(OP-F1)Gathering of a new party

The strange man watches in awe as these two seeming gods of war were flinging themselves at this huge demon with nothing in their eyes - or hood - other than silent rage. 'These guys seem to be pretty good at what they do' he thought as one of them drove his weapon into the thing's eye.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun got an idea saying "grim my sword im gonna kick it deeper into the things head ." dirgun ran toward the spider activating his martial art skill with his feet and fist glowing jumps hopping this works. dirgun sucsessfully kicks the sword cause four points of damage he grabs his sword out as the spider screamed in pain.

spider 2/10

Grim then came back to reality, and dashed at the spider, with his <> skill glowing Grim said in a chant in Japanese, `Ima watashi no shÅnin to shite kami to shite, watashi wa kono sekai no akuma kara anata o utsu."("Now as god as my witness, I smite thee from this world demon.") Grim charged at the spider, and disapeared once more, but was above the spider, this time going for the kill strike. Grim missed, but was able to send the spider into the air once again, as he yelled at Dirgun, "Now while it's in the air, strike it bud, kill it, before I loss my sanity again!!!"

Grims HP: 19/19

Blood Wing: 14/14

Giant Spider: 2/10

-on combat dice-

1-5: Grim misses Giant spider

6-8: Grim hits Giant spider causing 1 points of damage

9-10: Grim hits Giant spider causing 2 points of damage

dirgun activates one of his sword skills that lets him attack three times saying "just die already man this thing it just annoying lets just kill it already." dirgun jumps in the air stabing the ting in the head three times dealing six damage ripping the thing into shreds.

Grim saw the damn thing die, and burst into red pixels, as he sheathed his falchion, he calms down, and walks over to the other player, and then looks at him, his voice going hollow, as his breathing quickened, and he then walked over to the nearest boulder, and activated his <> skill, and started to strike it, he hit, over and over again till there was nothing left. Grim then turns back to the player, his hood still on, as his hell oragne eyes pierced through the never ending void of his coats hood.

The man was confused and hesitated before dropping his hand. He wasn't sure what the game was here, he had been saved by one demon by what looked like two others, who had then talked to him. He slowly looked up and saw playernames above their heads. "Oh thank God. You're not monsters." he gasps before sitting on the floor and dropping the potion beside him. He breathes a sigh of relief.

"Sorry about that. I've been running from that thing for a while now and all I've seen is monsters. This is a potion of damage undead anyways so it wouldn't have done anything to you." he explains.

Grim spoke in Japanese, "Anata ga okonatte, kumo, kyodaina kumo, Dirgun o mochidashi, ima, watashi o go enryo negaimasu."(You went and brought out a spider, a giant spider, Dirgun, please hold me back, now.") Grim says as his fists started to glow, for he was about to smash this guys head in. But Grim stopped, for that would kill his conscience, so he deactivated his ability, and turned around and walked toward the nearest boulder, as he sits down, he picks up three pebbeles, and activates his <> skill, and throws is at the players splash potion, knocking it out of his hand, making it land on the ground before the guy.

(I FEEL ASLEEP ONE TIME GUYS AND YOU DO THIS ;O xD)

Sakuri wakes up and wonders what happend! He must have tripped which made him feel unconscious, and missed all the action it seems like!

''guys? What's happening?'' he says while he gets back on his feets rubbing his neck abit.

Then he suddenly notices a new guy which was standing with a potion in his hand.

''who... who is this guy, and what are you doing with him? You shouldn't hurt him guys. Nor should you scare him''

He said with an dead serious voice and looked rather concerned. Moments after the stranger took down the potion again in which Sakuri replied

''Oh they are not monsters, they're actully here to help me, but i passed out it seems like'' He said while started to laugh abit!

''Either way, could someone explain this?''

The player's eyes widened and he quickly withdraws his hand, placing it into a pocket in his robes. "You must be a front-liner if you're that skilled. No. That can't be right if you're on Floor 1. Who are you two exactly?" the man inquired. He notices the person who has just got up from being sprawled in the grass. He moves over to help the man up, leaving the potion behind.

dirgun looked at all of them saying "this guy brought a pretty strong spider and apparetly he has a death wish cause grim hate spiders then he almost threw a potion at grim and now im warning him to keep all his supplies and gear up unless he wants to die grim might have a mercy but i don't."

Sakrui Couged abit intentionally to get the new guys attention.

''Even tho you probably didin't notice me, we are actully three people!''

Then he looked over to grim.

''And this guy actully came to me and offering me help to level up, so he is a good guy it seems like! Cannot say much about the other guy tho, haven't really talked to him'' he said while scratching his head.

''Me myself is Sakuri either way, and you are?''

Then he heard Grim's friends voice which he listens to.

''I understand that he was scared, have you looked on grims gear lately? And also, he didin't mena us no harm by the look of it! Dont hurt him, please. We already have bosses which needs to be hurted, not players''

Grim was sitting over on his rock, as his foot was tapping, neck and his knuckles cracking, he was talking to himeself in several diiferent languages, as he said countless words in english, the word spider kept popping up, as Grim then stood up, and activated his <> skill, and entered a Muay Thai stance, and cut the rock in two with his feet. As he continued to speak in his languages, "Master please calm down." As Blood Wing flew out of his hood, and handed on his head.

Grim turned toward the player named Darkwood, he then used his Grim Reaper voice, "Nephilim, you ask if this one is alright, for you see this body fears the arachnids, and has ever feared them, if you wish for my answer, then you must know it by now." Grim looked at the player, still pissed that he had to face a spider, and a giant one at that.

"Y'know I didn't mean to bring that spider here! Guess why that happened. The blood of that spider has excellent healing properties, I had to have it to make a health potion someone commissioned. I knew I couldn't realistically take it alone so I looked for some help. It was people like you (he points at dirgun) that refused to help, saying 'Oh let the weak ones die, they're no good to anyone anyway'." he exclaims.

dirgun looked pissed now saying "i help every player i meet unless their an assholr who brings a spider to a party that isn't expecting it those are people i don't help so watch you mouth or ill pin it closed." dirgun had drawn his sword as soon as he heard the guy accusing him of not helping lower level players.