[PP-11] <<Nature's Treasure>> w/ Soleil & Alec

Solei stiffened in front of the blade as he backed away unconsciously. "Wh-what are you trying to get at right now?" He demanded, his slate blue eyes narrowing dangerously at the girl. Was she thinking of killing him right then and there? She wouldn't do that, right? Sure, she might be on the brink of insanity but she wasn't a murderer, right?

Sure, he might not be at the most 'lively' level, but he knew for damn sure that this girl wasn't a murderer and that she would definitely not kill him-- though, he couldn't really say the same if she was physically draining his health. Maybe she could just poke him and then half of his health would be gone! 

"Well, listen here, if you think you think that you can threaten me after all the things I've tried to help you with, then you've got something coming," he said, bristling. His eyes softened as he crossed her arms and let out a hot breath of air. "I'm sorry for my overreaction."

ID: 121364

LD: 11+3= 14, +1 Mat
Total T2 Materials: 16

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Back the hell down! You're not going to kill anyone. We both know that and if you tried to hurt this man you'd have to go through me first!" The large man said as his voice went stone cold. "You want me to stay out if your way? Fine have it your way. Let's just deal with these two nuisances and we can go our own ways. You don't want me around. You think I can't HELP you or whatever fine by me. Step up for your job and deal some damage or you stay out of my way. But knock off the theatrics pull our head out and start fighting." The large man said as he turned back to the Treants activated a Sword Art and chopped deeply into the leading Treant. As the pair attacked the large man he quickly swung his Forearm Axe twice slicing more deep furrows into the creatures trunks. "But mark my words lil o e you threaten this man or any other again and I hear about you'll have to deal with ME!" Alec finished sternly.

@Kirbs

Spoiler

ID: 121393

BD: 6 (Hit) 8*7=56 DMG

MD: 8+1=9 (Hit) 111-104=7 DMG (THN 36 DMG)

ID: 121394

MD: 5+1=6 (Hit) 111-104=7 DMG (THN 36 DMG)

Kirbs: H: 1/2 | HP: 500/500 | EN: 8/50 | 12 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT

Alec: H: 8/4 | HP: 767/770 | EN: 64/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT:  104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 36 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40

Treant #1: HP: 42/370 | 111 DMG 

Treant #2: HP: 172/370 | 111 DMG

Edited by Alec

"I'm not trying to get at anything!" She said, the hairs on her neck rising. She withdrew her spear and poked Solei on the chest with a harsh glare. "Just know that the other thousands of people out there," she took a moment to point at the vast landscape, "can kill you in a single stroke of their sword if they wanted to!" She hissed, her grip around her spear getting drastically tighter as she narrowed her dull eyes at him. 

"There's that damn word again!" She exclaimed, having the urge to laugh right in his face. "Help! Help! All of you should stop thinking that you can bloody help me! You. Can. Do. Nothing!" She spitted out, her neck snapping towards Alec to tell him that the same thing went for his as well.

"I'm not a damn murderer," she snorted, reeling back as her nose scrunched up. How dare he think that? Her, a murderer of all things? 

She muttered incoherent curses under her breath as she activated a sword art and charged after the first Treant.

Spoiler

ID: 121416

BD: 6 | 4x12= 48 DMG

CD: 1, No EN

Kirbs: H: 1/2 | HP: 500/500 | EN: 5/50 | 12 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT

Alec: H: 8/4 | HP: 767/770 | EN: 64/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT:  104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 36 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40

Treant #1: HP: 0/370 | 111 DMG 

Treant #2: HP: 172/370 | 111 DMG

LOOT:

Spoiler

ID: 121417

LD: 3

CD: 12

2 T2 Mats

"Don't you think I know that?" He retorted, stumbling back a step or two. Yeah, maybe he wasn't really at the ideal level for someone who's been in a game for two years, but hell, at least he did something for two years! "So what if I can be one-hit, huh?" He said smoothly, crossing his arms. No, no, he wasn't going to get riled up because of this-- especially if it made her even more mad. "I chose to go out, right? So I get can stronger. I'm not going to be like this forever!" 

Solei cast his eyes toward his feet. Was she right? God, he felt helpless right now.

