more players. And i am really thankful that you're willing to do this with me

Sakuri quckly kneels as a gesture of gratitude.

''Well i am following you since you know the ways around here better than i am.''.Sakuri says while he turns towards the gate.

While he stands there facing the gate, he can see the outside of the town. The wind is blowing in his hair and he looks pretty confident in this.

Before Grim gets a chance to reply or react, Sakuri quickly asks "Do you think that we can beat this game?"

"Very well then, follow me." Grim says as he opens hi HUD, and equips one other item, his <> mask, and suddenly a flash of bright light emitted in his hood, as Grim face lights up, showing off his facial hair, and facila structure. Nothing changed, but Grim then looked at the new player, but hears his quesion, "Hmm... I... I don't know, nor do I care, Im happy here, but yes if we humans pitch in all together, we could beat this game." "Oh, one other thing, before we go hunting, you should know, im not easy to get along with, and secondly, I need to know your name.?" Grim says as he turn to the player, his hood not being ablt to hide his masks special effect, Grims eyes were a bright hellish orange, as the stood out in his hood. And you could barely see the chin part of his mask, it was pale white, the color of bone, "The names Grim, my title I go by is the "Walking Reaper", pleasure to meet you, were goin to have alot of fun together you and I." Grim held out his hand to the new player.

Sakuri looks at grim while he equips his item and inspects it, thinking that it must be a high tier item.

''Oh sorry, how impolite of me to not have given you my name! My name is Sakuri, and its very nice to meet you. And hopefully we both will get along without any problems''He says while doing that *forced smile* again.

He then notices the hand which Grim reached out to him. Sakuri thinks its hard to get as close to a stranger to already grab his hand after these few minutes. So he tries to act like he don't notices it and instantly shines up and says

''Well lets go!'' and starts to move towards the gate looking over his shoulder for Grim to come!

dirgun saw that grim was on the first floor and dirgun was gonna go say hi they dirgun sees him with another player saying "yo reaper don't go taking souls without me now whats with the noob he obviously dosn't know you so what are you doing by the way im dating ruri now shes awesome." dirgun walks up his eyes glowing looking strait at the new player saying "whats up mortal so you decide to go hunting with the great reaper huh you should be carful he has a temper." dirgun was laughing the whole time while he was trying to act scary.

Grim looked behind him to see Dirgun, as Grim turned his new attire the <> coat the reached all the way down to the back of his legs fluttered in the wind, as his hood was up, and his <> was eqiuped, his eyes glowing like the gates of hell, pierced through the never ending darkness of his coats hood, "Ah the mighty Nephilim Dirgun, a pleasure to finally have a comrade to fight with, let us take the souls of as many blighted beasts in the fields." Grim said as his voice changed to his Grim Reaper voice. Then he turned toward Sakuri, and said, "Do not worry mortal, Digun is trained in the very same fighitng style, that I undergoed, he is a valuable asset to our team, and congratulations Dirgun, may she bring you as much happines as my Yure has, for she is my fiance now." Grim says more in his Grim Reaper voice. As he taps Sakuri's shoulder, he beagn to walk outside the gates and into the fields.

While the new guy approaches Sakuri doesn't look concerned or afraid at all. He stands there while the winds is blowing his hair in front of the eyes and just listens.

He then notices that the new guy starts to talk with him and he replies in a rather monotone voice

''He actully offered me the help, which i am thankful for. And thanks for the heads up, will keep that in mind''

While he is saying this, he inspects the looks and gear of the new guy which arrived at their location.

He then proceeds to answer Grim

''It's alright, i have faith in your both and i am thankful for all the help i can get''

And then turns around to follow Grim

dirguns jaw dropped saying "damn grim you finally proposed congratulation man you can know for sure im gonna be at the wedding and can't wait for the housing system to start up so lets get going." dirgun starts walking with grim calling fang the shadow wolf materialsed howling and growling at dirgun for waking him up.

Sakuri get abit behind them, not so far so he cannot hear them tho. He would much rather go alone then in a group, since he is not very kind of establishing big friendships and such

But when he is walking behind them he takes this moment to watch his surroundings. The buildings, and the nature and all the people here. Everything looks so real he thinks to himself.

