• SKILLS
  • EXTRA SKILLS
    » DISGUISE

FREE ACTION
          +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN
               COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
    » MEDITATION

POST ACTION
          RECOVER AN ADDITIONAL 10 ENERGY - GETTING HIT BY AN ATTACK BEFORE YOUR NEXT TURN REDUCES ADDITIONAL ENERGY RECOVERY TO 6

COMBAT SKILLS
    » PARRY
          POST ACTION
          REDUCE FINAL DAMAGE OF NEXT ATTACK AGAINST YOU BY 50% (ROUNDED DOWN) AND NEGATES STUN/PARALYSIS EFFECT OF THAT ATTACK
               COOLDOWN: 2 TURNS
               5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE

WEAPON SKILLS
    » TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD R5
          +7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
    » LIGHT ARMOR R3

+12 MIT 

MODS
    » LIGHT ARMOR MOD: ATHLETICS

+1 DMG
          +20 HP
    » PARRY MOD: JUSTIFIED RIPOSTE

SUCCESSFUL PARRY STUNS OPPONENT

SWORD ARTS
    » [X2 AOE] BLAST

2 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X2] STRAIGHT

2 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X3] SCOOPED

3 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4 STUN] LIGHTNING

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4] CYCLONE

4 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X5] BACK RUSH

5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X6 STUN] FIGHT BLADE

9 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X7] ASTRAL HELL

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X8 AOE STUN] TEMPEST

8 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12] CALAMITOUS TRAGEDY

12 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X13] GALAXY DESTROYER

13 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12 AOE] CALAMITY DISASTER

13 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] "COAT OF THE BLOODEDGE" - LIGHT ARMOR (T1 - PERFECT)
      +3 EVA
» [EQUIPPED] "HERO'S HAKAMA" - LIGHT ARMOR
 (T2 - PERFECT)
      +36 MIT
      RECOVERY 1

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "SCARECROW'S SICKLE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T2 - DEMONIC)
     ➥ +6 DMG
     ➥ BLEED

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +3 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (3)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP
» T1 THE WORLD'S MOST ELUSIVE HOT DOG (1)
     ➥ +2 EVA

Why not? Bahr silently asked himself as he opened up his messaging panel and typed out a quick virtual letter for Oscar.

To: @Oscar

Dragon Hunter Anthology 2 today. Meet at this location in 30. No Pinball this time, (almost) guaranteed.

- Bahr

Sent. As the message confirmation prompted, Bahr dismissed all of the menus and got out of bed. He'd been laying there for the past half hour or so, mulling ideas about what to do with the day around his head until he finally settled on carrying Oscar through the next Dragon quest. He did owe him for last time, after all. Not everyone enjoys being accosted by serial killers as much as Bahr did.

Even he himself found it strange.

He grabbed his gear, departed from his house, and began on the journey toward the teleport gate. By his estimations, he would show up roughly five minutes late. Fashionably late. Yes, definitely not late in the traditional rude manner. He was never late on purpose. 

Upon reaching the location he had sent Oscar, he was surprised to see that he had been ahead of schedule. His usual route to town on the tenth floor had been oddly sparse of mobs that morning. Perhaps there were hunters that had taken a liking to that area? Bahr wasn't going to complain about the additional help, however fleeting it was. After looking around for a moment, he determined that Oscar hadn't shown up yet. Perhaps he would be late this time.

