[F01- PP] <<Feeding Your Enemy>>

Spoiler

ID# 128957 | CD: 4 | Failed attempt 1

"I-- You felt that, right? Are you alright?" 
"How could I not feel it? I'm okay, I think." 
NIGHT let out a yelp of exclamation, backing away slowly. Yukiro could feel the thing ruffling through his hair.
"O-okay, what was that?" 
"Night... I can't see it. I don't know." 
NIGHT reached out and painfully slowly removed the critter from Yukiro's head. Yukiro and NIGHT both took a closer look at the tiny creature. 
It's black eyes peered out of a tiny white body, looking straight up at Yukiro. Yukiro's red eyes looked back at it. And something in Yukiro's heart twitched.
"Yukiro... It looks diseased."
"Wha--" Yukiro sputtered, "But-- No it's not, look at it!" 
Yukiro tried to take it from NIGHT's hands gently. And he succeeded! The adorable animal was in his hands for all of two seconds before it launched it's self back onto his head. 
Yukiro stood there, surprised for a moment. He looked down at NIGHT. "What do you think it is?" he asked, not realizing that she would also not know what is was.

@NIGHT

Spoiler

02ed93237f2e22444d5b1c7d117f9902.thumb.jpg.3b39a47a19bd598475c5007532f093c5.jpg

Edited by Yukiro

"I... have no idea," NIGHT responded, taking back Nyanko to comfort. The noisy mewer struggled, afraid, and she kissed him on the forehead, holding the kitten close. "There, there," she cooed, placing him neatly into her pocket.

Then her head shot back to the -- gremlin? -- still nesting on top of Yukiro's head, and she tried again to grab hold of it. "Okay, I may not know what this rodent is --" Ow. Ouch. Eh, still bearable. She cupped the creature in her hands, holding it steady. "-- but if you like it, you could try giving it the familiar food? It... might not be as aggressive, then."

Between its big ol' eyes, twitchy nose and -- wait, where is it's mouth. Maybe this thing really was diseased. "W-wait," NIGHT thought aloud, recalling, as the rodent twitched about in her hands. "Examine it for me while I keep it still -- we can find out what it is that way."

@Yukiro

Spoiler

ID# 128960 | CD: 11

NIGHT took back Nyanko to comfort. The tniy kitten struggled against NIGHT's hands. Yukiro decided to think it was because Nyanko liked him. After placing the wiggling cat in her pocket NIGHT began to eye the critter on Yukiro's head. 
"Okay, I may not know what this rodent is --" she picked up the creature once again "-- but if you like it, you could try giving it the familiar food? It... might not be as aggressive, then." 
Yukiro blinked at NIGHT. 
"It's not aggresive. It's not like it's been hurting anyone. But that's not a bad idea..." he said as he summoned his familiar food. 
"W-wait," NIGHT started.
Too late. Yukiro was already feeding it some food. 
"So... That was it, right?" he said, taking the critter from NIGHT'S hands. A small HP bar and name appeared around it's head. 
"It's a... sugar glider. Cute. Oh, I guess I can name it." 
The little sugar glider suddenly leaped from Yukiro's hand... and back into his hair. A small purring could be heard from the little critter.
Yukiro grinned at NIGHT. 

@NIGHT

Edited by Yukiro

"Well, it wasn't aggressive to you," she commented dryly, looking back at the creature. "A sugar glider, huh...? Never heard of it, but at least it's tame now." She tilted her head. "Why does it like living in your hair so much....?"

"Oh, right." NIGHT picked up Nyanko, who had been watching the taming process quietly, but intently, and raised the kitten up to the sugar glider. It mewed at the sudden elevation in height. "Here, Nyanko," she spoke gently, "It's a new friend."

The cat sniffed at the rodent carefully, curious but afraid. After a bit, she returned the kitten back to its pocket -- not forgetting a smooch to its head, of course. NIGHT watched the sugar glider snuggle into Yukiro's locks as she started heading back to town. "That was a lot faster than I imagined it would be," she remarked, grinning. "Do you have an idea of what to name it yet?"

@Yukiro

"Oh, right." NIGHT said, picking up the curious kitten Nyanko, who had been watching quietly but intently. She raised the kitten up to the sugar glider. It mewed. "Here, Nyanko," she spoke gently, "It's a new friend."
Yukiro's new marsupial sniffed and eyed Nyanko curiously. After a bit, NIGHT returned the kitten back to its pocket. "That was a lot faster than I imagined it would be," she remarked, grinning. "Do you have an idea of what to name it yet?" 
Yukiro tried to glance up at the critter, but he couldn't, as it was on top of his head. So he carefully picked it up and looked at it. The sugar glider was small and lightly colored. 
Yukiro smiled. 
"Yeah, I think I've got an idea." 

Yukiro entered the old lady's place. "I'm back! I brought a friend with me!" 
"Oh, did you?"
"Yeah," he replied as he handed back the 'food', "Let me tell you about it..."

NET GAINS

Spoiler

NIGHT:
1 SP
200 col

Yukiro:
2 SP