[OP-F1] New Years Event*

It's over.

I was a bit stunned. I shook my head to clear it.

Looking over at 'The Black Shroud', I saw that he'd fallen to his knees.

Sheathing my sword, I stumbled over to him. When I was in front of him, I sunk to the ground. I noticed how low his health was.

He's in worse shape than me.

I pulled out my last healing crystal.

Heal.

asuna_kirito_hi0_thumb.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqiO2LyieecF_Ulu8DhMmcVEts4u7wfzRvNRCVOamLki6-yCo6Zw

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked up at her. Her beautiful green eyes once again. His hood still down with the silver hair, with the blue highlights, draped over his left purple eye, and his scarred right red eye shining in the moonlight. He looked at her health bar and pulled out a green crystal.

Heal... he said quietly. He watched her health quickly increase. This was it, now was the time. He reached up with his right hand, caressed her left cheek, then..he leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. He knew the feeling wasnt real but he knew it made him feel happy. He prepared the be hit just in case. When he pulled away from the kiss he spoke softly

The names...Ryu he said quietly to her still feeling her lips on his

He.....he....k-k-k-kissed me.......

He kissed me!

I was in the middle of a full blown mental meltdown, having never been kissed before. I almost even missed his name.

I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back.

He obviously wasn't expecting that reaction.

Ryu. Ryu-kun. It's nice name. It's great to officially meet you, Ryu-kun!

asuna_kirito_hi0_thumb.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqiO2LyieecF_Ulu8DhMmcVEts4u7wfzRvNRCVOamLki6-yCo6Zw

"Excuse me I hope I'm not intruding." The hooded figure from before placed his lantern down and stood straight. "Good job defeating Ignis and winning the special weapon though it seems you've won more than just that." He smiles and points his cane at the lantern. "Here use this to find your way, it'll vanish once you're safe." He turned and began to walks away as he swung his cane around. "Ryu, keep going on the path you are and you'll get far." he called out disappearing from sight.

He thanks the old man. He hands Aoi-hime the lantern.

Would you mind holding this? he says handing off to her. He lifts her with the lantern in hand and carries her off in to the darkness of the snow storm. A new life awaits the both of them. They day seems brighter as the snow suddenly stops falling and all is calm. Nothing to worry about, the light of the lantern, and the cool breeze in the chill of the night. He walks away happy...for the first time in his life.

The End