[SP-F4] Shatter the Ice Beast! <<Avalanche>>

Krysta stopped for a moment, she would slowly move her hand toward the chest, but when the chest started to shake, Krysta's fear became reality. Krysta jumped back, and the chest would open its eye, revealing it to be a mimic. The monster would attack Krysta as she was pulling out her weapon, and this battle would begin...though not onto a good start. She looked over to Alanin, who also ended up with a mimic to fight, drawing his weapon as he sustained damage from the mimic. This was the perfect trap. These two mimics, letting themselves be covered by snow, just waiting for a traveler or two to become curious. "These creatures were clever to come up with a trap like this," Krysta began. "but they will surely regret it!" Krysta would handle her devious assailant, and Alanin would do battle with the one that deceived him.

ID# 123013 LD: 3(Mimic Spawned!!!) (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

ID# 123016 MD: 8(hit)

Krysta: HP 392/440, EN 44/44, | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | PAR | T1 Bleed | 3 LD

Enemies:

Mimic: HP 220/220, 66 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Krysta would manage to get the mimic off of her, and then she would proceed to attack it with the sword art known as Penetrate. The mimic's HP would drop by a little over a quarter, which meant that this creature was a bit like a glass cannon. Perhaps it was the same on Alanin's end? Indeed, he used a fairly strong sword art and damaged the creature, dealing a least a third of the creature's HP in damage. Was this because the mimic Alanin was facing was simply of a weaker level, or was Alanin more powerful than Krysta believed? Either way, these mimics weren't doing so well anymore. The odds were fairly even, to say the least, but it would be better off if the battle were to turn in the players' favor entirely. "I will at least put up a fight before things become dire, so you should prepare for your demise!" The mimic simply snarled and attacked in response.

ID# 123017 BD: 8(hit), MD: 7(hit)

Penetrate: 8x8=64

Krysta: HP 344/440, EN 36/44, | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | PAR | T1 Bleed | 3 LD

Enemies:

Mimic: HP 156/220, 66 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Krysta would get the mimic off of her, and attack with penetrate once again. The Mimic's HP would drop to the yellow, and the monster would approach more cautiously before attacking again. Krysta would get the creature off of her, and look over to her HP. It wasn't far from reaching yellow. Perhaps the shield had it's other uses after all... Nevertheless, she had gotten herself into this mess, and two more well-placed attacks should be able to do the trick. She would glance over to Alanin's fight, and he was faring just as well. However, he kind of stumbled, and the mimic would attempt to further damage him. "Leon!" Alanin would quickly call out, "I'm fine, you just handle the mimic in front of you! Quickly now, before it catches you off guard!" Krysta would do as was suggested, and turn back to her own fight. The mimic was preparing to cautiously make another attack.

ID# 123018 BD: 6(hit), MD: 9(critical! +1 DMG)

Penetrate: 8x8=64

Krysta: HP 295/440, EN 28/44, | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | PAR | T1 Bleed | 3 LD

Enemies:

Mimic: HP 92/220, 66 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Krysta saw the mimic was ready to attack. She charged her sword art, but she canceled her attack in order to block the mimic's next attack. An infuriated mimic would snarl as it held on to Krysta's Rapier. Its lid was closed, so it was more of a muffled snarl. "Argh, get off! Let go of my blade!" Krysta would begin swinging the weapon around, the mimic along with it. This swinging would continue as Alanin rolled out of the way when the mimic facing him lunged. Krysta's swinging would be in the right position and direction to whack Alanin's mimic in midair, knocking it about five yards away. The mimic facing Alanin would snarl at Krysta, then turn back towards Alanin, who was ready to strike it with another Sword Art. This mimic was already a problem, but two well-placed hits should finish it off. She just had to avoid getting struck by the mimic any further as a result.

ID# 123024 BD: 3(miss), MD: 2(Miss)

Krysta: HP 295/440, EN 26/44, | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | PAR | T1 Bleed | 3 LD

Enemies:

Edited by Krysta

Krysta would manage to swing the weapon with enough force for the mimic to fly off. It landed in the snow, unhindered, and leaped to attack Krysta. This creature was too unexpected to properly defend oneself against, the bosses themselves would have to do in terms of training. She would get the creature off of her, but what would she do now? If she continued to fight, this creature might actually defeat her! There was still a chance for her to win, but was the risk of dying worth it? She didn't want to fall in battle against one of these deceptive creatures... She decided that from now on, she would always carry a teleport crystal with her. For situations like this one. She looked to Alanin, who noticed what was going on. "I'll take them both on! I have a fairly good Area of Effect Sword art, so I should be able to handle these two!"