Spoiler

STATS
400 HP
40 EN
8 DMG
3 EVA
2 ACC
18 MIT

EQUIPMENT
<<Bloody Howl>> 2 BLD, DMG
<<Librarium Overcoat>> 3 EVA
<<Azure Tights>> 2 MIT, Savvy

BATTLE-READY INVENTORY
>>  3 HEALING POTIONS
>>  1 T1 OVERHEALTH POTION

NORMAL INVENTORY
>>  5 UNCOMMON T1 HEALING POTION
>> UNIDENTIFIED PERFECT WEAPON ID: 121755
>> BEGINNER DUNGEON MAP
>> INTERMEDIATE DUNGEON MAP
>> ADVANCED DUNGEON MAP
>> 3x ULTRA PROSPEROUS HOT DOG
>> ULTRA LUCKY HOT DOG
>> 3x NEGATION DOG
>> 3x ULTRA PROSPEROUS HOT DOG
>> FOCUSED VITAL HOT DOG
>> 2x FOCUSED ELUSIVE HOT DOG
>> CHILI DOG WITH CHILI FRIES
>> 2x STEEL-INFUSED HOTDOG

Dragon Hunter Anthology 2 today. Meet at this location in 30. No Pinball this time, (almost) guaranteed.

Oscar closed the message and grabbed Bloody Howl from its spot by his nightstand. He'd slept in today. It wasn't often that he enjoyed such a luxury, but he had been quite busy for the past few days. His level was much higher now than what it had been when they did the first quest. Perhaps he wouldn't be quite so useless this time. He took a few moments to whip up an egg sandwich in his kitchen and headed for the door. His home wasn't too far away from Deepedge and, by extension, the Teleport Platform. Even so, he'd be slightly late due to having to navigate the rocky crags of the mountainous Floor 7.

By the time he reached the gates of Deepedge, the egg sandwich was completely gone. He licked his fingers and picked up the pace a bit. He really didn't wanna hear Bahr mouthing off at him for keeping him waiting. Plus, Oscar didn't like being late to begin with. He stepped onto the Platform and was gone in a brilliant flash of light. Then he headed to the meeting spot, breaking into a slight jog. He arrived with just a minute to spare. It didn't take much to notice the bright red garb of the Bloodedge in the distance. Oscar approached, giving his friend a slight wave as he did so.

"Sorry I'm late. Had to catch up on some sleep. So Dragon Hunter part 2 today? I've been meaning to do that but keep getting sidetracked."

Edited by Oscar

"Don't look late to me," Bahr remarked as he looked the man up and down. He seemed a little tired. Perhaps he had rushed? "Yeah, second dragon hatchling. I remember my first time fighting it - Kirbs, Kit and I basically turned it into a hacky sack and played hot potato with it. Good times." Well, it hadn't actually been good times. That was one of the many days he had caught both of them brooding about and refusing to crawl out of their slumps for even a moment of genuine human interactions. "Fun times." At least the fight had been good.

But that wasn't what was important right now. At the moment, they had a dragon to slay. His orbs flickered toward Oscar's verdant hues, face devoid of any indication he'd been thinking of the darker side of his interactions with those two. "Anyways, did you need to do anything before we headed out? Warm up, eat food? If not, we can get headed toward the dragon right away. I figure if we finish up as early as I'm thinking, we can head to one of the higher floors and get a bit of hunting done. What do you say?" Slight smirk on his face now. A part of him wondered if Oscar was ready to square off against the sorts of mobs Bahr liked to fight day in and day out. Hopefully he would look at it as a good power leveling opportunity.

"Hopefully Floor 21 sounds agreeable to you. A bit higher than you're used to, I'd wager, but I'll keep you safe."

Floor 21? Oscar had never been that high before. But he certainly wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to get some loot from the higher floor. Definitely not. But for now, though, he did need to warm up. But he figured he could warm up on the dragon. And instead of going all the way up to Floor 21, perhaps they could do something a little different. Oscar held up a trio of dungeon maps, each of varying difficulty. Each one of the items would point to the location of a dungeon. With Bahr there, they could probably do a lower-leveled dungeon and get some pretty good rewards.

"What do you think about doing a dungeon after the quest," he asked his crimson-clad confidante. He had a mischievous grin on his face as he put the maps back into his inventory. Personally, Oscar didn't mind which they did. He just wanted to make the offer.

Cordelia yawned as she stretched her arms in front of her. It was too early to be dealing with quest mobs... but you got to do what you got to do. 

