[PP-F1] The First Meeting (Ruri & Haine) [COMPLETE]

The bluenette was walking in town once more, taking in the loud ruckus that was caused by a huge cram of players. Bellows and shouts, others laughing merrily, and NPC's trying to sell their goods. It was a day like any other she'd experience.. But for today she didn't want the noise.

Haine hummed as she stepped out of town, and into a grassy plain area. She had spotted a boar in her way, so she decided.. why not kill it? And so.. she did. "What is there to do today..?" she would quietly ask herself, but a certain blue color stood out that caught her eye. Oh yes, it was a fellow player. With gallant blue eyes, and short blue hair.. She did not seem.. very bright and cheerful, Haine wondered what had been wrong. She quietly walked over to the girl and sat down beside her, without establishing eye contact. "You seem to very bored or down in a way, am I right?" she asked.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, but how could you understand the feelings that have brought me down?" She asked as she slumped her shoulders down and looked at her legs. She felt down for her partner, that she had promised to marry had then went off and tried to kill himself just a moment after so. She felt mad at herself, something with her had went down with him, it was as if she was heart broken...

Kanya, her blueish silver wolf went up to her legs and sat down by her owner, knowing something was the matter with her. Even though she had not spoken since what had happened...

Her eyes softened as she looked over at her. "I know.. it's hard to lose someone dear to you Ruri.. life is always unfair. Just rest assure.. I'll take care of things for you.. you know that word that starts with r? But please don't shut yourself in.. allow some time to heal your wounds.. you know Ruri, I'm here if you want to talk.." she said quietly, as she held her head down slightly.

Ruri started to tear up again... She didn't want to talk about him. She just... hoped he was in a better place now. She sighed and breathed in and out again trying to calm herself down. Kanya hopping on top of the fountain next to Ruri... Ruri turned around and splashed herself with the water. She felt better now. "I--I don't want to talk about it..." She muttered as she looked back down at her feet again. Her eyes dripping from the tears being shed.

"O-Okay.." She sighed as Kanya got up and wagged her tail as the 1 year old pup jumped on Ruri's shoulder. She smiled as her tongue was out... Kanya was a very playful pup... Yet not that fierce. She could hit hard though. Ruri sighed as she stretched from the sit down. "So where do you want to f-fight at?" Ruri said in a more sarcastic enthusiastic voice.

Haine thought for a while. "A cave maybe..? It's more fun and all kinds of new foes tend to spawn in that location. We could level and solve logic problems to unlock doorways. I've been there before.. and I must say its very much fun. What do ya' think? Should we go there?" she asked, trying to make sure if her suggestion was alright.

"Sure, we could go there." She sighed as she put her head up, she felt better since they weren't talking about 'him'. As they walked along the outskirts of the main village they found a few farther off cottages and a small cave entrance with stones surrounding it. She pointed to it.... "Is that it?" She asked in a softer -more loving voice...

She nodded before smiling at Ruri softly. "Yes, yes. That is where it is located at. Though it is opened up, only adventurers with guts dare to go in there.. but no fears! We can do this," she assured before she slowly walked into the cave. Eerie sounds resonated the atmosphere, and light was very much scarce here. She stopped and took out two burning torches from her inventory and handed one to Ruri. "These will come in handy.." she said before cautiously descending into the cave.

(Who wants to play for the monsters attack?)

(OOC: I can if you want @.@ I use the crafting dice for them, Ill roleplay Kanya leaving the party...)

She yawned as she entered the cave the weird noises were funny to her as she giggled... She was handed a torch as she took it and put it in her left hand her over against the cave wall. Hoping there were no trap on it...

-Battle Dice Roll-

[1-5] A monster pops out from the wall scowling at the two as she torches glowed toward the bones of the mysterious skellington.

[6-10] No monsters appear, they keep descending into the dungeon.

"Hmm.. Let's enter the abyss route.. I'm curious!" she exclaimed before slowly walking into the tunnel. After a long, long walk.. there was an opening. And in order to cross to the other side.. they had to walk across a thin strip of land! So short that it could only fit one foot at a time.. The bluenette gulped as she cautiously began to balance, one foot over another in a pattern, she almost slipped but luckily got back balance.

Haine cursed when her foot slipped off the thin strip of land. If she hadn't reacted fast enough, she would have been dead. She quickly lunged herself forward, onto the next platform which was safe to walk on. Looking over her platform, she saw how deep the drop height was from where she was... yikes..

Haine shouted to Ruri. "I made it! TIME FOR YOU TO CROSS!" she hollered.

She gasped. "I'm so stupid! I have an acrobatics skill.. apparently I didn't use it," she laughed as she slapped her hand over her forehead. Then she would drag Ruri by the hand into another tunnel. It lead to an open dungeon like place. And inside it.. was a caged bull-like monster, with glowing red eyes, ready to break out of its cage at any minute.

"Kanya! Y-You.. made it mad. Look how good Yue is patiently in a corner waiting for my commands-" she was cut off when the bull bursted out of its cage and was directly behind Haine. Her eyes narrowed as she turned around and stared into the foes soul.

'Let's do this.." she'd hiss as she drew her blade and charged at the level 3 monster.

RESULT: 9

She cheered when she critically struck the foe head on.

CURRENT HP'S:

Haine: 51/51

Ruri: 19/19

Foe: 7/9

Ruri drew her sword as Kanya stood back beside her....

-Battle Dice Roll-

[1-2] miss

[3-5] dodge

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp

[9-10] Crit. -2 Hp

Haine Hp: 51/51

Ruri Hp: 18/19

Kanya Hp: 14/15

(Battle dice = me, Crafting dice = Kanya, Looting Dice = Monster)

Result: 1 2 10

Me and Kanya both missed as the monster charged at us... -1 Hp Kanya, -1 Hp Ruri.