[OP-F1]The World of Aincrad

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun drew his sword saying "a joke huh i don't see anyone laughing at all jokes are supposed to be funny why do you think its ok to go dissing people in front of their boyfriend/girlfriend well im not okay with that." dirgun looked even more pissed this always happened and he was starting to get sick of it.

"Dirgun I need to talk to you." She said as she took his arm and went around the tree. "Look Dirgun I'm telling you this now, do you have anger issues since we were dating?" She asked eyes widened as she looked into his eyes seriously. "Because if you feel bad about me being your girlfriend just say it." She said as her smile dropped and her happiness dropped.

"I never threatened anything I just told you that it wouldn't be nice, anyway everyone would be frightened of you and you would never be able to find any friends. If you want to become a PK, just saying." She said as she rolled her eyes at the statement he had made she started twiddling her thumbs wanting to do something better then running around..