[F01 - Event - PP] An Apocalyptic Alliance

Spoiler

Zombie (Tier 1 Event)
HP: 50

MIT: 10
DMG: 15 on a hit, 20 on a 9 or 10.
SPECIAL: If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.
ID# 126814 | BD: 2 CD: 7 MD: 1
ID# 126815 | BD: 7 MD: 6
ID# 126816 | BD: 3 MD: 3
ID# 126819 | BD: 2 MD: 4
Yukiro: HP 139/140 (-1) | EN 8/14 (-8+2)
Zombie 1: HP 50/50
Zombie 2: HP 40/50 (-10)
Zombie 3: HP 50/50
Zombie 4: HP 50/50
Recovery | Thorns on Zombie 2 | Regen activates next turn

5/15 Crit Eva | 5/25 Crit Fails | 7 zombies killed | 7/13 Consumables used | 120 HP restored in a thread! 150 HP Restored (self)!

Yukiro dragged his massive sword around. He still wasn't completely used to the sheer weight of the weapon, which was making combat tedious at best. 
Oh well. The bleed enchantment is a massive help, so I can't complain too much. 
He glanced around, searching for one or more zombies to enter combat with. A horde would be difficult if he was fighting alone, but it was better to fight alone than to avoid fighting at all. After a few minutes of scanning his eyes came to rest upon a group of four zombies that was not currently under siege by another group of players. A less than ideal target, but a target none the less
Time for some light hunting.
Yukiro let his sword grind across the dirt. It was around his height, which was really saying something at 6'7". Upon reaching the zombies Yukiro made a simple, sweeping, horizontal slash that only managed to cut one of the zombies. That same zombie made a clumsy lunge toward Yukiro, trying to claw at him. Yukiro raised his arm and batted the attack away with his vambraces, letting thorns work its magic. The zombie's health bar dropped a little bit. 
The three zombies Yukiro hadn't managed to hit began to lumber toward him. This... was going to be a long night.

@Cordelia

Edited by Yukiro

Cordelia clapped her hands together like a little kid as she entered the battlefield once again. She had just gotten her hair dyed and cut literally, like five minutes ago! Talk about pinching her time. 

Cordelia squinted as she saw an unfamiliar figure in the distance. Had she met this person before? She wasn't sure.

Approaching the player, she blinked. "Oh, hello. Are you doing the event thing, as well? Do you want to help me out on it? You really just need to get hit a bunch and I can heal you," she asked sweetly, holding her hands behind her back as she looked up at the somewhat familiar yet unfamiliar player.

"So, have I met you before? I feel like I have, but I'm not sure."

She shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to grin. "It doesn't matter, though. So are you in or not, buddy? I'll make it worth your while!"

Spoiler

LVL: 23 | HP: 460/460 | EN: 46/46 | 9 DMG | 1 EVA | 2 REGEN | 2 KEEN | 2 ACC | 2 BLD

INVENTORY: 

☆ T1 Katana | Bloody Howl: +2 BLD, +1 DMG
☆ T1 Light Armor | What I Wouldn't Give For Some More HP: +2 Regen
☆ T1 Jewelry | Aura Sensors: +1 EVA, +2 KEEN

BATTLE READY:
x2 Spider Cider [+60 HP]

Spoiler

Zombie HP: 50 MIT: 10 DMG: 15 on a hit, 20 on a 9 or 10.
SPECIAL: If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.
ID# 126838 | CD: 6 MD: 8
ID# 126841 | MD: 5
ID# 126842 | MD: 9
ID# 126843 | MD: 5
Yukiro: HP 109/140 (-35+5) | EN 11/14 (+3)
Zombie 1: HP 41/50 (-9)
Zombie 2: HP 40/50 
Zombie 3: HP 50/50
Zombie 4: HP 50/50
Regen turn 1 | Recovery | Thorns on zombie 1

5/15 Crit Eva | 5/25 Crit Fails | 7 zombies killed | 7/13 Consumables used | 120 HP restored in a thread! 150 HP Restored (self)!

Yukiro had to do a double-take. No. No way. There was no way this was her.

A few moments earlier, Yukiro had been trying to lift up his unnaturally heavy sword with the intent of cutting through the many lumbering corpses that faced him. As he was attempting to do this when he heard a familiar voice. 

"Oh, hello. Are you doing the event thing, as well? Do you want to help me out on it? You really just need to get hit a bunch and I can heal you."