Cordelia sighed as she walked sluggishly. Where even as she anymore? She had completely forgotten. Oh well, she'll just walk around till' she sees someone-- oh look, she sees someone. 

She blinked blankly for a few seconds before realizing that she in fact knew these people. She was improving! That was good. Everyone used to be strangers to her. She walked up to the two with a small grin. "Hey, Oscar. I told you that I would see you again soon, I didn't think it would be this soon but I was right!" She exclaimed, catching a familiar shade of white hair from the corner of her eye. 

"Oh, right. I know you too! Bahr, was it? We met at Kityuisa's beach party," she added, giving a small bow of greeting. "It's good to see you again!" 

STATS/BATTLE INVENTORY:

Spoiler

LVL: 21 | HP: 420/420 | EN: 42/42 | 9 DMG | 2 EVA | 1 SAVVY

Inventory:

☆ T1 Rapier | Star Saber: 3 DMG

☆ T1 Light Armor | Coat of a Husk: 2 EVA, 1 SAVVY

Battle Ready: 

[5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]

Consumed:

☆ R5 Rapier Skill: [+5 DMG/+1 BASE]

☆ Disguise: [Gain +1 EVA until the start of your next turn]

☆ Survival: [Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental attacks/effects.]

Consumed:

"O-oh. Right," he managed as he took in the visage of the young woman who had abruptly appeared, trying to place her name but finding himself unable to. Cordolio? Cornelius? Cord... Cordephia! Yes. That was it. "It's nice to see you again, Cordephia." Yeah, that felt right. Hopefully.

After successfully remembering the name, Bahr turned his attention back to Oscar. "Yeah, a dungeon sounds like it could be fun. Kill the dragon, do some hunting, go from there?" He smiled at the pair for a moment before realizing that he hadn't even extended an invite to Cordephia. She probably hadn't a clue what they were talking about. "Did you want to tag along? It's going to a fairly easy fight. The first time I took on this dragon, I absolutely smoked it with another pair of adventurers. Poor thing didn't even stand a chance. We can probably knock it out really quickly and then transition into something a little more fun."

Oscar chimed in, "I just helped her clear the first one Bahr. Probably would be a good idea for her to tag along to get credit for the second since this is a quest chain." He then turned to Cordelia and offered her a slight smile. "We were going to do Part 2 of the dragon quest line and then maybe do a dungeon or something. You're more than welcome to come along. You'd be much better company than the last guy who "helped" us." He shot a glance at Bahr. "Helped himself to their gibbly bits" was probably more accurate. Pinball had really done a number on them. The only reason they were still alive was because... Well how DID they make it out of that? Probably one of their speeches. Definitely wasn't their stats or combat ability, that much was certain. It was probably best to leave Cordelia out of the loop about Pinball for now. No sense freaking her out about some weird PKer popping up and trying to help himself to their buns.

"Cordephia?" She sputtered, her brows furrowing in confusion. "Am I really that forgetful?" Cordelia sighed, using one of her hands to cover her face in embarrassment. "To think I would've made a greater influence on people," she said jokingly. 

"It's Cordelia," she corrected, offering him a small smile. "Don't worry about it, though. Everyone makes mistakes... though, I don't know how you could make my name harder to remember..." she mumbled, scratching her chin in confusion. 

"The dragon? Oh, you two are doing the second quest to that questline?" She asked, her eyes lighting up as she clapped her hands together. "How exciting. I'd love to help out!" She nodded to Oscar's statement, patting him on the shoulder with a thankful smile. "Yeah, he helped me out with that. Who knows how many times I would've missed if he wasn't there," she deadpanned, laughing nervously a few moments later. "So uh- don't expect me to actually hit on this quest... I have some bad luck when it comes to that type of thing, but uh- I can try being the bait for it! Heck, I hit better when I'm being targeted!" She chirped, making jazz hands like a small kid. "It's the thrill that gets me pumping!"

