[SP-F5] The Second Creature, and Growing Suspicions <<Blood in the Sand>>

Krysta would decide not to ask Laida about letting the Sand Serpent go, but Alanin would ask anyway. "Laida, care to tell me why you spared that beast?" Laida would answer calmly. "Well, it seemed to only be attacking in self-defense. I looked into its eyes, and I realized, that one was just as scared as most players who defend themselves from monster attacks. I gave it the chance to flee, and it did so. It even bowed its head in thanks! Common monsters...they're not all bad. Sure, some of them are indefinitely hostile, and there are plenty of situations the game will pose to us that make it impossible to have peace with certain monsters and NPCs...also, I was way too powerful to be able to loot the creature, so why would I?" She explained. Krysta smiled at her words. "Such a kind soul you are, Laida!" She complimented. The three players would return to the safe zone, and Krysta wondered what she should do next.

She would say to the two players, "I have some preparations to make before I seek out Byakko. You wouldn't mind meeting back up over in the sixth floor's main settlement in about two hours, would you?" Alanin and Laida nodded their heads in agreement with her. "Of course not. I can train with Laida until then." Alanin decided. Laida would smile. "Sure, I don't mind this at all!"

The players would temporarily go their separate ways for the time being. Krysta would explore the settlement to see if there was anywhere she could go as to prepare herself. She would coma across a player-ran shop, and although it had nothing she would need, it was nice to pay a visit. The shopkeeper seemed to be trying to figure her out over something. "Pardon me, miss, but you look familiar..." She didn't recognize the shopkeeper, though. "I do? Care to tell me why? I'm afraid I don't recognize you myself..." The shopkeeper would nod his head. "Understandable, I guess. Allow me to show you something..." He would go into his back room, and come out holding a sculpted slate of stone. "An artisan by the name of Alanin sold this to me, it's been helping me with my crafts... I don't know how you handle reputation, but you look a lot like the girl in this sculpted mosaic..." Krysta would look at the mosaic, and see a depiction of...her. "Oh...!" Once again, there was evidence for Alanin's strange behavior. "Are you alright if I take a photo of this? I'm trying to figure something out, so..." The shopkeeper seemed completely fine. "By all means, go right ahead!" She would take the photo, and bid farewell to the shopkeeper. Krysta decided that she would need a time to have a talk with Alanin...

Summary:

Krysta receives: 4 SP, 1500 col, 3 T1 Mats, 1 <<Unidentified T1 Rare Rapier>>123720a, 1 <<Unidentified T1 Consumable>>123720b, and [Sand Armor Potion](This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing damage mitigation/resistance by one point for one battle. [MIT +27])

Edited by Krysta