[PP-F1]Making a living (Ruri, Dirgun)

After her small practice she looked over to Dirgun saying, "I bet you could go over your maximum capacity! 510!" She smiled at him as she practised some more with her Aunt... Her Aunt showing her more harder songs to play.

~Dice Roll~

[1] You played horribly. +0 Levels

[2-4] Somewhat better, yet still bad. +1 Levels

[6-8] Missed 2 'cords' +2 Levels

[9-10] FANTASTIC! +3 Levels

+3 Levels - 10 Levels

dirgun adds enough it equaled 550 he puts the things on the end of the bar to keep the weights onto the end dirgun gets under the bar trying to impress ruri. dirgun starts pushing the bar up but then drops the thing on his chest he was choking trying to get it off.

1-5 dirgun drops the weights on his chest

6-10 dirgun pushes the bar all the way up

4 levels-10 Levels -Musical Skill

"Here 2 minutes in play the c chord and at the end make sure you use all of them, D C B and A." Says her Aunt. Ruri giggled as she heard what she was to do, she tried again hoping to get it.

~Dice Roll~

I gave my Aunt the violin as I rushed over to Dirgun and threw the weights far away from him. Hoping he was okay She used her <> Skill to heal him, Kanya appearing and helping out with the healing by using her power as well. As Dirgun regained his breath. She smiled at him, "You okay?" She asked him as she had been worried.

"I need two more levels on my music skill and I'm done!" She says smiling as she goes back to her Aunt and got the Violin again as she starts to play...

~Dice Roll~

Result: 1

She played... HORRIBLY

She couldn't take her mind off him watching and she felt bad for not helping him out, and watching after him.

For a small second she felt a little worse she tried to play once again... Not noticing what he had said.

~Dice Roll~

She leveled once yet still was pretty bad at it. Auntie ran up to me showing me the correct chords again.

"I'm trying my best to forget." She said as she tried once again out of great anger.

~Dice Roll~

[5-8] Missed 2 'cords' +2 Levels

Result: she missed two chords and got maxed out.

Auntie sat next to Dirgun. "Lets see her acrobatics and musical skill in action now...

Ruri began to start (Next turn i shall roll the dice.)

dirgun was truly sorry for making her feel this way saying "come on ruri your really upsetting me now please just forget it i won't do it again just please calm down and forget about it." dirgun started feeling really sad thinking "man if she messes up one more time because of that im just gonna leave."

"Dirgun, it's okay i've forgotten now.." She said as she started to do the course, at the end she tried to do the musical talent she had been taught.

~Dice Roll~

[5-8] Missed 2 'cords' +2 Levels

"Good job perfectionist!" She said congratulating Ruri on the good job she had done. "You are done with your classes now, good luck on life." She said as Ruri put the Violin into her inventory. She had completed the quest as she ran over the Dirgun and hugged him.