"Who was the last guy you did it with?" She asked, her interests perking. She may not know everyone, but she liked investigating particularly shady people. It was really just a personal hobby of hers.

Oh, right. Cordelia. As soon as he heard the name, he felt like an idiot for getting it wrong. Of course it was Cordelia, that chick he had spent perhaps fifteen seconds around before whisking his friends away to get into trouble as usual. A wry grin stretched across his cheeks as an idea began to take root in his cerebellum. Perhaps she was Cordelia. But did he have to acknowledge that?

"Whatever you say, Cordelius. Let's go hunt us a dragon."

And just like that, they were off. Traversing rocky landscapes, wading through seas of knee high grass, and just doing an ungodly amount of walking in general. Seriously, the floor was so huge. Much bigger than it needed to be. How did they fit so much into a floating castle like this? How much energy was required to keep it afloat? 

Finally, they found it. Hanging out on a fallen tree with what looked like the dumbest of grins on its face. Was it smiling? Taunting them? Didn't matter. Bahr knew this thing was like a bump in the road in comparison to the rest of the day's plans. He pulled his blade from the small of his back and dashed forward, the sword hum ringing through the air as he approached the creature and delivered a mighty strike. To his disappointment, it seemed that he still wasn't capable of taking the thing down in one shot.

"Almost got him, but not quite. Who wants to take the second swing?"

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 760/760 | EN: 74-12=62/74 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
Oscar: HP: 400/400 | EN: 40/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3
Cornholio: HP: 420/420 | EN: 42/42 | DMG: 9 | EVA: 2

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-12 EN ("RESTED" HOUSE BUFF REDUCES ENERGY COST BY 1)

Zylara the Quartz Hatchling: HP: 175=160=15/175 | DMG: 65 | MIT: 35 | ACC: 1 | ID: 123485 | BD: 4+3=7, Hit for 15x13=195-35=160 DMG

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 760/760 | EN: 62/74 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
Oscar: HP: 400/400 | EN: 40/40-7= 33/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3
Cornholio: HP: 420/420 | EN: 42/42 | DMG: 9 | EVA: 2

Oscar used [x8] Haku Senpu-7 EN ("RESTED" HOUSE BUFF REDUCES ENERGY COST BY 1)

Zylara the Quartz Hatchling: HP: 0/175 | DMG: 65 | MIT: 35 | ACC: 1 | ID: 123526 | BD: 4+2=7, Hit for 8x8=64-35=29 DMG. Zylara the Quartz Hatchling dies.

Hot on Bahr's heels, Oscar dashed in. He stopped just shy of Zylara and drew his blade. His arm moved like a bolt of lightning, merely a blue blur as he whipped up a powerful gale. The wind shear cut into Zylara and sent the hatchling flying backwards into a nearby tree. The impact depleted its pitiful amount of remaining health and it shattered like glass upon the wood. Oscar and Cordelia would receive a loot interface which would reward them with <<Zylara's Quartz>>. This would be the second gemstone out of the series that they would need to complete the quest chain. Oscar sheathed his blade and turned to Bahr with a smile. "You almost had it there. Good thing I was here to clean up." He chuckled and slapped Bahr on the back. The guy was twice as strong as he was, but Oscar was still going to mess with him a little bit. 

Edited by Oscar

Her eye twitched as he mispronounced her name, again, and she was pretty sure it wasn't an accident this time. She wasn't sure how long she could keep a dang smile on her face around this guy much longer without pummeling his face in with her fists. 

Cordelia deadpanned as she watched the two finish the dragon in two turns. "That's it?" She asked flatly, lowering her rapier with a small frown. 

"That was too fast for my own liking," she muttered, giving a heavy sigh as she sheathed her rapier. "Alright, let's go find some mobs to hunt then, I suppose."

Sure, it was free experience but dang, she really wanted to pummel something soon. She could only stay passive for so long before she literally explodes. Cordelia sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear with a small smile. "Maybe we could find some useful items out there. Some unique items would be pretty useful," she beamed. 

Corabelle wasn't exactly wrong. The fight had been even more underwhelming than the last time he had fought it. At least, back then, it was able to survive a couple rounds. This time it wilted beneath the weight of their attacks after only two hits.

Speaking of, he wondered how they were doing? Kityuisa and Kirbs. He hadn't talked to either of them for so long. The last time he had seen them both was when...

"Yeah, I was thinking we hit the 21st floor today and get some loot. Shouldn't be too bad, as long as you guys let me hold the aggro. Not that I'm trying to put either of you down, I just don't want to be that guy that drags a couple Tier Oners all the way up to the 21st floor to meet their deaths." Focus on what's ahead. Don't let your mind drift backward. "So, what do you say? Oscar? Corodolio?"

"Sounds like a plan," Oscar stated. He was a little crestfallen that his precious dungeon maps were going to go unused and unwanted, collecting dust in his inventory. But he'd get around to using them eventually. For now, Oscar was quite excited to have the opportunity to get some higher-leveled loot and some Col. He was flat broke as it stood now and his wallet could use a little fattening. He just had one concern.

"How is the loot going to be divvied up? If you're doing most of the work, shouldn't you get most of the rewards? Kinda seems like we'd be taking advantage of you otherwise." Bahr had already shown him great kindness. He didn't want to milk the situation anymore than he already had. I mean, the man had completely geared him up! Oscar was torn. On the one hand, he didn't really want to do something he wouldn't really be able to put equal work into. But at the same time, he didn't want to drag the group down.

Edited by Oscar

"Your lack of remembrance for my name is getting on my nerves," she muttered bluntly, narrowing her eyes at him for a quick second before shrugging her shoulders. "You're all good. If I die, I'd consider it more of my fault for being stupid and following you."

She stretched her back and sighed. It would kind of suck a lot if she died, especially to just some loot monsters. That would be pretty pathetic. She could really just picture it in her head. 'Cordelia: Killed by Giant Spider' or something stupid like that. Hell it could be a flying pig, because literally anything can happen in this stupid game!

"I don't really need anything right now, so you guys can take some of the loot if you want. If it's a pretty good unidentified item, I'll take it, but other than that, that's really all I need. I'm pretty good on Col and I don't need any materials, anyway."

"If I'm doing most of the work, I'd like to take first pick on some of the better unidentified drops. Beyond that, I don't really care. But it sounds like we're all mostly on the same page, so let's get a move on."

FLOOR 21

With any floor in the castle being only a quick teleport away, it didn't take long for the party to get there. It took even less time for mobs to start spawning once they exited the safe zone. Bahr's attention, which had previously been focused on the striking similarity between this floor and the tenth, was suddenly snapped toward the incoming horde of Cave Spiders that moved with surprising agility toward the party. 

"Looks like the fun's starting. Try not to draw too much aggro, okay guys?"

The blade began to glow before being torn through the horde of mobs like a hot knife through caramelized molasses, two of their health bars plummeting into the yellow while the other two remained green. "Aim for the ones that still have green health bars. If you can get them into the yellow, I should be able to take them out alongside the other yellows with my next attack."

Spoiler

Encounter: Cave Spider 1
HP: 370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1

Encounter: Cave Spider 2

Encounter: Cave Spider 3

Encounter: Cave Spider 4

Spoiler

[H: 1 | 2 | 1 | 2] Bahr: HP: 760/760 | EN: 63+3-19=47/74 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
[H: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Oscar: HP: 400/400 | EN: 35/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3
[H: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Coral: HP: 420/420 | EN: 42/42 | DMG: 9 | EVA: 2
CD: 11 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x12 AoE] Calamity Disaster-12 EN 