''Maybe i could start a life here after all'' He says quietly to himself.

The hair is still blowing his hair in front of his eyes, so you can barely see them. This starts to annoy Sakrui abit but doesn't affect him to much to do anything about it!

Suddenly a tall man dressed in strange attire bursts from the trees, hair flying and robes billowing, staff held above him. "HEEEEELP!" he shouts as he scrambles through the field. A few moments pass and a giant spider, covered in eyes and black hair breaks from the treeline, sights the man, gives a piercing shriek and goes after him.

Grim saw this and was a little irritated, for this noob just brought out a dark spider, they had poison glands that paraylize their prey, as Grim still in his <> and <> combo, he draws his starter falchion, and dashes at the spider, Grim reached the Giant spider, and drove his falchion through it, as he jumped over it, bringing his blade along for the ride as he caused 2 points of damage, as the Giant spider screached and hissed in pain, Grim was pissed, he began to growl, as his voice became demon like.

[Cirtical 9}

Grims HP: 19/19

Blood Wing: 14/14

Giant Spider: 8/10

-on combat dice-

1-5: Grim misses Giant spider

6-8: Grim hits Giant spider causing 1 points of damage

9-10: Grim hits Giant spider causing 2 points of damage

dirgun ran at the spider slashing at one of its legs saying "are you stupid noob or do you got a death wish you just pissed grim off that is not a good idea." the spider scienced dirguns attack jumping away from him dirgun says "dammit this thing is fast grim."

digun 17/17

spider 8/10

Grim didn't hear Dirgun, his blood lust was on over drive, not even Yure could stop him, as he began to cackle and laugh maniacally, he began to lose his stance as his voice then began to distort, he then stopped, he looked up at the sky, "Those eyes, who's are they?" As Grim stood there, he then turned his attention to the spider, and was gone. He had used his passive ability <> to leap into the air, nosed dived down, missing the spider, but knocking it back a few feet, his stance became uncorrdinated, and he began to swing his sword, aimlessly, he had lost his mind just then. For Grim depised spiders, he absolutely hated them, so this was not good.

[OCC- Cue the crazy theme song]

Giant Spider: 8/10

-on combat dice-

dirgun was in the tree with the cloaks hiding ability activated as soon as the spider was under him he jumped down going for a stab at the things head. the blade makes a sqishing sound as it went down into one of the things eye he stays holding onto the blade stuck in the things eye

dirgun 17/17

spider 6/10

Grim saw what DIrgun did, as he slowly started to walk over to him, he was laughing, and his knuckles were snapping, as he gets close, he kicks a rock, casuing the spider to look his way, and start walking toward him, as Grim stopped he then got down on the ground one hand over his back, the other on propping him on the ground as his legs were spreaded out behind him, Grim blade began to glow as he activated his <> sword skill, his sword skill failed to hit its target, instead Grim went flying toward the tree, as he landed, he grabbed the trees trunk and climbed up it, reaching the top and sat there, his eyes blazing as he said in slurs using his Grim Reaper voice, "Spi...der....mu..st...k.ill...the...spi..d.er....ahahahahaha!!!!!"

<> Failed,

Giant Spider: 6/10

-on combat dice-

dirgun was still hanging by his sword saying "how can you miss a giant spider you pansy im hanging from a sword sticking out of its eye." saying this he got an idea he knew it was risky but he would try it.dirgun stuck the sword in farther seeming to do no damage dirgun jumped off his sword stuck in the spiders head dirgun says "damn my swords stuck now so i'll have to get it back."

Grim was watching as Dirgun efforts were in vain, as Grim then became quite, no word came out of his mouth, then he jumped forward, tilting at a 45 degree angle toward the spider, he then kicked off the tree branch, flying toward the spider, as Grim missed again, his impact caused the spider to go flying in the opposite direction he was in, toward Dirguns location, this caused his balde to slide toward his feet, and Grim, who was still silent, started walking toward the spider, and Dirgun, with his sword held backwards.

Giant Spider: 6/10

-on combat dice-