[F01 >> F04 - PP] A Canine Companion, Take 2 <<Feeding Your Enemy>>

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 180/180 // EN: 18/18 // DMG: 5 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // FALLEN: 2 // REGEN: 5 // LD: 3

Obtained This Thread
+1 T1 Material
+1 Familiar

Noct jumped just as Koga did, , equally startled by the crazy gypsy lady who had very rudely asked the remaining Familiar Food...geez, would it hurt her to ask nicely?

"I don't know, but she gives me the creeps..." Noctua said, to which Koga could only nod slowly as he watched the Gypsy harass another player. "So, how does ramen sound?" the woman asked, and Koga's face broke into a huge grin...Fooooood...The man's mouth was watering just thinking about it. "Absolutely, and its my treat since I dragged you along, not once, but twice. Don't argue...you don't want me to do to you what I did to Yuki when he tried...I don't think he's forgiven me yet."

And with that mysterious commentary, the pair went to find the nearest, but also best ramen shop they could find, Koga's new furry friend in tow. Hopefully the Wolf liked beef...eh, who am I kidding, the Wolf was gonna love it.

Thread Summary

Spoiler

Koga
+3 SP
+200 Col
+1 T1 Material
+1 Familiar

Noctua
+2 SP

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply