[F01 - SP] Finally Found a Quest <<Earning a Living: Blacksmith>>

Spoiler

Boar; HP 10 Dmg 3
ID# 124830
BD: 2 MD: 6
Yukiro: HP: 17/20 (-3) I EN 0/2 (-2)
Boar: HP: 10/10

Yukiro had been sitting down for what started to seem like a long while. Standing up and stretching, he decided that the only thing he could do now was continue the hunt. At this point, he now knew that both mob drops like leather and bones, as well as ores, could be used at the forge, so he decided it would be better to try his luck in combat rather than trying to find materials.
Besides, the number of boars in this place was staggering. Some population control was desperately needed.
Yukiro picked up his sword and buckled it's scabbard back onto his belt. It took only a brief glance around him to find a boar quite close to him. He approached it, figuring he could afford a little relaxation. 
The boar disagreed. The moment it sensed his presence it charged at Yukiro. Caught off guard by the sudden aggression, not to mention his sheathed weapon, Yukiro barely managed to twist out of the feral pig's path. 
As it began to pass him, the boar made a sharp turn. Shoot! I forgot they did that! The pig managed to strike his leg, leaving a red gash along his limb.

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID# 124831
BD: 2 MD: 10
Yukiro: HP 12/10 (-5) I EN 0/2 (-1)
Boar: HP 10/10

Yukiro stumbled because of the strike at his leg, falling off balance and down to his hands and knees. Moving up into a kneeling position he began to draw his sword. He had only barely managed to get the blade out of the sheath when he felt a sudden, powerful force ram him directly in the center of his back. 
They come back for a second attack that quickly? 
Using the force of his fall to go into a roll and get to his feet, Yukiro was forced to take a moment to regain his balance. By the time he had managed to steady himself, he turned to see the boar preparing for another charge. Entering an open low guard as a stance he prepared for what could be another disastrous blow. 
"... Perhaps a shield user would be more appreciated than I first thought," he thought aloud. I guess I may be in the market for a party.

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID# 124832
BD: 8 MD: 1
Yukiro: HP 12/20 I EN 0/2 (-1)
Boar: HP 5/10 (-5)

As Yukiro stood at the ready the boar pawed at the dirt. When the feral pig began to run, Yukiro took a deep breath in. 
Empty the mind...
The boar's approach seemed to slow. As it got closer Yukiro noticed it's head leaning slightly to the right. That should be which direction it will follow me...
The boar got closer. Yukiro adjusted his footing. Just when the pig reached him, Yukiro took a step back, twisting away from the charge and allowing the boar to sail past him. 
... I was right. Good...
He continued to turn as the boar passed him, making sure he was facing it the entire time. His arms whirled the sword, acting separately from his body. As he turned with the boar he made a vertical, arcing swing with his sword, cleaving through the feral pig's leg. It's limb remained attached, to Yukiro's disappointment, but he'd managed to regain his composure at least. 

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Whoops. I forgot the +1 accuracy
ID# 124833 
BD: 6 (5+1) CD: 4 LD: 1 MD: 6
Yukiro: HP 9/20 (-3) I EN 0/2 (-1)
Boar: HP 0/10 (-5)
Loot: 45 col, (2) T1 materials.

Yukiro returned to his previous stance- legs a little over shoulder length apart, sword hanging parallel to the ground at his hips, chest turned slightly away from the boar. The boar didn't bother stopping; it turned and began it's charge immediately. That's what I missed. That must be what it did when it head-but my back. 
As the creature approached Yukiro had a sudden reaction. He allowed the boar to ram his shin and kicked it's head upwards when it did. Yukiro cursed his recklessness as his HP bar dropped down past the halfway point. 
Using the opportunity when the boar seemed to be standing on its hind legs, Yukiro made a simple but needlessly powerful downward stroke. He felt his sword cleave through the boar's skull and body, finally stopping when it hit the ground. The feral pig's body was split by a bright red line. It's body shattered as it fell before it hit the ground. 
Yukiro gave a sigh of relief and slumped down to the ground. All this for a moment of peace, he scolded himself, I must stop myself from relaxing in combat. 
He looked at the rewards window that appeared before him. Good, he got the materials he needed; some boar tusks. He would be making a very tooth based sword.

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Yukiro: HP 19/20 (+10) I EN 1/2 (+1)
ID# 124839
CD: 11
Used 5/6 T1 materials - 1 remaining
Crafted: T1 2H Straight sword <Rare>
Name: Beastial Claymore
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1 
ID: ID# 124839
Roll: CD: 11 LD: 4
Item Type: 2H Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage x2 (+2 dmg) 
Description: A long, polished sword with pelt, bone, and tusks forming it's hilt and guard. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18200-f01-sp-finally-found-a-quest/?do=findComment&amp;comment=582759

Yukiro jogged across the field towards the city gates. Soon the wall surrounding the Town of Beginnings loomed over him. Fortunately, he'd made it back without aggroing anything, which made his life considerably easier. He slowed his pace once he entered the city. No need to draw attention to himself needlessly. 
He managed to ignore the actions of the players and NPCs surrounding him, albeit with some difficulty. He felt good about this time. Perhaps he should use the ore this time. Yeah, I think I will. 
As he approached the door of the blacksmith master's forge another player burst through the door. Yukiro swiftly stepped aside to allow them to pass.
"Sorry!" She called back as she continued on her way. 
"No worries," Yukiro replied somewhat quietly.

"Now then, it looks like it's ready to be forged out!" Cerdic almost yelled. Yukiro couldn't get used to the smith's volume. It was more than a little excessive. With a small prayer, Yukiro pulled the new ingot, made from a wolf bone, boar pelt, two boar tusks, and a crystalline ore. It seemed to glimmer a little more than his previous one. 
Yukiro took Cerdic's hammer and, without waiting for the end of the NPC's speech, beat it on the ingot. After several crushing blows, the ingot had elongated into a blade-like form. It began to glow. Yukiro held his breath.

Its blade was a reflective silver, with a leather and ivory handle and tooth-like quillions. It was slightly smaller than Yukiro's current sword, but still a hefty size. He'd done it. He'd finally done it. 
His first, hard-found quest was over.

Spoiler

SP 
<<Blacksmith>> Profession
Standard <<Blacksmith>> Shop (Able to have a Blacksmith thread in the Merchants & Shops section)
(5) Tier 1 crafting materials
1 T1 material
863 col
Unidentified T1 Perfect weapon

Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket

T1 Rare 2H Straight Sword
Name: Beastial Claymore
Your Profession: N/A
Your Rank: N/A
ID: ID# 124839
Roll: CD: 11 LD: 4
Item Type: 2H Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage x2 (+2 dmg) 
Description: A long, polished sword with pelt, bone, and tusks forming it's hilt and guard. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18200-f01-sp-finally-found-a-quest/?do=findComment&amp;comment=582759

Edited by Yukiro