(OP-F1)Gathering of a new party

That pushed Grim over the limit, "Shut up!!!!" "Shut up!!!" "Dirgun is not like that, he helps people, he never leaves a friends behind, and the only reason he's like this is cuz he can't really trust everyone, for you see, Dirgun is like me, he scared of dying, and doesn't like to trust many others, you see if you betray his trust then your his enemy." Grim says as he cracks his neck, and knuckles.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakuri silently stands next to the scene where it is all happening

''I do not know anything about anyones story, or why this is such a problem as it seemed to become. But i wouldn't want anyone to hurt somebody''

He then proceeds to look to Grim and Dirgun.

''Promise me you wont hurt him''

He then quickly looks over to Darkwood

''I belive you meant no harm, and if you're leaving. I am wishing you all luck, we'll see each other on the frontline someday, that is if you are leaving of course'' He says with a smile

Grim couldn't take much more of this, "Im outta here, I have a wedding to plan, goodbye Dirgun, see you at floor two." As Grim taps his friends shoulder he leaves the fields and exits into the town, "Teleport Urbus" As Grim flashed away, and going to the second floor.

[Grim exits]

"It seems I've caused enough distress to your friend. You have my apologies for that. I'll make it up to you some day." he says "OK, I'll leave then." he turns back to the track, his staff tapping on the compacted ground as he walked. Over his shoulder he calls "I look forward to it Sakuri!".

dirgun stares at the two player saying "tonight was the night before hi wedding what you gotta say to that noob player on his wedding night man o would have killed you if you did that to me in my wedding night and watch your back i don't trust you anymore so." dirgun waits for a response before he leaves.

Sakrui sees the two players leaving. ''well i guess i should head back aswell then, he says quietly to himself''

Then he hears what Dirgun says and replies '' I dont think he meant no harm with what happend, and you shouldn't threaten people like that, it doesn't make anything better. Well i will be seeing you in the future'' He says to Dirgun

He then starts walking back towards the city aswell.

''Bye everyone and thanks for the help i guess, see you on the front one day''He shouts out while walking towards the city.

[sakuri exited]

-completed-