[PP/F1] <<Nature's Treasure>> ♥

Kityuisa was once again on floor one. She was running low on her tier one materials and she wanted to work on the order she had received from her friend Macrodon. Kityuisa reached the edge of the garden, before entering. Mitsuko was with her, along with Willow. Kityuisa glanced over, "Anyways, now that we are here.." Kityuisa grinned, holding out a thumbs up. She glanced around the garden to see if anyone was there. There stood Kirbs. Kityuisa held down a big gulp. Oh god... She carefully made her way over to Kirbs. "H-Hello..." She gave a small wave. Beading sweat dripping down her face. She shuffled her feet, sticking her hands behind her, grasping a hold of Mitsuko's small hand. "H-How have you been?" She internally screamed, WHY DOES KIRBS HAVE TO BE HERE? THIS IS SO FLIPPIN AWKWARD! I SWEAR IF SHE GIVES ME HATE... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!

Her fingers twitched as she looked blankly at the flowerbeds below her feet. They were so pretty, but they felt so devoid of color when she looked at them. When did her world become so black and white? All the pretty hues were gone. Everything was just in monotone now.

Her fingers twitched again. Someone was talking to her. Why?

She slowly turned her head to look at the player. Why were people so interested in speaking nowadays? Was everybody so keen on making friendships now?

Her eyes widened considerably as she saw that damn familiar shade of blonde hair and that damn face she had once trusted. Kityuisa. The name felt so fowl in her mouth. It was bitter and disgusting. The traitor. The person she used to trust.

An almost cynical smile broke out on to her face as she waved back to her. She was going to break soon.

And she didn’t care anymore.

Kityuisa could instantly sense the hate vibrating off of Kirbs and growing thick in the air. She couldn't help but turn away and narrow her eyes. Why does she have to be here. I can't do this right now. Kityuisa could swear that if Kirbs tried anything, she would snap. She called me names, called me a traitor. She didn't even give me a chance to explain or see things from my perspective. I despise her.

Kityuisa nodded her head at Mitsuko, "Go back to the shop, i'll meet you there. Tanine Willowflame, stay close to me." Mitsuko simply nodded her head, leaving the garden to head to the teleporter. Meanwhile, Willow padded closer to Kityuisa's side, staying a whisker's length from her ankle. 

Kityuisa gripped a nearby flower with a tense arm. Her fingers lacing around it, snagging it from it's hold in the musky earth and pulling it up. She placed it in her inventory before glancing at Kirbs from the corner of her eye.

ID 122613
LD 13 
Total: 1 T1 Material

Keep it together. Keep it together. 

Well, it was pretty damn hard keeping it together. A shrill chuckle emitted from her as she kicked around a few gemstones on the ground. Why was she here? Did she want to die? Did she know listen to her damn warning the last time they met? Her name was revolting in her head.

Get out, get out, get out! 

Her act was supposed to be flawless, and then this [female dog] had to come in and [no-no word] it all up. Flawless. It was supposed to be unbreakable. Weeks and weeks of building it up for it to crumble down beneath her feet because of some stupid blonde. 

Her eyes followed the NPC girl as she left the area. Who was she? Another one of the traitors? Did she talk to the murderer, too? She was going to have to find out who she was, soon. Her dull eyes trailed over to her just as she stole a glance from Kirbs. 

Ah, this will be fun. 

"So," she mused, clasping her hands behind her back as Scarfy peeked one of his slit eyes open in confusion, "how have you been? Have you been meeting anyone, perhaps?"

ID: 122653

LD: 16, +2 Mats

Total Mats: 2

Kityuisa focused on her task at hand. Gather the flowers. Don't make eye contact. Don't say a word. Don't get pissed of. Just breathe. Kityuisa simply bent down to pluck up a small strange stone. Upon her fingers touching the smooth surface it cracked in two. A geode! Kityuisa pocketed it before glancing around the rest of the garden.

Tanine Willowflame seemed uninterested in Kirbs until Scarfy peeked open one of his eyes. Willow flicked her tail in greeting before following behind Kityuisa. Willow did not speak a single word, reading the state of the nature around her.

Kityuisa grimaced as Kirbs began to talk. The way she said the sentence set Kityuisa into an emotional state that was unexplainable.

