[PP-F1] Below the Grasslands

Keith thought for a bit and tilted his head with a smile. "What about your life? Before the game happened. What was your life like before all this happened?" Keith said, as he was eager to listen to what she had to say about what the real world was like for her.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith smiled as she talked, and then the waiter came. "Welcome to-a Mario and-a Luigi's. What would you like?" Said a mustached man wearing green. Keith looked at his menu for a moment before replying. "Can I have the vedechni ravioli? And what would you like, Shaya?"

Luigi nodded and walked back to the kitchen. "Mario! We got-a couple-a players out-a here! Start-a cookin!" Keith had to cup his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing as he watched the familiar looking character go to the kitchen.

Keith finally regained his composure and then spoke. "Well... I've had to fight four undead demi-gods, a golem made out of raw astral energy, a snake woman who can make more of herself, and then there are lots, and lots of boars. So it's pretty exciting to do, yet horrifying at the same time."

Keith smiled again and scratched his head. "Woah... Well aren't I popular?" He said with a chuckle as Luigi came back with their food. "Enjoy-a your meal." Luigi said, but stopped him. "Hey, uh, before you go, can you say 'Mama Mia'?" Luigi stared at him for a moment before sighing. "Mama Mia!" Keith laughed and fell back in the booth while slapping his knee.

Keith nodded as he ate ravioli. "Was there ever any doubt?" He said as he looked out the window. It was getting dark, and Keith looked back to Shaya. "Say, do you have a place to stay? It's getting dark out and I want to know where you'll be if we're going to be exploring together."

"You could stay with me." Keith blurted out, a little faster than he expected it to come out. "I mean, if you want to, then I have a room at an inn. So, if you wanna you could come stay with me for the time being." He said, as he looked to her.

Keith smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Y-Yeah... I'm totally alright with it... But, anyway, are, uh, you ready?" He said, as he had finished eating and paid the bill. "We should get going soon before it turns completely dark outside, and lord knows what comes out then."

After a while of walking, they arrive at the inn. Keith enters with Shaya and they go up to his room. He laid a blanket on the floor and he laid on top of it. "You can have the bed. I'm alright with chillin down here." He said, as he laid on the blanket.

"Well, technically I rent, but if you really want to... We could share the bed.." He said, as his face turned bright red and he looked at the ground awkwardly. While Keith wasn't phased by monsters and PKers, talking to girls was something he wasn't that good with.