"No!" He exclaimed, narrowing his eyes right back at her. "You think we can do nothing. Why can't you just see that people are only doing this because they care for you!" He insisted, "something tells me that you wren't like this before," he added, gulping as he took a step back from her as she kind of already dashed off and everything--

ID: 121418

LD: 4+3=7, No Mats

Total T2 Mats: 16

"Leave her be." The large man said tiredly. "Just walk away for now and ignore her and maybe see if you can gather any Materials. They will be priceless once you pick a profession if you haven't done that already." The large man said finally addressing the other man for the first time as glanced over his shoulder before turning his attention back to the now lone Treant as he activated a Sword Art causing his Forearm Axe to begin glowing and vibrating as the energy built within it.  As the energy leaked lightning began to dance and play across the large crescent shaped axe heads. When all was ready Alec swung his arm out in a wide arc slicing deeply into the trunk of the Treant opening a large cut. The Treant let out a screech and flailed it's branch limbs against the large man flailing wildly. The attack caused minimal damage and Alec shrugged it off without a second thought. "As for you lil Miss. If you want people to forget about you, you might want to cause a little less of a scene. Because right you're kind of drawing extra attention to yourself with overly dramatic theatrics. You trying to win a Emmy or an Oscar for your performance? Try being a little less conspicuous if you want to pass under people's radar." The large man offered without even soaring a glance at the young red head. "You're like a child throwing a freaking temper tantrum. Grow up and act like a young adult and not a toddler."

@Kirbs

Spoiler

ID: 121428

BD: 6 (Hit) 8*7=56 DMG

MD: 9 (Crit +1) 111+1=112-104=8 DMG

Kirbs: H: 1/2 | HP: 500/500 | EN: 5/50 | 12 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT

Alec: H: 8/8 | HP: 766/770 | EN: 58/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT:  104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 36 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40

Treant #2: HP: 116/370 | 111 DMG

Edited by Alec

"You- you don't bloody understand!" She hissed, shaking her head slowly. Why did no one get her? 

"Yeah," the redhead said lowly, "I wasn't like this before, but I'm doing it for a reason you people can't see," she drawled, already wanting to punch this living daylights out of this guy. 

"Me? Childish?" She cackled, tilting her head to give him a dead grin. "What are you doing here, Alec? Can't you see that I'm just trying to mind my own business? This is all happening because of you!" She emphasized, throwing up her hands as she got right in front of his face. "You are the one that caused this whole fiasco to happen! None of this would have happened if you minded your own damn business and let me be!" Kirbs growled, her fingers twitching unconsciously. 

"Why don't you just mind your own business and buzz off for once?!"

Spoiler

ID: 121480

BD: 2+2=4, Fail

CD: 6, +4 EN

Kirbs: H: 1/2 | HP: 500/500 | EN: 8/50 | 12 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT

Alec: H: 8/8 | HP: 766/770 | EN: 58/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT:  104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 36 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40

Treant #2: HP: 116/370 | 111 DMG

Solei sat back on his ass as he let out a low sigh. Seriously, what was up with her? He was only being nice, but damn, he guessed that doesn't work on some people anymore. 

The player massaged his temples as he let out a small yawn. This day has been exhausting, unforgettably exhausting. The bluenette sighed as he let out another yawn. He just wanted to collapse on a bed. Maybe have some coffee or something like that? Tea? Whatever, it didn't really matter. He just kind of wanted to leave but he didn't really want to leave the dude with some kind of emotionally unstable person so he figured he would just stick around for just a tiny bit longer.

"Well," he said, his lips pushing out into a pout, "I guess I'll just... sit here, and watch. Like the good boy I am," he muttered to himself.

ID: 121481

LD: 14+3=17, +2 Mats

Total T2 Materials: 18

Alec let out a loud heavy sigh of exasperation aimed directly at the young red head. "Do you even hear yourself?!?" The large man asked exhausted. "Of course no one sees WHY you're acting like this, because you refuse to talk about it or explain yourself. You've gotten yourself caught in a viscous circle. People will continue to ask you why so they can understand and you'll continue refuse because you've more rocks than brains in red headed noodle of yours and them you'll continue to tell and scream and pour about how NO ONE can help you and you're tired of everyone asking you about it. See any logic there or you way too gone for logical thought?" The large man asked as he activated another Sword Art and swung his Forearm Axe around chopping deeply into the Treants trunk again as the tree like creature flailed ineffectually at the large man and his shield dealing no damage. "As for you. What's your deal?" The large man asked as he glanced over his shoulder at the young man now sitting on the grass.

@Kirbs

Spoiler

ID: 121504

BD: 8 (Hit) 8*7=56 DMG

MD: 2+1=3 (Miss)

Alec: H: 8/8 | HP: 766/770 | EN: 52/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT:  104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 36 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40

Treant #2: HP: 60/370 | 111 DMG

Edited by Alec

Kirbs slashed at the remaining Treant hastily, just wanting this whole damn thing to be over already. She growled under her breath as she sent a pair of roundhouse kicks to it, effectively launching into the air for a few seconds, to which she was already ready to conclude it with a final and clean sweep. As it was falling, she launched her spear forward, impaling it. The tree-like creature let out a low groan before exploding into thin air, leaving shards of blue in its wake.

Her shoulders were heaving a mixture of things; adrenaline, ferocity, anger, guilt, everything. 

"No," she muttered, almost too soft for anyone to hear but herself and Scarfy. 

