[SP/F21] <<Nature's Treasure>>

Kityuisa had then right away, told the mother that the daughter was dead… The mother then kidnapped Kityuisa and took her to to her basement where she tortured her to near death. Kityuisa had somehow managed to get free of the bondage before the woman came back. This time the woman was going to kill Kityuisa. At that point, Kityuisa had stepped forward. Finishing the woman off in one slash of her dagger. Kityuisa fled the place, where she made her way back to the girl she had promised to adopt. After taking her in, she brought her to her shop where she got her an outfit and a weapon. After this, the two went on an adventure to search for the hoya. Kityuisa found herself in a very deep cave system, until they escaped with the necklace. Kityuisa had been rather proud as escaping the area was rather scary and dangerous. The Minotaurs had spawned rather quickly.

ID: 120981
LD: 3 + 3 = 6
+ T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 18 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of her time spent here in Aincrad was rather simple. She met with a lot of different people. Right after her Search for the Hoya quest, she went to gather materials on floor eleven, where she met Jomei. Jomei knew Hiko so they talked about him a bit… Kityuisa grinned as she thought of her meeting. She even got a wedding invitation whenever Jomei’s wedding with Tel would be! Kityuisa was happy beyond happy. After meeting with Jomei she once again went and met with Kirbs. They took down the Bandits and departed only to meet again when they fough the Monkey King with Bahr… After all of that whole fiasco, where Kirbs left them, Kityuisa broke down to Bahr and then they fought the iron guardian. Then Kityuisa went and met Alec. They fought the snake out of water during that quest. After that quest, Kityuisa met Mac where they fought the king of the lakes. Then she met Hestia, during the witch of the west. After that, she met Fuyu and saw Krysta once again. After that she met Mina during breaking the unbreakable. After that she met Solei, and Solei met Mitsuko. After that, here she was.. Gathering materials to trade for a rare item that changed an item type.

ID: 120982
LD: 1
+ T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 18 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

After Kityuisa relived all of her memories she began to think back to her favorite memory. Her memory with Hiko... Direct images entering her head. "How will I know where it is? Surely after we leave this spot, I won't be able to find it on my own.." Kityuisa fiddled with her fingers a bit, "Though.. I can see how public bathing isn't as relaxing as bathing on your own.." She looked at the warm looking mist appearing from the hot springs. Imagining how she wouldn't be able to relax all the way if it meant other people would be there. She looked back at Hiko, "What was this boss like?" Kityuisa had never fought a boss before and it was quite obvious. Kityuisa smiled at Hiko's laugh, "I like your laugh, it feels genuine." She grinned at Hiko before they continued forwards. 

Kityuisa's eyes zoned in on the glorious waterfalls, "I can see why it's a big spot for dates." Kityuisa headed forward, placing her hand out to feel the spray of the waterfall. "What are your other favorites?" Kityuisa's mind filled with the garden she had stumbled on earlier, it had seemed quite magical. "That's why i've got you with me! In case any monsters spawn, you can keep me safe." Kityuisa smiled looking back at Hiko, she felt at ease with him. As they spent time on their sight seeing adventure. Kityuisa knew to be cautious around other players but Hiko seemed alright. Kityuisa didn't want to leave the waterfalls, their beauty filling her soul up, "Can we stay here for a little bit? It's calming..." She sat down on a small (rock/ledge/bench/etc) nearby and happily gazed at the waterfall.

ID: 120983
LD: 20
+2 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 20 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Hiko had then explained to her that, "Your map marks important locations on a floor, so you can set a marker and find it at a later date. That's how it makes finding Quest areas easier in case you need to re-do one for either yourself or for another person." "It was... A large dragon, with obsidian-like plates. Super high MIT and one of the largest health pools we've witnessed. He also didn't spew fire, but this sort of crystal-like stuff that would attack our tanks and trap them. It was pretty bad at some points, but we pushed through." He spoke with another chuckle."Well thanks, i've been doing my best to make it that way as of late." He spoke, shrugging off any questions that would be asked about that. He shook his head. "It's not that simple, there are tons, and this is just one of them... But this is my favorite." He spoke with a laugh. "I can't name any others off the top of my head." "I needed this... Just a day of relaxing and enjoying the things I never make time for." He spoke, then looked at Kit. "Thank you, if you didn't bump into me i'd probably be back to training or working on a project..." He spoke with a small smile on his lips, happy for the coincidence that had happened.