That voice, that slightly condensing tone... Yukiro looked up to see someone he didn't quite recognize. He could have sworn he'd heard Cordelia. 

"So, have I met you before? I feel like I have, but I'm not sure."

"I... don't think so, sorry." 

The girl shrugged and began to grin. "It doesn't matter, though. So are you in or not, buddy? I'll make it worth your while!"

"... Sure. I don't see why not. You just need to heal me right?" he asked, flipping open his menu and unequipping his jacket. He allowed the zombies to attack him. 

Edited by Yukiro

She nodded her head and beamed at him, feeling more bubbly than usual. Perhaps because with her new hairstyle? Or maybe because she was just released from the prison that is fighting fifty zombies by herself? Who knows? She didn't care anymore.

"Yep, that's really it!" She nodded her head, her eyes trailing upward to look at his health. "Hm, it only looks look that you've lost a quarter of your health so far," she sighed and clasped her hands behind her back, Pacco squawking as her shoulders leaned backwards, throwing him off balance. "Just take a few more hits and then I'll go ahead and heal you. Once I've healed you enough, I'll just go ahead and slay all the zombies," she grinned, backing away from him. "So I'll just watch you while you get attack, don't mind me!"

She was at least a decent amount of distance away from Yukiro before she cupped her hands over her mouth and yelled, "My name is Cordelia, by the way! Pleasure to meet you!"

Spoiler

ID# 126891 | BD: 2 CD: 9 MD: 7
ID# 126892 | BD: 1 MD: 2
ID# 126893 | BD: 10 MD: 2
ID# 126894 | BD: 6 MD: 4
Yukiro: HP 99/140 (-15+5) | EN 5/14 (-8+2)
Zombie 1: HP 32/50 (-9)
Zombie 2: HP 40/50 
Zombie 3: HP 35/50 (-15)
Zombie 4: HP 49/50 (-1)
Regen turn 2 | Bleed turn 1 on zombie 3 | Recovery | Thorns on zombie 1

5/15 Crit Eva | 6/25 Crit Fails | 7 zombies killed | 7/13 Consumables used | 120 HP restored in a thread! 150 HP Restored (self)!

"Yep, that's really it!" the smaller girl confirmed. 
Yukiro wasn't sure whether he should be insulted or flattered that she was asking him to take as much damage as he could. Nut what weighed more heavily on his mind was the familiarity of this self-important attitude...
"Hm, it only looks look that you've lost a quarter of your health so far," she complained, "Just take a few more hits and then I'll go ahead and heal you. Once I've healed you enough, I'll just go ahead and slay all the zombies."
Hold on, what?
"So I'll just watch you while you get attack, don't mind me!" she said with a convincing smile. She was also backing away.
"Oi. Wait a minute."
"My name is Cordelia, by the way! Pleasure to meet you!"
"I knew it! Get back here!"
Yukiro turned, intending to catch up with her, but was blocked by the zombies.
"You..!"
Yukrio started to hack away at the zombies. It looked like he'd forgotten that his sword was twice his weight as he swung it in one hand. 

@Cordelia

Edited by Yukiro

"You're doing good! Just a little bit more damage and then I'll jump in!" She shouted, placing her hands on her hips with a careless grin. Man, it felt good to not be fighting zombies anymore! Now she could just. . . relax! She'll have that damn sword by the end of today, no worries! 

"What do you think, Pacco?" She asked, turning her attention away from the struggling Yukiro and to her familiar. The crow himself gave her some kind of. . . shrug? She wasn't sure if birds can even shrug, but hey, it was something. 

Cordelia stretched her arms in front of her and yawned. Gosh, when was the last time she even slept? She's been doing this event for hours, right? Man, she really needed a nap soon. She'll have to buy a house soon, too! She groaned and rubbed her temples in irritation. This was certainly her newfound 'freedom' at its finest.

Spoiler

ID# 127179 | MD: 5 CD: 5
ID# 127180 | MD: 7
ID# 127181 | MD: 6
ID# 127182 | MD: 4
Yukiro: HP 74/140 (+5-30)  | EN 6/14 (+1)
Zombie 1: HP 32/50 
Zombie 2: HP 31/50 (-9)
Zombie 3: HP 14/50 (-21)
Zombie 4: HP 49/50
Regen turn 3 | Bleed turn 2 on zombie 3 |Thorns on zombies 2 and 3

5/15 Crit Eva | 6/25 Crit Fails | 7 zombies killed | 7/13 Consumables used | 120 HP restored in a thread! 150 HP Restored (self)!