"No, the only thing that has happened recently was you calling me a traitor and not being understanding." Kityuisa continued walking. She was pissed off and she was not sure how much longer she would be able to hold it in.

LD: 20
+2 T1 Materials

Total: 3 T1 Materials

Kirbs tilted her head as she burst into a fit of cackles. 

"Understanding? You're accusing me of not being understanding?" She let out another shrill laugh as she gripped her hands tighter.

"You went to that murderer. It's bloody pathetic," she spat, narrowing her eyes as the blonde. "The fact that I used to consider myself your friend is downright disgusting on my part." 

"You knew! You knew he was a damn murderer and you still go to him like he's your damn friend?" She asked, the corners of her mouth twitching as her hands loosened and flopped down to her sides as she stepped just a tad bit closer to her. 

"The fact that you had to go to a damn PKer for 'help' is disgraceful," she hissed, her hands balling into fists once again as she stared daggers at the other player.

"In the end, you're just as a low-life as that scumbag is."

That was it... Kityuisa couldn't take any more of what Kirbs was spitting out. She was snapping. She felt her eyes grow hazy as hatred flowed through her blood and veins. Mars was right.... I am just a psychopath...

And just like that, any way that Kirbs and Kityuisa's friendship would be restored was gone. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes as she charged up her dagger with a sword art. She couldn't stop herself. Tanine Willowflame, her familiar who supported each and every decision that Kityuisa made aided her in her attack. 

Kityuisa felt satisfaction as she slashed her dagger straight through Kirbs' skin. Tanine Willowflame attacking Kirbs as well, adding to the amount of damage that Kityuisa dealt. 

Kityuisa's eyes flickered to the crystal atop her head. The sickening orange filling her mind. That's right.. This crystal shows my true side. I am just another murderer.. Kityuisa's talk with Bahr was out the window as she felt herself grow even closer to insanity. 

~~ ♥ Stats ♥ ~~

Spoiler

♥Level: 26

Health: 520 | Energy: 52
EVA: 1 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 3
DMG: 10

Skills:

Combat skills: 
♥ N/A

Weapon skills: 
♥ Rank Five, Dagger +5 DMG

♥ Armor skills: 
♥ Rank Two, Light Armor +8 MIT

Extra skills: 
♥ Rank One, Familiar Mastery: Fighter +2 DMG

Utility Skills: 
♥ Rank One, Hiding +1 Stealth

Modifiers: 
♥ N/A

Inventory
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Dagger of Sands: +2 DMG +12 BLEED
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Hera’s Ensemble: +36 MIT +1 EVA
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ Teleport Crystal x2
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

Spoiler

Eternal Cyclone x13 Kirbs
BD: 4 + 3 = 7

Kityuisa : 520/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 12 BLEED | 1 EVA | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling
Rested: 1/2 Remaining
Multipurpose: Ready

Kirbs : 493/600 HP | 60/60 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD

Kirbs' eyes immediately widened when she felt a dagger dig into her skin. "You crazy [female dog]," she growled, immediately round housing Kityuisa away from her.

"I was right," she muttered darkly as she equipped her spear, Scarfy already travelling quickly darn her arm and ready for combat. "You're just like that damn scumbag, aren't you?" 

She charged in after the blonde, both hands gripping her spear tighter than she's ever had. Her body whirled as she delivered stab after stab into the player. 

She deserves nothing. Not my damn friendship, not my damn mercy. She deserves nothing for what's she's done.

Her spear jabbed into the girl's torso one last time, activating her paralyze just before she withdrew it. All the pent up anger she had built up was being released into this fight, and she liked it. The redhead kicked Kityuisa even farther back, her left leaving Rose Thorn's briefly as she walked over to the paralyzed player. 

Looking down at her brittle form, she uttered four small words;

"You make it sick."

Spoiler

ID: 122694

BD: 10, +2 DMG [PARALYZED+BLEED]

CD: 8, +4 EN

14+2=16x15= 240-44= 196+24= 220

Kityuisa : 300/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 12 BLEED | 1 EVA [BLEED+PARALYZED]

Kirbs : 493/600 HP | 48/60 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD

The paralyze seeped into Kityuisa's blood. Her eyes feeling shadowed over by an oppressive force. Kityuisa just glared daggers at Kirbs as she was unable to move, "I don't care about you anymore. I thought you would understand, but you just let Pinball pull the strings on you. You're nothing more than scum under my foot." Kityuisa spat at Kirbs, despite being paralyzed and unable to move her body. She was frustrated with Kirbs. She hated her. 