ID: 120984
LD: 7 + 3 = 10
+1 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 21 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa listened as Hikoru spoke about the maps, remembering to tab it to the side so she could remember it later. She marked the spot, and they continued. Kityuisa listening as he talked about the floor twenty-one boss. Her eyes widening, she would eventually be fighting monsters like that.... Kityuisa did not know how Hikoru did it... "How do you fight stuff like that... I mean, seriously... You were there, how did you do it? I---" Kityuisa stopped talking, staring at her fingers. Her quest up till this point had been to fight harder and get stronger. She wanted to stop at nothing to accomplish the goals that she had... Kityuisa was snapped out of her thoughts as Hikoru chuckled again, Kit's eyes began to shine. "Well, you're doing a good job! Just because we're trapped here, doesn't mean we can't have fun!" Kityuisa laughed a bit, she for one was enjoying her time spent with Hikoru. Kityuias was glad she had stopped him to talk.

ID: 120985
LD: 13 + 3 = 16
+2 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 23 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

"Well, i'll keep this one in mind, I like it too!" Kityuisa beamed, turning her face as soon as Hikoru nodded, a small blush creeping her across her cheeks. Kityuisa shook her blush away and moved to be sitting next to Hikoru. She wrapped her arms across her knees as she drew them to her somewhat small chest. As Hikoru relaxed, Kityuisa couldn't help but feel a true and honest smile creep her lips upwards. "Honestly, I'm glad I stopped you. I'm enjoying my time, I would have been fighting harder to gain levels... I want to be strong..." Kityuisa felt her lips curl into a pouting figure, all she had been doing since leaving the inn room that one day and meeting up with Bahr, Kirbs and Pinball... Ever since that day she had been working her hardest. Kityuisa's eyes brightened. She was close to Hikoru so she turned her body to be facing him, her bottom now sitting on her shins, "You know what... how about this!" Kityuisa looked Hikoru right in the eyes, "We promise each other to make sure we spend time relaxing. We both seem to spend a lot of time training and stuff, so we need to watch out for our health!" Kityuisa held out her pinky, asking Hikoru to pinky promise her. She grinned, closing her eyes as she happily scrunched her nose. He had then pinky promised... Kityuisa felt happy with all that had occurred... Her memory now taking her to her talk with Aru.

ID: 120986
LD: 18 + 3 = 21
+2 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 25 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

"That's sorta brave for you to do..." He spoke, and pulled his cloak down. "The names Aru, Hik's my mentor." He spoke. "And Hik... don't take it personal, he doesn't share a lot with anyone, even me. I don't even know his real name... There were only two people that he told it to, and both.... Well, they aren't around him anymore. One went crazy and the other disappeared. So please, for the sake of your relationship right now, i'd suggest staying away from those questions until he's... comfortable, okay? He seems to be in brighter spirits around you, best not let that go to ruin." He spoke with a sly smile. 
"Well met, Aru. The name's Kityuisa~" Kityuisa smiled, holding out her hand to shake his. As she listened to what Aru spoke of, Kityuisa felt her inside burning. One went crazy and the other disappeared... It made sense as to why Hikoru had grown silent and focused on his task... Kityuisa fiddled with her fingers, I'm crazy already.... Maybe I should just stay clear of him... Kityuisa glanced at Aru again, no longer looking at her hands. "I understand... Though... I don't... I don't think he should get close to me... I mean, I want to. He seems really nice. We had a lot of fun too... But like.." Kityuisa stopped talking. Her emotions flickering between sadness, pain and exhaustion. She was exhausted of her feelings, she was exhausted of her thoughts, but most of all she was exhausted of losing people. She didn't want Hikoru to turn on her because of what she might do... "It's probably best if... If we don't get that comfortable.." Kityuisa felt her body quiver as she felt fear crashing down on her soul. You just met this person, Yui. Why are you acting like it's the end of the world. Look out for yourself, not some boy. Kityuisa shook her thoughts away, "Aru... Can I ask you something?" Kityuisa knew he didn't know Hikoru well, but he seemed to know him better than she knew him..