Cave Spider 1: HP: 370-180=190/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 123751 | BD: 5+4=9, Hit for 15x12=180 DMG | -2 EN
Cave Spider 2: HP: 370-204-24=142/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 123752 | BD: 10, Crit for 17x12=204 DMG | BLEED ACTIVATES | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | -2 EN
Cave Spider 3: HP: 370-180=190/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 123753 | BD: 5+4=9, Hit for 15x12=180 DMG | -2 EN
Cave Spider 4: HP: 370-204-24=142/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 123754 | BD: 10, Crit for 17x12=204 DMG | BLEED ACTIVATES | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | -2 EN

-19 ENERGY TOTAL ("RESTED HOUSE BUFF REDUCES ENERGY COST BY 1)

Spoiler

[H: 1 | 2 | 1 | 2] Bahr: HP: 760/760 | EN: 63+3-19=47/74 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
[H: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Oscar: HP: 400/400 | EN: 35/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3
[H: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Cornelius: HP: 420/420 | EN: 42/42 | DMG: 9 | EVA: 2

Haku Senpu[x8] to Cave Spider1. ID: 123822 BD8. Bleed activates. Deal 76 DMG.

Cave Spider 1: HP: 114/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 
Cave Spider 2: HP: 142/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 
Cave Spider 3: HP: 190/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 
Cave Spider 4: HP: 142/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 

Oscar hung back while Bahr landed his hits. He hadn't noticed it before, but there was such a wild gulf in their strengths that it was unreal. Oscar didn't even have his AoE yet. But what he lacked in levels, he made up with in gumption. Following hot on the heels of Bahr's attack, Oscar rushed into the fray. He planted his feet in front of one of the spiders with a green health bar and drew his blade. He blade sliced through the air in all directions, kicking up the wind that constituted the actual damage-dealing portion of the sword art. The wind shear cut deep into the Cave Spider and sent it flying into a nearby rock. Oscar watched with glee as he had successfully knocked the creature's health down into the yellow, firmly within range for Bahr's AoE to finish it off. Now if Cordelia could focus fire on the other healthy spider, they would be able to dispatch them all in the span of two turns.

Edited by Oscar

Cordelia lurched forward towards the first cave spider she could set her sights on. Her rapier charged forwards, making repeated slashes in the air all while sending bursts of bright blue energy to the spider. A chill went down her spine as the spider let out a very high shriek of pain before finally dying. "That hurt my ears a tad bit," she murmured with a frown before retreating back. 

Cordelia yelped as one of the spiders came lunging at her. She had ducked just before its body had collided with hers... but she couldn't really say the same for Bahr. He had evaded the other two but this one seemed to have targeted him pretty hard. The girl almost winced when she watched his health bar drop a considerable amount, which was probably a lot considering how much more health he had compared to both her and Oscar. "Sorry!"

COMBAT:

Spoiler

ID: 123875

BD: 7, [+2 ACC Next Turn]

[H: 1 | 2 | 1 | 2] Bahr: HP: 695/760 | EN: 63+3-19=47/74 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 -113 DMG
[H: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0] Cornelius: HP: 420/420 | EN: 30/42 | DMG: 9 | EVA: 2

9x14= 126
Cave Spider 1: HP: 0/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 [DEAD]
Cave Spider 2: HP: 142/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 123876 MD: 10, +2 DMG
Cave Spider 3: HP: 190/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1| ID: 123877 MD: 8-3=5, Miss
Cave Spider 4: HP: 142/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 123878 MD: 7-3=4, Miss

LOOTING:

Spoiler

ID: 123879

LD: 5

CD: 4

1,850 Col
[2] T3 Materials

So two of them had managed to sink their teeth into him. Big deal. He grinned a bit as the arachnids clung to his frame by their fangs, charging up his blade and swinging it around his body in a wide arc, the giant slab of metal connecting with all three mobs at the same time. As two of the revolting creatures exploded into clouds of polygonal blue confetti, one remained. It clung to life by a mere sliver - only alive because Corphideus had attacked the wrong mob.

"Hey. Corby. What the hell? I said to attack the mobs with green health bars."