Kityuisa scrunched her nose, and Willow flicked her tail. Her beady eyes anxiously watching the movements that Kirbs made. Kityuisa felt the hatred continue to seep through her skin, until the twinkle in her eyes was gone. Her expression filled with a murderous glare. Like that of a canine ready to pounce. 

"You act like you're the most important person in the world, but guess what. You aren't. You are weak. Dumb. Annoying. Useless. Why can't you get that through your thick skull." 

Kityuisa : 276/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 12 BLEED | 1 EVA [BLEED]

Kirbs : 493/600 HP | 48/60 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD

"Weak?" She echoed, crouching down so she could look at that damn face more clearly. She tilted her head down as her dull eyes bore into Kityuisa's.

"I'm the one who's winning here, sweetie." 

She slowly stood up as she kicked her away again. "If I'm weak, what does that make you, huh?"

Another kick. 

"If I'm so damn weak, what does that bloody make you, huh?!"

Another one. 

She was fed up with talking, This [female dog] was snipping away at her nerves. She couldn't even think straight, anymore. Everything was red to her. Red. Red. Red. She could only see red. 

Kirbs kicked her into the air one last time. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as she delivered the same range of attacks over and over again. Once she was satisfied, she slammed her back down into the grassy flooring. 

The redhead landed softly as she stared at Kityuisa with no hint of remorse.

"Disgusting."

Spoiler

ID: 122697

BD: 10, +2 DMG [PARALYZED+BLEED]

CD: 8, +4 EN

14+2=16x15= 240-44= 196+24= 220

Kityuisa : 56/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 12 BLEED | 1 EVA [BLEED+PARALYZED]

Kityuisa listened as Kirbs spoke to her. This ungrateful mutt. Her eyes narrowing, she wanted to rip Kirbs' throat out. I will [censored] kill her one day. Kityuisa felt her hatred growing as she continued to be consumed. Once again, paralyzed. Kicked to the floor. She was infuriated.

Tanine Willowflame sat down, no longer bothered. She drew a paw over her ear after licking it. Flicking her paw at the very last second possible.

Kityuisa let out a harsh noise, "Not as disgusting as you. Your mother and father failed as parents. You never should have been born." Kityuisa spat back.

Get this girl away. "You can kill me all you want, but that will never change how useless you really are. No one will love you." Kityuisa closed her eyes, ready to die.

Goodbye Hikoru... You were my only glimpse of hope in this cruel dark world. Thank you for loving me as much as you did... I had fun...

Kityuisa : 32/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 12 BLEED | 1 EVA [BLEED+PARALYZED]

Kirbs grabbed her collar and pulled her closer. 

"Do you mind bloody repeating that, you filthy trash?" She seethed, tossing her back on to the ground as she stood up straighter.

Red, red, red. Why is everything red?

Her fingers twitched around the shaft of her spear as she gazed down at the blonde. So many things were going through her damn head, and she wanted it gone, gone, gone!

Scum. She belongs where all the rest of the trash is. She shouldn't be living. She should be dead. Dead. Dead. Dead like how he should be. They should both be bloody dead. The world would be better without them. 

"I bloody hate you," she murmured, her spear glowing a bright red as she charged up one of her sword arts. "Scums like you don't deserve to live," she whispered lowly as she raised her spear, ready to deliver the killing blow.

She didn't regret anything.

ID: 122698

BD: 6-3+3=6, Success

14x14= 196-48= 148 DMG

Bahr: HP: 532/680 | EN: 66/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

A gust of wind. A flash of red. An open stance.

Splick!

Bahr's frame stood firmly between Kituisa and Kirbs, head hanging, arms outstretched. Kirbs' weapon sat lodged into his sternum, and he stifled coughs in response. After a moment, a hand tightly grasped the tip of the spear and shakily forced it out of Bahr's body, casting it to the side once it had finally fully exited the gridded hole left in his chest. His own sword sailed forward and embedded itself in her abdomen, the goldenrod hue it had been imbued with transferring from the blade and into her stomach. She froze in place, stiff as a board, as Bahr looked up and revealed his eyes for the first time.