ID: 120987
+ T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 25 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

"Oh come now, I can see it in your eyes. While it's very faint, there is a spark of something whenever you talk to Hik. It's faint, but it's there. I can see it, but only because I know what im looking for." He teased, making his way close, and laying a hand on her shoulder. "Look, just trust me when I say that it's not the best thing to keep your distance with Hik. You keep an inch away, he'll try to make it into miles. He's gotten better than what he used to be but... He's still a bit hurt. Besides, your not the only one I see the spark in between the two of you." He winked. "He never invites anyone here, take it as a compliment." 
Kityuisa had felt very happy when he said that he never invited anyone in... She had then asked Aru if hiko would ever leave her.. to which he responded in a way that made Kityuisa never want to keep her distance to Hikoru.

ID: 120988
LD: 18 + 3 = 21
+2 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 27 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

"Y'know, I can't speak for a man like him. His mind is hard to crack and understand sometimes, he can make the weirdest decisions sometimes." He spoke, then smiled and closed his eyes. "But, he's never given up on me, and I know that i/m not the perfect person. And he still tries to keep up with the people in his old guild, making sure that they are okay. Even though he's not in their life, he makes sure that they are alive and safe, and is ready to help them at the drop of a hat." He said with a small chuckle. "He's not the 'leaving' type, unless you messed with his family. He's a scary guy when you get on his bad side... But, he's also understanding, to a certain degree." He spoke, a finger pointing in the air. "And he won't act unless he has all the facts, so he wouldn't make a judgement unless he had every scrap of info that was available. It's the Info Broker in him, and it helps him with big decisions." He spoke, and turned to Kit. "So I wouldn't worry about him too much."

That was the way that Aru had responded...

ID: 120989
LD: 11 + 3 = 14
+1 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 28 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa had then gone off to the bathroom to change and when she returned, Hikoru had reacted in a rather positive way. Kityuisa liked making him blush. It made her feel important... Kityuisa thought of her recent changes.. Would he like my dyed hair? Will he like Willow? Will he like Mitsuko? Will he be proud with how far i've come? Kityuisa couldn't help but ask herself these questions... Her mind launching her into her reaction to his food. The aroma of the food lifting her spirits. This food really is good... I missed the dishes of my home town. "This dish really does hit the spot, y'know.. I'm from a small town in Japan." She held up a thumbs up, really grateful for the effort Hikoru had poured into the meal the three of them were sharing. "Now I know who to ask if I am craving anything specific." Kityuisa smirked, knowing full well she would be asking Hikoru to cook for her for a lengthy amount of time. "In return, I can be your personal alchemist! Anything you want, free of charge!" 

Kityuisa shook her head, letting her memories fade away.

ID: 120990
LD: 10 + 3 = 13
+1 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 29 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa glanced down at the materials that she had somehow managed to gather during her whole reliving over her recent experiences. Kityuisa was shocked, twenty-nine materials already!? Kityuisa thought to herself for another moment. I might as well continue now, seeing I have a few materials already… What to do what to do.. Kityuisa began to think of who she had met along her adventures.. What she thought of them… Kityuisa’s mind brought her to the man that had made the biggest impression on her… Bahr. He was like a big brother to her. She literally had felt so lost and he always picked her right back up. His height made him seem like a real big brother. His white hair made him stand out but she loved him like a sibling. Kityuisa thought of all the times that he had made her laugh. He truly was unique, she truly felt connected to him. Kityuisa couldn’t wait for their adventures to come. Their jokes they would crack. The holes they would stick their hands in. 

