[Event - F1 - PP] Sometimes It's Better To Go Unarmed (Baldur)

Spoiler

Allied Actions:
Spider Cider Consumed (+90 HP)

+88 Battle Healing

ID:130056-130059
Enemy Attacks (Using MD):
Zombie 1: 9 (Evasion -1) = 10 // 250 - 126 / 2 = 62 Damage
Zombie 2: 5 (Evasion -1) = 6 // 200 - 126 / 2 = 37 Damage
Zombie 3: 1 (Evasion -1) = 2 // Miss
Zombie 4: 2 (Evasion -1) = 3 // Miss

"You wouldn't be the only one on that part. With the time I'm willing to dedicate to this effort now, my participation in the meetings and actual battles would be my most for now. Ever since Absolute Pin's disbanding I haven't really had the time or energy to try and take on anyone new for training."

Feeling a strong blow connect with him the bluenette gave a small sigh, sticking out a foot as he stepped to the side. While he endured a lighter blow in addition to the critical hit, his foot caused one of the zombies to trip and fall over facefirst into the ground, nearly bowling over another approaching creature in the process. Consuming yet another healing item from his battle ready Calrex tossed it behind him in a casual demeanor.

"The main thing that we can act on, if we want to do anything for the people up and coming to frontlines levels, really boils down to one thing: Keep them from dying. If they really are trying to catch up to us, then those players are most likely pushing themselves towards challenges no matter what anyone says. I don't believe there's anyone sitting around expecting to level up without lifting a finger to improve themselves, and if there are we'll definitely not be seeing them at the raid meetings anytime soon. Given that fact, the best thing us in the higher tiers can provide is some form of safety net should those bettering themselves find themselves in a bind. Allow them to become stronger without holding their hand."

Spoiler

Allies:
Calrex:
 1609/1850 HP | 176/176 EN | 18 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 0.5 ACH | 88 BH

Enemies:
(H: 2) Zombie 1: 400/400 HP | 200/250 DMG | 75 MIT | Requires 15 LD for final blow
(H: 2) Zombie 2: 400/400 HP | 200/250 DMG | 75 MIT | Requires 15 LD for final blow
(H: 2) Zombie 3: 400/400 HP | 200/250 DMG | 75 MIT | Requires 15 LD for final blow
(H: 2) Zombie 4: 400/400 HP | 200/250 DMG | 75 MIT | Requires 15 LD for final blow

Spoiler

Awards Tracking:

Items Consumed: 9/13
Healing in Thread: 1870/360
Healing to Self: 1870/450

@Baldur