Infuriating. Irritating. Annoying. Rude. Callous. Obnoxious. 
Fortunately, Yukiro had some things to think about while he shoved his way through the zombies and towards Cordelia. Specifically, the many ways Yukiro could describe her personality. 
She had better help me with what I need. 
"You're doing good! Just a little bit more damage and then I'll jump in!"
Something in Yukiro snapped. Two of the zombies blocked his path. At this point he was too irritated to care about the damage he was taking. As the corpses reached out and attempted to claw him, he just rammed into them, letting them claw him as they tumbled to the earth. With that out of the way, he was free to call back to his irritating employer.
"I appreciate your willingness to strike a deal with me," he called back to her, "As it so happens, I only have somewhere around ninety-five zombies left to kill. It was quite generous of you to offer to help me kill them!" 

Edited by Yukiro

Cordelia huffed as she sprang back into action. "Don't worry about it!" She grinned, popping open the cider with her right hand. 

"Stay back you foul creatures!" She screeched, glaring daggers at the zombies before handing the cider to Yukiro. "Wow, this job is surprisingly easy. I should really have been a healer instead of a DPS," Cordelia chirped as she ran away from battle once again. "Just get hit a lot again, because I still have a long way to go before my achievements are filled!" She called as she ran back to her previous spot.

"All in a hard day's work," she mumbled, clapping her hands together as she grinned happily with herself. 

"I'll kill all of them after I heal you! Don't worry, you just need to lose about half of your HP again!" She said loudly, using her hands to amplify the sound as she gave him a thumbs up.

Used Cider on Yukiro: +90 HP

Yukiro: HP 140/140 +66 HP

Spoiler

Zombies Killed: 67/150

Last Hit on Zombies: 67/50

Critical Failures or Evasions: 9/25 or 5/15

HP Restored (Self): 126/150

HP Restored in a Thread: 66/120

Consumables Used: 13/13

Spoiler

ID# 127184 | MD: 2
ID# 127185 | MD: 1
ID# 127186 | MD: 4
ID# 127187 | MD: 9
Yukiro: HP 120/140 (-20) | EN 6/14 
Zombie 1: HP 32/50 
Zombie 2: HP 31/50
Zombie 3: HP 14/50 

6/15 Crit Eva | 6/25 Crit Fails | 7 zombies killed | 7/13 Consumables used | 120 HP restored in a thread! 150 HP Restored (self)!

"Don't worry about it!" Cordelia said as she came back to where Yukiro was. If he was being honest, he had half expected her to flat out refuse. 
I suppose I should be nicer towards her. She hasn't done anything to deserve my wrath.
Yet.

Yukiro jogged to meet her halfway. Cordelia handed him some cider. "Wow, this job is surprisingly easy. I should really have been a healer instead of a DPS," she remarked.
"Don't push it."
 She ran away again, returning to her previous spot. "Just get hit a lot again, because I still have a long way to go before my achievements are filled!" She called back to him.
Not terribly motivating. 
Yukiro tromped back to where the zombies were still trying to catch up, dragging his overly massive sword behind him. Both parties were moving so slowly that only one zombie actually managed to get close enough to scratch him, the rest lagging behind considerably. 
The pace was going to have to pick up soon or Yukiro was going to lose it.

@Cordelia

Edited by Yukiro

Cordelia groaned and lifted her head so that she was facing the sky. "God, why can't he get damaged faster. This is so boring," she grumbled, crossing her arms as she tapped her foot impatiently against the ground.

Maybe she should've just have done this herself, but did she really want to do that?

No, not really.

She probably should've, but she didn't. "Can't you get hit faster?" She asked, furrowing her brows as she let out a small sigh. She really shouldn't be talking herself. It was literaly hell for her last time she had fought zombies. She had practically regained her health faster than they could damage her-- assuming that they were even able to hit her in general.

Maybe she should stop being a bratty child and actually do something to try to tell him this stranger? Nah, she didn't feel like it. He'll be absolutely fine.