ID: 120991
+ T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 29 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa laughed at the thought. She always seemed to trip every single time they met, and she hoped that would never change. It gave her something to laugh over. And when they were gathering? He’d always stick his hand down a rabbit hole or two. Bahr was a pun-filled guy. He seemed very fatherly too. But more than fatherly he seemed like a big brother. Kityuisa felt connected to him for sure. Kityuisa grinned. Her love for Bahr wasn’t like anything she had experienced before. Though she knew it was nothing more than siblings. She hadn’t a single romantic feeling for the guy… That much she knew, after they shared their awkward kiss. Kityuisa laughed at the thought. That actually only brought us closer, eh? Kityuisa shook her head before murmuring, “What will I do with him…” Bahr had gotten a lot stronger than her, but still he allowed her to have the time of day for his motivation. He was also the only person she had felt comfortable enough to reveal who she really was...

ID: 120993
LD: 11 + 3 = 14
+1 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 30 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

The other person that Kityuisa thought of was Kirbs. Kirbs and her used to be friends.. Her, Kirbs and Bahr were the squad.. But that all changed when Kirbs changed.. Kirbs seemed to care less what Kityuisa and Bahr thought, instead choosing to isolate herself. Kityuisa knew she couldn’t do anything about it. So she let it happen. She let the very thing happen that she wanted to avoid at all costs. She knew she was losing Kirbs. And she knew before that happened.. She had to let her know that she met with Pinball.. Kityuisa felt so guilty keeping it pent up inside.. Kirbs used to be a close friends of hers.. But now, she was a stranger. Kityuisa felt her heart snap in two as she realized it.. What had started off as a strong friendship was being crumbled to dust… Kityuisa felt tears stream down her cheeks as she clenched her chest… All that Kityuisa could think was… Why… Why… Why...

ID: 120994
LD: 20
+2 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 32 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa didn’t want to feel the pain that she was feeling right now… Kityuisa was in so much pain… She felt like she wanted to rip her heart out. Why did Kirbs have to be the way that she was now? Why couldn’t Kirbs have stayed the nice, and happy person she had been when they first met? Kityuisa couldn’t help but blame herself… Maybe if she had told Kirbs about meeting with Pinball before, none of this would have happened.. Maybe if Kityuisa had showed more support to her now crumbling best friend.. Maybe then she never would have lost her to begin with… Before their friendship would completely end, Kityuisa HAD to speak with Kirbs. She had to tell her about Pinball… She had to show Kirbs her remorse… Kityuisa clenched her fist tighter, her knuckles beginning to turn white. How could Kirbs just change so suddently… This game… This game disgusted Kityuisa. The events taking place on made Kityuisa hate Kayaba even more.  I swear. I will kill him with my own two hands. I swear it.

ID: 120995
+ T3 Materials

=======================

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa couldn’t handle this pain anymore. And just as suddenly as it came, her emotional pain stopped as she ran her hand across the cave wall, absentmindedly, scratching herself. Blood pouring from the cut in her hand. Kityuisa was snapped back into reality. She looked at the blood. Where is the pain? Am I even alive...?

Kityuisa shook her head, of course she wouldn’t feel pain.. All the pain stimulators were turned off. Kityuisa grimaced, Do I kill myself then? Is that enough atonement for my actions?
Kityuisa gripped her dagger blade, taking it out of its sheath. She stared at it for minutes. It  tempted her. The sharp blade, tempting her to slit her own throat and end all of the suffering she felt.

Kityuisa placed her dagger back in its sheath as she shook her head once more, Just think of the happy moments. Think of the times you smiled...

ID: 120996
LD: 5 + 3 = 8
+ T3 Materials

=======================

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa decided instead of feeling the way that she was feeling she would instead focus on the people she felt happy with. The first coming to mind was Hikoru. Hiko, as she called him. He had made her feel so happy. So calm… So safe… She felt at peace when she was by his side. He made all of her pain feel like it was disappearing. He eased her psychotic nature. He even fed her food. Kityuisa felt positive energy radiate through her. It was quite contrasting to the dark thoughts she had been thinking moments before. Hikoru was like her own personal bottle of sunshine. Despite the fact, that he seemed that he could easily have dark thoughts too, she felt happy with him. She wanted to make him feel happy too. So that’s what she would do. That’s what Kityuisa decided she would do from here on out. She would make Hiko happy and she would keep her friendship with Bahr. Kityuisa felt confident now. 
Screw Kirbs.

