[PP-F6] The Quest For The Elixir (Miaki & Sakura)

She nodded before quickly walking down the hill-like floor before it went flat- well not for long at least. Sakura paced across the valley, looking at everything in front of her. "Oh.. how do you know where it is?!" she exclaimed in wonder as she looked under everything she could spot. From bushes to tree hollows. She sniffled as it wasn't a very easy orchid to find.

Miaki watched Sakura lift every object in sight and look under them. "I'm working on becoming an alchemist and I've been collecting the resources I need to set up shop. This floor here is one of the floors with the most alchemic materials. It's really an alchemists dream floor. I spend a lot of time here actually." Maiki looked behind some brush and didn't see anything. "I don't actually know what this one looks like but I do know that we should what it is when we see it."

"Really? That must be why you're so fond of this location right? Of course!" she chirped before pulling a flower from a bush, and apparently she squeezed her hand around one that had thorns. She scowled as she plucked the thorny flower from her skin and tossed it to the ground, shaking her hand around like a crazy person. "OUCH!! I'm s-so stupiiiiidddd!!!!" she shouted before calming down, still wincing from the thorns piercing into her skin.

"U-Um.. moving on I guess!" she sweat dropped nervously.

Miaki nodded. "You can also look in the corner of your vision to see your HP bar, as well as mine. If it has a status effect next to it then you know you might be in trouble." Miaki checked her status while he was saying this. "Looks like you are fine. He said with a reassuring smile.