They were both red.

So red.

He walked forward, the blade sliding further into her stomach as he moved uncomfortably close to the small woman. He didn't stop until his face was mere inches from hers, sharp eyes boring holes through her orbs and into the back of her skull. Crimson energy poured into his sword from the hilt, illuminating both of their faces with a scarlet under glow. It vibrated and hummed in hungry anticipation, though the sound was muffled by Kirbs' internal organs. He pushed forward, still maintaining eye contact, the hilt of his blade meeting with her stomach and forcing her stiff frame back as well. He continued along for several paces, everything in the immediate vicinity making no noise save for the hum of his sword, the harsh clomping of his boots, and the dragging of Kirbs' across the ground. Once he felt he had moved her paralyzed body far enough, he stopped, eyes still locked against hers with the same intensity from before.

"Get the [censored] out of here," he chided harshly, each word seething between his clenched teeth. He ripped Scarecrow's Sickle from her stomach forcefully and backed away, eyes still affixed to hers. "Now."

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 66-9=57/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Bahr used [x6 Stun] Fight Blade on Kirbs-9 EN 

Kirbs: HP: 493-67=426/600 | EN: 48/60 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 23 | ACC: 3 | ID: 122701 | BD: 6+3=9, Hit for 15x6=90-23=67 DMG | STUN INFLICTED
Kityuisa: HP: 32/520 | EN: 44/52 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | ID: x

As Kityuisa's eyes were closed, Kirbs went to attack. But Kityuisa felt nothing. No stab of her spear, no feeling of death.. Kityuisa could only feel the bleed slowly trickling her health pool down to critical. Upon opening her eyes, she saw Bahr. His sword deep into Kirbs as he pushed the two away from each other. Kityuisa didn't say a word. 

All she did was look in the corner of her health bar, and take out a potion. Kityuisa used this as a chance to regain some of the health that she had lost. 

Once she had secured a bit of health, she kept quiet, still watching the two. Bahr is telling Kirbs to leave.... Kityuisa felt a deep knot in her stomach. That's right. That [censored] shouldn't be here. Get her out of my sight. Kityuisa felt her eyes still blazing with hatred for the red head. Kityuisa knew that this changed and would change everything.

Bahr: 532/680 HP | 57/66 EN | 15 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA
Kirbs: 426/600 HP | 48/60 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD
Kityuisa: 58/520 HP44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 12 BLEED | 1 EVA 

*Uses HP Potion (Heals 50)

Everything happened in a blur.

Red, everything was still red.

Why was it going away? She wanted it to go away!

I can’t move. 

“Y-you damn bastard. Couldn’t have let me finish the damn job, huh?” She choked out, her fingers twitching slightly. God, it sucked to be bloody stunned like this. 

“She deserves it,” the redhead whispered under her breath quickly as she stared up at Bahr with defiant eyes. “She deserves everything that’s about to bloody come to her!” She screamed, the corners of her mouth twitching as her eyes glanced over to that [female dog]. 

“I was so close. So damn close...” she muttered, her eyes looking at the ground in utter disgust. “I would be so much happier. Happier, happier, happier.” 

She looked up at Bahr and let out heavy breaths. “You has to [no no word] it up, huh?! You bastard! I was so damn close! Scumbags like her deserve to be wiped off the face of Earth and Aincrad. Just let me bloody kill her!”

"DID I STUTTER!?" Bahr shouted, stomping one boot forward. "You were about to kill her. Actually kill her! Look at what you've done!" he seethed, forcefully flinging one arm back as a gesture to look at Kit. His blade sparked and crackled, the crimson energy that had been poured into it overflowing and licking away at the ground, slowly eroding it into oblivion. "Do you see what I see!? I see what used to be your friend on the fringes of death! And make no mistake if you had pushed her over that edge..."

CRACK!

In the blink of an eye, Scarecrow's Sickle had traced a line against the ground in front of Bahr, unleashing an explosion of energy that gouged a massive depression into the earth. The gash then splintered at the edges, the cracks spreading in either direction as far as one could reasonable make out, spreading the divide between them further. "We would not be having the same discussion."

