[F01 - PP] Technically It's Just a Double Date

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 180/260 // EN: 26 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
Stunned

Noctua: HP: 202(182+5+15)/260 || EN: 24/26 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 1 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || BURN: 12 || BLIGHT: 12 || REGEN: 1 || RECOVERY: 1
Stunned
Regen Activated +5 HP (2/3 Turns)
Athena Used Familiar Healing +15 HP (0/5 Post Cooldown)

Tala: HP: 180/180 || EN: 18/18 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9
Stunned

Yukiro: HP: 440/440 || EN: 44 || DMG: 11 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 18 || EVA: 3 || REGEN: 1

"Koga, she can't even continue to formulate a sentence in a single language." "..." At this point, she didn't even want to give the child words. But she finally saw why her attack missed, and it was because of Yukiro. So he was going to join in on this. Great. But it was the hit that she wasn't expecting to come from him. The back of her neck had a sharp pain shoot through it as she fell to the ground. She was going to feel that for sure in the morning, or even just later today. Hell, she was feeling it now. But she watched as her health still went up, meaning that Athena was perched over her healing her.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 185/260 (180 +5) // EN: 19/26 (17 +1 +1) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
[Stunned] [Regen 3/3 <<+5 HP>>] [Recovery <<+1 EN>>]

ID: 130783
CD: 11 <<Recovery Activated>>

Noctua: HP: 202/260 // EN: 24/26 // DMG: 4 // ACC: 1 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1
[Stun Cooldown 3/3] [Regen 2/3]

Tala: HP: 153/180 (180 -27) // EN: 18/18 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // MIT: 9
[Stun Cooldown 3/3]

Yukiro: HP: 440/440 // EN: 44 // DMG: 11 // ACC: 3 // MIT: 18 // EVA: 3 // REGEN: 1

Tala hadn't seen Koga's attacks coming. Each strike landed, and before long, the younger sibling was on the ground.

Of course, Koga had been so focused on Tala, that had meant he didn't see Yuki's sword coming right for him. Yuki's weapon caught Koga right in the chest, flinging him away. The man landed in the dirt and rolled a couple times before coming to a stop.

"That was quite the attack, Koga. But if you need to unleash your anger, cut me. Not your sister," Yukiro said.
"Stay out of this Yuki," Koga spat back as he got back to his feet, "I told you. This is a family matter. Stay out of it."

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 153/180 || EN: 16(18-2)/18 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

Yukiro: HP: 440/440 || EN: 44 || DMG: 11 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 18 || EVA: 3 || REGEN: 1

Koga: HP: 185/260 // EN: 26 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
[Stunned]
Noctua: HP: 201(202-1)/260 || EN: 26 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 1 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || BURN: 12 || BLIGHT: 12 || REGEN: 1 || RECOVERY: 1

[Stunned]

ID: 130802

BD: 8 (5+3) >>HIT<<

DMG: 3x2-18=1

"Stay out of this Yuki, I told you. This is a family matter. Stay out of it."

Tala finally regained her composure and looked at Koga for a minute. "Then, brother, coming from your baby sister, ask your owl what shes hiding from you." She turned back to the other woman and grinned. "Have fun explaining your little secrets. Perhaps you should just fly away now." With that, she grabbed her sword and ran toward Noctua. Tala's blade turning green as she channeled Rage Blow.

One quick hit to the women's chest, but one tiny problem. The owl had mitigation so she dealt basically no damage. She growled as she moved back to Yukiro's side. This was going to be harder than she thought, but it was going to be well worth it. Hard work was something she was going to work for to be sure that she got the results that she wanted.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Yukiro - 440 HP | 44 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG
ID# 130819 | BD: 8
Yukiro: HP 440/400 | EN 25/44 (-7+1)
Koga: HP 108/260 (-77) 
Koga is below 50% HP; Koga is out

"Stay out of this Yuki," Koga spat as he got back to his feet, "I told you. This is a family matter. Stay out of it."
"It stopped being a family matter when Noctua was dragged in," Yukiro said bluntly.
"Have fun explaining your little secrets. Perhaps you should just fly away now." Tala charged Noctua. Yukiro couldn't afford to split his attention; he just trusted that both Tala and Noctua could handle themselves. 
Yukiro raised his sword and activated a sword art. Shooting the tip of his sword forward he stabbed Koga. 
"I won't stand by and let you do something you'll regret!" 
His sword retreated and whirled around into a slash across Koga's midriff. 
"What she said was inexcusable, but it wasn't worth your honor!" 
That stroke chained into a pair of rapid thrusts, piercing the man's shoulder and hip. And with a final stroke Yukiro knocked Koga to the ground as his health drained past the halfway point. 
"Don't seek such brutal revenge against your sister. Please." 
Glancing over at Tala and Noctua's fight, Yukiro thrust the tip of his sword into the ground. 
"Don't worry. I'm not going to interfere. That is a duel for honor." 