"Do you hear yourself?!" She suddenly boomed, whipping her head to the much taller player. "Logical thought?" She let out a shrill and bitter laugh as she smiled at him humorously. "I'm the only one who seems to have the logical thinking, now!" She laughed again, slamming the blade of her spear down into the ground. "Everyone is so... so.. so blind. None of them are thinking like they should, because if they were, they would be thinking just like me!" She exclaimed, narrowing her eyes at her tight fist around the handle of her spear.

Spoiler

ID: 121598

BD: 4+2=6, Success

12x5=60 DMG

Kirbs: H: 1/2 | HP: 500/500 | EN: 4/50 | 12 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT

Alec: H: 8/8 | HP: 766/770 | EN: 52/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT:  104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 36 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40

Treant #2: HP: 0/370 | 111 DMG

LOOTING:

Spoiler

Treant #2:

ID: 121599

LD: 6

CD: 12

2,960 Col [Rolls+HP Bonus Col]
1 Rare Trinket

"M-me?" He stuttered, pointing to himself. 

"My deal?" He murmured to himself, his brows scrunching up. What did the guy mean by that?

Might as well give them his whole backstory or something, am I right?

"W-well!" He started, "I live down on floor one with a few other people and I've been taking care of the kids in Aincrad for two years in this church that we have and since I'm going to be getting a professions soon-- I thought I might go gathering for some materials... and," he coughed into his shoulder meekly as she stared at the cobbled path in front of him. "T-that's kind of it. I just so happened to end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. I didn't even know Kirbs prior to this, I swear," he said, holding his hands up in innocence. He wasn't guilty of anything, he swore!

ID: 121604

LD: 1, No Mats

Total Materials: 18

"That's all well and good." The large said calmly as he turned away from the site of the fight and the irate young woman, (It was time to treat her like the tantrum throwing child she was acting like) and walked over to the young man seated in the grass. "You're about 10 Floors above your level." The large man offered with a sympathetic look. "The First Floor has a real nice farming and gathering area for Tier 1 Materials but here you'll only find Tier 2 which won't help you much in starting a profession. But what I really meant is what drug out if the safety of the life you made on the First Floor and out here into the wilds?" The large man asked. "Obviously you're trying to level in some way albeit a very dangerous way. So what is your goal out here?" The large man asked as he swept his arm out including the floor before them.

@Kirbs

She huffed as she turned the other way as well. So they were playing this game now, huh? Fine! Two can play that game! 

The redhead marched in a random direction. Who needed them, anyway?

--she did. God, what was wrong with her? It seemed like everyone she knows was slowly leaving her life. One. By. One. But this was for the greater good, right? She could still protect them..! Right? She could still protect them from afar, or maybe she could always been close by, they just wouldn't know. Yes... she could still do that. 

Why couldn't they see it? Were her ideals that hard to recognize? She just wanted them to be safe. Why could no one see that?! Safe. Safe. Safe. Why was that word such a far thing now? Why did it seem so far away? Why was it so hard to finally get some safety in this world?

ID: 121613

LD: 16, +2 Mats

Total T2 Mats: 2

"O-h," he said, the tips of index fingers lightly touching each other. "Well, I never really left floor one before, and I have plenty of materials from there already so I thought that it would be a good idea to explore and get different materials at the same time," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm not really... a good fighter," the bluenette bit out, chuckling to himself. "But I want to be some kind of back line support or something like that. Help from the side-lines, y'know? I haven't really invested much into fighting but more into skills that might help people more," he said, smiling wryly to himself.

"There aren't that many healers that solely focus on healing, from what I've heard, anyway. Many of them are just DPS healers and that kind of jazz. I really don't want to attack an enemy unless I have to," he shuddered. 

ID: 121624

LD: 1, No Mats

Total Mats: 18

Alec nodded as the young man explained his goals and desires to him. "That's incredibly admirable." The large man stated approvingly. And you are correct. From what I've seen do far a pure healer is an incredibly rare thing." The large man stated with a smile. "If that's your goal I'll gladly help you reach your goal in any way I can. I myself am a Tank and I have a very good friend whose a very effective damage dealer. With you to assist in Health and Energy replenishment there are very few quests that would give us problems. If you ever need someone to help you with a quest please feel free to message me. My name's Alec." The large man said as he reached his hand offering it for a shake as he also sent his info over to the other man so he could message him for any assistance he might need.

@Kirbs

Kirbs sighed as she picked up a small daisy from the ground. She really just had the sudden urge to just crush it between her palms but decided against it. She threw it into her inventory and let out an inaudible huff. Life kind of sucked arse, right now, huh? She smiled sadly to herself as she paced around on the cobbled bricks on the ground. Everyone was so blind. How could see make them see her ideals? She thought that these ideals were common for everyone! Why did she feel so left out and why didn't anyone get it? 

