Daeron then grabbed Ruri, and pulled him with her. He then walked over to dirgun, not caring who was around him. Finally, Daeron lifted his leg and kicked dirgun in the stomach, launching him off the side of the map. Before Dirgun was gone, Daeron yelled, "This.... is..... AINCRAD!"

Yure's control snapped, she threw her head back and laughed so hard, it thundered, "oh Dirgun, I dont give a Damn about sharks, because you know what," she pulls his face straight up to hers, "I'm a dolphin" she screams out curses as the orange player kicks him off the edge and glares at him then turns and vanishes

[exits thread]

dirgun was in the sky looking down at aincrad laughing saying "wow cold i was gonna give ruri my cloak i hope thay stop her from killing herself i really did love her well i guess you can't trust anyone." dirgun was watching the sixty second clock counting down.

Hmmm, those people over there sure look excited. Chained thought as he observed the lively group gathering near the edge of a cliff. After a quick glance he spotted two familiar faces.

He'd begun walking in their general direction, trying and failing to find some relevant topic to bring that would break the ice,That's the couple who helped me finish that quest i should go say- Wait, did that guy always have a blade sticking out of his chest?

That's when he started paying a little bit closer attention to what was going on. It wasn't very encouraging, or inviting for that matter.

Okay, so that's not something that friends do to each other. And come to think of it, we're not really that close of friends, now are we? I mean, it's not like i could stop them anyways so...

Chain bowed towards his comrade, thanked him for his help, and turned around. He really did wish him the best, but just wasn't willing to place his life on the line.

I Looked at Daeron in the eye, "If you are going to kill him I am going to kill myself with him no matter what you say. He is a part of me, if he breaks I break. I Don't care if i'm a member of a 'special' guild. If I love somebody it's worth it to die with them. She stomped on his foot and growled at him. Kanya biting him not caring if she was dead. She then dragged him to the cliff. "If everyone will just **** calm down I will not hurt any of you." She said as everyone stood froze. "Now.." She takes Dirgun letting him stand next to her. "Will everyone stop trying to kill him." She asks politely. "If he wants to die, let him kill himself by his own misery.. got it?" She said as she narrowed her eyes at the crowd. "Now let him desice."she said at last. "If anyone dares to argue I will let them go with him." She said as she set Dirgun down letting him decide on life and love, or death and misery.

Daeron walked over to Ruri. "I can't believe I'm going to do this, but you need to snap out of it." he said as he kissed Ruri. "Now, now... stop this, we care about you, we don't want you gone. I understand love is hard, but no need to give yourself up for it. Dirgun was different to us though." Daeron said as he took her hand and pulled her back away from Dirgun slowly. "Stay... it's too late to go with him, he has no memories any more, or life. Leaving for someone you've never met is worthless. Think about it okay? Don't jump." Daeron said regretting the kiss.

Miaki grabbed Daeron's shoulder. "Let her walk away man. Just give her time to greave over her loss. That guy was different but they were still in love with each other. She needs time to take everything in that just happened man." Miaki said to Daeron on is a soft voice.

It was a beautiful time of day. The leaves were gently swaying over the edge of Aincrad, and only God knows where this place was. It was certainly going to be wonderful getting lost here. So wonderful that Elyth could cry.

All of a sudden, Elyth heard the faint noises of a scuffle. Curiosity took ahold of her, and she made her way through foliage to see who was so agitated as to disturb the peacefulness of these magical forests.

As she emerged from the bushes, she automatically wished she hadn't even heard the noise.

"Oh shiet. Oh dear me, I am getting out of here," Elyth thought to herself, just as one of the persons who was digitally harming another kicked- KICKED- the digitally harmed off the edge of Aincrad.

"This... is... AINCRAD!" The kicker exclaimed.

JackieChan01.jpg?resize=640%2C405

"What? What? What? Why the heck- And did you have to copy that Sparta movie- was that necessary-" Elyth murmured. She took a breath. "Well, this is definitely a gathering of mentally sane persons. If that person died just now, then... It may be fitting to... make a grave?"

"But is that really necessary... You know what-"

I should go get some wood, Elyth thought as she left the scene.