[OP-F1] New Years Event*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks at me intrigued.

You sure are determined arent you? he asked curiously.

Does it matter? i asked back. Do you have the location or not? i asked impatiently.

He sighed. Here... he says as he hands me a slip of paper. ...You'll find him in a snow covered forest on the first floor.

Good... i said taking and pocketing the paper.

I hope you wont do anything stupid...for Aoi-chans sake. he said finally walking away

....i dont plan on dying today.....

I stood up from the bench and began walking. There was nothing more i needed to say. I took my leave of the bench and headed out to the forest....the snow covered one....but wait a second...its the middle of winter....arent ALL the forests covered in snow? I have no idea, but ill go to the one im looking at right now, and search for hours if i have to.

What am i specifically looking for if im even going to find him....is it a tree...is it a bush...is it a rock...these instructions are useless! i scream as i throw the paper to the ground. Im never going to find him at this rate.

I continued to search. I wasnt given a description....maybe we dont know...maybe he doesnt exist. This is almost becoming pointless....i need the drop....as long as it will allow me to protect Aoi-hime better ill take it believe me. There is nothing more in this world i want but to protect her. I shiver, its cold out here.

Should have packed something warmer huh? i asked myself. I stopped for a moment hearing a twig snap. Was something watching me? Who's there?...Why am i asking myself these questions....i shook my head and tried to ignore it.

Two hours have gone by. Nothing to show for it. A few monsters hear and there...nothing special. I saw a light...maybe it was a sign that i was getting close. No,...it was a monster respawn point. Four lizard men cam out of the "gate" and charged at me. I drew my sword...the hilt was cold but i had to get over it if i wanted to deal with this. My sword lit up red as i launched myself into the group of them stabbing into one of the four that attacked.

The fight went on and on. There was nothing i could do about it. The kept blocking my attacks and without a shield i couldnt defend very easily. The got a few good hits on me, my health in the yellow i turned up the heat. My blade glowed a nice blue color as i slashed on of the beasts in half...2 down. Another attacked me from behind, i blocked it and punched the beast dead in the eye. I leaped into the air and with my sword glowing yellow i cut the beast vertically through. 3 down. The last one got another hit on me.

Im losing health fast..but i cant give up hope i said allowed. The blade turned purple and in the event that something could happen i spun around cutting the head clean off the beast. A few EXP points and a potion...not like i needed it.

Two more hours went by. I found nothing still, more monsters and a couple random people also searching for the event. I asked if i could join them and they told me that i wouldnt understand...its a guild thing apparently. I ignored them, if the didnt find it i would...i wasnt giving up hope this easily. I have reasons for going about my business, some wouldnt understand, others would think im crazy...its all the same to me.

This is madness, it bloody cold out here and no sign of ANYTHING that could help me at this point in time.

Another snap of a twig, another spawn point...did this mean i was on the right track? Im not even sure anymore but i feel like ive been walking in the same area for the past 4 hours. I decided to take a quick rest..maybe something to eat would do me good. I opened up my inventory and pulled out a green apple and a round ball of bread. I ate the bread while leaning on a tree and i ate the apple on the go. I was down to the core of the apple and knew i wouldnt eat the rest so i chucked it, and i heard a squeal noise.

What was that? i asked myself. I looked in the direction of the the squealing noise. Out of the bush a Rushing Stag ran out of the bushes and charged at me. I dodged it and stabbed the Stag in the side causing it to fall over in death. Geez these places are crazy.

He sheathed his sword and shivered once again. I rubbed my hands together to try to keep myself warm but it didnt seem to be working any longer. I felt like i was going to collapse...it was too cold to be out here...i couldnt handle it...i closed my eyes for a second and found myself on my knees...I squinted once more and saw a dark figure in the distance. Oh no, i thought,...its...some one...they...they are going to kill me when i pass out...everything went dark for a moment and in that moment i remember falling into the snow face first. It was dark...and cold.....then suddenly...warmer. I dont remember much else.

I woke up this morning and he wasn't there. No note, nothing.

I'll find him on my map then.

Pulling my map up, I saw that he was on the first floor.

I raced to the teleporter, telling it to take me to the Starting City.

When I got there, I found him looking around as if searching for something.

Or some one.

I shadowed him all day, wondering what he was up to. I followed him through the forest, and almost gave myself away when his health went into the yellow zone. But, when he collapsed, I'd had it.

As I ran over to him, brought a winter cloak out of my inventory, covering him with it and holding him up in an embrace.

The snow fell around us.

He's just about frozen! What was he doing out here?!

I was freaking out.

The waiting was killing me....

asuna_kirito_hi0_thumb.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqiO2LyieecF_Ulu8DhMmcVEts4u7wfzRvNRCVOamLki6-yCo6Zw

He opened his eyes and seeing a beautiful face. He wasnt sure who it was. His vision came and went but eventually focused. It was here the girl he's been trying to defend this entire time. Aoi-hime, with the beautiful green eyes. He reached up and touched her face feeling warm now. She was embracing him...in a winter jacket. He regained his consciousness and knew what he was doing. He rubbed her cheek.

H-...Hey there...what...what are you doing here....? he asked shivering

I burst into tears and tackled him.

Y-you're okay! Thank g-goodness! I f-followed you, w-was wonderi-ing why y-you'd left m-me.

I was bawling at this point.

B-but y-you l-let your health d-drop. Y-you c-collapsed! I w-was so worri-ied!

I stopped trying to form words anymore. It wasn't working anyways.

Baka! How dare you?!

asuna_kirito_hi0_thumb.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqiO2LyieecF_Ulu8DhMmcVEts4u7wfzRvNRCVOamLki6-yCo6Zw

He sits up and embraces her tightly. He doesnt know what else to do for her but hold her and protect her.

I'm sorry.....im sorry i didnt tell you...it was for your own good, i had to do this...i had to be able to protect you better....i didnt know it would effect you this much. he says crying with his hood down, and his, Silver hair and Purple/Red eye exposed. He looks over her shoulder and suddenly a light begins to shine. What could it be?

"Ah what a site, how romantic and sweet. I could almost burst from the joy." A hooded figure chuckled as he held a latern in one hand and a cane in the other. "Now you two buck up, it is time for your hint. You are competing for the prize correct? If so answer quickly, time is short and I have places to be." He placed the cane in front of his feet and cracked a wide grin, which evidently was the only visible thing within the dark void formed by the good.

"Aye, I am here to give you a clue. Ignis the Mad uses rocket powered arrows, you'll find him by the tallest pine tree. He'll appear to look like a stone dragon statue and will only awaken once you call his name." The figure holds his lantern up pointing behind them. "That way is the path you need to take. Though be wary Ignis the Mad will be strong." He warned as he turned around and began to walk away.

He takes Aoi-hime's hand and turns to walk towards the statue. He says thank you to the old man and starts to walk hand in hand toward Ignis the Mad. After a few feet he heard the distinct sound of howling. He closes his eyes for a second then suddenly opens them.

Get down! he yells pushing Aoi-hime into the snow and a wolf jumps over where was just stand. It lands in front of the still mysterious man. As he draws his sword three more wolves exit from the surrounding woods. He stands his ground point his sword at one of them. One charges him and he swings at it, no sweat easy kill.....but the wolf was not dead, it turned around and bit his leg. He screamed out in pain then thrusts his sword through its small head. 1 down.