ID# 123026 BD: 3(miss), MD: 9(critical! +1 DMG)

Krysta: HP 246/440, EN 26/44, | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | PAR | T1 Bleed | 3 LD

Enemies:

Edited by Krysta

The Mimic watched Krysta's movements. When Krysta began backing away, the Mimic prepared to make a charging attack. When Krysta bolted, The mimic would charge forward in order to improvise. Alanin managed to finish off the mimic that he was originally fighting, and realize that the other mimic wasn't there. He would look ahead to see it chasing Krysta through the snow. "No! ...You will live, Jewel...I'll stake my life on it. Over here, you pathetic excuse for a trick!" Alanin would make chase for the mimic still trying to attack Krysta. Krysta would stop when the Mimic somehow managed to get in the way, snarling at her. She would dodge to her left to avoid the mimic's attack, and she would have to think fast if she was going to get away. "I need a better way to get through this sticky situation I've gotten myself into. Now, just how do I do it?"

ID# 123027 LD: 3+1=4(the enemy blocks the way!), MD: 3(miss)

Krysta: HP 246/440, EN 27/44, | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | PAR | T1 Bleed | 3 LD

Enemies:

Edited by Krysta

This was only the second time Krysta ever had to flee from a monster. She would need to find another way to handle this. She would get up, and try to flee again. However, the Mimic was prepared for that. It tripped her and attacked, causing Krysta's HP to drop to the yellow, and Alanin would arrive to try and pry the mimic off of her. "Let go of her, you devious little pest!" He would manage to pull the mimic off of Krysta, infuriating the mimic in the process. Krysta's HP was too low to risk any further combat at the moment, she needed to make for the safe zone with all due haste! "Thank you for that, Leon, I truly appreciate it!" She would then begin to get up, and she would do so quickly, as to avoid the mimic managing to escape Alanin's grip and attack again.

ID# 123028 LD: 1+2=3(the enemy blocks the way!), MD: 10(Critical!! +2 DMG)

Krysta: HP 196/440, EN 28/44, | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | PAR | T1 Bleed | 3 LD

Enemies:

Edited by Krysta

Krysta would bolt for the safe zone as soon as she had the chance. The mimic would follow her, until Alanin blocked its path. The mimic snarled, aggravated that Krysta's ally was preventing it from its goal. Krysta left Alanin to the mimic, for she believed he was able to take it down, due to how much HP he still had. Krysta had no such luck, in this case. She would reach the edge of the safe zone, and enter the town of Snowfrost. Krysta would slow down, and swap her gear again, exchanging the necklace for the shield. She would need it for the future battles to come. She fell on her back due to fatigue, leaving an imprint of Krysta and her gear in the snow. After a minute or two, she would get up, and would turn around to see the imprint on the snow. It kind of looked like this imprint of snow was holding up her weapon, and her shield was held with an arm outstretched to the side, ready to raise the shield at any given notice.

ID# 123029 LD: 13+2=15(Escaped!)

Krysta would enter the Hearth and Harrow again, and after about half an hour, she would begin to leave, and see Alanin coming in the door. "Leon!" She exclaimed. "Jewel! Oh, thank goodness you're alright! Come, your stats will surely regenerate by the time we leave the safe zone of floor 5!" Alanin responded. "Of course...but could I have a moment first? I'll see you at the teleport gate." She stated. Once Alanin left Krysta's vision, Krysta would leave the building, and look over to where her imprint was. Someone had made an addition to it. One could see that the imprint now had the outline of Krysta's hair, and the imprint had an addition that wasn't normal. The imprint now had imprints of a pair of angel wings. Krysta pulled up her menu's camera system, and took a picture. "Curious...simply curious indeed..."

Summary:

Krysta receives: 3 SP, 400 col, 3 t1 materials, and <<Snowfrost>>

Edited by Krysta