[PP-F6] The Quest For The Elixir (Miaki & Sakura)

Floor six.. the highest floor she had ever stepped foot on. But there was a reason why she was here! Lately.. she had lack some essentials for her inventory, and felt the need to stock up. And so that was her quest. To find the orchid that could bring ones HP to full health, yourself or someone elses. Sakura figured out it would be beneficial if she had something like this in her inventory. And so.. here she is on her quest!

The pinkette looked everywhere, her eyes narrowing as she tried to find her way through this jungle. "I-It's very c-creepy without a familiar or ally by me.." she stuttered as she gripped her sword, walking slowly, and occasionally stumbling all over the branches and vines on the forest floor.

She saw someone standing in the forest surprisingly. Now she felt fortunate. VERY fortunate. She clumsily walked up to him and tapped his back. "S-Sorry to bother you s-sir! But do you perhaps.. know where specifically this elixir may be in here..?" she asked, hoping he would know.

Miaki turned around and face the pinkette who was only just barely shorter than him. "Hmmm oh sure let me see what you are trying to find." He checked into what the girl was asking him. "Oh you know, I heard something about that material. Where was it? Oh I should know this." He opened his GUI and brought up the map of the 6th floor. "Let's see where was it. Oh here we go." Miaki marked the location. "This valley here should have the have the stuff we are looking for. Cause I myself can't let someone go there by themselves. Would you like my help? My name is Miaki." He said holding out his hand for a handshake.

She gasped in awe at the great amount of knowledge he possessed. "Wow.. you're really smart sir!" she exclaimed as she took in every bit of information he had given her. "And Hello Miaki-san! My name is Sakura, nice to meet ya'! And it would be absolutely fun if you helped! I was looking for company anyways!" she chirped cheerfully as she shook his hand.

Miaki smiled. "Pleasure to meet you Sakura. I've frequented this floor quite alot. We'll even have some extra help." He said as he pulled out a <>. He blew it and out of the trees above came a silver-winged falcon which dove down and landed on Miaki's left arm. "This here is Silverwing."

Miaki extended his arm to Sakura. "Oh not at all, he is rather tame for the most part. Atleast until one of us get worked up from combat. When that happens he seems to get a little tenacious. Go ahead and pet him in fact if you hold out your arm and call him to you I'll move my arm to get if to land on your arm."

She nodded and took a few steps back and held out her hand. "Silver..wing? Silverwing! Come here~" she said as she extended her arm, hoping he wouldn't scratch her arm out of her sockets or peck at her. Silverwing landed on her upper arm and the pinkette gasped as she began to pet him. "W-Woah! Silverwing sure is awesome!" she chirped cheerfully.

Nothing we can't handle. I don't mention this often but I'm a rather high level player. See this armband I have on? It's the emblem of the <> I'm their operations officer." Miaki said pointing to his armband. "So when we encounter any of the tigers, boa constrictors, or plant monsters on this floor, I can tank them and you can attack from the sides." He said reassuringly.

Miaki laughed and started blushing a little but played it off. "Yeah, our name has kind of gotten out there lately. But I suppose that is to be expected from a group that focuses on floor clearing and has some of the best known players in it. He said while sounding a little full of himself. "I've never lost anyone and I make no plans of losing anyone soon. I play too cautiously for that to happen."

"I can never be as confident as you.. and I'm barely leveling, but I try! I don't expect to be the best.. but I am for sure going to beat this game.. even if I get out 40 years old!" she exclaimed in a determined attitude as she puffed her cheeks out and put her right hand over her heart. "U-Um sorry.. I get carried away at times," she sweat dropped.

Miaki laughed and patted Sakura on the shoulder. "I like your spirit. That's the key difference between players, not levels. Willpower. Levels are just numbers that are calculated by a machine. A person's will is unmeasurable. Believe in yourself and you will go farther than you could ever imagine. That's what happened to me."