[OP-F1]The World of Aincrad

Shaya woke up in the Town of Beginnings. The last she remembers of the real world were her looking at her ceiling and saying the words "Link start." She looks around while other players join the game around her. She thinks to herself for a bit and then decides to meet some people and get a good reputation. So she walks around town looking for people to meet.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun almost chokes on his cigar laughing saying "well you are a noob arn't you wow you need to use the warp gate to go out to the grasslands and im glad i found you man you would be dead if i hadn't man how about i stick with you for awhile so you don't accidentally stab yourself." dirgun was still laughing pulling of the cigar because she knew so little.

dirgun looked at her saying "i know i was joking don't take anything serious when im laughing im not here to offend you i don't think your stupid just new we will fix that really qwick you know let go and teach you how not to be a noob." dirgun was still smoking and smiling hoping she wasn't offended.

he spits on the ground like he is disgusted saying "thats where the shops are but all the people are info brokers they sell info instead of helping new players its disgusting science people are actually dieing from this game but thats not where we are going were going toward that warp gate over there."

dirgun looks at her facpalming saying "you nees to tell it where you want to go for now the front liners are currently trying to kill the boss on floor seven right now and we want to go to the grassland say tell it to take us to the grassland." digun puts out his cigar pulling another one out he lights it up waiting to teleport.

"Like this, teleport to grasslands!" A beam of light appears at their feet, glowing to the point that their blinded. Shaya was force to close her eyes, and when she opened them she looked around and saw fields of grass and trees as far as the eye could see. "Wow! I did it!" She said feeling very confident in herself. "Now to find enemies for experience!"

"Is this another one of your cruel jokes this monster is nothing compared to me... just don't let me die" Shaya walks up behind the boar. She plants her feet and pulls her sword out. She stays in this stance for a while, then she pulls her sword back charging it. She rushes forward.

Battle Dice:

1-4 She trips before she can get to the boar

5-9 she cuts the boar on the side (-1 hp)

10 critical hit she stabs the boar in the back (-1 hp)

dirgun 17/17

shaya 5/5

boar 5/5

dirgun looked at her saying you don't have to take an hour to attack you know you start the motion and thing active the sword skill really helps to be able to dodge after you hit you would be dead in a player duel already.."

[OCC the combat system works like this you need to specify where your aiming at then rool the dice then edit after you roll specifying if you hit where you hit and what you did after the hit and the system is this.with the smaller enemies you can dicide if they can hit you if you decide to let them hit you can judge with crafting dice]

dirgun 17/17

shaya 5/5

boar 4/5 scince you hit it

combat dice

1-5 is a miss

6-8 does 1 damage

9-10 is a crit doing 2 damage.

crafting dice if you decide to give the attack enemy damage.

1-6 is a miss

7-10 is 1 damage

11-12 is two damage

She had been walking around on the grass of the first floor as she found Dirgun. She sat on the hill above him watching him fight the incredible monster she giggled at the sight of him. She found him looking up at her. She blushed

"Hey there Dirgun-chan" she waved at her boyfriend as she looked at the monster they had been battling

She managed to make contact with the boar and cut its side leaving a line of pixels on the side if it. She attacks once again and aims for the head. When she hears a voice from afar. She wont let that distract her as she pulls her sword back

Battle Dice:

1-3 the boar moves away from Shaya

4-7 She hits the boar it the back

8-10 She hits the boar exactly as planned

The boar charge at Ruri quickly making her unable to pinpoint exactly where to hit. Ruri thrusts her blade too early getting her sword stuck in the ground while the boar rammed her head on (-1 hp). "I could use all the help I can get." Shaya draws her sword back once more. Charging at the boar.

Battle Dice:

1-4 miss -1hp

5-8 hit -1 hp

9-10 crit -2 hp