Spoiler

ID# 127301 | MD: 8 CD: 12
ID# 127302 | MD: 10
ID# 127303 | MD: 10
ID# 127304 | MD: 10
Yukiro: HP 45/140 (-75) | EN 9/14 (+3)
Zombie 1: HP 23/50 (-9) 
Zombie 2: HP 31/50
Zombie 3: HP 14/50 

Recovery | Thorns on Zombie 1
6/15 Crit Eva | 6/25 Crit Fails | 7 zombies killed | 7/13 Consumables used | 120 HP restored in a thread! 150 HP Restored (self)!

"Can't you get hit faster?"
Yukiro sighed heavily. Why not? It was late.
"You know what? Sure. Just for you, I'm gonna get nearly killed as fast as I can."
Yukiro dropped his massive, weighty sword. It was slowing him down more than he liked anyways, and this was going slow enough without it. He walked out into the small crowd of zombies.
He was tired. He was hungry. He was fed up. He was bored. Yukiro was done with this. 
The zombies bit and scratched at Yukiro, covering him with wounds. He just stood there and looked at Cordelia, arms crossed, with the most exasperated face he could manage to make. His health bar dropped lower and lower, turning from green to yellow. Finally, when he felt like he had taken enough damage, he pushed the zombies off of him and walked back to Cordelia. 
"Is this better?" he asked with most of his body covered in red lines and marks.

Edited by Yukiro

"That is greatly appreciated!" She beamed, marching over to him and handing him the cider. 

"Oh wow, I'm all done!" She exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with excitement as she clapped her hands together. "I can finally get my unique weapon on!" She screeched, bounding around like an absolute child. She's been waiting for years.

Years, I tell you! Not once had she ever had a unique weapon, but now she does! Praise the lord and heaven himself because she finally got one! Hallelujah! She's done it! Suck on it Kayaba, she's frekin' done it!

She turned to Yukiro and grinned. "Thank you very much, good sir! I now finally have enough achievements thanks to you!" Cordelia said happily, sidestepping a few zombie attacks here and there. "Say, you want me to kill these guys for you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly towards Yukiro. "I most likely can in just a shot or two," she exclaimed.

Used 1x Cider +90 HP

Yukiro: HP 45+90=135/140

Spoiler

HP Restored (Self): 216/150

HP Restored in a Thread: 156/120

Spoiler

ID# 127452 | LD: 11 | Partial success 

"That is greatly appreciated!"  Cordelia beamed, walking up to Yukiro and giving his the Spider Cider, "Oh wow, I'm all done! I can finally get my unique weapon on!" she cried, jumping around like a small child
"Congratulations," Yukiro congratulated her. 
The hyper child turned to him. "Thank you very much, good sir! I now finally have enough achievements thanks to you!" she thanked him, evading the occasional zombie attack here and there.
"Happy to be of service," Yukiro responded simply.
"Say, you want me to kill these guys for you?" she asked, tilting her head slightly towards Yukiro, "I most likely can in just a shot or two." 
Yukiro considered it for a moment.
"I don't think it's needed to kill them right now. You might as well just go turn in your bingo book now," he told her as he weaved away from the zombie's attempts at him, "Though if you would like to, be my guest."
With that, Yukiro began to hop and step away from the zombies, preferring to not be in the vicinity of Cordelia's attack.
"I'm Yukiro, by the way."

Edited by Yukiro

"Alright," she chirped, unsheathing her katana as she turned her attention to the zombies around her.

"Awe, I would say that I missed killing these things, but I really don't," she said innocently, readying one of her sword arts. "In fact, I really hate doing this," Cordelia said with a small smile on her face, dashing into the crowd of zombies at an astonishing speed.

The girl leaped into the air, delivering spinning slashes after spinning slashes on the zombies. Without any protection, the zombies exploded into red shards.

The now white haired girl landed on the ground softly, sheathing her katana. 

"Well, that was easy." She mumbled, turning back to Yukiro with an odd smile. "Ah, now I remember you. Sorry I didn't remember you, but really do suppose I should be going now, like you said," she said, nodding her head.

"Thank you so much. I'm sure I'll repay it to you one day," she beamed, reaching up to pat him on the head before turning around and dashing back to the circus tent.

Spoiler

ID: 127453
BD: 4+2=6

ID: 127454
BD: 9

ID: 127455
BD: 8

ID: 127453
BD: 5+2=7

THEYRE ALL DEAD

SUMMARY:

Yukiro:

No rewards

Spoiler

Cordelia:

No rewards

Spoiler

HP Restored (Self): 216/150

HP Restored in a Thread: 156/120