Grim jumped in and pushed the blonded boy out of the way, Grim grabbed Dirgun and threw him onto the ground. "How dare you... you are a a$$hole... you made Ruri cry, and im goin to hurt you now for what you did." Grim grabbed Dirgun and beagn to hit him, he smashed his face againts the railing, then on the ground, he was furrious, as tears rolled down Grims face. Grim began to laugh manically, as he was keeping his promise by hurting dirgun.

Yure happened to be walking by when she heard scuffling she raced around the corner and saw what was about to happen, her heart stopped and she used every ounce of her strength to sprint headlong in and force the unknown boy out of the way so that she could grab Grim by the back of his shirt and haul him back off of Dirgun. "love this isn't helping!"

Zelrius got up and scowled at Grim. Pulling Grim back and Pulled his sword. Zelrius didn't need any words, if Grim was smart, he'd know to back off. Zelrius turned back to Dirgun, Miles still focused on keeping Grim at bay. Zelrius stuck his blade at Dirgun's Throat. He was waiting to confirm this is what Dirgun wanted.

Daeron had heard rumors about a suicide attempt. Daeron nonchalantly walked over to where this was to go down. When he saw Grim beating on Dirgun, Daeron walked over and kicked Grim off of him. "Get off of him will you." he said as he helped up Dirgun. As Dirgun began to stand up again, Daeron punched Dirgun in the stomach. "That's for trying suicide." he says as waiting. "This one's for hurting a female's feelings you heartless demon." Daeron said punching him in the stomach again. Slowly, Daeron pulled out his weapon and lunged the weapon at his stomach. "This one's because, I can't, stand you... pathetic weakling. Die slowly." he says as he pushes Dirgun's limping and "bleeding" corpse over the side. "Either you die from bleeding out, or you pull of my blade and fall off. Still think it's worth dying?" he said with a demonic grin on his face.

Yure's eyes flashed a color that she hadn't known they could, her voice was deadly calm "that's my friend you are pointing a sword at." she stood there with a dark aura starting to form around her and even her usual sadistic smile was no where to be seen in its place was an almost emotionless blankness.

Grim was stopped by his wife, his eyes were filled with tears, "He...he... made my Nee-chan cry, and now... im... i..." Grim fell to the ground he was crying, For he couldn't do it, Dirgun was his friend, he couldn't kill him. Grim rushes to Yures arms, "I can't do it, Yure I just can't do it, I want to, but I just can't." Grim says as he hold Yure in his arms still with tears in his eyes. Grim then sees that Dearon had killed Dirgun, then his insanity came out, Grim began to snicker, and laugh, "Ye...s....fa..ll....yo..u....pat...he...tic.....worm.....fo....r...y...our.....soul.....is....mi.ne.....AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Grim says as he pushes away from Yure, and runs in the opposite direction.

[Grim exits]

Miaki heard from a member of the Azure Brigade that something "big" was going down near by and someone was about to die. Miaki rushed to the scene and saw from a distance several people brawling and ganging up on each other on top of a bridge. "The hell is going on?" He asked himself as he watched helplessly from the distance he was at.

the darkness around Yure suddenly unfolds and triples 'the hell?' her now crystal ice blue eyes blazing like ghost eyes, "You. Just. Broke. My. Husband!" she looked at the orange players and not one tear escaped her eyes, "somebody grab Ruri and keep her from hurting herself because I'm not in control" A slow building rage fueled her and she breathed deeply, "Dirgun... why?" all of her fury bottling up as she tried to keep it under wraps.

Daeron retrieved his weapon, pulling dirgun too. "Zel, finish dirgun. Ruri stay!" he said as he grabs Ruri by the arm and refused to let go. "What the heck are you doing? As a fellow guild member, I am not letting you jump. You belong with us, and we won't let you die." Daeron said looking Ruri in the eyes.

"WAIT!.. " Yure pushed past and stood in front of dirgun glareing, then leaned down and pulled him up by the shirt, "why.. answer me you bastard, why would you throw your life away like that, doing something that stupid is worthless and your life could be so much more than that, why are you so intent on dying?"

Miaki saw someone get stabbed and then heard the voices reach him. Two he knew very well, hey belonged to his fellow council members. Miaki ran from where he stood and found a way over to the bridge. Seeing Dirgun bleeding out, Ruri in Daeron's arms crying, Zelrius standing over Dirgun, and another girl screaming at Dirgun. "What is happening?!" He shouted, unsure what to do.

Miaki walked over to the body bleeding out. Dirgun said something that Miaki couldn't classify as a coherent sentence and was simply spouting nonsense. "He's gone mental!" "He's going into shock. He doesn't have much more time." Miaki shouted to everyone present.