There was a joking tone in there, but it was half serious, too. He hadn't brought the two of them up to a Tier Three floor to play games. If they were going to be here, they were going to follow his directions. To the T.

"While you're here and my responsibility, you will listen to my instructions. Do I make myself clear?"

Spoiler

[H: 2 | 2 | 2Bahr: HP: 632/760 | EN: 47+1-18=30/74 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
[H: 0 | 0 | 0Oscar: HP: 400/400 | EN: 28/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3
[H: 0 | 0 | 0Corby: HP: 420/420 | EN: 30/42 | DMG: 9 | EVA: 2
CD:  (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x12 AoE] Calamity Disaster-12 EN 

Cave Spider 2: HP: 142-180=0/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 124080 | BD: 5+4=9, Hit for 15x12=180 DMG | Cave Spider 2 defeated | -2 EN
Cave Spider 3: HP: 190-180=10/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 124081 | BD: 5+4=9, Hit for 15x12=180 DMG | -2 EN
Cave Spider 4: HP: 142-204=0/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 124082 | BD: 10, Crit for 17x12=204 DMG | Cave Spider 4 defeated | -2 EN

-18 ENERGY TOTAL

Looting
:
Cave Spider 2
ID: 124083
LD: 19 / CD: 6
1850+5% (Guild Buff)=1942 col
(2) T3 Materials
(1) T3 Perfect Trinket
(1) T3 Perfect Armor/Shield

Cave Spider 4
ID: 124084
LD: 5 / CD: 3
1110+5% (Guild Buff)=1165 col
(4) T3 Materials

3107 col, (6) T3 Materials, (1) Perfect T3 Trinket, (1) Perfect T3 Armor/Shield acquired

Spoiler

[H: 2 | 2 | 2Bahr: HP: 632/760 | EN: 47+1-18=30/74 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
[H: 0 | 0 | 0Oscar: HP: 400/400 | EN: 26/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3
[H: 0 | 0 | 0CordeliaMeme: HP: 420/420 | EN: 30/42 | DMG: 9 | EVA: 2

Oscar used [x2] Han'ei -2 EN [concentration used]

Cave Spider 3: HP: 190-180=10/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 124170 | BD: 2+3=5, miss.

Oscar had originally wanted to make himself useful and try to kill the last spider while Bahr was busy ranting about Cordelia not following instructions. Of course, the moment it would be most convenient, Oscar completely whiffed his attack. He sighed and sheathed his sword, dejectedly walking back to the group with his head hanging in shame. "Yeah, guys, this is all you." So profound was his embarrassment that he sat down upon a rock and watched the rest of the combat play out. They would handle the last spider just fine. Then Oscar could go home and try to forget about this massive shame to his family and lineage. Cordelia was up next. She could deal the final blow to the spider and everything would be fine. If not her, then Bahr. If it managed to rotate all the way back to Oscar, at the very least he wouldn't be alone in his shameful display of shamefulness.

Edited by Oscar

Call it overkill, but really, she just wanted this thing dead. Blast it to oblivion! Send it to the deepest parts of heck! She just wanted it gone! Spiders. She shuddered. Stupid spiders and their stupid eight legs and their stupid eyes... yeesh. 

Over Radiation sent back a few meters back before it exploded in the air. That was easy!

"Well!" She huffed, sheathing her rapier rather quickly as she closed the loot window. "I think that's enough of creepy crawlies for me today," she shivered at the thought of those things. "It's good seeing you again, Oscar," she nodded towards Oscar with a small smile. And as for Bahr...

"I suppose it was good to see you too, Bahr," Cordelia said with a soft laugh. "And uh," she snapped her fingers at him as she started walking away with a taunting grin. "Try to get my name right next time!"

Spoiler

ID: 124174
BD: 7, Success

LOOTING:

Spoiler

ID: 124175
LD: 20
CD: 8

1 T3 Perfect Armor/Shield
1 T3 Perfect Trinket
2,590 Col