ID: 120998 
LD: 15 + 3 = 18
+2 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 35 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa grinned as she planned everything, she was even planning a party! Kityuisa thought of who she would invite. Hikoru, Bahr, Mac, Alec, Not Kirbs... , Solei, Ike, Fuyu, Jomei, Hestia… Kityuisa decided she would make the party invite public to RSVP. But the party itself would be closed off to people that didn’t RSVP. Kityuisa grinned. That was what she would do.. Now for the event of the party.. I want to make sure that there is enough food for everyone and I want to make sure it gives them over time buffs… As for competitions.. Obviously we need a bathing suit competition… Then we need a duel competition. Maybe a familiar dress up! Fishing would be fun.. I could also do a profession-based competition. Whoever makes the most creative item in their profession category? All vanity items of course… Kityuisa was looking forward to her party. She couldn’t wait to mention it to Bahr and Hikoru!

ID: 120999
LD: 10 + 3 = 13
+1 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 36 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa thought of where the party would be held, Obviously on a beach.. Kityuisa would order her swimsuit soon then.. From the NPC she had met on her second tutorial quest... Kityuisa wondered how Hiko would react to it... A slight grin later, Kityuisa was blushing... Why do I think of him all the time like this? Kityuisa shyly blinked. She was easily getting lost in her own thoughts. Something she loved to do. Kityuisa thought again of his reaction when she walked out in her modern clothes. He had almost choked on his coffee. Kityuisa chuckled, he was blushing too! Kityuisa wondered if he felt the same way that she did... Maybe she really just ought to ask him.. But after they spent more time together! Kityuisa didn't want to scare him away. The thing with Kityuisa is.. After her first time meeting someone she can grow fixated... That was her entire being. She didn't want to lose Hiko or scare him away.

ID: 121001
LD: 20 + 3 = 23
+2 T3 Materials

=======================
Total: 38 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa grinned once more.. She refused to lose Bahr and she refused to lose Hiko. That much was certain. Kityuisa let herself be drawn back into the present. Her fingers shyly opening her inventory. She now had thirty-eight materials.. Kityuisa gave a small smile of happiness before letting herself get swept up once again by her thoughts. Kityuisa was grinning like a maniac as she kept moving. What to do on her date… Kityuisa thought for a moment.. What floor did she want to take him too? He really liked the caverns on floor twenty-one… The same floor she was on right now… She wondered if he liked the flower she had left outside his door earlier… Kityuisa thought for a moment. I could first show him my shop on floor twenty-two.. Then I could take him to the Sapphire Falls.. That place is breathtaking.. By far the most romantic place i’ve been to so far… Kityuisa felt herself blush, she was wondering how he would react to it.

ID: 121003
LD: 3 + 3 = 6
+ T3 Materials

=======================

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa thought for a moment.. I wonder how much time has passed... She let herself get drawn back into the present as she saw Mitsuko and Willow coming to her side. "Can We go home?" Mitsuko seemed rather bored.. Remind me not to take a seven year old on an adventure in a cave for too long.. Kityuisa grinned, "Of course we can, Mitsuko. Let's get out of here." Kityuisa began to lead the way out of the cave and to the floor's teleporter. Once there she grinned, "Teleport! Floor twenty-two! Coral!" The blue wisps took them back to their floor where Kityuisa stepped off. Mitsuko ran forward, heading for her shop. Kityuisa just shook her head. Looking down as Willow let out a soft meow. "Yeah, let's go.." Kityuisa began to walk back slowly. Lots has happened so far, hasn't it... Kityuisa just kept on smiling, happy with everything that had truly happened so far. 

ID: 121004
LD: 4 + 3 = 7
+ T3 Materials

=======================

Edited by Kityuisa