@Noctua

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 108/260 // EN: 26 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Noctua: HP: 202/260 || EN: 24/26 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 1 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || BURN: 12 || BLIGHT: 12 || REGEN: 1 || RECOVERY: 1
Forfeit the match

Tala had gone for her and Noctua did nothing but grin when her mitigation soaked up all but one damage point. There was no way in heck that Tala was going to be able to beat her, not with regeneration, Athena, and the mitigation. Noctua had this in the bag, at least, until she saw and heard what came next.

"I won't stand by and let you do something you'll regret!" Yuki was attacking Koga. What in the world? "What she said was inexcusable, but it wasn't worth your honor!" Wait, so honor means not being able to deal with problems, but instead attacking someone else claiming it's honorable? "Don't seek such brutal revenge against your sister. Please." SHE FREAKING STARTED IT YUKIRO! With that, Koga was out of the fight, and this really made Noctua mad, and not at Tala anymore. "Don't worry. I'm not going to interfere. That is a duel for honor."

Noctua's first move wasn't to attack Tala, no, that would be dealt with another day, probably one on one so that this does't happen again. Instead, she sheathed her rapier and walked over to Yukiro and Koga. "Yeah, honor isn't worth this fiasco. I'm out, I quit, forfeit whatever this game needs to cancel this duel." With that, there winner icons appeared over Tala and Yukiro. Good for freaking them. She knelt down by Koga and gently took his arm. "Let's get out of here Koga." She help Koga to his feet before she turned around.

She looked at Yukiro one more time then, a unknown and unlike her fire seeming to just burn in her eyes at the moment. "You talk about honor, and yet here you are taking down the one person who probably would have benefited the most from beating up that little punk that you are protecting. You taking him out, gave her the win, and you knew this. You knew I wasn't about to be the one to actually defeat her. Your honor might as well have just gone out whatever window is around you just now. Go back to the little one who has you so wrapped already, and for the sake of her life. Keep. Her. Away. From. Me."

With that being said, Noct did the one thing that she knew she could do in the moment and that was start to attempt to drag Koga's ass away from the failed duel. Probably more for his sake than anyone else's at the moment. She could have sworn that she was feeling some resistance from Koga, so she just turned and looked him in the eyes. "You," she placed her hand on Kogas chest then before she started to push him away, "If you wish to go and get yourself killed, let me know now. I'm sure there is a cliff nearby for me or I can just remove the armor and let your sister finish whatever is fueling her hatred for me." With that, following Koga, she left the area of the duel.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 118/260 (108 +10) // EN: 21/26 (19 +2) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

"Then, brother, coming from your baby sister, ask your owl what shes hiding from you." Before Koga could ask what the hell his sister meant by that, Yukiro cut in again, "It stopped being a family matter when Noctua was dragged in." The man raised his sword as the blade began to glow. Next thing Koga knew, he was being impaled. "I won't stand by and let you do something you'll regret!" The man unleashed a combo of strikes as he continued to speak, "I won't stand by and let you do something you'll regret! What she said was inexcusable, but it wasn't worth your honor! Don't seek such brutal revenge against your sister. Please." Koga health dipped far into the yellow as he lay on his back, and the game declared he was out of the duel. Rage continued to seethe and bubble over, more so than it already had, if that were even possible. What the hell had Yukiro been thinking? Not a single word that had just came out his mouth made any sense. The 'knight' thrust his weapon into the ground and began to watch Tala and Noct fight, "Don't worry. I'm not going to interfere. That is a duel for honor." Koga spat on the ground as he propped himself up on his elbows. "Honor my ass, Yuki-" Before Koga could say anything else, Noct's voice cut the air.

"Yeah, honor isn't worth this fiasco. I'm out, I quit, forfeit whatever this game needs to cancel this duel." The woman walked over to Koga and knelt down beside him, "Let's get out of here Koga." Wait a second, Koga wasn't going anywhere yet. She helped the man to his feet before wheeling around towards Yuki. "You talk about honor, and yet here you are taking down the one person who probably would have benefited the most from beating up that little punk that you are protecting. You taking him out, gave her the win, and you knew this. You knew I wasn't about to be the one to actually defeat her. Your honor might as well have just gone out whatever window is around you just now. Go back to the little one who has you so wrapped already, and for the sake of her life. Keep. Her. Away. From. Me."

