[PP-F1] Below the Grasslands

Keith's face was bright red as he nodded. Not sure how to do this without looking like dork, he tried to slip under the covers with Shaya and eventually did, laying next to her in the bed. "...So...Uh...Come here often..?" He asked stupidly, as he tried to break the ice.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, I come here every now and then." He said quickly, before it returned to silence. He could feel Shaya rub by him every now and then as they slept together and every touch sent shivers through him. He gulped nervously as he heard her small breaths next to him. After what seemed like forever, Keith fell asleep.

Shaya was a rough sleeper causing her to take the covers, poor Keith, Shaya fell asleep after a long awkward silence. Dreaming of what she wanted most in the world. She, realized that maybe sleeping with Keith isn't a comfortable decision, she only just met him. So Shaya got out of bed, hoping he wouldn't wake soon she brushes her hair and walks out of his room, going downstairs and ordered herself a room of her own, walking back up the stairs, into her own room and fell asleep.

Keith woke up with a yawn and look looked around. He balled his fists and rubbed his eyes as he blinked a few times to see right. "...Sh-Shaya..?" He said through a yawn. He got out of bed and re-equipped his casual gear, because wearing pyjamas in a game that's out for your head is stupid and silly. He walked out of his room and looked around the hall. "Shaya? You out here?"

Keith walked down the hall and tapped on her door. "Knock Knock. Who's there? Me. Can I come in?" Keith said as he waited by the door. Why did she leave? He shrugged and then leaned against the wall, waiting for her to arrive at the door.

Keith tilted his head as he saw her at the door. "Did you just wake up?" He said with a slight chuckle, as she was still in pyjamas and had a small case of bed-head. "Well, you can just change your hair setting later. I woke up and didn't see ya anywhere, so I got a little worried."

Keith tilted his head and shrugged. "Alright, so, what're you up for today? There's all sorts of fun things to do! Like hunting Maverick Players... Fighting HUGE monsters... And then I know a forest around here that has Mahogany trees... That breath fire!" Keith said, getting giddy at the ideas.