It wasn't fair.

It wasn't fair how she had to have her ideals alone. Surely, there was someone out there who thought the same way about her, right? She couldn't possibly be the only one who wanted justice like this, right? 

It just isn't fair. It just wasn't fair how no one could understand her. It was like she was speaking an entirely different language around people, now.

ID: 121664

LD: 11, +1 Mat

Total Materials: 3

"Oh, wow, thanks, Alec!" He reached out his hand to give his a firm shake and used his free one to rub his neck gratefully. "My name is Solei, nice to meet you!"

"I'm probably not at the desired level to be doing quests with you guys, but I'll try my best to level and get up there before you guys start getting out of reach for me," Solei said nervously, adding a laugh to the end of his sentence. "I'm really not too big on fighting that much... so my apologies if I don't do much to help you guys out when we eventually start doing quests together. I don't think I've even touched my rapier since the announcement was made..." he trailed off, furrowing his brows for a quick second before looking up at Alec again. 

"You should try coming over to our church sometime, I'm sure the kids will love you! They're getting incredibly antsy these days, it's making my virtual bones start to wither!"

ID: 121811

LD: 15+3= 18, +2 Mats

Total T2 Materials: 20

"I'd love to come by." The large man said with a smile. "Are they non player characters?" Alec asked. "They're not real children right?" He asked some what appalled. "Please say they're not real children. What parent would do that to their child?" He asked with a shudder. "What kind of parent would put a child in here?" The large man continued his tirade of questions obviously becoming more upset at the situation the more he thought about it. "I mean come on really! That's why I'm here. I got the game for my teenage son but wouldn't let him play till I had seen what it was like here first. What parent in their right mind would willingly place their child here without checking it out first?!?" The large man shuddered heavily as if try to shed a massively unwanted idea or feeling from him. "This whole situation is bad enough on a teenager I can't even imagine what it would do to someone younger. And by the way." The large man said changing subjects. "Don't worry about levels or quests if you've got a quest in the First Floor and need an assist getting through it message me and if it needs some heavy damage we can call my buddy Bahr too to help out." The large man said with a smile.

@Kirbs

Spoiler

Roll: 121839

LD: 6 (Fail)

Edited by Alec

Kirbs sighed as she picked up a small gemstone that somewhat resembled a ruby. Odd. Why would there a ruby on the surface of a garden? She shrugged it off and placed it in her inventory. Game mechanics were weird, so she didn’t really question it any further. 

Her ears perked as she silently listened to their conversation from afar. It kind of reminded her of when she would stay up light on her Nintendo D.S. under the covers of her bed and just listen for the footsteps of anyone who passed by her room. Those days seemed so far away, now. 

“... real children…”

She sighed as a depressing thought crept up on her. She was only fifteen when the game first came out. Barely into her first year of high school… she was sure a lot of kids here were probably her age now, if not younger. Man, she felt old now.

ID: 121846

LD: 11, +1 Mat

Total Materials: 4

“Er-” he started but cut himself off. He didn’t really get why Alec had to ask such a question. He wouldn’t waste two tears of his life to taking care of respawning NPCs! 

“Well, yeah,” he mumbled grimly, his eyes casting down to the grass. “Everyone has their own story… some are pretty depressing,” he shuddered, remembering to the first week of the game, where he, Hydravion and Athena rounded up all of the kids on floor one and asked each individual for their backstory and if they had any family in Aincrad. “Some had family in SAO… some had irresponsible parents… each of their stories were different, though,” he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

He smiled gratefully to the older player. “Thank you, it really means a lot to such a low leveled player like me,” he chuckled, his hand traveling over to the back of his neck sheepishly.

ID: 121847

LD: 12+3=15, +2 Mats

Total Materials: 22

Alec shook his head as he listened. What kind of parents would just plug a child in and leave them? The thought infuriated him to no end! He couldn't stand the abuse or maltreatment if a child. Alev gave his head a final shake to clear the unwanted images and creeping anger out of it. No! He wouldn't let those thoughts or emotions take root. "Just throw me a message like I said if you find a quest and need someone to soak that damage, and again I don't care how low level it is. It you want to be a healer I'll make sure to help you get there. Heck, I got a buddy I met in here. Luckiest man alive and you heck of a Merchant. I think he'd a pacifist or contientious objector. I ran him through all the beginner quest chain and several others he doesn't fight period. So I'll gladly do the same for you if you choose not to fight I can respect that. But I'm here if you need me, I'm always happy to lend a helping hand." The large man said as he looked down to the younger man. "As for you..." The large man said as he glanced over his shoulder at the young red head. "Try not to get yourself dead. I know you don't want it, it need it or anything but whether you want it or not there ARE people here who care greatly what happens to you." The large man said as he turned and walked away, leaving the Eleventh Floor behind.