Now it was finally, finally! Koga's turn to get a damn word in. The Swordsman wasted no time in walking right up to the taller man and grabbing his armor, and pulling him roughly down to eye level with Koga. "You think this had something to do with honor? What kind of freaking fantasy world are you living in Yukiro? You say this stopped being a family matter once Noctua got dragged in? Now who's freaking fault was that? Tala's. Oh, and let's not freaking forget who sent the damn duel invite. Because it wasn't me. You sent it Yukiro, you did. You did exactly what Tala wanted, pulled others into her messed up, half baked plan to do whatever the hell she's trying." Koga let go of the other man and pushed him forcefully away, "You put yourself right in the middle of this mess. Naw, man. This wasn't about honor, or revenge. She's just using-"

"You," Noctua put her hand on Koga's chest and began to gently but forcefully push Koga away from Yukiro, "if you wish to go and get yourself killed, let me know now. I'm sure there is a cliff nearby for me or I can just remove the armor and let your sister finish whatever is fueling her hatred for me." Koga did nothing but stare at her for moment, his lingering anger still burning in his eyes. Eventually, the man sheathed his sword and turned around. "Good freaking lucky Yuki...you're gonna need it..." he muttered quietly as he walked away.

@Tala

Spoiler

The owl had said nothing. Absolutely nothing. Good, that meant that Tala had hit a nerve. But what she didn't expect was for Yukiro to take Koga out of the fight completely. Now, that was no true fun. But, it was what it was. She was having fun staring down the owl, until the woman forfeit the duel. Of course she did, flighty as always. Her thoughts mimicked the look on her face, but she still watched as the owl went to help her brother. Oh how that was going to change gloriously soon.

Well, then they both turned onto Yukiro. She honestly ignored the owl, it was easy to do really. At least until the vague threat came her way. "Yeah, like you would even dare. You'd worry too much about my brother, when you really shouldn't, should you." Okay, so her temper was still boiling, she was just going to have to find something to take that out on later. For now, she watched and listened. Sure, she should have stepped in to help Yukiro, but let's face it, he was just another pawn in her little game.

"You put yourself right in the middle of this mess. Naw, man. This wasn't about honor, or revenge. She's just using-" She was waiting for her brother to finish the sentence. To break her from having to tell Yukiro tomorrow, but alas, that damned owl stopped him. Of course. Wait.. Koga was doing what? She watched as the owl started to push Koga away, only to watch them both leave after some silence following what she told him. Great, she was going to have to keep an eye on him now wasn't she. They were gone though and she looked at Yukiro.

"Still up for that ramen?" She didn't really wait for an answer before she started to head off in the original direction that the pair had been headed before this whole duel started.

@Yukiro

"Yeah, honor isn't worth this fiasco. I'm out, I quit, forfeit whatever this game needs to cancel this duel. Let's get out of here Koga. You talk about honor, and yet here you are taking down the one person who probably would have benefited the most from beating up that little punk that you are protecting. You taking him out, gave her the win, and you knew this. You knew I wasn't about to be the one to actually defeat her. Your honor might as well have just gone out whatever window is around you just now. Go back to the little one who has you so wrapped already, and for the sake of her life. Keep. Her. Away. From. Me."

Yukiro silently looked down at Noctua. Perhaps Koga would benefit from attacking Tala. But that, and older brother feeling better because he beat up his little sister? 
That would be disgusting. 

"Yeah, like you would even dare. You'd worry too much about my brother, when you really shouldn't, should you."

Yukiro nearly turned and slapped her. "Tala, your ignorant words started this mess. Shut up."

Koga walked up to Yukiro and tried to drag Yukiro down to face him. Yukiro complied. "You think this had something to do with honor? What kind of freaking fantasy world are you living in Yukiro? You say this stopped being a family matter once Noctua got dragged in? Now who's freaking fault was that? Tala's. Oh, and let's not freaking forget who sent the damn duel invite. Because it wasn't me. You sent it Yukiro, you did. You did exactly what Tala wanted, pulled others into her messed up, half baked plan to do whatever the hell she's trying." Koga let go of him and pushed him away. Yukiro barely took a step back. "You put yourself right in the middle of this mess. Naw, man. This wasn't about honor, or revenge. She's just using-"

"You," Noctua started to push Koga away from him, "if you wish to go and get yourself killed, let me know now. I'm sure there is a cliff nearby for me or I can just remove the armor and let your sister finish whatever is fueling her hatred for me."
It was a moment before Koga sheathed his sword and turned around. "Good freaking lucky Yuki...you're gonna need it...

Yukiro looked at the sky for a moment. "I never excused Tala of her actions. And I will take my share of the responsibility. You have my apologies." He finished with a slight bow as the other two walked away. 

"Still up for that ramen?" Tala asked, not waiting for Yukiro before starting off as if nothing had happened. 

Yukiro turned and glared at her. His eyes were a dark shade of violet. "No. I'm leaving." Without elaborating he turned and started off towards the exit to town. He didn't understand what Koga was getting at, but Noctua's words had hit him full force. 
He had some things to atone for. 

Thread Rewards:

Spoiler

Everyone:
- 100 col
- 1 SP