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 57+1=58/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
ID: 122715 | CD: 4 (No additional Energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x0] No Action-0 EN 

Kirbs: HP: 426/600 | EN: 49/60 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 23 | ACC: 3 | ID: x 
Kityuisa: HP: 58/520 | EN: 45/52 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | ID: x

Kityuisa felt her eyes grow wide, as everything settled in. Kityuisa was hurt, her whole body was heaving and shuddering. 

Despite the fact that you couldn't physically feel pain in Sword Art Online, the fact that Kityuisa had almost died terrified her. She had realized she was not ready to die.

Kityuisa felt her body going under control, her lips trembling. Her body shaking. Her ankles swaying back and forth. Kityuisa felt her body go against her own will. She entered stealth, by crawling over to a bush while Bahr and Kirbs were distracted.

Kityuisa hadn't wanted to pull away just yet. She had been wanting to heal up some more... Stay there, but her body was moving against her own free will.

She felt her body double over as she shuddered. The psychological pain and emotional pain causing her to shut her eyes tightly. Kityuisa didn't know what to do, but she knew she needed comfort. She wrapped her arms around her knees as her mind kept saying things to her.

Spoiler

LD: 9 + 2 = 11
just roll an 11 to see her lul KEKKKK

"I could've finished it if you didn't bloody get in the way!" She barked, finally being able to feel the tips of her fingers again. She numbly stood up as she stared daggers right into Bahr's head. "You had to bloody ruin it," she hissed, her hands balling into fists at her side. "I would've done the world some damn justice if I killed her."

"That [female dog]..." she growled, pointing an accusing finger right at Kityuisa, "was never me bloody friend, and she never will be. She was a damn traitor from the very start and I was too damn blind to frekin' notice it."

She whipped her head around to stare Kityuisa in the eyes-- but she was already gone. That damn..-

"You coward! Come out and face me!" She screamed, her fists tightening even more to the point they felt like they were going to break. "I hope you bloody rot to death from where you're hiding you stupid [doo doo]!"

"Shut up! Just shut your mouth!" Bahr bellowed, his expression a mixture of pure anger and disgust. "I can hardly even stand to look at you. You think you get to decide who lives and dies? Someone like you!? You're joking, right!? Doing the world a favor? And then what? Adding another killer into it!?" he spat, each syllable cracking like a whip through the stiff air. "I can't believe this is what you've become. So bloodthirsty, so crazed." His eyes narrowed with the following last bit. 

"You're no better than Pinball."

"And you," he chided, pointing his sword behind him directly at the bush Kityuisa had hidden behind. He craned his neck back, staring daggers into the bush. He could only see bits and pieces of her through the brush, but it was enough to cast a very knowing glance toward her. "Don't think I didn't see your orange cursor. What the [censored] were you thinking? You're complicit in this." He began waving his sword back and forth between the two. "Both of you are at fault here. I'm disappointed in you both. Ashamed. Disgusted. What the hell, seriously!?"

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 58+1=59/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
CD: 2 (No additional Energy recovered this turn)

Bahr rolled to detect Kityuisa | ID: 122793 | LD: 18 (Detection successful.) 

Kirbs: HP: 426/600 | EN: 49/60 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 23 | ACC: 3 | ID: x 
Kityuisa: HP: 58/520 | EN: 45/52 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | ID: x

Kityuisa was over this. She was over all the pain. She was over Kirbs. I hate Kirbs, she should just die. Kityuisa took one step out of the bush, a hand over her stomach. Her beaten figure showing through the tough appearance she was trying to convey. Kityuisa started to shake harder, her throat dry... She knew what she wanted to say, but she couldn't bring herself to say it... Leave me alone... Why did he have to show up. Why couldn't I have just died? 

"Why couldn't you have let me die...." Kityuisa wanted to die... Tears flowed through her eyes and down her cheeks. "I just wanted to die...." Kityuisa clenched her fists, her words had come out quietly. 

After her soft spoken voice was revealed, she stayed silent, instead just moving on to watch Bahr with the most pained expression. And with that, she slumped her shoulders. She turned around and walked away, like a dejected kitten.

[Kityuisa Has Left The Thread]