[PP-F1] Below the Grasslands

Keith had gone back to Floor 1 to take a small break from the Front-Lines for a while. It was all work and no play recently for him, and by golly, that is not a schedule he liked. He sat in a tree in the middle of one of the floor's fields, sitting on a branch with his leg swaying back and forth. He came to Floor 1 to relax, but he wished something would happen secretly.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith's ears twitched as he heard a girl's voice call out. He yawned and sat up, seeing the source of the voice standing on the dirt road. "Huh? Oh! Yeah, fine!" He hopped down from the tree and walked over with a smile as he offered his hand. "Nice to meet you, Shaya. I'm Keith."

Keith gave a light-hearted chuckle and scratched his neck. "I wouldn't say I'm legendary... But it's nice to be recognized." He then heard her second question and he shrugged with a smile. "Well, sometimes it's just nice to relax every now and then. Possibly meet some new people. How about you? It looked like you were going somewhere."

Keith gave a smile and a nod. "Sure! I could totally go for some food right now! But while we walk, why not try and tell me what's wrong with your friends? Did something happen?" Keith asked as he walked alongside Shaya, wanting to know what was troubling her.

Keith was stunned to hear that. Who in the right mind would pull their sword on this girl? She seemed so sweet and kind, the idea of someone trying to hurt her was disgusting. "If people are going to do things like that, I don't think they're your friend. Friends are someone who would never intend to harm you, and even go as far as to protect you."

"H-Hey! Don't cry!" Keith said, as wiped a tear from her cheek with his thumb. "Come on, I don't get to see your beautiful eyes when they're full of tears." He said a a warm smile, as pulled her into a hug. "It's not you're fault, you didn't know any better. And besides, I'll make sure something like that won't happen to you again."

Keith looked down and then thought for a bit. "Screw the front-lines. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." He took her hand and gave her a soft smile. "I'll stay with you for as long as I can. I'll help you on all your quests, fights, events, and I will guard you with my life. After a while, you may be strong enough to come with me on higher floors. But first..." Keith's stomach grumbled and he made a goofy smile. "Is that restaurant close?"

"Of course I would. I don't want to see anything happen to you, so I'll protect you." Keith said, smiling at Shaya. "Ready to go? I'd like to learn more about you over some dinner, and we can figure out what to do next after that's done." Keith said, as he held her hand and smiled.

Keith laughed and walked along with her. "Let's hope not! I don't think flowers and mushrooms are that great for dinner!" He said, as they reached the restaurant. Keith held the door open for Shaya as they entered and then he went to the front counter, getting them a table.