[PP-F1]Making a living (Ruri, Dirgun)

She sits in wait for her boyfriend as she shakes her foot, jittery-like she finds herself sighing. "Now where is he?" She asked to herself as she found the teleport crystals nearby. she hugged him. "Thank you for joining me on this meaningful quest!" She smiles at him, glad that he had made it...

dirgun kissed ruri saying "i would never miss it ruri i can't wait to hear your beatiful voice singing again and i hear your getting acrobatics to that will be helpful for many things." dirgun wonders if he could practice guitar he was able to play in IRL maby he could play in game.

She stood up... "Hey, i'm here to meet my new mentor, my Aunt." She says as she knocks on a red door on a white house with a blue roof, as soon as she does so she hears a "Door is open!" and Ruri opens the door, inviting her boyfriend inside. "Hello Auntie!~" She said putting her hand out in a welcome. She smiled as her Auntie shook her hand. "Well Ruri, who is this?" She asked Ruri as she turned her head toward Dirgun. "That is my boyfriend, Dirgun!" She smiled at her Auntie as she said, "My-my so you're the one Ruri has been talking about!" Said 'Auntie' as she put her hand out in welcome.

dirgun face turns red he says "oh i bet she only talks about how bad im am right i mean compared to such a beautiful girl im not much huh." dirgun shakes her hand as he is trying to make a good impression on her family member he had no clue that he would be meeting her family.

"No, she seems to be having the best of times with you, I've heard about fun times, and maybe even weirder.." She said as she sat down on a bench that she owned, along with a huge gym to train in, as well as an obstacle course. "Any way I am a master of the arts, and Ruri said that you used to play the guitar, perhaps you and ruri should perform first, so i can get the feel of how well she sings, and how well I could perhaps even teach you." She says as she takes a seat and watched the two gather up their things around the room there was a microphone, and a large guitar, with flames. Ruri began to wait for Dirgun to hook up his guitar, "So what song?" She whisper-asks him as she finds the on button in the microphone.

as the song finishes he looks at ruri jaw droped saying "god ruri that was amazing this is why i said you should be a performer that was so hot man this is why i started dating you now we all know why." dirgun almost seemed entranced with ruri it was almost like it was a siren song.

Her Aunt looked at her in utter surprise as she said, "Y-You could make it over the charts, with that fantastic voice, Not much I can help with that-- but I could help with your Acrobatics skill-- if you have it you could max it out, and you over there you can keep the guitar, it fits you and your music skill!" She said as she looked back toward Ruri in utter surprise, once again. Ruri smiled, "Indeed I have the acrobatics skill, if you could max it out that would be AMAZING!" She said as she looked at her Aunt as her Aunt showed her a course, "Try it out, and I will help you train your skills!" Her Aunt said with a smile as Ruri started the course...

~Dice Roll~

[1] You fell on the first Obstacle.

[2-4] You missed on the third obstacle.

[6-8] You missed on the second to last obstacle

[9-10] You finished the obstacle course perfectly!

dirgun tried not to laugh as his girlfriend fell he walks up pulling her up saying "it was a nicee try babe but you can do better i know it you'll eventually get it but im still not over that singing voice thats so sexy i mean seriously everyone of my friends id gonna be jelous of your perfect voice."

I looked at my Aunt as she told me a trick on the third obstacle, "Try not to go over the crawling obstacle next time.." She spoke as Ruri took the Advice and tried once more, Perseverance!

~Dice Roll~

dirgun went up helping her up again saying "thats right babe Perseverance you just need to keep trying you will get it you amazing so try again you got it." dirgun kisses her picking her up carrying her to the start saying "do it for me this time please then you'll definitly get it."

She sighed as she tried once again out of her mad self. She began to sigh hoping that she got it this time. She would hope that she would get it this time...

P.S. Level 3 for last few turns...

~Dice Roll~

She hugged her boyfriend she was happy she had completed it. "Hmm, pretty good! But you could complete the skill by learning about some hoops or jumping skills." Said her Aunt... Ruri smiled at her, "That seems alright!" She giggled as she found some hoops in a corner along as some free space to do some somersaults... Doing all these tricks was very fun for her, she loved to do tricks and insane flips... She could only do a few but her Aunt could probably help her out! maybe even teach her how to play the violin!

dirgun stairs at ruir saying "well im done you are the sexiest girl on earth now i don't care what anyone else says." dirgun looked at the aunt blushing thinking he might be embarassing ruri in front of her he shuts up seeing some mats on the floor on his right he puts his gear on hide mode so he was in shorts and starts practicing his martial arts.

Her aunt showed her some tricks on the small hoops around the room. She smiled as she looked at her level of acrobatics "Level 6!" She smiled at her acrobatics as her Aunt showed her the ultimate trick... Her Aunt put her carefully on her head as Ruri tried to star on balance... She was happy that she was able to keep her balance not falling the long aways.

Level 6- level 10

As she finished the trick perfectly she smiled as she had maxed out her level and she saw it in her bar "level 10!" She smiled as she found the amount and cheered for herself, she was happy... "Auntie could you show be about the violin?" She asked as her Aunt gave her a blue tinted violin... "Try it out!" Her Aunt said as she started to play the instrument.

~Dice Roll~

[1] You played horribly. +0 Levels

[2-4] Somewhat better, yet still bad. +1 Levels

[6-8] Missed 2 'cords' +2 Levels

[9-10] FANTASTIC! +3 Levels